Why "Learn to code" is so effective

You all know the bit. Kike journalism is lying propaganda, and defames people who speak out. But the "learn to code" meme goes farther than just backlash against the jewish owned media. For decades, jews and their liberals have shat on more bluecollar and working class jobs that white americans held. If these white communities suffered, they left rejoiced. They refer to these whites as "flyover country", "dumb hicks", and "rednecks". All of those terms are meant to shame rural and working class whites. A 'redneck' has a neck that is red because he is out working in the field instead of sitting at a desk with a vitamin D deficiency. A 'flyover' is someone who's not even worth looking down upon. It implies that liberals/kikes are above everyone else, but they're so high up, the people below them can't even be looked down upon.

Recently, when white coal miners were losing their income, these journalists told them 'lol just learn to code'. As if some 46 y/o dude trying to support his family has time to learn javascript. It was effectively shaming them for being defunct in neoliberal globohomo, mocking them for being left in the past. When it comes to spics, niggers, and every other oppressed minority, jews propose gibs programs, but when it comes to whites, they're told to just "stop being structurally unemployed goy". That's the irony, that they can't get out of structural unemployment, it's a form of demoralization against whites.

So when these kike journos lost their jobs, the schadenfreude reverberated throughout the news cycle. This snooty upperclass profession has now been dispossessed. They were happy little liars, being able to defame innocent people, push out propaganda, inflate their ego with their articles, and get fucking paid for it. Losing that dream job is akin to a holocaust to them, how dare the goyim take their livelihood? "Learn to code" is hilarious to throw back at them obviously because they use to say it, but because they're not worth employing anymore. Journalism in 2019 is not profitable unless people choose to donate to you. They can't deny that computer programming is already a saturated job market, because that would mean the white coalminers would be victims too. They can't say that it's difficult to learn coding, because that also would make whites victims of jew economics.

If you see any journalists, remind them that they got off easy with what they did. You don't have to mention anything about ropes, just that losing their job for ruining people's lives is relatively tame. What should we call this? Journocaust?

Attached: powers.PNG (691x755, 388K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ftrain.com/ben_franklin_business_ethics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

l2c is the new l2p.

Attached: lina slayer smug finger.gif (300x227, 443.64K)

QTDDTOT
sage

Expect shills and sliding. Cuckchanners are useful idiots to the left.

This has a lot of potential, got any salt?

Attached: fd9267eaccb13e0627823460fe10c395e8715dd8bfa4b389db6ec7a5f32a2a37.jpg (612x918, 162.64K)

Zig Forums is making the death threats left wing former journos don't want to make

It wouldn't be with out H1B

You get a hell of a lot more sun in a cubical than a mine shaft

Attached: 1457194214283.jpg (570x570, 93.73K)

why shouldn't we just kill these people?

don't get excited, kike. You'd still first on the list

Attached: learntocode.jpg (697x300, 40.47K)

Attached: groyper.PNG (676x379, 49.45K)

It's effective, because to a narcistical personality, it sounds like you are telling them there are things others know that they do not know.

You could just as well asked her to do math, go do real art, learn geology, learn law, etc. a normal person would say, well I am somewhat to old for that, or not clever enough for that, or my aptitude and intrest don't lie in that area.

But a narcistical personality, who thinks they are superior sees it as a slap in the face, they can't learn to code, therefor they are inferior, so they react with outrage.

It's the reason they promote equality, go after art, music, math, philosophy etc. to them superior forms existing prove they are not superior, so they have to be destroyed.

My take is that programming is impossible.

LTC is effective also because its inherently from someone with decent paying job. Imbued in the message is "I have stable income, you are homeless" furthermore it strikes at the jounos inner fear that writing articles wasn't a "productive" thing to do…there is no market for "gender studies articles" in the real world…the real world needs concrete, marketable skills.

Another fun one is to tell them: "Just pick avocados"…also works for different reasons.

Whatcha sliding moshe?

I love this timeline.

Attached: a9ac337431e3645cc67ecf00f698b279a9809cce0a028f7a4e71ba4fa0501c0.jpg (263x263, 24.87K)

I'm glad someone finally got to the point–which is telling this pro-kike filth the same crap they told the common White working people. Good for you, shitlord. Good for you.

Would be pretty funny to see those journos try to code. Had pleasure to work with one girl after couple of js courses, struggling to perform most basic tasks.
Each time she failed, she had to beg men for help. Good old patriarchy

Attached: 156324422.jpg (1280x1208, 229.76K)

Attached: laughsinweed.jpg (222x293, 18.66K)

both correct, it's a way to disenfranchise whites. Notice how leftists throw away their left-economics when it comes to fucking over white people.

That's what they tell white people. They'll give worthless nogs in the city welfare, but whites are told to fuck off. To the leftist, attacking whites comes before anything else.

Not to mention they know very well that a lot of those dispossessed whites are simply not the kind of people that would thrive with the kind of thinking that programming requires. It's basically telling them to fuck off and starve to death, knowing there is a bell curve but at the same time shaming people for being part of the lower tail.

Not everyone knows the difference between java and javascript.
*but yeah it's funny*

Attached: this guy.gif (411x227, 3.76M)

Don't lower your guard, they're going to employ more on outlets like ProPublica. The fight against fake news still rages on.

Attached: HE HATES IT.PNG (497x370, 132.24K)

kek

markup is not code

hence the ""

I hope these globohomo journos do learn java. What a miserable language. Not only will they struggle mightily because of their lack of a mathematical background, but they will learn a language that only makes them marketable to legacy application developers / large industrial systems, which is would be far more miserable to them than working at a silicon valley startup (none of which use java).

Don't just shame them. Kill them.

kek

…Since when did communists believe in Hell?

Never gets old.

Attached: smug_541.jpg (255x214, 9.68K)

I wonder why nobody's doing this one?
It looks like it'll work so perfectly, even knowing how the millennials that would become the journalists of today would be spending all their cash on Avocado toast back in the day.

this one is too absurd, so it won't really work the same way "learn 2 code" works. People will know you're joking. At least with "learn 2 code", they have to accept that it's the same advice they've been giving out. It makes them hippocrites. Lrn 2 avocado is just asinine, and probably being pushed by shills because it's far less effective.

Remember when all the chinks were scared enough to consider leaving because of trump being an implicit threat to their H1B status? Fucking California is full of these still.

No. It's just telling them to pick avocados, not to learn how to do it.
It works since they seem to hate working with plants, despite claiming to "love nature" as these hippies usually do.

It’s not. Children can do it to some extent. It just takes a certain direction of interest. I once worked with this jew contractor who did graphics design, 3D animation, he just acted like learning to code was something that would be no big deal for him to learn, but I know the designer type simply doesn’t think in the way that makes for a good programmer.

nah… seems like shills would want us to transition to "avacado".. Better to stick to "learn to code".

Now anons, while the iron is hot, we have to proceed with the next step - "Learn to name the jew"! It's the only way to make them realize what JEWISH CONTROLLED SHILLS they really are!

Don't forget to edit their twitter profile pictures to reflect their obvious jewish influence… that'll REALLY get them bothered!

just kidding, fuck the oven dodgers for trying to co-opt this

i don't have a twitter. For the love of God somebody tell them they lost their jobs because a real journalist would understand "poetic justice." There's no way to be condescending or play the victim matyr from there. Thats the perfect kill shot. Youre stupid AND youre the bad guy. This is happening because youre a bully with no empathy. The only way out from there is to realize it and apologize.

LTC is a better meme, but "pick avos" works on a wholly different level. They can't make a come back without sounding like a racist.
It was the globalhomo policies that reduced this economy to huge swaths of migrant (illegal) labors picking avocados, so trendy gender-neutral bathroom cafes can sell buzzfeed employees avocado toast at 3000% markup.

Why wouldn't a immigrant supporting journo want to work hand in hand with their brown sisters, tilling the earth? They love taking pictures of 'lovely locals' when they travel to Cabo and Cancun…now here is a chance to learn the language and wonderful customs of such an interesting people…

Yeah, the lot of them lost their jobs, but not because of being pieces of shit. They're just realizing they're simply disposable, and completely fucking worthless in the real world.

good stuff

Attached: lel4.gif (440x248, 159.08K)

Attached: 4199a376723d1e0b6be382b75bfcc7e4b80d4e16c8e0c2557a5c7b92e2e17a4a.gif (238x211, 575.9K)

One step at a time bruv

btw they are the ones raiding us with the trump caved shit trump is 1 term shit. That first thread about the shutdown being off for 20 days was 90% buzzfeed huffpost posters. They're not as good at fitting in as shareblue crew jidf and they keep posting back to rollingstone washington post etc like we consider that sort of shit a credible objective citation. They think the sort of thing that demoralizes normies works here. muh "Hillary is winning in the polls by 99 percent lets kill ourselves" tier shit. gore and anime learn to code and trayvon martin are the antidote to that btw. they're still weak 37 year old women with no kids and raging cute aggression after all.

There's hardly any journalism in the world left because it's supposed to openly challenge the government and keep it in check. What these people fashioning themselves as journalists have been doing is half-assed public relations on behalf of gov.com, attacking free speech and slandering people for who they are (whites, Christians, conservatives, etc.). That is the exact opposite of journalism.

I love how butthurt they are about anime

Attached: rubbeti rub.png (553x691, 395.21K)

Brain damage, terminal.

Nope.

Agreed, although it's not just the children who are kikes.

I'm never going to be done with them. It's our moral responsibility to make an example of them till they die lest others take up their mantle. I'm going to tag "she did not learn to code" on their fucking gravestones. kek

Pretty much. They mistakenly that we follow beliefs because of what the herd says, not because of the fact that they're objective right.

This is why jews love capitalism. Somebody invents a better mousetrap and tens of thousands of people now have to sell their kids to jews. That reporter looks she has kids who can bring in good profits.

this is shareblue. you can tell b/c they didn't want to contribute to l2c but wanted to refute that we were being raided and used neocohen an inside term

this is huffpost. you can tell because they don't want to contribute to l2c but want to discredit the fact that theres a raid. also uses informal dismissive language that they're accustomed to with their headlines. "So like it's sort of a nope i'm over it ew ugh (and that's a good thing.)"

What's stopping you, user? Lack of self-discipline? Cause that's my greatest barrier.

They have that habit of circular citation. Go count how many links back to their own publications are on the Trump stopped the shutdown for 20 days thread. That shit DOES work on normies though. "Oh shit rollingstone says?! oh fuck I guess I've been factchecked!"

and this is the shit that REALLY hurts. They're not the gatekeepers anymore. They are REALLY salty about not being like a wikipedia editor for final truth.

Also "cave" is their new coordinated buzzword , so that gave them away too. I wouldn't be surprised to see their mask slipping with "cope" and "dark" and the trump campaign is in"chaos" and all the other minstream media forced memes either.

They're not going to make it here. They're going to wash out.

Yeah, that "special dedicated section in hell"… we it call the the guard's barracks, lel!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (796x554, 383.63K)

i was lurking the thread and i saw you same some fucking gay shit, i corrected you, you fucking faggot.

Hi, thanks for coming for the interview…so looking at your resume, it says your last job was at buzzfeed? Doing backend work or…?

Actually was on the journalism side, but since then I've transitioned over to coding…

….ahh I see, well….we normally require at least 3 years of industry experience.

Look, I'm not going to bullshit you. I know your time is valuable. I can code. I write sleek performant low-overhead rust code with higher order functions that will run on anything. Period. End of sentence.

Fuck every place that demands 3 years of experience. I can't even get into any electrician jobs in my town because every job ad demands I have 3-5 years of experience first

Where I live experience requirements are set so daddies can land their kids a job in the same industry they work in thereby keeping any competition out. Clown world boils down to rich fat fucks trying to hand down their privileges to their children without anyone noticing.

Almost all relevant Apache projects use Java in some way or another.

America is on the verge of being a flat out 3rd world Brazil tier country and everyone atm seems to be fighting for the last scraps

yea we should instead re-distribute the wealth to the poor! good idea comrade!

How's your judaized capitalism working out for you? Redistributing wealth from rich kikes to poor whites sounds like a dream come true to me.

if only those "poor whites" spent less time crying on imageboards and fapping to cuckime they would go out and earn some fucking money instead of sitting around coming up with excuses

It's true, I'm a creative type. Tried to start learning basic HTML and CSS via codeacademy to later move on to something more serious but I couldn't even get past that. I basically had to force myself to sit there and go through it but my mind kept wandering off. You really have to have a basic interest in this stuff.

lel

take some Ritalin

How about you fuck off to Israel along with the Federal Reserve? Then kindly put a bullet in the back of your head.

Attached: Oops.png (500x404, 268.72K)

It heavily depends on how your brain is structured. Some people pick up a programming language for the first time, everything is logical to them, and they can write medium-sized programs on pure instinct. That requires a certain mix of logical thinking and creativity. If you lack too much in either department, either maths or the arts would be more your thing.

Yeah, the whole world is going to fall apart once you're gone, Shlomo. Imagine not having a job to support your usurious schemes! Oh, the humanity.

The only jobs I can get near me pay like $10 an hour. I'd make more doing nothing on welfare sitting home. Any decent job like the electrician ones require 3 years of experience at the very least!

Are you a nigger?

Attached: AOC.png (597x329, 329.48K)

It's not that. I didn't start it for a specific purpose, like there was a great job waiting for me or I had to learn it to pass a class or something. I don't really NEED it. Maybe needing it would have improved my motivation.

No, I'm a White guy in a small town who was promised good jobs by Trump and instead we got tax cuts for rich kikes

And to think at one time journalism actually held this honored position in our country.
ftrain.com/ben_franklin_business_ethics

I'm sorry dude but you really ought to stop taking their promises at face value. Life will be less painful that way.

Hi shareblue. You're joining Cloe Angry soon. You really should learn to code.

people are definitely, if slowing realizing this

I'm young and naive. I was a minor during the Trump election

Amerimutt plz

who the fuck is cloe angry and why do you think anybody would bother shilling on a site with 400 users at peak times?

Maybe I'll try again. Eliminating the poo in the loo and soycuck languages I figure Python would be the most useful one to learn, no?

Attached: Programming-Languages-for-2016_graph.jpg (600x569, 32.54K)

working for fake monopoly money isn't appealing to you?

Those are all soy languages. Learn some goddamn C you fucking pussy.

No sir. I like farms, wholesome food and clean water much better.

this

Well, here's the dirt on today's global economy. The more you betray your principles and suck up to the establishment, the better-off you will be. The occupying forces need yes-men instead of competent people.

Right you're a poor naive disenfranchised Trump supporter. why are you IP hopping?

top kek

Ok #Trumpcaved shill.

Besides making me a melon sized balls having Chad, would knowing C also potentially make me a more useful asset on the job market than say, Python?

Best bang for the buck is SQL. Become a certified MS or Oracle DB engineer. Its the most accessible language for non-nerds and provides biggest set of marketable skills (business analyst, report writing, etc)

LMAO I remember doing this any time some one walked past my desk when I had a make work coding job.

How long until they post HTML as samples of the "code" they've learned?

Attached: l33 [email protected] (1170x746, 125.79K)

My gay phone keeps changing IPs. I can't use my desktop because I'm at work

Python is popular because it's very flexible language, I know Ctards will want to skin me alive,but Python is very much modern C for retards. If you don't want to meddle too much in HOW something works, Python is for you, it offers solutions optimized by people better at C than you will be in 10 years.
C++ is meme tier at this point, if you want good well paid job it doesn't really matter what main web language you pick, but how fast can you master it. Difference in salary between junior and senior is 3-7x. Java is universally hated because if you're gonna work with java, you're going to work with pajeets and that's just fucking nightmare,but if you're going to master it you will have comfy job.
SQL is not worth studying on it's own, working with SQL usually means working with some back end language like java,C#,python or something like that

Also if I could chose profession again I'd never go into IT

Thanks! What if I'm more scientific oriented than economics though (so more like the engineering direction)? Would that be C or C++ right?

define "code"