Problem of control

I'm just gonna preface this with I'm sure other people have had this idea and it's been talked about before, but I'm just curious to see what the opinion here on this is.
Namely I want to know why you bother trying to do anything for society. Even assuming we'd be in any position to make a noteworthy impact, what is the end goal? A utopia of racial purity and whatever ethics you hold? Is it just to shake things up?
Because I just can't see a change. Names and fine details have changed but I think our societies are pretty hard wired into us as a species. Not a historian but I'm sure even ancient tribal communities followed a simple structure of a small few ruling the tribe, a class valued for certain skills, a sort unnoticeable general population, and the bottom class. It's not exactly a bad system since it's always worked in some form or another just with names and titles being changed around. Like medieval times we had the royalty having final say in the governing of their kingdom, except the church which influenced them, a few working in between, and at the bottom peasantry. But we still have the same structure, governments making the final say in nations, corporations instead of churches influencing them, and now the 'middle' class working work the upper two groups.
Like assume for a second we manage to control the media just enough to get the majority of the world's population thinking like us, we're in control. But then what? Whoever's in charge will want more and more, but also need to ensure their underlings stay loyal and so they get more and more. Powerful groups form and do the same shit the jews do now. And then we're back where we started, society ruled by a ruling class, new names have taken up the niches left behind and things might've changed slightly but the structure stays the same. That's all that would happen at the end of things since power corrupts and all that.

This has probably been incomprehensive and rambly as fuck, but I just want to know why. I want the kind of fire I see y'all have but all the talk I see I just see as one group wanting to overthrow another so a different set can take it's place.
Seriously I can't even say it's a fight for free speech since I'm sure a lot of people here would just as readily silence dissent as the left would and maintain just as hard of a tribal mentality. Is there a solution to this sort of problem with society?

Attached: 8f5d95654abe5e7f47d0fb784822d291156d340e54a6b6a49853bc78d716ac04.png (500x500, 108.16K)

Know this, we are the good guys.

And the good guys should be in control.

That's about it.

What makes us the good guys, and why do you think the good guys still stay good? You telling me that if you suddenly had power over thousands of people and potentially all the luxuries in the world you wouldn't indulge if it affected people who are, from your perspective, nothing but expendable numbers?

Entertainment I assume… Life is too short to worry about the actions of evil people. You literally would have to take a time-machine and kill the Romans who implemented the policy of State Christianity in order to placate the Northern Barbarians. It was always a weapon. Since we don't have a time machine, go with the flow. You do realize that most of the stuff on the chans is satirical?

Attached: 14mlk.png (1200x630, 666.59K)

We must secure the existence of our people, and a future for White children.

What else are you going to do that's more important than fighting evil? Yank on your noodle, smoke weed, drink beer, read comic books? You can't be serious. Think of it as a game. You can either fight and win, fight and lose, or just be a loser.

If you don't know what makes one 'the good guys', then you obviously are extremely newb, low IQ, or a black-pilling shill. Considering the fact that you just attempted to gas-light him with your second sentence, I assume this is just another black-pill dealer.

sage

Attached: 6ppufxth.png (560x407, 13.31K)

I could tell you about some wonderful policies that would make life on earth a wonderful and fulfilling experience. But I'm not sure you're interested. Instead, I'll put it simply; to make these inhuman monsters who hate and exploit us pay in blood for their crimes.
That's what.

He doesn't know Good from evil. Otherwise he wouldn't talk like that. Your instincts are correct.
I am, in fact, the "Good Guy", therefore I will never be in control in this world of anyone but myself. But, that will change. After this world is destroyed. Then the evil ones will enter my domain, where I AM in control. There will be no escaping the consequences of their evil actions anymore. Don't worry user, I will take care of them.

Because we are fighting to preserve our race, truth and justice?

another lost boy
lurk two years and maybe then you'll know who the baddies are
protip: your boss

I'm the Good guy so I wouldn't do shit about let the Bad guys in control.

Sound like the Good guy alright.

I think if the Good Guy WERE doing something about it, he wouldn't talk about the details on here.

See though it just sounds like fighting evil so a different evil eventually take its place. It's fighting for X to be changed to Y.

I didn't mean to black-pill, I just suck at wording. Low IQ I'll fully admit, a wise man I ain't so pattern recognition's about all I got going for me and that's just what I see powerful people do.

I am interested, but I'm more interested in how we'd even be sure they'd stay in place. That's my main thing, wanting bloodshed is just a temporary solution since eventually someone else would take their place.
I'm scared of that, there's always gonna be a head on this thing.

Already know that much at least, I hate working to make someone else money. Been doing what I can to learn practical trades so I can have a reliable fallback while still potentially being able to be self employed.

This is not action, this is philosophy.

The jew rules by destroying the natural and healthy ethnic consciousness of the people they exploit. Those who have lost this essential part of what makes us human are spiritually lost and easily corrupted by jewish filth.
In a post jewish world, it is essential that we restore balance in both the civilization of man and in the natural world. Specifically, this means restoring our natural racial consciousness through song and dance. It entails restoring actual wealth to the people.
In capitalist and communist materialistic societies, a state's worth is judged by its economic growth. How many tractors did the "worker's paridise" produce for the (((leaders))) to sell? How much did the capitalist country raise its GDP this year?
But at what social cost? At what cost to the well being of a nation's future?

Instead, nation-states should exist. And nation-states exist to benefit not the GDP or the communist party bosses but the nation and that is to say; the people. This is what the Marxists do not understand. That "nation" that they despise so much is the collective manifestation of the people.
Merely removing these alien elites from our midst will be massively beneficial to the people because those that replace them will be related to them by blood. Instead of these jews ruling over the Goyim, Germans can represent Germans, French represent French, and Americans representing Americans.

I for one would greatly enjoy being made minister of social development or something so I can use public spending that used to be sent to IsraHell or handed over to these arrogant niggers for promoting folk music, dances, festivals, celebrations, and building projects that rejuvenate our withering communities.

Attached: Gdańsk1.jpg (1333x987 1.26 MB, 544.48K)

Greatness is non-negotiable. Lurk.

They want to control people from having sex with animals but literally nobody does it. This is how you know control has gotten out of control and the only people who have to be controlled are the lawmakers and the mentally ill people who preoccupy themselves with punishing sex with animals.
Somehow they slipped through the system.

It's fun.

Attached: make it wild and crazy terry.mp4 (1280x720, 4.68M)

You're assuming all societies are equal and relative. That's not true.
Societies can become dysfunctional and abusive. That is the direction our modern Western society seems to be going.
I believe, as animals, we have an optimal environment. In modern times, our social environment seems to be moving away from what is optimal for human happiness. I would like to figure out what is optimal for most people, and try to achieve that. I think I have some idea of what that is, and though achieving it will be painful, it absolutely must be done.
I also think it's likely our non-optimal society will destroy itself when we run out of topsoil for farming and fossil fuel for everything else.
For me, the struggle is to predict future events accurately enough to make a plan, and to eventually reshape our society in a way that is optimal for human happiness.

Attached: 6IUC3JP.mp4 (480x600, 1.1M)

Attached: Says Here He's a Jew.jpg (796x511, 73.53K)

I do this for my progeny dude. Nothing more, nothing less. I won't live in a world where theirs is a dying people. I don't want them to feel as though they have no future. So I fight for it as I can, in the capacity that I can.

I won't indulge you with details, but I try to do right by the world.

And I mean really, we all know what the alternative is, as men.

Attached: soycucks_worker_gets_redpilled.gif (553x598 3.44 MB, 384.96K)

Forget about liberating normies through education. The better idea is to get them on board through deception. If people can be duped into destroying the country and selling it out, they can be duped into doing the opposite.
Focus on trickery rather than education. Propaganda is your friend.

Because it is what we want, and as the White Master Race, we always get what we want.

I want the unborn children to be happy user. Things do change in real terms, life in 1903 was very different to now even though there were still kings, it's the lived experience of the common people that matters. There would still be a heir-achy sure, but as long as things are better for everybody that's not and issue.

What if we changed Black's French names for German ones?

No one has thought of that, I'm a genius even by 8/pol/ standards

maybe stop looking at superficial similarities in matters of pure exterior administration(which aren't even that similar, modern "castes" aren't comparable to even medieval ones, there's essentially only two left, sort of, the third/merchant caste with its mercenaries and administrative branch and the rest) if you want to judge the "health" of a society
if you are looking for material reasons for a rebellion against the status quo, as it seems from your tone, you are already looking in the wrong direction(at least from a right perspective, the left is full of material alternatives for all tastes, if you want your society more economically equal, more economically free, more economically X, Y, Z, etc…), the same direction that brought us here in the first place and which is pushing us even further down, so I can hardly add anything further
if any sort of hierarchy triggers your precious individuality, maybe try communism/anarchism
if comfort and basic fulfillment of your bovine needs is the entirety of what you seek, you are already living probably in the best era for that, if you are westerner at least, so I don't think you should even be here, you are already set for

if you want a hint about the "unmoved mover" behind the Right, you can perceive it by looking at the last reactionary movements that preceded us in the last century which all had, even if timidly and maybe a bit in confusion(or much more strongly, as in the case of Romania), an immaterial element and ideal, be it in the form of a myth or a doctrine of sorts about the state and/or the heavens, or a religion

ultimately, none of us can give you THE answer since it depends entirely on what type of person you are, your search, if any, begins inward first, to know yourself truly, then outwards

p.s I for one am not the type of person seeking approval from the masses or seeking to convince them of anything on a deeper level

Attached: 1533585622150.jpg (1280x1536, 592.78K)

Eugenics. Competition. Rewarding the best. No one is going to explore space, make anything beautiful or achieve any greatness with leftist thought. We're five generations deep of welfare queens and they're only getting worse. The left is making the greatest minds of each generation scrub their backs at gunpoint and it must stop.

Roman paganism was worse.

Remember the 6 gorillion celts. We wuz the original Europeans.

Attached: Prerome.gif (547x423, 12.09K)