UK, YES! Man interrogated by pigs after liking "transphobic" tweet

UK, YES! Man interrogated by pigs after liking "transphobic" tweet

1984 thought crime persecution intensifies in Bongland.

A man said he was questioned by police for over 30 minutes after he liked a tweet that appears to mock the transgender community.

Harry Miller, who believes ‘trans women are not women’, says the formal probe by Humberside Police was into his ‘thinking’ and his reasons for liking the limerick on Twitter. The limerick referred to trans women as ‘stupid’ and made comments about vaginas and ‘synthetic’ hormones.

Mr Miller, who used to be a policeman, says an officer told him he was investigating reports of a hate crime.

‘Cop said he was in possession of 30 tweets by me,’ he recalled on Twitter.

‘I asked if any contained criminal material. He said “No.”

‘I asked if any came close to being criminal and he read me a limerick. Honestly. A limerick. A cop read me a limerick over the phone.’

After telling the PC he did not write the limerick, he reportedly said: ‘Ah. But you liked it and promoted it.’

He concluded: ‘It’s not a crime, but it will be recorded as a hate incident.’

He said: ‘The cop told me that he needed to speak with me because, even though I’d committed no crime whatsoever, he needed (and I quote) “to check my THINKING!” Seriously. Honestly.

‘Finally, he lectured me. Said, “Sometimes, a woman’s brain grows a man’s body in the womb and that is what transgender is.” You can imagine my response.

‘Lastly, he told me that I needed to watch my words more carefully or I was at risk of being sacked by the company for hate speech.’

Harry says he is actually the chairman of his company and later told The Spectator how the incident made him feel like a ‘criminal’.

END QUOTE

metro.co.uk/2019/01/26/man-interrogated-police-liking-transphobic-tweet-8395224/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (805x853, 592.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_in_the_United_Kingdom
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BIG HOMO IS WATCHING
more like big shlomo, amirite?
kike free first post

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (529x165, 23.4K)

And you know what’s funny? That faggots here still actually think that anyone is going to physically fight back against any of this.

This isn't reddit you niggerfaggot. What was the limerick? Im not clicking you link.

plenty of time to intimidate whitey on twitter, not so much to actually stop shitskins from committing crime

From holding half the world by the balls to being humiliated and lectured by an illegitimate, occupying government. In less than a century. The utter state of Britcuckistan.

Attached: 1343162200518.jpg (510x430, 86.96K)

WHAT IS THE LIMMERICK??

Limerick wasn't published.

Do the pussy cops in bongistan even own guns? What's stopping you from sharpening a butterknife or a piece of wood into a shiv and going to town on these faggots?

Jack and jill went up the hill so jack could lick jill's fanny, but jack got a shock and a mouth full of cock cause jill was a fucking tranny!

If they cops are such huge faggots in London, why even ackowledge their authority? Just leave the station when they're not looking, and refuse to go to court.

Attached: polt hole frodo.png (400x399, 213.79K)

Attached: smugestsnake.jpg (594x474, 69.44K)

The queen's guard puts ya in the tower if you make a bobby cry.

Attached: Britpol Political Professor.jpg (500x500, 54.19K)

Regular pigs are fags but they just call the pigs with guns or SWAT people if they need to do anything serious.

Brains do not grow bodies, DNA does and if is coded by XX or XY chromsomes for fucks sake.

Attached: af039bdc655af55e03519ae2f3b6199642756cdfa9c38a3050f9530d7e58895.png (640x426, 393.65K)

LIES

What's incredible is that Brits actually still shit talk every conceivable locale to this very day despite this type of shit. I guess chutzpah rubbed off on them over the uncountable centuries in which they were the willing pets of the Eternal Jew.

Bongistan has swat teams?

stop hatecriming, user

they are called "WOT" over there

Attached: Major in IDGAF.png (938x976, 1.06M)

fucking kek m8

believes trans women are not women

Surprised he didn't get the chair.

lel

They still dunk witches?

No, that would be witchphobic. Your comment is insensitive to witches, I hope you don't live in the UK because that's prison worthy wrongthink.

Attached: london-olympics-opening-ceremony-23-390x285[1].jpg (620x460 37.79 KB, 65.23K)

So it's a fake story. Im supposed to take the guy's word. Or the cops or the journos?

OI! YOU GOT A LOICENSE FOR DAT LIMERICK!?

You go find the limerick if you give that much of a shit.

Schlomo/homo…it is all the same thing

Attached: zero emmisions police vehicle.jpg (648x767, 106.06K)

Just use TOR for all you free speech needs FOR THE TIME BEING. I'm perfectly confident that british thought police doesn't have enough resources to go for every wrong thinker out there provided he uses TOR or a decent NO LOGS VPN.

Attached: .png (640x480, 495.67K)

Stupid fucking subhuman negro saxon scum. Got any more of those "haha dead nazis" remark? You know, what you just love to post on Facebook?

Attached: anglo subhumans celebrate 1945.jpg (645x909 41.94 KB, 81.53K)

Attached: hat.gif (441x250, 980.39K)

Limeys are absolute trash. Sucking the shit off the boots of those above them while frantically trying to kick everyone in the face that they fancy is beneath them. They're drunken cowardly scum. Imagine a race that actually managed to make Jimmy Savile into a popular hero that everyone adored and revered..

Jimmy'll fix it.

Yeah he fixed it by inserting his veiny erection in your anus while you gorged yourselves on fish and chips and beer.

The onus lies with the OP who thinks this is threadworthy

Are all cops/gov. workers really just brain dead soulless machines who are born to serve Zog? I know they probably have families to feed but it seems like most of them are completely oblivious to all of this degenerate shit.

lots of homo schlomos saying oh no about the holo

The only thing bongs will jihad for is kickball

You’re a man.

Your breasts are made of silicone

Your vagina goes nowhere

And we can tell the difference

Even when you are not there

Your hormones are synthetic

And lets just cross this bridge

What you have you stupid man

Is male privilege.

That's a good one

Attached: IMG_3225.GIF (220x220, 1002.65K)

Is that what British police consider a limerick? It doesn't follow the typical limerick A-A-B-B-A rhyming scheme.

Got it from the Speccie as the offending poem. I agree it seems off for a Limerick.

Devil's advocate here. They've determined that high doses of xenoestrogen in vitro can actually cause the brain to not be able to figure out which side of the male/female possibilities it's supposed to develop towards. So it doesn't go either. Only run the experiment on mice so far, but it's such a base-level function that I suspect we'll find it's universal among mammals and probably more than that. I know there are populations of fish in the Pacific trash gyre (a literal cloud of xenoestrogen) that are being born fully hermaphroditic.

I absolutely refuse to believe it's a coincidence that gender dysphoria is an epidemic in countries that fill their food with soy and then wrap it in plastics.

we need masterstrong leadership

@dannyocoulson
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
coulsonsecure.com

Attached: uk rape gangs and terrorism vs football team loses.jpg (503x503, 73.2K)

Plastic and mercury poisoning literally turns animals into faggots. All of these chemicals pumped into our food and water supply is bound to be having some sort of effect in engineering faggotory and transgenderism, especially among developing children. The oil industry must hang.

The more I see it, the more I think the left and right have been duped into fighting an imaginary war over people that have been poisoned. Everybody's so caught up in their opportunity to moral highground that nobody's even looking at the medical origin or implications. Makes my blood boil. And trust me, I know the trannies have done very little to endear themselves to us. But their disease is one of perception; of course what is worth dying over to them doesn't make sense to begin with to us. Infuriating as they can be, I feel like it's similar to getting pissed off at a diabetic for having a sugar crash; all the while the diabetic has been sold a completely absolving ideology that tells them the only problem with their condition is people who happen to not like it.

There's absolutely no middle ground. Even here, I'm liable to be called a shill for wanting anything less than burning them all at the stake.
t. Watched multiple friends disintegrate to the poison's symptoms. Some of which killed themselves.

It ends when people start massively killing LGBT abominations and jews.
Words can never win.
Violence always win.

hello mr fbi

The middle ground is inaccessible by everyone but me. Why?

Because I used to be a transgender girl. Now, of course I never cut off my balls, but I did live as a girl for years. So quite rightly, I know all about the little cult. It's essentially as degenerate as you imagine.

But don't blame the transgender girls. Blame the media, blame the chemical-waste, and blame feminism.

Feminism is the poison that activates this more than anything else. Make girls proper again, and this will most certainly fade, at least to some degree. For me, there was a certain moment while I was younger when I realized, not only was it impossible to buy a home, but girls were also incredibly unpleasant, horrific people. Females were just bad. They were mean, sloppy, cruel, vindictive, untrustworthy, dishonorable, and completely stupid-on-purpose. I mean, do you think that "gender studies" or "communications" degrees don't exist? That's what many females went for. And if not that, then they still went for college debt: As if women should have jobs in the first place.

No, the truth is that I never would've or could've become a transgender girl if females had been available to be my wife while I was still 16-25, and I had been able to buy a house and live a proper life.

Because it was impossible, I simply said to myself: If every female is a whore, a bitch, and a strumpet, then I shall be the perfect girl. I will use anime ideals and Romantic concepts to be the most beautiful, kindly, wonderful girl, and I will make a man very happy as his perfectly ideal girlfriend. So I did.

It's not a secret that most men will have to die alone. With feminism fully established, men are no longer able to have wives. Instead, women become sluts, or they flock to the richest, most charismatic men. Not you or me.

So essentially, do not blame the transgender faggot for the troubles in this world. Blame feminism, and whomever made feminism so disturbingly popular. That's who the true enemy is.

Don't talk to the police. Black people find this out the hard way when they do.

For what it's worth, I have gender dysphoria (not transitioning, though, I'm not an idiot) and I don't think I was poisoned in the way you describe, though I can't rule it out as I've ruled out other causes. My main reason for doubting this hypothesis is that the effect would have to be extremely selective. Physically, I'm a fairly normal male. Mentally, I've never been the most stereotypically masculine, but most of my interests are in things that skew male (I have a degree in a hard science, I'm into computers, used to be really into video games, etc.) The chemical exposure you're talking about would need to have its effects limited not just to the brain, but to a very specific part of the brain, rather than feminizing or androgynizing the whole thing. It's at least a better hypothesis than "anime is turning boys into trannies", though.

You are less unique than you think. Detransitioners are somewhat rare here (I did see one post on Zig Forums not too long ago), but 8ch has lots of gender dysphorics who've rejected transition. Probably half the people who I know personally from 8ch have struggled with this in some way. I didn't meet them on Zig Forums, but I know some of them come here. I've got friends on the other side of this, too. I keep in touch with them because I know that, like you, they can come back.

The UK is going to separate from the EU so that it can become even worse.
Remainers are the real racists.

Are you still getting paid to post this during the government shut down?

Don't use social media.

The idiot shouldn't have opened his door. They obviously didn't have a search warrant no judge is going to sign off on something so minor.
A similar thing happened to me a few years ago. I was doing a lot of posting on social media. One day a copper turned up at my door. And do you know what I did? I ignored him. And for the next few months, a copper would knock on my door about once or twice a week. Again I just ignored it. If they really wanted to talk to me, they would smash my door in.
Anyway, they soon pissed off, having other things to do. They have a low attention span anyway. I am from a police family, so I know how they operate. If they don't have a search warrant, just ignore them. After a while, they move on to investigate other things. They have a limited budget, limited manpower. Yes, your name is on some file, but they have some much paperwork that you are going to get forgotten. If they don't smash down your door, just ignore them.,

Kek at least hes not speakin' Ger'man m8.

Attached: laughing president.gif (480x270, 932.86K)

If i would be the policeguy asked to do that task i would be really wondering what i am doing here.

Pretty ghastly the leftists not even a few years ago promised and swore up and down they would never ever support trannies because they're mentally ill and it was nothing more than far right conspiracy theories and slippery slope fallacies. Look now. A leftist is a liar, never believe what it says and give them nothing.

It is not a slippery slope. Slippery slope indicates that they somehow end up "mysteriously" with said conclusions. The leftists if you see the best in them are alturists and moralists, hence it is only natural for them to be "inclusive". Given adverseriy and group think it would automatically end up with these extreme forms of "wrongthink" and "brainwash" to keep their fragile structure together, esp. in times that are harsher.

Seems 'off' for a limerick? It ISN'T a limerick. Not even close.

Isn't this feminist?

The officer is probably a homo or some kind of transfaggot.

It is not enough to merely be feminist anymore. This is 2019.

this!!!!! just look at the 1965 immigration act and them telling everyone it would not affect the demographics of the us. now its le 56% down from 90-80%.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_in_the_United_Kingdom
BONG GOVERMENT BTFO

Attached: F255D896-7932-4102-8719-6425A01A6288.jpeg (640x283, 65.26K)

I'm an 8/10 blonde blue eyed guy, but skinny, relaxed (unless pushed hard) and I have a mediocre job and income. Despite my attractive face, height and broad frame that makes me very unattractive.

First gf was an internet gf. She didn't want to have sex with me after seeing me naked.

Second gf I married but she was horrible in bed, probably not all that attracted to me as well due to my skinniness.

Gaining weight would be a full time job for me due to my metabolism. I have literarily zero percent body fat.

Either way all of this just made me go gay. I'm very high T and fairly aggressive by now with all the jewing going on in the western world and I had no problems finding pleasant gay guys while I come across a woman that ACTS pleasant maybe once a year in europoor and usually she's from Poland and will drop her act when she realizes that she too can lord over men and shit on them and get away with it.

I don't think I'll ever go straight again. We're in the behavioral sink as per the mouse utopia experiment.

I predict a lot of incels going crazy during their life of torment and betrayal by women as you can't just go innawood or become a monk (the only religious way now is islam but who wants to adapt that sandnigger religion?

If I had less T I would probably be transgender as well. It's a jew inflicted disease.

As a brit, i apologise that the public face of my country is so shit, to the point i hesitate to call it 'my' country.
It'll be decided within the next few months either way at any rate, there is a deadly serious undercurrent of attention on our government right now.
We had record numbers of turnout for the brexit vote, they threw every shred of propaganda available at staying in the EU and have spent the last two years doing the same thing.
And public opinion polls have barely moved, even when they predictably fudge the questions.
There is going to be some serious shit from portions of the country if our government tries to keep us in the EU by the backdoor or through weasel words.
What i'm saying is that there is a measure of hope, small as it is, and that lumping all brits with our scum is juat playing into D&C tactics.

The only crime here is not sticking to the correct format of a limerick

politicians can only enforce policy if the police go along with it

Get to it bongs.

kill yourselves, glowniggers

I don't get why more people don't do that. Any time some "PC" bullshit goes down, just claim to be a Muslim. If they question you about it, claim religious persecution.

Bonus points if you claim to be a woman trapped in a man's body

That's a fatty excuse. Lift big, eat big, sleep big. You can get protein shakes if your delicate faggoty self can't handle eating butter and pig lard like a real man.

We get it dear FBI, but what should that accomplish?

Beside of cheap propaganda for the regime "look, look those evil white supremacists"?

The handler of May and her regime don't care if one of their brutes gets hurt, they are expendable.
An the police has already learned from islamic attacks to just accept it. If the daily aggression from pakis and nigger don't let them snap, don't expect much change if they face a little bit miffed natives.

False flagging. As if the regime and its serving propaganda goons are really that stupid, not just the sheeple it is addressed at.

All of the EU stuff the Brits complain about is just a smoke screen to deflect from the fact all of the horrible shit they do is internal

As a fellow bong, I heartily second this.

The britbong don't even know what a limerick is anymore

Attached: 0_Int.png (2158x1938, 2.57M)

You're a fucking liar. Girls dont care if you're skinny when you're charismatic and/or have money. Since you said you dont have a good income, you're obviously ugly. Being skinny has nothing to do with it.

Smart enough to know when my dick has been wet and when a fag has used my ass as a fucktoy.

No men allowed, I am not gay.

Imagine if British troops during WW2 could see London today.

Attached: britishempire.jpg (1024x682, 238.8K)

WOW

Poor Orwell, he had the foresight to know how his nation and people would end up but the best he could do was write books and join idiots in Spain instead of being a true leader of change. No wonder he just chose to resign and die early.

wew

Attached: 811.jpg (409x513, 31.25K)

they would continue in what they are doing and just let their kids worry about it.

Stop being surprised.

Britain is absolutely normal, for an arab state.

Don't talk to cops.
They're not your friends.

If one of the arrogant fuckers approaches you, ask him if you're being detained. Ask him until he answers either yes or no. If the pig fucker says anything other than "yes", say "I have nothing to say" and close the fucking door.

Attached: Smells Like Gefilte.jpg (576x684, 128.15K)

I also would feel sympathy, until they actively try to infect kids with diabetes and call you a bigot for resisting.

Agreed, but that problem is much more widespread than the trannies. There's a cult of ingroup that's far overstepped the bounds of healthy community. Just the other day I saw an article about deaf people forming an activism group against genetic medicine to prevent deafness in children because it constituted genocide of their 'people'. I had never been convinced so quickly of the need for a group's public execution.

heheheheh THIS IS REAL LIFE looooooool.

We NEED to troll the shit out of these limey cops.

No, you're a faggot repeating shit I've seen literal whores on twitter say. Yeah… science doesn't care what you believe. The electric jew has made people suck dicks so playing dress up is hardly some great jump in degen behaviour. Also, shit is clean than it used to be so you should have seen this crap 30-40 years ago but you didn't.

You on a new ip, fag? Mercury turns you into a vegetable. You aren't thinking of anything let alone cocks if you get mercury poisoning.

Without the oil industry almost nothing around you exists.

Here's the original faggler back now that he thinks he's found a friend. or like I said, new ip and he's faking posting to make it look like he has a gay allie. What we learn, is that people turn into degenerate faggots after spending any amount oftime around him :D :D: :D

Google, how to tie a noose.

Your struggle in life isn't gaining weight, it's not having a personality.

So not real.

Got a little dick huh? Well… that's tough… can't really help there but I would say, get them worked up enough first and have the lights off.

Ok… that happens I suppose. But from THAT, you jumped into sucking dicks. LIKE, WTF NIGGER? Are you French? Because I've never heard of such surrender monkey nonsense before.

As for your story about meeting people… Hmm, where might be you be going that you met all these, 'pleasant' fagglers? Why, somewhere there isn't women. Lol at letting any bitch let alone a Polish one lord over you. You aren't high T. Seriously, go to a endocronologist and get tested.

Good times. Make the fuckers think twice.

You imagine jew media needs such a thing to actually happened for them to write such shit? You must have been in a coma for the past decade.

If you look into the work of Dr.Ian stevenson, and his research into reincarnation evidence.. you will see that there are cases of sex change from one life to the next. It doesn’t happen often, but it does happen.

We see in children who experience past life memories, they often exhibit phobias towards things that hurt them or killed them in their past life.

It seems reasonable that if a Soul was a man in a past life, but a female in this life.. she may still have some Male tendencies or feelings that have carried over from the past life. It’s also possible that plastic or other environmental issues exacerbate these feelings:

it is almost as if the Hermetic traditions have some kind of relevance to memetic wizards.
That or all the female souls that got aborted by indian and chinese fucktards invaded the west.

Checked. No excuse for weakness. Do some fucking work. Clear land, build a house. eat meat.
If you've got a small cock, then go study the Japanese small cock techniques.

absolutely weimar. What happens to a people with no faith, no hope and no outlet.

I tend to think claims of reincarnation are bullshit. I know, beyond any doubt, that the core claims of Christianity are true, and while that doesn't completely rule out reincarnation it gives plenty of reasons to think it's not the norm.

Good to see someone else has drawn that connection, though I'd caution anyone getting into the Hermetic tradition or western esotericism in general that there's a lot of work necessary to separate the wheat from the chaff.