Extreme Memes

Any thoughts on the "Alt-Right Playbook" series?

A leftist friend linked me to this video series, and it's weirdly accurate in describing my use of rhetoric to win arguments. I really don't give a fuck about the accurate portrayal of minor events beyond their propaganda value for either side. I just want whites to wake up to their demographic displacement, and if I'm using "conservative" arguments it's ultimately a low-key strategy to win dumb fuck boomer-tier normies to my side. I'm fully self-aware and perfectly fine with this.

TL;DR he's a leftist, his facts (about the world) are wrong and his values are shit. However, he seems right about online discourse, our rhetorical strategies and how insane/retarded ideas and shillposts can gain momentum on imageboards virtually unchecked.

Tell me what you guys think.

Other urls found in this thread:

beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2013/2858534.html
archive.org/download/youtube_UCYr9ruxjGbBB1MOpuU6tpAQ_part_0007/Sex Scandal - Alex Jones's Anthony Gucciardi Threatens To Destroy Prominent Alt Media Journalists-_224baNf4qk.webm
twitter.com/InnuendoStudios/status/1088584005631574017?s=19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golem#The_classic_narrative:_The_Golem_of_Prague
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anything with "Alt-Right" is 100% bluepilled.

ITT: this mans next video

sub to land trick folks

Attached: Roe.jpg (780x438, 47.8K)

You mean heterosexual, then yes.

homo pls

Attached: altright gay af 2.jpg (1894x1685, 1.55M)

Was refer5more to the pill. I don't give a shit about what those fags do. They already stole enough of my creative efforts.

You faggots with your stupid number bullshit.

Quit injecting crap into the imgs you lonely losers.

I was refering to the pill.

I thought about helping you hone your Nazi-punching skills. Then I checked those trips and realized you're Satan. Get thee behind me, nigger.

Left out the part where Sargon's wife bitched him out for flirting with trannies in front of her.

How many
low energy
points do I get?

Attached: khan-logo_clear-bg.jpg (1024x512, 70.85K)

LOL do you have a sauce for that? would like to add to muh collection

We're all Thulean wizards and you cannot stop us, fireball holocaust soon.

Attached: 48b268b38b6efa4bb00866388d23b74f1fb018399d670a765c6e213729c837f4.jpg (751x1026, 201.95K)

this whole creator's video series. you get what you dish out, faggot. cry some more

The fact that you have not yet bludgeoned your "friend' to death when he was not looking is proof that you are not from here.

checked

The most surreal thing about the creator is he thinks establishment progressives are the underdog. Despite the fact that a minor "racist" tweet/comment can cost a white person their job, but fags and minorities can pretty much say whatever anti-white, anti-western they want.

You can either revel in this dystopian anti-white reality or fight to change it, but I don't understand how you can be oblivious to it.

Fucked up the 2nd last sentence…

No it isn't. As a Leftist he assumes that discourse is only to dominate, befuddle, or trick people so as to grant the speaker more power. What this guy does is project that assumption onto the 'alt-right', meaning anyone who has a problem with hating white people and their civilizations. Truth plays no part in any of his discourse as he believes truth to be simply relative.

For instance, he has a video about the Gish-Gallop, which is a rhetorical technique wherein you shotgun your opponent with so much information, relevant or not, that they can no longer focus and respond to any particular argument. It's throwing up flak for when they are zeroing in on some massive flaw in your premise, and it is extremely dishonest by its nature because it both hides valid weaknesses in ideas and at the same time gives the speaker the veneer of intelligence and authority - for how else would he spew out so many "facts" or whatever that shit was?

Anyway, the Leftist here says that whenever Zig Forums-tier arguments come forward with reams of evidence, it's all just gish-gallop bullshit with no validity. Why? Because its "a lot of stuff all at once." The problem is that using valid facts to back up your case is completely honest discourse trying to ascertain the truth, whereas the gish-gallop is completely dishonest in trying to cover up the truth. In reality there is a massive difference between the two, but to the Leftist there is no difference because "facts" and "truth" don't exist. Since it befuddles and destroys the ability for the Leftist to argue back because he frankly cannot contend with all the evidence, they call it gish-gallop and thereby invalidate the tactic. Label it as "bad", and thereby win. And that's usually enough to win an argument.

That's basically all this guy does in his series. Either it is intentionally confusing an honest method of discourse with a dishonest method, poisoning the well by putting a mean little scowly-strawman guy that he labels "alt-right" saying something dumb, or simple projection of tried-and-true Leftist tactics onto non-Leftist figures.

Don't be fooled by his verbosity. He can't even tell you the difference between the truth and falsehoods unless he knows where you stand in the oppression olympics. His game is almost completely smoke and mirrors.

Attached: index.jpg (182x277, 12.95K)

What I get from that video. That guy is a complete autist that doesn't know when a person is joking and when a person is being serious. A special moron that will take a "wtf I love x" type joke and will assume a person is being completely frank.

This, I found the vid really stupid. Talk about projecting.

Paul joseph watson doesn't identify as alt-right.

Attached: download.png (530x617, 342.29K)

State of shills on Zig Forums

The Alt-Right is gay AF, now GTFO

can't stand the soy in the narrator's voice.

all my based cointelpro friends say the alt-kike is 100% wrong

we should be the opposite of the alt-kike

right?

oh wait…

polite sage

GEE WHY WOULD HE BE AGAINST ANONYMOUS FORUMS

I didn't say it wasn't…. But the alt-right means different things to different people. The skeptics/centrists will identify anyone with pol like beliefs as alt-right and the MSM will identify anyone who is anti-sjw/anti-feminist (centrists too) as alt-right. According to (((google))) richard spencer (controlled opposition) is the leader of the alt-right.

Does anyone have the screen capture of PJW talking about how sargon was bigger than he expected?

Call it what it is, pilpul.

How come people claim that PJW is married to an asian woman? I can't find any proof of that. Is he even married? I don't remember ever seeing a ring on his finger.

Condescending and full of strawman arguments.

Attached: 1420425559042.png (425x375, 291.27K)

opiniondiscarded.jpg

You mean anything with "white nationalism"

Alright why is there two threads on this faggots video about retards on cuckchan?

I like how he admits that his premise is flawed by saying all views opposed to leftism have to be compatible with each other, by admitting they come from different people (englebert and charlemagne), and then just continues on as if it is a valid premise for establishing that right wingers don't sincerely believe what they say.

That's an amazing lack of self-awareness. Long story short for those who don't want to waste 18 minutes of their lives: the whole video is projection for what he does. He's a "smart" guy, and, if he does it, it must be true and probably everyone else does it too.

*clap* Next! *clap* Meme!

Absolute Projection.

Beautifully said.

How about no?

No it doesn't jew.

There was a story about him in 2013 taking a bunch of alt media people to a tranny bar and dancing with them.

beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2013/2858534.html

Archive of the show w/ Sanshilli
archive.org/download/youtube_UCYr9ruxjGbBB1MOpuU6tpAQ_part_0007/Sex Scandal - Alex Jones's Anthony Gucciardi Threatens To Destroy Prominent Alt Media Journalists-_224baNf4qk.webm

Attached: 94fcd11ce842c5963f2160e98f442ac3450b9c6e8dc2f1ee7fe032ff4c6568bc.png (368x456, 160.93K)

twitter.com/InnuendoStudios/status/1088584005631574017?s=19

All that is required.

Attached: IMG_20190127_162632.jpg (453x604, 33.71K)

good post, upvoted ;)

Life is a state of mind.

no it's a hologram

Get behind me satan.

But the hologram didn't happen, user. It's just a trick.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golem#The_classic_narrative:_The_Golem_of_Prague

That's also called the Reid Technique in interrogation. (I see it a lot here since there are cops here.)

He makes some valid points about discourse, but he pretends like his own side is 100% innocent and strawmans his opposition without any real examples. He's either being intentionally disingenuous or really lacks self-awareness.
Taken from the comments:

Attached: 1539260816344.jpg (923x881, 348.65K)

That AFV was called nicknamed "a coffin for seven brothers" during WWII.

The only thing the faggot has to use are neo"fallacies", strawmen, and an I AM SILLY narrative to suck himself off. Complaining about gish-gallop is (mostly) just an easy way out for when you're getting your ass handed to you in a debate where there's overwhelming evidence against you.

I was looking for a comment where somebody claims evil 4/8channers never debate anyone outside of their cesspits to respond to, but now I can only find this trash. Even (((alt-lite))) e-celebs have comments like this. Pure autofellating plebbit.

Attached: 1534374780175.jpg (320x306, 23.66K)

*Not even

What lefyniggers never understand is the sane position on gays. They will claim aversion is based on fear (homophobia) when it is actaully disgust. Why would I support the free market while bashing gays? The same way I would bash a restaurant for serving nuggets of shit with every meal while not doing thier due diligence to inform the customer before hand. Would even a cuck so low as OP's video accept the meal and just brush the shit from his meal and eat everything else? That is an option. You do not have to eat it, but it has contaminated the meal. Then when you complain you are told some people like shit and they should not be made to feel othered for it. If only evefg meal had some shit with it, maybe people would grow used to the scatphiles and a accept them. Or maybe everyone gets tirex of them qnd lynches them insread for being a public nuisance.

Attached: e46b089584b76fa3346a5e16e1addb4dc18cbd64a6e75d607bb8759bd7dd8e1.jpg (368x557, 48.71K)

I'm not defending the alt-right. People use it to mean different things, you stupid fuck. The MSM (BBC) calls Zig Forums an alt-right site.

You could re-make this video about the left. 99% of the script would be identical, except the narrator wouldn't sound like he moisturizes his throat with cum.

Attached: 7a4831db5ae17d7bc69276465933f1ab2bf0b18e36fe126a71e12f03b0cd83ef.gif (500x270, 881.95K)

And entirely scripted exchange, folks, bearing little on the topic at hand, namely, rhetoric.

If you are a male adult in a Western country around age 30, I assure you you have met in your life one of them 'gays' without realizing it because he didn't lisp, he was normatively masculine, he acted like everyone else with proper etiquette in the locker room, he never took it up the ass or fucked a guy like a woman and probably by now has a wife and kids. As was the case in most of history. You speak of 'sane position' so how about this proposition: it is a false dichotomy to present Puritan 1650s American sexuality (which continues in many ways in the modern day, mostly through evangelicalism on the right and liberalism on the left) and Globohomo excess, decadence, frivolity, and/or perversion that descends from the likes of the Marquis du Sade and the late night cavorting of Frankists in the 18th-19th century. Most Americans would like to do away with our past of puritanical zealotry in sexual matters, which has lead to the most shameful cultural trends, such as infant genital cutting, and view their political and social future through the goal of making healthy normal families. This goal applies to people with all sorts of intimate experiences in their personal lives.

In other words, simply because others don't see thinks particularly through your perspective in no one implies that they condone what is going on in the streets of San Francisco or Atlanta or in transexual 'transitioning' clinics or wherever this sort of stuff goes on.

Attached: owiygzOdHg1r2qr2so1_1280.jpg (750x953, 152.36K)

Sad thing is, he's actually framing reddit as part of the problem for not being progressive enough.

There are a few Zig Forums colonies on Reddit that are quarantined (/r/cringeanarchy). But, as we all know, lefties think that every online forum that doesn't enforce political censorship is enabling much huwite supremacy.
If we're lucky, the leftoid coalition will destroy itself; anti-israel sentiment already has a blue-checkmark mouthpiece, and brown people DGAF about other brown people or fags.

Attached: 1541169618024.png (1068x1204, 113.12K)

like pottery
also
this is a goldmine

This is a better-formed video than most videos from the left, but it still falls short and ultimately crashes and burns because of innate leftist dogma - the idea that everything is about "sides". I don't know if they realize it, but they're still falling into some pretty hefty identitarian bullshit. I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and say they're simply pointing toward a specific group of people (identified solely by the actions and mentalities listed in the video), and not actually everyone who visits 4chan/Zig Forums/etc - but on the chance he is indeed making swathing generalizations, let's deconstruct it a bit.

Firstly, it assumes that those who may be making certain arguments presented are (perhaps unknowingly) falling into the trappings of postmodernism - that truth is what you make of it, etc. The thing is, postmodernism is rejected here probably more than anywhere else. Sure, I've had to argue with some of you faggots that the truth is objective and not merely up to subjective view point - but it's still one of the only places I can make that argument, and have some degree of agreement.

It also makes a lot of false equivalencies. Take, for example, the idea of "killing strippers in video games" vs "having gay romance options in video games". Presented at face value, I'd say they are the same - they're merely choices in a video game put there for the sake of artistic freedom, and nothing more. However, they used an example of Mass Effect 3 - a game notoriously rife with shitty writers who outright fetishize homosexuality. Sure, some people might still whine about MUH HOMOGAYS, but a lot less people would care if it was a new IP, rather than existing one with new writers brought on to shit things up. Conversely, the "Hitman stripper controversy" was basically a completely made up nontroversy via Anita Foreskin's lack of insight. The entire segment that the strippers appear in aren't targets of the game at all and are more or less meant to drive the plot home with regards to a shitty evil manager. Sure, you can kill them, but it doesn't affect the game, plot, or anything at all. For a game that's about freedom in approach, this really isn't surprising. A better equivalence might be something like Duke Nukem 3D - the game is a linear 3D shooter with minimal emphasis on "freedom in approach"; so having the ability to kill the strippers there would actually be a pretty valid argument. Still, for the majority of us, I think it's safe to say we generally value freedom from interference in game development most of all.

The whole thing falls apart if you actually do believe in something, and aren't some retard looking to win argument (IE: myself, and many other anons who firmly believe in trying to better mankind). Still, an interesting look at deconstructing the doomer types that absolutely do exist around here. I argue with you faggots every day, and your kind are unbearable swine.

Attached: 1288587590104.jpg (268x265, 37.9K)

No, fucktard, no. That's not how it works. You're a faggot when you do faggotry, and not until then. No "spectrum" exists other than "if/then" where if is "did you do faggot tricks" and then is "you are a faggot"

Fuck off jimmy

Attached: 2_many_scoops.jpg (480x360, 40.02K)

The core of the argument is in the first 4 or so minutes, and is perhaps best illustrated here.

Two groups of people think Mr. Faggot is wrong all of the time - let's call them Plebbit and Fullchan. Plebbit tells Mr. Faggot he is wrong because he is not enough of a cuck. Fullchan tells Mr. Faggot he is wrong because he is a cuck.

Mr. Faggot doesn't believe that either Plebbit or Fullchan are being sincere with him, because they will both fight with Mr. Faggot but never with each other. So, he doesn't think they're being sincere.

What Mr. Faggot doesn't see is that Fullchan and Plebbit fight with each other all the time and call each other all sorts of names.

This is why Mr. Faggot is wrong.

Attached: cuck.PNG (640x355, 148.81K)

(checked satan)
Whole thing boils down to the new right is better unified while using intersectional politics and dialogue than the left and thats a bad thing. Also impotent whining about losing the advantage of asymmetrical playing field in the discourse.

Attached: 1465853714489-0.jpg (480x480, 20.86K)

In reality though, Mr. Faggot would be friends with most of plebbit