Protest leads to cancellation of BDS event in German city of Bonn

She stressed the importance for Jews in Germany to engage in organizational protests as a means to influence a change in antisemitic behavior.

jpost.com/Diaspora/Protest-leads-to-cancellation-of-BDS-event-in-German-city-of-Bonn-578750

Attached: index.jpg (338x149, 6.26K)

We could end antisemitism once and für all if we eradicated the jews.

WHY ARE THERE STILL JEWS IN GERMANY?!

Every time I'm tempted to feel sorry for Germany, I try to just be glad that it happened at all. I promise the future will be made to remember Germany post-1945 as a negative object lesson in how bad things can get when you've been defeated, and we will teach it to children as a lesson in why we exterminated the Jews forever.

That's akin to asking why there are ticks on a dog that's been beaten for scratching. You know better, user.

You can stop the event, but you can't stop people from talking. I espouse my views on the inhumane behaviors of kikes every. Single. Day. At work.
And I haven't been fired because everyone agrees with me.

By "inhumane behaviours", do you mean brutality directed at muslims?

They seem to thrive off of feelings of hostility and unwelcomeness, as it strengthens the hive immunity and response reflex.

maybe the holocaust is exaggerated or something?

Or maybe they moved back from other places
Or maybe even the mainstream narrative states that the Holocaust was far from complete and people successfully went into hiding

Your argument is so bad that it makes it sound a bit shilly

genocide works

Attached: You Know What We Have To Do.png (449x290, 193.74K)

Uncle Adolf lend me your power

They use the word antisemitic so much it's lost its impact.

Kek, if you read more through the article it's actually fellow kikes they're calling antisemites
And keep in mind this is a "German-Kurdish cultural house" so the attendants were all probably shitskins too. (((They))) would stop at nothing to cry antisemite

Attached: protolols.jpg (450x341, 35.41K)

Must be those brave female fighters turned street activists.

All semitic races user, and their supporters. The jews are just the apex of their foul mental state. But other slightly lesser capable breeds are still there whom may start pushing themselves down the same path to jewish perfection.

because they can just fill an application and get reparations?

So you can know why they've been kicked out over a thousand times in history.

Tfw when nazis, commies and hajis come together to kill jews.

The world has no meaning without Germans and whether the white rats who oppose us feel good about it now, or not, is wholly without meaning. What counts is that we kill as many of them as possible and, with some luck, we might win a fresh future for the German people in the process.

Attached: Trotz_Verbot_nicht_tot.jpg (1448x2016, 726.41K)

To oversee the extermination of whats left of germany.