Black Hebrew Israelites want to go BACK to Israel!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=xGEw_pEj_eo

A couple of months back i started a thread supporting the Black Israelites claim to the holy land of Israel( i used this picture) , because as a white Bible believing man i truly believe that Israel belongs to the TRUE ISRAELITES…and they are black the BIBLE SAYS SO !!!

Attached: IMG-3702.jpg (640x427, 90.07K)

Israel openly deports Black converts. Israeli publications have reported on this extensively

Does anyone in the world really believe this? There's no part of the bible that says "hey niggas we'z be DA BRUDDA MAN!!!"

Holy crap! We should encourage this! Jews sterilize all the niggers that come into their nation (the women anyway)…but maybe if we are lucky they would consider sterilizing the men as well.

I beleive it. The jews values and culture are 100% nigger culture.

Attached: kike nigger black magic.jpg (962x643 44.72 KB, 141.53K)

They are of those lands. The Black Israelite pre-date any group claiming to be jews. If any group deserves those lands, it's the Israelites spoken of in the covenant. But can you blame them for not claiming what is rightfully theirs? Those claiming to be "jews" are psychotic chameleons; highly demonic

Can we buy them a one way ticket, and talk them into taking their families and children with them?
Maybe we can have an OP inside Israel, identify the plane as an enemy, and shoot it down.
The USA didn't do shit about the USS Liberty, so I doubt we'd do anything about a plane full of Kangz being shot down.

FACTS!! The real Israelites MUST have Israel back! I support sending all American blacks to Israel and fast!!

That's right brother, as a devout Christian with extensive knowledge of Judaism, and a great supporter of Israel and amazing Jewish people, I fully support this notion. The only fake Israelites are the ones not accepting their black brethren into their holy land (Both Torah and Talmud agree on this). They need to go there and come into Jewish women, bringing many future Black Hebrew children to please the Lord.

No because they're not serious and neither are you.
No because that's just a silly LARPish idea and I highly doubt anyone here has anti-aircraft technology and even if we did, shooting down passenger airliners is difficult and highly illegal especially in a foreign country.
No because jews get special passes while you and I do not.

Where do they send them?

the flames must be fanned , the nogs are already primed to believe this , because they are in desperate need of a cultural identity

JESUS WAS BLACK DAS RIGHT!!!

Attached: 76f2fa7631ca98a78e14c032c81ff6ca37d380e1ea2a1726b36d356a6227ec2a.jpg (319x319, 18.01K)

Why do you try so hard to live? Just die.

user, we both know that you don't shoot down plains with anti-aircraft weapons.

What does this have to do with Christianity? A totally separate religion from judaism?

The Niggeralites think they are kikes (BWAHAHAHAHA can you imagine the fucking shit luck of being a nigger and a kike at the same time) anyway, it won't work if you claim that Jesus was a nigger. Besides we both know that Christianity is based on indo-european NORTHERN pagan beliefs.

Repeating digits wills it!

Niggers should rape kikesses and make them birth them children so they can claim right of return.

Why would you shoot it down? Let the children of Israel grow plentiful, it's what G-D would want :>)

Das Rite. Original Israeli wuz black. Shot that askenazi crackaz. These whitebois jews are fake as fuck. Em i rite brother? Khazar pussy love black cock.

Attached: das_rite.jpg (1000x500, 49.75K)

you can tell rabbis are already here trying to shut it down

I'll support it just to see Jews kvetching about nigger larpers.

I support this

This is like the best potential comedy on the planet. I don't watch TV but I swear that I would watch the Niggeralites invade Israel. The preaching on the corner would be hilarious. It would also be interesting to see the Niggeralites dealing with the AK's at checkpoints, etc.

I'd pay top dollar to see the shucking and jiving Niggeralites at the wailing wall as well.

Attached: pointing gun at palestinian student.jpg (962x575, 129K)

Attached: 735c482809d5997b89deec9769183366e0a5eebaaa1de445bd0e678fe3108a0b.jpg (570x444, 35.28K)

They send them to the country of origin or to a random nigger country if they can't determine the country of origin. Sometimes a western nation will agree to take them in

SEND THEM BLACK

Also notice how kikes have the same insecure anger as darkies.

You know what's even better? Jews are supposed to help other Jews in trouble and niggers need a lot of gibs. Why not spare a shekel for a brotha? Someone's gotta feed his children.

Yeah the kikes made this big announcement about how they were going to 'reveal themselves' to niggers once their plan to murder all the Europeans was almost to the full conclusion. This is the BIG REVEAL for everyone…kikes are niggers they carry nigger DNA and nigger spirit (this is transferred from their 'fathers' and it cannot be eliminated) since it it literally a different (lesser) spirit than the nobility of Europeans. If you look at the niggers GEDMATCH results you can see that the closest genetic branch of 'humanoids' to the chimpanzee niggers are the kikes in GEDMATCH.

Compare 'middle eastern' which includes all the nigger Islamic slave trade rape babies of Islam (aka shitskins, arabs and kikes) as well as the middle eastern (shitskin, arabs and kikes again) connection to the chimpanzee people as well on the second chart.

Attached: race charts not continum blacks DNA.png (526x470 50.1 KB, 83.6K)

Perfect. Open this UP! Make it Happen!
Bring Diversity to Israel. Enrich that magical land with more diversification and authentication!

Kikes and Niggers are seen as inferior sons of Satan and Abraham who are brothers seeking the destruction of the human race. The real Israelites came from the tribe of Judah who originated from early Israel until relocating to the Balkan area. Jesus was born a white yet in the Bible is dictated as having no race and merely being the son of God. Inb4 anyone says Jesus was a kike, the word "Jew" hadn't been used in the Bible until the 1600s during the Martin Luther explosion to easily translate the word Judah into other languages, Judah being the tribe of Judah which was one of the first nomadic European tribes to establish themselves.

of course…the letter 'j' wasn't even invented until the mid 1400's so no surprise that 'jews' were not mentioned.

They deport them back to their indigenous motherlands in Sweden.

They already did it.

Better to shine a light on Israel's treatment of blacks. The cucking for blacks Trump should be backing it no matter how ZOG he is.

LMAO…Israel needs more Niggeralites.
I am honestly very glad that they are touching their roots like this. Maybe we can get rid of them and send them all to Wakanda.

holy fuck ….hahahahaha we need to propagate this …..

Attached: a8d232a78107e950452b504d372f1f3ba047eb1d2d8ceff741f6892381a4ca72.png (515x422, 338.02K)

You realize the bible was written by jews hundreds of years after jesus supposed death and if blacks are the real jews you’re worshipping words written by niggers. I guess that’s better than worshipping yids. The absolute state of christcucks

My favorite part is when the niggers started talking about brass which is pale and white most of the time…but I couldn't help but appreciate the irony of watching niggers speak about brass when they have no idea how to manufacture, sculpt or work with the material. "He beed like black. Because he is like brass."
Nigger has never seen brass in his life. If he was 'like brass' he would probably be more like a bug person than a nigger anyway since brass is 'yellowish' and not shit colored.

Attached: brass color.jpg (1000x1000, 88.96K)

I support this idea. Israel needs diversity.

Nobody is stopping you based kikeniggers.
Get on a plane and get out.

Shut up, you dumb monkey.

Tarnished brass is black.

Attached: brass-hardware-cleaning-experiment-600x811.jpg (600x811, 124.27K)

WE WUZ KANGZ!

Attached: 51ca16e1eab8eaaa74000019-750-982-01.jpeg (750x982, 314.51K)

They should. They should also be educated on their rights and the law of return.

Attached: Aliyah.PNG (1036x905, 422.26K)

How far are Abbos? The bit about Africans doesn't surprise me.

I support this. Is there a petition?

Which isn't even a natural thing. It's your handgrime mixing with the normal oxidation.

When somebody says black, it means you should go away. It the same as when they say air, it means they are blacklisting you. When a women changes into a black shirt, it means she's interested in you.

Quit being stupid country trash that doesn't know anything.

Could we sign a petition that would make USA send all those billions that go to "Israel" to these niggers instead? Make sure ADL starts bitching, calling them antisemitic and whatnot.

OP is a kook, and your understanding of the bible is wrong, as is your belief on who Palestine's land belongs to, but I support any hostile niggers getting shipped into Israel. It either wont happen or they'll be killed and the media will blackout the incident.

Israel is so corrupt they can't exactly run their racial hegemony there for long. They are facing a demographic hell as well.
Makes one wonder if it's karmic or if there is more to the whole thing. Remember, they don't take such large numbers of migrants, but they have same problems as other countries in removing their illegals.

Irrelevant. It is to our benefit to promote diversity for Israel. If diversity is good enough for the goyim then its good enough for the jews. After all diversity is strength.

I can definitely get with it! The Africans were the real Jews! Their land was stolen and they MUST get it back! Open the borders to Israel! Let them retake what was theirs!

They were pretty chill with that kike for some reason. Unlike the ones you see in America yelling at people.

Ancient Israelites and Judahites were White Aryans, Jesus Christ only came for the salvation of the Aryan race, and only Aryans are able to enter heaven.

Once you learn about the Pareto distribution among things like noise generation, you might grow past the mental age of 14.

They cant contain themselves any longer. They HAVE to allow their African brethren in to strengthen Isreal. Remember diversity IS strength!

It's a win/win. We shall meme the black israelites into the holy land.

But these are niggers we're talking about.

You see this? This is wait Isreal used to look like! But with your help we can make it a reality agian

Attached: wakanda.jpg (886x625, 108.02K)

yes

Attached: 1288b72303ec78b181f9f8e04cb022a40e521bf9f9dc7b3c81a5d219b297b0e7.jpg (358x358, 14.11K)

Allah is not a religion dumbass

We could advise niggers and muds on how to exploit legal loopholes to easily migrate to Israel and claim their rightful gibs. We'd also make the AIPAC pay for it.

Send the niggers to the holy land

That’s fucking awesome.

All they need is to get signed off on by a rabbi and then apply for citizenship to Israel.
I support this 100%. God bless them and lets hope every fucking one of them converts and moves there.

Attached: blm2.jpg (480x363, 25.02K)

user are you not aware that's every Jewess fantasy?

All 100% True. But this is about getting rid of niggers and shafting the kikes.

Is this what bug people do when they play with their food? That image of the bug woman sawing the legs off that living dog, with the duck tapped muzzle, to make the meat 'tastier' is never going to leave me. Every time I see a bug person and a dog I remember watching her butcher it alive and its terror.

Must be why they push it onto other people. I am not sure how it is supposed to 'be a fantasy' to produce ugly and basically slightly retarded children though. Still the average jew IQ is only 84 so they are not working with a full deck in the first place. Knocking off 10 or more IQ points from their starting point by having offspring with a 72 IQ isn't really going to hurt their prospects that much.

These niggers are as anti-white as it gets, and they've acquired more than enough money to go to the middle east. It's just a money making racket. If there was a way to send them there, that would be good, but they have no genuine intention of anything other than acquiring gibs.

All the more reason they should live with jews, the original 'gibs me dat, niggers of the semitic people.

If you goys really hated Jews, then you would promote this group and this idea so that ALL of Africa invades Israel

>"The Hebrew Israelite awakening is not only in America …it is world wide…Nothing anyone can do about It and it will only continue and increase…"

Attached: 153972923241.png (567x661, 519.1K)

Attached: Rabbi (((Lieberman))).png (599x624, 525.85K)

I heard that the Khazarian, so-called-Jews enslaved the peoples of Africa and the united Israel (same thing) and used them to build America!

#TimeToGoHome

Attached: The true slave owners (Jews)

anymore images like these?

If you think those are impressive you should take the time to read about the Islamic slave trade in Africa. It was a joint venture for 1,400 years between Islam and Jews and IMO it was the worst crime against 'humanoids' (since niggers are basically chimpanzees) that has ever been perpetrated on the face of the planet. I mean hands down the worst thing that was ever done on the planet. There really isn't any crime to compare to what was done there at the semites bidding.

I hate niggers with a passion, because they are stupid fucking animals, and even I recognize that the crimes against them perpetrated by the kikes against them are the worst things I have ever heard of in the entire history of the planet.

Hundred of millions died in the worst ways possible that the semites could dream up. The fact that chimpanzees don't understand what happened to them in their own nations at the kikes hands demonstrates that they are nothing more than animals (100% conclusively) but that doesn't alleviate the crimes of the arabs/semitic/kikes in any way. Their cruelty was more than legendary…it was refined to a point that is impossible to comprehend. All in service to their kike god Kali who approves of their slaughters, tortures and murders.

Revelations 1:15, KJV
"And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters."

This is where the Kangs probably get it from, as some Bible translations communicate the brass is already taken out of the furnace and has a burnt appearance.

Attached: Burnt kang brass.jpg (400x300 43.22 KB, 53.5K)

This
I have modified Jesus to be more historically accurate
(((They))) are afraid of this

Attached: jewsus1.png (624x463 242.08 KB, 195.65K)

The sons of Ham were cursed with dark skin literally because of their father's faggotry. According to jews that is where all niggers come from and it literally gives niggers more legitimacy to call themselves Hebrews than those dog fucking cave nigger Kazars, das rite.

Attached: dank.jpg (300x450, 30.32K)

The real Moses

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (300x300, 185.21K)

nigga jews wanna go BLACK to israel
and then israel got blacked
#GetIsraelBlacked2019

No you retards…the reason that the kikes were upset in the bible that moses married a nigger and therefore all the 'kohens, cohens, khans and coens' are niggers now because he fucked a chimpanzee, that means he was not a nigger or they wouldn't have commented on his beastiality. But his beastiality with a chimpanzee pleased their god according to the bible so that their god sent a plague of leprosy onto the person who complained that he was fucking an animal.

I support this diversification of Israel 100%, aren't we all sons and daughters of God after all? :)
#OpenBordersIsrael2019

All of Africa are the sons and daughters of Adam and Eve. It is their birthright.

Behold, the real Kang of Israel

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (456x500, 517.75K)

Attached: garden-of-earthly-delights-cover-bosch[1].jpg (640x360, 121.44K)

The real reason jews hate jaysus? It's a reminder the jew whore cheated on that cuck joseph with a nigger who went on to be an even lazier subversive jew than they were. You're welcome.

Attached: yJqG0wQ[1].jpg (608x708, 71.48K)

Shiksas gonna shiks. But they actually prefer to marry and have children with their own.

honestly this has always confused me, can i get another anons opinion on it? why is the garden of delights filled with niggers and weird fruit shit, and then hell is all crackers? was bosch a cuck? I really hope not, hes one of my favorite artists

It's alchemical symbolism, not everything is centered around modern racial politics.

The Ethiopian Jews have a more legitimate "right of return" than the "Russian" wanna-be converts who now outnumber real Jews in Israel 24 to 1, and who also run Israel and discriminate against the Semites .

what alchemical symbolism is there ? they are very clearly niggers

kek. Israel always needed more diversity…

This is why adding niggers to anything never makes it better.

Never did understand how walking in on your father naked was not only punishable, but considered faggotry. It's like "Oh, hey dad I wanted… AH! OMG UR NEKKID!" and then "GET OUT FAGGOT! I HAS NO SON!" and god be all liek "SHEEEEIT FAGGOT, I'MA MAKE YOU A MONKEY NAO"

Can someone help me out with that shit - because it seems like YHWH or whatever the fuck his name is just fucks up motherfuckers for accidents.

any country that gives women their 'rights' will have replacement birth issues

Why do niggers like yourselves have this idiotic complex where you think you were everyone - Jews, Egyptians, Chinese, Japanese, Indian, Native American, European, etc?

I mean, I do understand it to a point, I wouldn't want to be thought of as a low-IQ monkeyman shit-flinging cannibal driven by pure emotions without a shred of empathy either.

are you referring to the R1B haplogroup that *mostly* built most of civilization?

Racist as fuck. Makes me wonder if kike media criticized the Mormon church for believing God cursed native Americans with red skin? 🤔

Did they dare show their hypocrisy? 😱

according to some rabbincal scholars , ham actually raped his father, not just walked in on him naked. not sure where they get that from, i think kikes just like depraved homo shit. but i will grant the yids one thing, niggers are all faggots and prisonrapists so it kinda makes sense

Racism is literal alchemy, you are transforming shit to gold through evolution.

Sand demon is not a very reasonable entity

Do Mormons still believe that niggers are spawns of satan, or they got poz'd too?

If I had my graphics rig up and running I'd photoshop some Bibi knob slobbing some cum oozing blacque diques and post it here.