Stumbling Blocks to Civil War

or
Let's analyze civil war a little

Civil Wars don't "just happen."
They are the end result of serious collapse of political (and usually ethnic) norms in a country. Yugoslavia did not descend into civil war along ethnic lines without those lines existing in the first place. Syria did not become a battleground simply because of foreign fighters being given weapons. Iraq did not descend into several wars and insurrections because Sunnis and Shi'ites get along well.
These countries were gearing up for these conflicts long before the spark that ignited them did so. The CIA may be spooky, but at the end of the day people fight in wars, and they fight because they are motivated by personal grievances to do so.

One of the tell tale signs of collapse is the loss of the perception of legitimacy of the government and the legal institutions by a significant portion of the population. In otherwords, people lose faith in the legitimacy of their government and begin to look for alternative institutions.
Exhibit A is yesterday's Mike Adam's Counterthink radio show. It's an Alex Jones like conservative show replete with agonizingly naïve slogans and ideas. (for instance, everything except me is"left wing fascist tyranny") And I give it as an example not because it's exemplary but because it's so typical of conservative thought in general.
I also present it because Mike Adams is essentially calling for violent revolution.
He says "The law has failed us. The legal system has failed us…" "The FBI is not a legitimate organization anymore. They are run by traitors."
He denies that he is calling for violence over and over again but it should be very interesting to any civil war agitators that Mike Adams is reflecting the view of his viewers that the government (other than Trump) is illegitimate and no longer represents the will of the people.
This is a fascinating change from the Bush era when conservatives were content with obeying a treasonous government simply because the lying buffoon in the suit had a red "R" in front of his name on TV. During the Clinton regime, conservative frustration with the repulsive behavior of these arrogant leftist assholes grew and grew to the point that it created a powerful militia culture that worried the leftist political establishment. Yet after Bush 2 was elected, the anger simmered and died down. Rising again under Obama, many expected it to deflate again under Trump.
Yet it hasn't. Thanks to the disgusting behavior of the arrogant leftist elite, conservatives are increasingly frustrated with Trump's inability to do anything to protect them from destructive leftist policies. Meanwhile the liberal lemmings are being whipped into a frenzy of hatred and blind rage over the bad orange man.
In otherwords, we are in an era where both kosher "sides" in the ridiculous circus that passes for politics in America no longer have faith in the legitimacy of the government.

This is good news for revolutionary minded Patriots who seek to overthrow these vile traitors.

And yet there is a worm in the apple…
I mentioned before that I believe Mike Adams typifies American conservatives. In addition to his revolutionary rhetoric there is a lingering authoritarian conservitard slant to his thinking; He asks for Trump to grant permission to revolt. He says, "Trump must call upon the American people to literally rise up and occupy the fake news media and destroy the censorious institutions." and "We need the president's support to defeat and dismantle these institutions that are the enemy of America."

This is a pity because it demonstrates that while Mr. Adams and his viewers do not view Congress or the FBI or the corporate media as legitimate, or even the Executive Branch itself, they are still stuck in the mindset that they need permission from an authority figure to revolt.
Which again typifies the conservative and liberal mindset.
And truly, does this not describe White people everywhere? Even here? We want to tear down this wretched monstrosity that is murdering us and destroying everything we love but we hopelessly desire a strong leader with legal authority to tell us that it's okay to do so. waiting for Hitler

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacobin#List_of_presidents_of_the_Jacobin_Club
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Anti-Slavery_Society
twitter.com/KenPaxtonTX/status/1088898595653386240
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/672/text
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I talk with a lot of normalfag conservitards in my line of work. Even ones who have "D"s on their voting cards. (regular White Democrats are a lot more conservative than you'd think if all you watch are chimpouts from dumbass university antfaggots and feminist cuntlets) So I can say with confidence that there is a lot of anger and not much faith in the legitimacy of the government. There is not even much faith in the future.

But we must break this worshipful addiction that White people have in Trump. He will never grant us what we crave. He will never allow us to remove this poison from our nation. We must shatter the last vestiges of faith that conservatives have in the government. And eventually we will need to start building alternatives authorities to shepherd the lemmings.

Do a deep dive on this Group and how they start Civil Wars

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacobin#List_of_presidents_of_the_Jacobin_Club

Interesting post, but many people are not waiting for permission from an authority, they are waiting for some form of unification so that their efforts won't be in vain. A one-man revolution is nothing more than a "crazy, dangerous loose cannon that needs to be locked up." But if 1000 or more people did the same things simultaneously, they could no longer be branded as insane loners. They would have a better chance of achieving the goals. In this world where the traitorous intel agencies infiltrate every single group of people who attempt to exercise their constitutional right to freedom of association, there is no way to unify any group to take action without it being known by the enemies of the people. So, people hold out hope that someone will emerge with a loud enough voice to serve as the green light for things to go down. They are waiting for "the balloon to go up". And again, who can blame them, if they go lone wolf with no support they just get killed or locked up. It's only with unity of purpose and unity of TIMING that we can actually get anything done. At this point all we can hope for is some catalytic event that sets off the tinder box like the Yellow Vests in France. Even that is a fluke because the protestors probably have dozens of different selfish grievances that all conflict with each other. Trump has the power of the military behind him, the bully pulpit, and the name recognition and support of tens of millions of people. If he wanted to to one good thing for America he would be the one to send that balloon up and get the ball rolling. But we all know he won't. So we prepare, and we wait for a black swan event.

Create a power vacuum and beware of what fills it

the Cabal do not care they will just get more not less control of USA

They want you fighting each other

I'll fight you you fucking kike

Anybody who can’t differentiate between the extreme left and the extreme right and instead wants to call anything political that rears its head in a militant way (((fascist))) doesn’t deserve to have a political opinion. Civnat cucks are the worst they can’t tell the difference between family and anti family values just as they refuse to see colour and race. They are retards that want to be something they never can be.

It hard to not want to fight somebody that calls jewish funded internationalist communist drones “fascists”. If these people were fighting beside you they would get you killed

Those who are waiting for permission understand that the military would quickly put down any force fighting offensively against Communists/The Left/Marxists/Maoists/Leninists; so, without the blessing of the POTUS they're DOA.

There is a Christian ethos that, whether admitted or not, awaits some higher power to bless those taking the war to "the enemy"; an anointing of all of the heinous stuff about to be done.

There are no uniforms, just skin color, genitalia, a haircut and that look which does not scream soy milk.

This said, the war really has already begun; we just don't want to admit it. Retribution/blow back from the "Right" is delayed by people that have been law abiding their entire lives, they're educated, they have families and too much to lose from LE agencies that don't care about historical wrongs. What will be the trigger, not for the lone avenger, but for entire groups to arise is anyone' guess. Covington Catholic, is the most recent event which "should" usher a response, but is now caught in the vortex of the memory hole.

We are long past the 'civil war' stage in this nation. The second they made it plain that the contract was irreversibly broken we entered into that circumstance. The only thing left is to start the killing of subhuman trash that invaded our homeland at the 'foreigners' (aka 'government') request. When it became clear that their only intention was to genocide us, these same foreigners became mortal enemies of the people of this nation. Will someone kill that feeble waste of government paycheck RBG, please.

This is why I dismissively call him a lemming.

Maybe so. Yet since we are not yet killing the arrogant parasites that hate and exploit us, clearly more is needed before people begin to take action.

What you say is very true and this is another stubling block to true change. We are afraid to organize because we know that the enemy is trying to infiltrate and subvert. And yet, states have always done this. The problem I think is not so much the danger of infiltration but a very real fear of commitment. The debilitating effect of comfort and apathy.

Okay, so can you imagine anything worse than a clique of jews ruthlessly exploiting us for every ounce of wealth we generate wile simultaniously racially exterminating us?
Because barring Mordor or some other fictional evil force existing, I cannot. Jews really do win the "most diabolically evil thing imaginable" award.

>Anybody who can’t differentiate between the extreme left and the extreme right and instead wants to call anything political that rears its head in a militant way (((fascist))) doesn’t deserve to have a political opinion. Civnat cucks are the worst they can’t tell the difference between family and anti family values just as they refuse to see colour and race. They are retards that want to be something they never can be.

Amen. I hate them almost worse than the jews. Casual traitors, arrogant to the end, blind to everything that matters. They deserve whatever's coming.

Fuck that stupid (((catholic))) psyop. The real trigger was the stolen elections putting female niggers into power. That should have made it clear to even the dumbest magazoid that any government that would permit obviously retarded female jews, mudshits, niggers, wetbacks, etc to have even a shred of authority is fatally flawed. Male shitskins would be bad enough, but females? For fucks sake. The Founders would burn this shit to the foundations.

Attached: go-crazy-go-stupid-58511fcaccedf.png (720x720, 332.32K)

One thing I am surprised nobody ever brings up is the rise of the abolitionist "movement" which is extremely similar to modern day liberal fanaticism and we all know where liberal fanaticism originated from. Point being, was the Civil War in the US an orchestrated event by foreign forces attempted to split the country before it could solidify into a power? It sure appears that way given how Lincoln himself wrote how he didn't give a fuck about slaves even though history claims he is the one who freed them. No… it all started based on the extremist abolitionists but the question is who was truly behind them.

Civil War was about a semitic power trying to dominate the US, and the South having none of it, but they lost in the end.

If only the South knows what truly at stake.

Well let's throw that angle out for a moment and break it down on how the North was infiltrated, how the abolitionist movement truly began and so on. We know the bottom lines but we do not know the important leading factors. Those are what I would like to know personally.

It is a good video to watch. He's not wrong, from the consensus we see on the chanz. And while he calls on the President to declare a new American revolution it doesn't mean things will flow that way. He likely knows Trump isn't going to do that.

However, his show and that network have a lot of experience in outsmarting their audiences. Most will say his video is a ploy to get more advertising, but no one can ignore the most recent trigger with the Covington Catholic situation. The CC event gave everyone an opportunity to choose sides. The jewMedia response confirms what Mike Adams is saying; that the media and major Corporations (Google, Apple, Microsoft and their proxies) are in a blatant alliance of Corporate Fascism.

Same when people say things are just satire or a joke. Yeah it's an easy cover, but isn't the point desensitization for these things, that people see other people actually believing the things they say in a presentable manner instead of this forbidden topic?

It all started with (((journalist))) and (((writers))).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Anti-Slavery_Society

Funny how these weaklings always manage to change society, with funding.

It's the whole ironybro thing. That time has long since passed, but yeah its the exact same concept just using humor to downplay the seriousness of the actual message. The only purpose it actually serves is to confuse your own audience on what should/shouldn't be taken seriously and how to interpret the actual content. It's that millennial style nihilism that even the jews are worried about because they find that millennials don't care about shit anymore including them. Serves a purpose on one hand at the cost of cutting off your other.

Every person I sway IRL I make sure to use a tone that instills hatred for our shared enemies (even if they're not aware my enemies are theirs) and that in their heart of heart they should want to see them shot, spit on, burned, and buried in an unmarked grave. Then go on to list all the things they've done and how it all relates. You'd be surprised at how people actually take this if you link in all the social, economic, issues together and like Hitler mentioned, give the masses a single enemy to point at and never confusing them with multiple ones.

Sometimes it's beneficial to call for violence without actually saying it. It's like saying "Let's peacefully protest" when you know that the government will respond with violence. It helps cast your side as the innocent victims.
On the otherhand, it can be a tool to mentally escape the consiquences of your beliefs. Like saying "The Second Amendment is about overthrowing tyrannical governments like this one! Let's peacefully protest against them banning guns."
It's a strange disconnect.

we are already in a cold civil war, right now, this is true. What will make it hot is anyones guess, more heinous shit against white children might do it

Interesting thread user. I went ahead and did some research on the wars and genocides you mentioned, as well as a few others, but I'm not sure what conclusions can be drawn from it. Perhaps you can offer your expertise and perhaps see if you can find any patterns or useful information

Attached: Screenshot_20190128-210537.png (1440x2560 544.38 KB, 797.28K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190128-213227.png (1440x2560 397.36 KB, 502.79K)

And?
Wow. What shocking new information.
Are you trying to imply something here? They also sold weapons to Georgia, Rwanda, and South Africa.

Attached: Screenshot_20190128-222057.png (1440x2560 281.97 KB, 380.49K)

I see it as usually devolving upon irreconcilable economic conflicts, like the policies necessary to an agrarian south opposed to an industrial north quarreling over free trade as opposed to tariffs.

That economic fault line still exists in effect and it looks like it could unleash another political earthquake.

Attached: Screenshot_20190128-223600.png (1440x2560 288.09 KB, 557.91K)

Theres nothing to stumble into.
The US has been the victim of the largest scale invasion in the history of mankind.
It takes two to tango, it only takes one to war.
We are already at war, but no whites are fighting back.

Attached: 3.jpg (1134x709, 330.2K)

this entire line must be put in quotes and is really the basis (axiom) of this thread

You either agree or disagree with OP on this line and everything else comes from there.

I think OP is being a faggot , but in this case a more vague faggot than most.

Most OPs are faggots, but direct. You can smell the shill. This OP want to just be 1500% demoralizing. A faggot cherry on top if you would.

The "just" in this first statement is poignant.

It will happen … but not in a "just" manner????? (pardon the spacing)

OP has to realize that before even making this claim they must assert that "nothing is new under the sun". We might be seeing another civil war.

But if something happen, you faggot, it wont be "just" happening. It has been a long time coming. Many calls on this board. While it isnt just, it will be justice.

Q

Trump's Twitter talking about voter fraud is a good sign.

twitter.com/KenPaxtonTX/status/1088898595653386240

Illegal invasion tweets too:

You can tell we are already in the beginning stages of societal and economic collapse. Increase in suicide rates, deepening racial divides, unstable markets, sexual deviancy. Something big is definitely coming soon. The qeustion here is what is going to push people over the edge to act. We need a yellow vest type movement here.

Attached: therealplan3.jpg (752x460, 76.64K)

The returns are about to start pouring in any day now, Mohammed. You'll see.

There has to be a tipping point. If there was a martyr who did something that brought him complete and total observation who then turned himself in, with a group of anons ready to pump the internet full of information when /ourguy/ takes the stand live on TV ready to dispense black pills and set the internet ablaze.

The investment is in bullets and guns you EBT abusing nigger

At this point choosing to drain the system is more noble than wage slaving in order to stuff the oligarchs.

Stumbling block is simple: comfort from a stable economy.
Once that doesn't exist, which will happen soon now that the east has set up a completely new system swift system and countries are now trading in non dollars, then the chaos will be out of control. This will happen within the next decade.

I can say every European male I've talked to in the past few years has said a race war is inevitable when I ask them. I'm yet to find the ones who don't know it is a coming storm.

Shitposting muh Nazis while doing nothing in real life is not "Civil War".

The only ones wanting to pretend like it isn't inevitable are those who have a vested interest in the way things are now. They drank the kool-aid. Mike Adams being one of them with his asian prostitute wife.

Noguns here
Is now a good time to buy a Kalashnikov?

Ghost guns.

Isn't the obvious answer that we need to see Trump assassinated in order to spark the civil war? Maybe him just not getting elected again though could spark it? I am not sure what will ever get those Americans to use their damned guns for once.

Fuck off kike.

Maybe if you're in Europe sure, but 5.56 is far more common in the States.

Sigh. Yet another fucking retard calling everything he doesn't like "fascist" instead of what it really is.

Btw, go actually read The Doctrine of Fascism by Benito Mussolini. It takes about a half hour to read through, it is very short. You may also listen to it narrated to you on youtube.

Noticed this thread earlier and came back to post. OK, so kike adams is, well, a kike. Pretty sure that's true. Now, as for illegitimacy of government, we all know it is. Asking for permission to be free? This is the type of shit that turns me into a monster. The Cognitive dissonance causes a fucking temporal rift. I suppose I'll peruse this thread

Attached: 1431026438865.png (610x457, 408.38K)

Attached: 1464385406620.png (311x445, 312.32K)

Q, your LARPing has gained a big enough following, that if the time comes (e.g. Trump not getting elected again or some big event happens), you yourself could probably get the boomers to take up arms.

I lost about 10 thousand in the markets sigh.

Sigh. So the cuckservative OP talks about has a chink wife? Yep. He's compromised as fuck. The fucker will be seeing his hapas and his rice goblin all killed soon.

Acceptable

Actually they lost in the middle

Possibly not true

I don't feel like I wasted my time here

Pretty sure that at some point Trump is not going to be elected again because I think presidents are limited to two terms only right?

So aside from an unforeseen event, at some point, Trump WILL no longer be president. That would be the decisive time for people to act.

10 TORpedo posts? I assume they're not all you.

Allow me to explain how this works now. You have no input. Your assumptions are weak. You are not American. Never speak to me again.

Correct. Also he is a fucking jew. If I'm wrong I exhort someone to disprove the fact

Nowz, if you mean "civil war" as in "war entirely contained within a country, and no OVERT external actors" then we are already in one.

If you mean "All the White people shooting each other while the Synagogue of Satan laughs and profits" then we haven't gotten there YET, THIS TIME.

How about this, what I think many in America really want to see:
A complete removal of all foreign parasites, all of their families, all of their unconstitutional anchor babies, and all the crime, death, and misery that they bring with them.

In the sense that it occurs within the US borders, it is not a "foreign war" but in the sense that it involves removing embedded foreign enemies, it is most definitely not a "Civil War" and that is the main point of contention I have with the whole "Inevitable Civil War" trope.

No, Synagogue of Satan, not this time. This time, we turn as one, or one by one, against those who have been shipped into ruin the country, and expel or kill them en masses, ALONG WITH ALL THOSE WHO HAVE FACILITATED THE INVASION.

Spanish banned from ALL government publications, web sites, and anything else. Citizens of the USA speak American English.

Courts carried out in English, ONLY, with NO state-funded interpreters.

Cleanse the cancer. Get rid of the causative agents OF the cancer, and then slam the borders shut except to "Free White men of good character."

There is no upcoming "civil war." It's a war, alright, but only one side has been fighting, as has been mentioned, and all, ALL who have facilitated the browning of the USA must be annihilated, exterminated, removed, and barred from every returning, down to the fifth generation. (DNA testing will verify.)

It's not a "civil war" it's a war of expulsion of invaders and traitors, and the entire family trees of all invaders and traitors, to the very last man, woman, and child.

I think the name should be the War for American Independance part II.

Anyone got catchier names?

Our British overlords were working it hard. Both sides.

I want to, I do, but I can't get past the plebbit Zig Forums formatting. Never post here again.

Try to avoid the steel-jacketed-with-a-thin-layer-of-olive-paint rounds if you go the 7.62X39mm route. They are evidently made to sand the rifling right off of the inside of your barrel.

Or sell it to others, and possibly sip it themselves?

However, someone like you might make a good judge. Find me in the first White city-state. I know you don't know any of my titles but for the rest of you, that's where I'll be taking judge applications

Attached: 1454625942891.gif (240x212, 846.04K)

How about we flip the script and start using (((Bolshevist))).

*speaks to you again*
*whispers in your ear*
*"those guns"*
*"you will never use them"*

Guess who will be fighting hardest for Pajhammedingobinwaleeds?

The women spreading for them, and the "men" bending over for them.

I'm a professional, we don't need foreplay

Attached: bypass.jpg (600x534 338 B, 185.38K)

PS
Pajeet
Muhammed
Mandingo
Bin Waleeds.

My whole family is traitorous libshits though and yet here I am fighting the good fight on Zig Forums.

Unless you mean family trees of all invaders and TRAITORS without necessarily expelling the family members of those traitors.

Anyways I agree 100% with everything you're saying just please when you're done come liberate the country just north of yours too… we need it badly.

The Wet Dream of the Synagogue of Satan is another Whites-All-Raped.

Nah, make ANY war a war against those who have been imported to our lands illegally, and against those who have been doing the importing.

Forget this nonsense of fighting each other over which foam to use on your Foam Party Latte at Starbucks.

Remove traitors.

You post this garbage every single fucking day.

The Second Most Horrifying Result of the American War of Independence Part II is that it spills over into and finds able and willing hands to continue it up in "Take our guns and rape us" land.

And, then on to Oirop and the rest of the world, including an all-White South Africa and Zimbabwe, hell, and all-White Africa, for that matter.

Why didn't you just use your guns the moment you acquired them?

Like seriously the only reason I haven't done shit is I have no guns.

Otherwise I know what my target is and I know what to do the moment I have the capacity to actually do it.

What's your excuse for having the capacity to do shit and still not doing anything for so long?

But, the war is not COMING. It's already HERE.

Get. Them. Out.

I'm far more concerned about all the shitskins legally imported into the land.

But, how do you differentiate them? Skin color chart? Foreskin measurement?

Nah, start with the first and most obvious criminal group, the see how things go from there.

No habla Anglais?

OUT.

No jubba jubba bubba wubba bix nood English?

OUT.

Sooner or later there will be a consolidation of pro American types to certain regions/states along with the exiles/refugees from Europe doing the same and rushing to the same area. That will become an area that will be very fanatical because it will have its ass against the wall and it will know that it will be the last stand of the white race, a democratic republic and the last option to break the issues going on in the world which, if not stopped, will literally doom the species.

If military hardware, the greatest of our minds, manpower and finances can be set up in, let's say (example), an area stretching from the the plains down to the southern states then the chances are very good that the pro American/freedom of thought types could very easily come together and banish the shit. Once the shoe drops and shit hits the fan I firmly believe there will be retaliation against those who caused these issues to such an extent that it would be reminiscent of ancient Rome… I'm talking fucking crucifixions here due to the fury people will have at those responsible. Commies and Marxists will be running for the hills to hide because on one side they would have said group and on the other side there would be incursions from China, Russia and so on to try to keep things fucked up. That is what I can never understand about the liberal fucking morons is that by their literal allowances to put those traitors into power they are cutting their own necks as they have nobody to protect them and will be hunted by one side and seen as useless/expendable by the other.

What? Are you seriously asking me how to tell if a chink is a chink and a nigger is a nigger and a pajeet is a pajeet and so on? It's fucking obvious. It's only jews that are less obvious.

Never going to happen. Our navy is almost totally useless and will most likely remain neutral to keep that very thing from occurring.

We will certainly see incursions from mexishit, seeing as we've already been "incurred" quite substantially.

Jews are extremely obvious if you have even a mild awareness of them.

I was talking with family about this the other day. Yes, a cold civil war for sure. There's a lot of tension building.

I'm STATING that you start with those who are here illegally.

You aren't going to eat this whale in one chomp.

Yes, that is about the sum of it, though there is some greater complexity.

For example, a leader is more than a source of permission, but also a mechanism of disseminating perspectives.

Every idea starts with an individual, but individuals are often unsure and thus withhold expression of their ideas, and so many people will all harbor an idea but are too afraid to say it themselves due to absence of understanding of the expanse to which such ideas are held. For an individual's expression of an idea to become "viral", they must have the appeal to an audience and such as to instill in them a degree of confidence through their expression as to make similar or even equavalent expressions, or to express support for those who do.

Was Hitler giving people permission to disdain Jewry? In a sense, yes, but he was also creating the context wherein it could become apparent to people that it was okay to have these views, not merely because Hitler said so, but because lots of people held those views. The illusion created by a hostile political climate makes people extremely insular in certain regards as to expression of their views and/or support for certain views, and a leader can act as a beacon of expression which others can rally around and, if not make such direct expressions themselves due to lack of courage or appeal, offer support to those with the courage/appeal to do so.

Here? Here is much the same as anywhere else. Many who post here and elsewhere online might be afraid to make a given statement or express a given view, may not be able to express it effectively, but will offer support wherein someone has elucidated a point in a coherent fashion.

Yes. The hard times are coming.

Country of origin.
Sure.
Legal, illegal, its all mud to me. Out.

Modern folk have had two very important things drilled into their heads: That hate is objectively wrong, and that violence is never the appropriate answer.
These are ridiculous dictums, but many hold them as true. As a result, they must first come to realize that hatred and violence are contextually variable, that one cannot be good without hatred of evil, that violence has righteous applications.
Whether or not they will grasp these factors before it is too late for them to employ this newfound knowledge to their salvation remains to be seen.

Attached: relax.png (1000x1041 1.27 MB, 305.61K)

Nah, I think you're grasping at shekels here, user

Natsoc isn't fascism though.

Traitors first fucknut; shitskins are just disposable target practice, easily replaced by the powers that be, and a lot more dangerous to one another without the puppetmaster to run dey programs and point them at whitey.

IIRC, the south then made a legitimate attempt to resolve things politically, but the party was quickly subverted, and so everyone just went home and started preparing for war.
Democrat party maybe, but that's just a guess on my part.

They'll only take up arms at the YMCA, and even that's pushing it.

Yes it did

Revolts don't need permissions. Organize, attack, kill all your enemies, win, take control of everything, impose your/our views, kill anyone that doesn't obey.

I don't think anyone views the US as a legitimate power anymore. The fbi are basically a criminal gang now, the cia are literal baby rapists, the USA is a total failure imo.

No wonder the fbi is using kgb style tactics against white nats now, they are afraid of rebellion within next 20 years lol

It's an interesting idea

It depends on where you live. In the US, an AR is cheaper, and 5.56 is used by all NATO countries. A 7.62 or 5.45 AK would work, you would just be dependent on imported ammo.
Then again, somebody in a war could always pick up enemy weapons if theybrun out of boolits

Are you attempting to imply that the Rwandan civil war/genocide/whatever "just happened" because Hutus and Tutsis got along until IsraHell gave the Hutus (who lost btw) weapons?
Are you attempting to imply that the Ottoman Empire was a peaceful, benevolent society until the kikes sold weapons to Serbs? Did the Serbs enjoy being slaves before they got weapons?

Wow. Thanks Q. Your reddit spaced critiques are truly a valuable asset to our discussion. So much insight. Such well written sentences.

You and me both. A Trump assassination would be one way. But though our enemy lives in an ivory tower, I have a hard time believing that even the kikes are that head-up-ass stupid. Maybe I over-estimate the jew, but surely anyone in power understands that killing Trump would initiate a civil war.

is to bend over and say whatever comes they deserve it being dirty sinners.

Trump is their psy op designed to placate the plebeians. Why would they shoot him? They manufacture a fake system vrs president narrative, then they quietly usher in laws with this "savior" figure like congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/672/text

This was done btw during the recent shutdown to keep it hush.

Checking those dubs, user.
Well said.

Go actually study Syria before the way beyond looking at dank memes.

This is all true, but we must help conservative Whites to see this.

The Russians were waiting for Germany to come to their rescue. How well did that turn out for them? If leafs are unwilling to fight for their own sake, then you are the problem, and we cannot afford to allow that leftist cowardism to fester and infect our own people, and so leafland will ultimately have to be annexed and purged, and it's resources used for the crusade.

I'm not so sure about that, the useful idiots tend to become the most rabid wingnuts, and have a tendency to turn on their masters once they realize that they've been fighting for exactly that which they were ostensibly against, which is why they're always the first to get disposed of once they've served their purpose. It's important to remember that as readily as they were swung left over the past decade or so, so too can they be turned the other way in a blind rage with personal vendettas

They're not just gonna jump into WWIII right off the bat, they'll be the last to enter war so that they'll be the first to return.

It's quite possible that South Africa serves as this proto-ethnoworld, which would and after the war for independence, the soldiers would then return to their homelands to sort shit out

Which is why booby trapped ammo/weapons is a thing.
There's obviously more things that can be done, but this should give you a general idea of why you should acquire all your boolets before SHTF

There will be no civil war. Whites are being exterminated around the world and they refuse to fight back. The war is already over.

I would say that what's preventing it from going hot are:
1. Too many people who see too much to lose (stable careers, families, etc.).
2. Compromised infrastructure and atomization. It's hard to organize if you don't know there people around you and who to trust
3. Moral scruples and a lack of overt agitation.
These are also the reasons why white people don't riot