Not Doom, But Rage

I feel that having doom, and letting it predominate your consciousness to the point where you identify with it and you base your ego on it, is something that is self-defeating and is likely a bit pre-mature in this world, when many issues that supposedly doom us actually can be resolved, but are not due to apathy, confusion, ignorance or indifference that is either predominant or chosen by the victims, all the while the predators run amok and cause an even greater sense of doom due to the inaction of the victims.

Take, for instance, the Muslims. They are an evil people who riot, rob, enslave, kill, torture, maim, humiliate and rape wherever they go. They are the lowest of the low; even illiterate sub-Saharan Africans can be more human, more restrained and gentle than them. Even Gypsies can have more morality and decency than them. As horrible as the Jews are, at least they are intelligent on average; the Muslims do not even have that going for them.

You look at the current reality of the situation, and you'll see that the Muslims are the causation of the problems of the Western world, outside of the Jews (who were mostly the ones who engineered this particular demise for us, because Muslims are too arrogant and stupid to do it themselves). The Muslims have done in merely 50 years far, far more chaos and destruction than the Gypsies have done in 1000 years, and they are perhaps only second to the kikes. Actually, their chaos and destruction goes back much further than 50 years, but we are talking about the recent times, because it is that bad.

Taking a look at history, you will find that Muslims have raped, enslaved, and killed far more white people than white people have ever done to Muslims. The Bosnian rape camps were barely a dent in comparison to what Muslims have, and currently are, doing to women and children in the European countries and refugee camps. In the refugee camps, Christian women are forcibly raped and whored out, and no one tries to stop the rapist Muslim chimps despite being in a "Christian" country. In the countries, white girls are abducted, raped, killed, impregnated, whored out, and sometimes their meat is parted from their bones and they are sold as kebabs in those fucking rinky-dink takeaway shacks. Muslim women and girls know about this, of course, and not only are they never touched by white men, or abused by Muslim men, but they approve of this abuse of white non-Muslims and they are often amused by it, like the arrogant, sadistic freaks that they are.

Attached: 170887.jpg (429x600, 126.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MelissaRyan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do we let this happen? There are many reasons why. Many reasons that are not going to be covered right now, but the main ones, I feel, are the false sense of "moral superiority" that was instilled from the now practically extinct Western variant of Christianity, but is still very much present from the constant supply of masochistic narcissism. Interestingly, only white people seem to have this problem, as well as the phenomenon of interracial empathy, for reasons uncertain. The other reason is that white people do not have the same sense of connection and loyalty that Muslims, Jews and other races have for each other. Oh, sure, there can be blood feuds between families in the other ethnic groups, such as Gypsy families fighting in the streets with long-poles in Southern Europe, but I'm talking about something different. Among the non-whites, there is a sense of brotherhood where when one sees another from the same group being attacked by a person from a different group, they band together to protect that perceived "brother". No such thing exists with white people. I am not sure why, but it is entirely gone. Perhaps it is due to being conditioned out of us through education or some sort of chemical lobotomy that was introduced through diet or medicine, intentional or not? Or perhaps through the system of capitalism we simply saw each other as competition, and lost all empathy for one another, all the while supporting masses of unqualified and/or illegal colored people through the bullshit "affirmative action" programs, conceptualized by the kikes? Either way, we ended up here.

What do we do about this? Right now, the predominant attitude is the one of passive doom. I choose to reject this, for while I know that the world is out of my hands, I still, through the empathy that I possess for my own kind, and the hate that I have for those who predate on my kind and laugh at the victims, completely reject the notion that this is something that is inevitable, for through the actualization of our courage, the revitalization of our optimism and brotherhood, and the choice to embrace not doom, but rage, we can have a future where Europe and America are not taken over by third-world chimps, where Islam has its fingers broken, its nose cut off, its eyes gouged out, its daughters raped and knocked up, and trembles in fear from even dreaming about the slightest chance of hope of ever harming another white person again.

Either doom and then death, or rage and then life. I choose life.

Monkeys think they are in charge, yet everyone knows they are slaves.

It's unclear how much time we have before anything of significance pops off, maybe not enough time to effect some permanent damage to those replacing the nation with their utopian ideals.

But one thing is clear, though they have entire platforms to speak their minds while silencing their opposition, they can openly organize with zero fear of reprisals or LE breaking them up as "hate groups", and we recently learned that they were conscripts from the Obama administration with huge funding/salaries; these little chans are costing them Billions in wasted monies, lost revenue, lost wages and untold man-hours.

They have organization and far more resources at their beckon call; yet this little unorganized corner of the net, with shitposters pumping out frantically half-ass'd OC from MSPaint, laughing all of the way to the meme banks, is winning.

Attached: raid agenda.jpg (750x956, 488.95K)

Not gonna lie: I'd take Arabs over niggers any day but of course I prefer neither.

One is the other but not the other way around.

They were intelligent enough to occupy the seat of power in the Western world and declare a Crusade between non-Jewish westerners and Muslims, their more dangerous and undomesticated enemy.
Why should we oblige them by destroying one of their enemies for them? Doesn't that strengthen them, and weaken us?

See, I prefer Africans because they are less like Europeans so less likely to mate with European women. Of course, there are always some, how do you think Arabs (Asian+ African+Persian) and North Africans (European+ African+Persian) came to be.

Fuck no they are not. Lies as truth is just as bad as truth as lies.

Bullshit, kill yourself.

Kike propaganda made to demonize Serbs, zero evidence.

destroy what must be destroyed and protect what must be protected

Attached: serenity prayer.jpg (600x609 88.02 KB, 79.15K)

ok, then substitute "crafty" or "wily" for "intelligent"
The question remains the same.

Nothing before all jews are killed.
The genocide of jews is above all matters.
Kill all jews first.
Anything else is secondary to that.

I agree with you OP about the doom thing, and it should be replaced with strength, resolve, and righteous anger. BUT muslims are not that big of a problem at all compared to jews and niggers. They just aren't. It's kike brainwashing that makes you think that. Jews and niggers working together as a pincer movement against the White race is the biggest and most urgent threat to our survival. Nothing else even comes close. Muslims would fuck off back home on our say-so, if it weren't for the rotten traitorous kikes.

top 10 haiku

I agree that Jews are also a large part of it, and that they play a role in what is happening between white people and Muslims right now, but I feel that Muslims would be doing at least half of this anyway. The problems would still be there, they just wouldn't be there as much as now.

I wasn't even anti-Muslim before 9/11. I was barely racist until 2013, and even then I didn't want to be. All of this is just a fucking nightmare. I have to do something, but what? I feel that I should just document this for history purposes and have a small plot of land with horses and apple trees.

Both Whites and Muslims are being pushed to extremes, by the same group. It's been the same playbook for centuries or more. Before looking at the Crusades, one must know the history which predated the Crusades. It took far more than a notion and a pope to finally mobilize and fight back against both the Muslim hordes invading Europe and the jewish Ashkenazim hordes from Khazaria; enslaving, raping, pillaging, converting at sword-point, etc….

But no one talks about those who met with the Pope. The wealthy and powerful men who had a seat at the table were Ashkenazim jews who had much to gain as suppliers of horses, uniforms, weaponry, food, etc…. There was much profit to be made from war back then. Additionally, if the Christians and the Muslims killed each other off, territory is gained in the M.E., and populations are reduced.

They have to decimate strong religious ties to make room for the jew world order. Same playbook, different times, different names, with the same genetic components.

twitter.com/MelissaRyan
Interesting twatter Feed…

Interesting. Yet that didn't quite go as planned, if the theory is correct; the Crusades more or less backfired and the Islamic world expanded. It did shrink back again, somewhat, but never has there ever been any serious loss on the part of the Muslims. Right now, we're seeing most of Europe becoming overrun, perhaps once and for all, by Muslims. I really do not see how it will end with the Jews winning, unless if either the Jews do not care about controlling Europe in terms of culture or legislation, or they are otherwise nowhere near as smart as they love to believe that they are. In full honesty, this might backfire on the Jews.

You have to go full blackpill to understand the scope of the problem, without delusions or sugar coating, and you need to keep the fire of rage alive so you don't get lost in the darkness.

Both are important.

Muslims would never be a problem without Jews. It's like someone brings a dangerous dog to your house, let it loose to maul your child, and then blames the dog while acting to be your friend.

This is kikery in a nutshell, and this is why they need to be gassed first.

Concerning the issue addressed here, is it realistic to believe that Europe will eventually be taken over by Muslims? If not, please explain why.

I am seeing a surprising amount of people saying that the Muslims are not guilty of what I have accused them of. I'm not sure if that is accurate.

Here OP

Attached: Cr5.jpg (1038x6619 2.18 MB, 2.76M)

Yes, but you won't do anything.

I read the subject, and thought that this was an id software thread for a moment.