The truth about Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg

I am someone close to Ruth and have decided to come here to tell you the truth about what is happening, because I fear there is going to be massive unrest once the whole nation finds out what has been hidden from them. You can call me Lindsey B. for future reference (not my real name, obviously).

Ruth is not dead, like others have suggested. She is in a medically induced coma at an undisclosed location. Ruth is deathly ill with pneumonia and has multiple infections related to her recent lung cancer surgery and the accident that fractured her ribs.

Big players on the Democrat side of things are doing everything they can to cover this up and keep Ruth out of the spotlight and alive (through life support, if necessary). They do not want, under any circumstances, Trump picking another justice to serve on the SCOTUS. This would be devastating to their long-term plans… or so I have been told.

They plan on continuing this charade until the 2020 election and will casually announce she has passed away after a new Dem president gets into office. If Trump remains in office and wins reelection, I'm not sure what they will do.

The photo attached shows nurses moving Ruth over on her side so she does not get bed sores. It's the best I can do at the moment.

Attached: 1jkB9d7l78yENdfsad98873nklloQ.png (1329x845, 284.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L2UBQArOa5c
mobilehiddencamera.com/mobile-hidden-camera-for-android/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No it doesn't, that picture doesn't show shit but a black screen you nigger. Try harder than that faggot.

Nice photo. Did you take it? How did you get it if you didn't take it? Will you pee in a bag and post pics?

I see a face at the bottom

I see YOUR FACE AT MY BOTTOM!

Goddamnit OP kill your stupid lie thread so I can get back to fapping to Attenborough documentaries.

this would explain why Pelosi is still blocking the state of the union, however, this doesn't seem like a good strategy because there's a high probability ginsburg dies anyway

We should probably start meme'ing that she is dead so that they have to produce the corpsey kike in public.

Your phone must suck then pleb. Looks like a near-dead old person on my 32" monitor. Can't tell if its the satanic kike tho.

If OP is legit it doesn't matter. Everyone knows this. No one here is in a position to do anything. I'm pretty sure even if we could prove what you say is true AND had the power to act we couldn't do anything. IIRC justices are expected to step down voluntarily before they become senile and always have.

Is there a way to remove them involuntarily if they are walking corpses?

Attached: dont dead.jpg (500x535, 179.12K)

OP will have to go back and workshop this slop. There's a couple of huge holes in it.

Yes, I took the photo. Like I said, I am very close to her.

About the undisclosed location, I can tell you this much: Ruth is currently located at a facility in the Nevada desert. Sorry, but I can't say much more than that.

I wonder when the shitlibs are going to find out that halted government works against them no matter what.

You're just as believable as Q-LARP. Get the fuck out.

They already would have if Trump hadn't cucked out. Democrats have been gloating about it for days now, so if the government shuts down again in ~3 weeks and Trump doesn't cuck out again, then maybe there's one more chance.

I don't think it matters anymore anyway. US is done.

So any rulings she makes in absentia are bogus. Are our sitting Supreme Court justices going along with the ruse? And, if Trump finds out or knows but goes along with the ruse; it tells us all a little something about MAGA-in-chief

They've all been 5-4 anyway.

Replacing her just means they can't get the majority back even when the nog dies.

Oh QUIT, OP! No one here thinks Trump is anything but a cuck for the kikes. If he was serious about replacing her as a Justice, he would DEMAND that she present herself in public to prove that she had the faculty to DO SO…BUT THE ORANGE CUCK WILL NEVER LOOK OUT FOR THIS NATION FIRST RATHER THAN MIGA.

Attached: trump wwf.jpg (1024x576, 105.18K)

Ok. Thanks for the response. Where she is is less damaging than what you've said in this thread, if it were true. On that basis I call steamy fresh horseshit on the thread.
No personal disrespect intended. These threads are fun, but belong in /b/.
Also not kidding about the pee in the bag pls…

This is an example of the kind of shit that makes me lose all faith in the Orange Jewlius. Why can't he open his mouth and say something? Why can't he play it so that she's forced to appear? He seems to have all these brilliant strategists around him but he can't even figure out the most basic third grade type shit, like pointing out how much money and votes Democrats get from illegal aliens, and how it's a conflict of interest for them to even have a say on immigration. If 70% of mexicans voted Republican, there wouldn't even be a debate, libcunts would be completely against all immigration and the wall would have been built under Slick Willie. Trump has the largest bully pulpit in the world and he uses it to send idiotic and petty tweets.

YES I TOTALLY BELIEVE YOU

hmmm, post more

Attached: maybe.png (817x841, 130.65K)

If the plebs are told that she votes/voted in absentia, and it was impossible for her to do so; the SCOTUS should hang, and everyone of them replaced. That is no small matter.
It's time to dig into those steps necessary to resolve this issue, precedent, what actions "should" be taken and by whom.

Nobody can block the president from addressing the country. He can literally snap his fingers and force all networks to carry his address – it just might be missing the 500 pauses for thundering applause every time niggers or jews or our faggot "troops" get mentioned.

bump for interest

If you actually gave a fuck about anything you'd just spill it. Stop being a fag and deliver.

OP has the power to do the world a lot of good and instead creates a Q-larp tier faggot thread.
SAGE

Zoom! Enhance!
Best I can do. I'm no expert or anything.

Attached: f17ed40c6560c645caab44c09bf90ad1235461d392719390d3f145f9ea995336.png (1329x845, 307.39K)

I will post another photo if I am able. The room Ruth is in is usually dark. I can't use flash, obviously.

dafuqq can she do? be specific. We need to be the ones doing whether it involves RBG, illegal immigration, voter fraud, … JEEBUZZ! We can't even manage a fucking tax revolt. If we really wanted a gov shutdown, we could effect one the hard way

Fuck cuckchanners and their crap, and fuck the moderators letting them shit up the place.

Which one is it OP??

If we had the sauce on a clear picture of RBG do you understand what we could do with it?

Why post here and now
If you're close to her you then must be sympathetic to Israel and the kikedom that has infested all of the west no?
So again , why post here and now ?

This tbh. It's the same reason none of the qlarp shit makes any sense.

Attached: 1455912026709.gif (500x384, 1.86M)

give us metadata or fuck off.

because it's a larp thread.

Does it matter? This is just a shitshow anyway. You ought to be out meme'ing that fucking kike is dead…and OP ought to kill it in its sleep and save the USA BUT IT WON'T BECAUSE IT IS A SHITTY COWARD.

The 'OP' is not a right wing extremist they are a fucking cowards shitshow merchant kike. It has the power to kill a murderous kike who has caused this nation INCALCULABLE SUFFERING (BY ARRANGING THE SLAUGHTER OF OUR PEOPLE VIA 'IMMIGRATION' ETC) NOW AND IN THE FUTURE.

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU GLOWNIGGER

why the fuck would someone come to our little Laotian mah jong enthusiast forum instead of going to 4chunnel? I suspect a larp

So sick of these fucking larps.

Attached: 180813-qanon-trump-rally-wilkes-barre-njs-1027_a29496ea9831fdfae4c20d06540223aa.fit-760w.jpg (760x475, 100.89K)

Why are you here, instead of cuckchan?

lol

Back to the kibbutz

Attached: mfwded.jpg (604x433, 65.8K)

If she does die soon, it would be great to see Larry king play her in a biographical short film.

I think OP's picture can be legit.
But in a "let's rile up those assholes" way by a (((certified nurse))) or somesuch.

Attached: 0fdc974334280ab8097b2ce0aab4f0f313e023609c249ecd6b0a0c31c0a53a29.jpg (634x434, 44.42K)

dude hes going to stand in … they are going to "kill" larry king so he can swap out as ginsburg

Oh no…if niggers are good enough to black up European roles they should be good enough to black up that kike in her documentary

Or - maybe we can blow up twitter with this and then they have to come out with the truth.

Attached: rbg.png (958x898, 175.13K)

Trump will of course nominate somebody jewish to keep the "balance" of the court

Muh Qanon revelations to an anonymous image board.

It's all so tiresome.

Attached: It is all so tiresome HxH.png (399x370, 108.18K)

She's going to have to show up for the job if she wants to keep it

Shes a kike user…you have too much faith in their system.

Truthbomb:
She was the one who orcastrated the whole Woman anti white Male movement, She Vilified Good Jews and Injected Zionism, NWO into the government and The minds of Americans.
There is agression and protectionalism Pride. But This bitch Wanted to shake everything up and cause Chaos.

I Spit Fire. I tell the Truth.
His Name Was Seth Rich, He did not die in Vein.
youtube.com/watch?v=L2UBQArOa5c
The Jews will Treat You like the Palistinians if You let them.

Attached: 123146.jpeg (480x480, 125.87K)

took a stab at it

Attached: bader-bagged.jpg (1329x845, 351.03K)

It's a hoax, but it's funny, because we have literally zero info.

Kiking confirms: OP is telling the truth.

No it doesn't torpedo.

OK, if dubs, op is a glow nigger.

Eh, who knows. Could be true.

Lol. I said earlier, OP really needs to work on this material.

What's the prob?

When there's smoke, there's fire.

When there's shills, OP is telling the truth.

Don't believe this LARPer. Here's the real picture of nurses giving Ruth Bader Ginsburg medical treatments. I had to take the picture on a camera I smuggled into the hospital inside my own asshole, but I know you anons will understand, listen and believe.

Attached: Clear_Picture.jpg (960x800, 44.4K)

simply firing comey set off a chain reaction of a special counsel with unlimited scope that still continues TO THIS DAY
they just hauled in roger stone for talking to wikileaks. that bully pulpit idea was put in your head by the REAL bullies and they still are using every possible chance they can

OP confirmed again.

Shill logic confirms OP.

Mossad confirmed.

OP, don't get yourself killed. Use a secure device to take pictures, make sure you use a VPN, etc. I would recommend Tor + Tails from public wifi to post.

Liev:

gave it a shot

Attached: RBG.png (1329x845, 754.12K)

get the android spy cam app that is disguised as a notepad.

The people know that something is up.
Trump said he was going to drain the swamp. Well here is his golden Opertunity.
The people of the world are watching.

Keep it shut down and Drag the deep state into the Clear Open water as the Russians Say.

P.S.
Film Your Anti White Professor

Attached: bb-5bb5710b0373f.jpeg (600x600, 76.61K)

It's painful to read this shit. Painful. The cope is so, so strong.

Lol!!
Ok, now THIS is an accurate representation of someone in an induced coma.
Nice job user. God speed.

Lol!!
Ok, now THIS is an accurate representation of someone in an induced coma.
Nice job user. God speed.

Sorry, masturbating to coma patients, made mistake

Seriously folks we need more people who are willing to leak this kind of information definitively. This kind of stuff would permanently change the whole country for the better. A huge impact. We need more people doing this everywhere.

might as well at this point. what harm could it do

mobilehiddencamera.com/mobile-hidden-camera-for-android/

It can take pictures at intervals and video from a completely blank screen. Useful for lots of things.

Wew lad

we all know shes either dead or being kept alive for the election.

Not true. This is a shill.

They have overun this site. Look elsewhere for the truth.

Attached: libds5ndd4711.jpg (1080x1374, 193.27K)

THIS makes it fake.

DROP DEAD RUTH
HITLER SPOKE THE TRUTH

DEMANDING THAT SHE SHOW HER FUCKING KIKE MUG MAKES ME A SHILL?
If she cannot do her job she needs to be replaced. Since it is HIS JOB to appoint her successor, HE NEEDS TO FUCKING EVALUATE IF SHE IS COMPETENT TO DO HER JOB. If he can't or wont DO HIS FUCKING JOB, WHAT GOOD IS HE?

Seriously user, grow a fucking pair of balls. Our nation is on the verge of collapse from its own fucking inherent systemic corruption where MILLIONS of people are going to die if it is not corrected IMMEDIATE-FUCKINGLY in a vast struggle for life and death invasion of our nation by hostile subhuman forces and you want to quibble about whether or not I am a shill?

Nice LARP fag. Post proof and then I’ll believe you.

Checked. Fake. But beneficial to promote?

Yes. Anything that questions her competence is beneficial to us…not that it matters.

"“If we get caught, they will just replace us with persons of the same cloth."

"So it doesn’t matter what you do. America is the golden cow and we will suck it dry chop it up and sell it off piece by piece by piece until there is nothing left but the world’s largest welfare state that we will create and control.

“Why? Because it’s gods will and America is big enough to take the hit and survive so we can do it again and again and again. This is what we do to countries that we hate, destroy them very slowly and make the people suffer for refusing to be our slaves.” - B Netanyahu 1990

Well, those are definitely nursing uniforms. They used to be more popular in the past, but some hospitals still use them. If you compare this grainy picture next to a ruth close up the hair is very similar. Shitty picture makes me think fucking fake. Undisclosed location in Nevada = fake.

RBG. Quintessential traitor. Feel free to press "S", "P", "C", etc. on your keyboards to defile her corpse. Maybe "K" to kick her.

S
P
C
K

Big if true

kys

Sometimes lies are useful.

Who fucking cares if it's real or not? Just focus your energy on Ruth dropping the fuck dead and if it happens we can say it was because we wanted it to after the fact.

Shadow looks like reaper

Bader is kill. A year from now mecha Bader is gonna get cut in half by Future Baron's practical katana.

Attached: 2019-01-28 00.36.43.png (960x610, 416.46K)

Fucking A

If you want to find where this is, dig through plat maps in Nevada, and find buildings owned by CIA fronts. They have a lot of them out there.

4 more years.

Attached: Choo Choo.gif (680x849, 1.06M)