Operation Screw Buzzfeed

archive.is/6pp0H

I think we have a great opportunity here boys. Now, we all hate buzzfeed and its employees equally and personally don't have much investment in this fight. However, taking the side of the employees has some distinct advantages:

1) The optics for buzzfeed are terrible. They will actually look completely retarded to everyone left and right, and the left will almost certainly pile on unironically. It is a labor dispute after all. It also has the potential to spread the shittiness of the media and especially buzzfeed to people who still have their head in the sand somehow.

2) Buzzfeed is already hurting financially. This is why the layoffs occurred. They aren't paying because they don't have the money presumably. If we could convince these ex-employees to sue it might just be enough to close buzzfeed down or at least file for bankruptcy. What A Victory that would be.

Can we meme this into existence? Please say you will help me try.

#SueBuzzfeed
#BuzzfeedMustPay
#BuzzfeedLayoffs

There are some hashtag suggestions, but maybe you guys have a better idea.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x720, 841.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-27/fired-buzzfeed-employees-demand-payouts-vested-vacation-time
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>another (((operation))) thread by the Stormer

lmao

woke = broke

Attached: OP Should An Hero.jpg (500x327, 50.86K)

It would also get the suing ex-employees blacklisted so no one would ever hire them again.

First post is always a kike. Have a (you)

Attached: 625e86e0df39e064c6e9f841922db88d3eb73c3799194b6c56bbebb212e15665.jpg (221x255, 12.62K)

A jew refuses to pay out entitlements to sacked staff because of a (((legal loophole))).
How surprising.

Use this to fuck with buzzfeed is better than that we'd be helping the laid off employees. Anyone who sees differently is clearly a kike.

Good idea; bump

This.

It's already happening.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-27/fired-buzzfeed-employees-demand-payouts-vested-vacation-time

I see the point behind this. If I had to pick a side I’d choose employees sure. But why choose a side at all?

Also the words you’re using are really faggy which makes me wanna call you a fag. Fucking “optics”. Fag.

Attached: ACCD156B-33CF-4631-A07B-1753D5C17C92.jpeg (975x314, 16.41K)

this

This board must be filled with Jews because the first 4 posters in every thread let us know OP is a jew.

Good point.

I think the main reason to put some effort here is that the left can't really meme. Some well-designed memes could put it over the edge and really make the situation stick.

I miss when we had kike-free first posts. Of course I also miss when we had moderation of any kind whatsoever instead of the JIDF/ADL/Shareblue free-for-all the board has turned into.

fpbp and /thread

Nature's thermometer tells us this is a good idea, anons. Remember, where there is shills, there is potential. No shills? Potential slide thread, so be on the lookout. Interestingly Royalanons thread had no shills, but did have people asking for OPs private information, revealing that shills can indeed come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Fags with twitter accounts can also deal maximum damage with this one, since all these closet commies seem to use twitter as their favorite hugbox.

Good luck anons.

Attached: t8.jpg (660x372, 109.81K)

Jews Jewing Jews.
Best to stand back and watch the Jewry.

Attached: BobFilner.png (937x597, 732.03K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (200x275 101.06 KB, 88.33K)

Let's think one step ahead: where do former Buzzfeed readers go next after the bankruptcy?

This is just like news whack-a-mole. Huffing paint post will probably end up absorbing the refugees and then it'll be status quo ante.

Operation Buzzsaw

Attached: Faggots.jpg (800x800 9.31 KB, 47.58K)

AAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think the journalists need to be reminded that they only feel entitled to their vacation pay because of their white privilege.

Their annoying claims of being laid off are merely examples of their white fragility.

They need to shut up and stop being so entitled. They'll be fine. They have white privilege. I heard they get free food for that. Or something.

this

kikefeed reminds me of gawker garbage they got in hot water for unpaid uninterns the hypocrisy of these literal kikes limousine leftists never ceases to amuse me. clownworld can be entertaining after all.

Good post.

Why don't you screw me instead OP?

Attached: 5e35783371a339740e24cc8bdec7726675b78aeacad55dba3e3f1c54314408922.jpg.png (1200x675 811.46 KB, 66.22K)

How about no?

I think you are right. Buzzfeed is cancer but it is those entitled communist who are the root cause of the problem.

Fun fact, NBC owns nearly half of this cunt.

tl,dr;
Buzzfeed employee didn't get paid, wants Zig Forumsacks to be his personal army.

What a strange looking staple gun.

/thread

Attached: journo_cats.gif (488x277, 1.74M)

Game over, after backlash Buzzfeed says it will pay out earned paid time off to laid off staff. Those getting laid off where already due to be able recieve 10-16 weeks severance pay anyway so the holiday pay was a bit of a moot point anyway seeing as I don't imagine many of the slackers would have accrued that much anyway.

It is kind of funny that there has been 1000's of lay offs in the media in the past month though, huffpost, verizon media, buzzfeed, gannet, and all during the government shutdown no less. Makes me think about operation mockingbird a little.

Attached: ..png (209x301, 70.44K)

Good. Fuck kikefeed.

Hiram's Pillars of the Porch.

Attached: loading.gif (300x300 44.68 KB, 51.15K)

PozzFeed employees don't get paid. So what.

LMAO