The true numbers come out

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1089519559126802432?s=20

Attached: a1624d3cf4e788e117992d3cad6cef5ff8d7d92a8eb986faf0911c5246f27a05.jpg (1069x1017, 146.63K)

Right after all that, I swear I'll get around to it! But you gotta vote for me one more time.

Wrong pic, OP, that particular brand of subhuman is called Native American.

Until this changes, everything else will be fundamentally fucked. Make the argument if bluepills listen, whatever it is, but they need to realize that and they don't.

Isn't all that matters is every republican voter realizing that there are at least 20 million?

deport them. swiftly. build the wall so none sneaks back. national emergency is declared. Declas the current Space Force. They help build the wall and act as a barrier. Declas 40% of corruption and mass arrests. Promote traditional family values. Gov eventually works for the people. Make America Great Again. would be good first step

What are the costs of legal immigration? When do those numbers come out?

Stop embarrassing yourselves.

At this point, it would be wise to do a mass kill off of the "bad actors"; as in excise the malignant cancer. We can't even stop the bleeding.
A wall we're led to believe would precede mass deportations; but as the clock ticks we move further away from stability, having a nation and towards a S. Africa situation

Should we make it into a meme?

25 million!

25 million democrat voters!

25 million additional Californians!!!!

25 million on welfare!!!

And therein lies the con job because Trump has signaled time and again that he's willing to trade blanket amnesty for wall funds, rendering the promise of any deportations null and void.

What good is the wall if we have to hand out green cards and a path to citizenship to the 20mil+ parasites already here? It makes no sense except in a boomer civnat's feeble brain.

The cost is that high because it is a lot higher than that total user. Think about it…not '25 million' but at least a 100 million or more by my own estimate are now occupying the nation. You can't believe the government, all they do is lie. I can count with my eyes and know that it might have been 25 million when I was a child but now it is 100 million or more.

Trump is a Black pill. Better than the alternative but still, …. The next election they take will accelerate the downward spiral. Hopefully everyone prepared accordingly

Attached: white.jpg (1580x3431, 1.97M)

My argument is the following. "They're "Latino" when Applying for Amnesty,welfare, or affirmative action. They're "white" when they rape your daughter."

D-did you have another–a better–candidate for us to vote for lefty-kun? We really don't know what we're doing as mindless NPCs and just need someone smart like you to show us!

bathedic

Attached: 4bfc0717ffa8e101650e5db4c46fd82fa33e6fc3aff2399cabb0b1c54a89906f.png (960x747, 443.28K)

It's almost like White men are the greatest evil in the world user. Surely they are the source of every ill ever.

hey negro, you already killed the board with this shit. just get your paycheck and let someone else use that computer

That's the core reason Conservatives hate illegal immigration. Illegal immigration makes it harder for the Conservatives to conserve their money.

Tell me about you're mother friend. Did you have lots of cute, fluffy animals around as a child?

I heard once the reason for that is the federal classification system only has like 3 categories they can choose for race. black, White and asian. So they list mexicans as White.

Surely they should just send it to you? I mean you'll keep it safe and everything for them, right my liberal friend?

Think about these words of yours for just a minute.

Why should the government have more money?
And why complain about the money illegal immigrants waste compared to the vast amount the government gives countries like Israel?

What makes you think I'm a Liberal?

I fail to see the issue you have with that post.