Holocaust is real

Today is the anual date declared "Holocaust Rememberance Day" by United Nations. The perfect time to share this information. It's a quote from Konrad Adenauer, first chancellor (=allies puppet) of the Federal Republic of Germany.

"According to American findings, a total of 13.8 million Germans have been expelled from eastern Germany, Poland, Czechoslovakia, Hungary and so on. 7.8 million have arrived in the eastern zone and mainly in the three western zones.

6 million have disappeared from the face of the earth.

They died, spoiled. …. A large proportion of the men and women who were able to work were deported to Soviet Russia in forced labour. The expulsion of these 13 to 14 million from their homeland, some of whom have lived in their ancestors for hundreds of years, has brought endless misery… "The expulsion is based on the Potsdam Agreement of August 2, 1945. I am convinced that world history will one day pass a very harsh judgment on this document."

Translated from Konrad Adenauer, „Erinnerungen 1945 – 1953“, DVA, Stuttgart, 1965, page 186

Actually this Holocaust is still in progress. Since chancellor Merkel opened Germany for migrants and refugees from any shithole back in 2015, Germans get killed by migrants every single day and these numbers are increasing constantly.

This date shall be used to remember that there is still no peace-treaty for Germany. The United Nations were founded as enemy state organisation against Germany 1942 and the "enemy state clause" is still active.

globalresearch.ca/germany-italy-japan-and-the-un-charters-enemy-state-clause-obstacle-to-an-asian-and-european-peace/5457761

The world owes Germany big. It's time to stop watching the genocide which is being intensified by the latest UN Migration Pact which is the very last stage of the Hooton-Plan. After 70 yrs of enslavement, rape, disfranchisment and reeducation Germans won't make it alone. No, election won't help as the Election Law was ruled unconstitutional by German Constitutional Court in 2012. Remember: War hasn't been finished by peace-treaty. There is no such thing like legal elections in an occupied, unsouvereign country in state of war.

Note: There are still ~60.000 US-troops in Germany. It would be easy to restore security and to be honest: After all USA have done to Germany, it's their responsibilty.

Holocaust is real and it is happening right in front of you eyes. Engage for a peace-treaty now to end this fn world war.

Attached: holocaust-is-real.jpg (1024x768, 186.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.ibb.co/G0MbZ4j/8968.png
i.ibb.co/kSqfS1F/Freedom.png
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&tab=TT&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.pravda-tv.com/2019/01/neue-plaene-zur-totalen-volks-entwaffnung-der-nanny-staat-schlaegt-wieder-zu/
youtube.com/watch?v=Lmc8yYe-JzA
archive.fo/IE4yj
telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/11410633/Dresden-was-a-civilian-town-with-no-military-significance.-Why-did-we-burn-its-people.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inb4 some user only reads the subject line and calls for Op to be gassed.

REEEE REEE get gassed fag!!111
Good thread OP, I heard it was more like 10 million Germans killed, if you include the (((Soviet))) rape and pillaging.

Sadly enough that is true. (((Ilya Ehrenburg))) demanded from the soviet soldiers to kill and rape as many germans as possible. The soviet tanks drove through fleeing germans refugees it was real hell.

This is one reason, why we have to fight for the truth till eternity:

Paper up:
i.ibb.co/G0MbZ4j/8968.png
i.ibb.co/kSqfS1F/Freedom.png

Gas yourself OP.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

MORGENTHAU PLAN

15M between 1944-50 is a closer figure. There's less German people today than there was in pre-war Germany. Dresden alone is estimated to have had 250,000-350,000 causalities which put into perspective twice as less Jews died in 4 yrs than did Germans being incinerated in just 3 days in this undefended hospital city.

Attached: German deaths of WW2.png (554x890 688.03 KB, 225.68K)

For God so loved the world, that when 6 million of his chosen flock disappeared, he replaced them all bringing the number of chosen back to the original number, even adding a few million chosen ones for safe measure.
Let's all bow our heads in a moment of silent remembrance.

Today German nationalists estimate the number of victims between 250,000 and 350,000.Eberhard Matthes a lieutenant colonel and General Staff Officer in Dresden at the time of the bombing was one of those responsible for determining the number of victims. According to his data 35,000 corpses were "totally identified", 50,000 were "partially identified" and 168,000 corpses "could no longer be identified." In total Matthes counted 253,000 dead. The present "German" government and apologists for Allied war crimes present a much lower death toll. The most widely held estimate of the number of fatalities comes from British historian Frederick Taylor. He estimated the death toll to be between 25,000 and 35,000.

During the war Dresden was a communications hub in the middle Germany. At the time of the bombing around one million inhabitants–largely refugees–were gathered in the city. It is more than likely the figure of 35,000 is too low. In February 1945, the city’s population had temporarily been inflated by a huge influx of German refugees, perhaps up to 350,000, fleeing the Soviet advance sixty miles away to the east.

According to a police report prepared shortly after the bombing: 12 000 homes, 24 banks, 26 insurance buildings, 31 department stores, 647 shops, 2 market halls, 31 large hotels, 26 public buildings, 63 administrative buildings, 3 theaters, 18 cinemas, 11 churches, 6 Chapels, 5 cultural-historical buildings, 19 hospitals, 39 schools, 5 consulates, 1 zoo, 1 water facility , 1 railway station, 19 postal buildings, 4 tram buildings, 19 ships and barges were destroyed.

The report also said that the Wehrmacht's command post in Tauschenbergska palace and 19 military hospitals and a number of military buildings of lesser importance have been destroyed.

Almost 200 factories were damaged including Zeiss optics factories. Surprisingly, the Luftwaffe base in Klotzsche eight kilometers from the city was not hit by a single bomb.

Attached: dresden (2)

When I learned that the US carpet bombed the city of Dresden for no reason, I was really disgusted.
Thousands of innocent people and beautiful historic architecture were destroyed.

The jews actions were astronomically more evil than what they accused Germany of doing.

More than 900 German cities were bombed that way. Please note the findings of US-historican David L. Hoggan in the picture.

Attached: hoggan-1933-bombardment.jpg (848x700, 191.09K)

Stopped reading there. Gas the OP!

Attached: Just a coincidence.png (1765x155, 130.6K)

Should be taught in schools, especially the first pic and also about the 3+ million in open air camps starving to death for years.
Fucking scum.
General Patton regretted it, and saw the way that the juden behaved afterwards, then realised he had been fighting the wrong war.
They killed him for saying that.

1.0 mio civil victims of terror bombing
3.5 mio POWs haven't returned from Soviet camps
1.5 mio POWs "other losses" in US Rheinwiesen camps
6.0 mio disappered from the face of the earth in East Germany
—————————-
12.0 mio Germans.

More Germans died in the 4 yrs after surrender than in 6 yrs of war.

I remember when the holocaust never happened but it should have.

Attached: 42e3d62e12fe8fd32c3eeff7dc0d14d50f40be44dcf7a6efecc54f77b57b3959.jpg (1280x967, 178.88K)

As the last kike toppled over and died, curing the planet of a terminal illness.

This thread is cancer and OP is a glowing faggot.

Do you think playing the victim even if it's true will get you anywhere? Absolutely fucking not. You're doing the same thing they are, and it's just as pathetic. This is just a Germanized "muh 6 gorillion". Stop being a whiny fucking bitch and seek your justice with honor.

Attached: absolutely weimar.png (258x330, 46.27K)

What part of "52 states are still in state of war with Germany" and "UN enemy state clause disfranchises German people" don't you understand?

No, it's not. Fuck off reddit.

You fucks keep on ignoring and will never know or understand that you've been fooled this entire time. The holocaust is not what you think it is. If you still to this day only think of it as the jewish hoax, you are a fucking moron.
The term holocaust was a word originally used by jews to originally describe the act of sacrificial offerings by fire. This definition carries out in the english dictionary ONLY up to the 1950's. To which afterwards, the definition is changed

Attached: disappointed pup.jpg (537x469, 66.45K)

Allies burned 1 mio Germans by fire bombing their cities with phospor. So what's your fn problem? Read OP.

t. slavshit

gas yourself

Read the fucking OP then dumbass, because that is exactly what he is stating the holocaust is.

Hello Langley, still not fitting in?

Look everyone it’s the Polish Jew mutt from cuckchan

You called it:

All are either kike shills or too fucking stupid to read. Then there is this useless fucking twat:

I didn't bother to read your post, I just read mine again because I'm you but better. The holocaust never happened but it should have.

At least one of those was ironic.

It could be argued, though, that OP is still a fag for posting a subject line so easily misinterpreted. Fortunately he puts forth good info to make up for that..

You can find smart, educated and capable people on Zig Forums. On the other hand we have people like you.

Absolutely fucking not.

Can't have justice without a crime, fucking retard.

Attached: fag enabler.jpg (277x293, 35.09K)

Also this for anyone who can read german: poems and interviews of german woman after the surrender.

Total disarment of Germans: German weapon law to be tightened again.
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&tab=TT&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.pravda-tv.com/2019/01/neue-plaene-zur-totalen-volks-entwaffnung-der-nanny-staat-schlaegt-wieder-zu/

Train of horror: Germans build monument to migrant murder, rape and crime
youtube.com/watch?v=Lmc8yYe-JzA

Dresden was a civilian town with no military significance. Why did we burn its people?

archive.fo/IE4yj

telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/11410633/Dresden-was-a-civilian-town-with-no-military-significance.-Why-did-we-burn-its-people.html

Because it was never about military objectives and always about killing as many Germans, civilians, women and children as possible.
See the bombing of Hamburg, were ten thousands of civilians were killed in one night, but U-Boats in the open, in making or finished were not even attacked, were left unharmed.

USA build mock German cities in the desert to research how to most efficiently destroy this civilian buildings and its inhabitants.

You know all of those pictures of "poor skinny JEws" in the concentration camps? They are all photos from the USSR's gulags. Many of the men depicted in those photos are actually German soldiers. The USSR was the Jews' mafia arm. They were extremely cynical and poor guys who were easily led by propoganda to do all sorts of vile things for the Jewish mafia, including torturing German soldiers and using photos of the captured men as propoganda. Imagine the horror, that the germans who were supposed to see those photos and feel terrible for something they never did were actually looking at photos of their own people being tortured by bolshevick dogs of the Jews'.

ITT: Zig Forums becomes a jew to defeat the jew

No one's saying Germans weren't and aren't victimized. By the Allies in Dresden, by the Russians in Berlin, by the migrants everywhere, whatever. But this is some next-level retardation. Your weakness is disgusting, and I hope you develop the same kiked victimhood complex you're trying so hard to copy. What the fuck is the matter with you? We all agree Germany got shit on and deserves revenge, but what, now you want to plaster a big fucking "VICTIM" sign on your back?

Schämt euch. Hitler dreht sich im Grabe rum um eure Dummheit

Attached: prepare the oven edition.jpg (621x709, 228.95K)

No. its the Jews, man. Its the JEws. The allies were just pawns. Every country has won a war or been beaten in a war at some point. There's only one group of people that is a problem: the Jews. They have no honor and they cheat. And the game can't be played if there are cheaters. You either cheat as well or you take the gameboard and pieces and shove em up the cheater's ass. Once the cheater race has been dealt with, then we can go back to honorable wars and histories and shit.

I have a better idea. Why not, fuck the Holocaust, and all this victim complex BS, and embrace Master Morality?

I see what you're saying. But I believe there's another way to victory, one that's honorable, or at the very least not despicable. Think like an engineer for a moment. There is always another way.