Kidnaps 8 gay people over the span of 10 years

>From (((Toronto's))) (((gay community)))

Attached: image.jpg (960x539, 304.51K)

Only 8? He is like little baby compared to Muslim masterrace Omar when he mowed down the fifdy fags at the Pulse nightclub.

Yeah but it's in fucking Leafistan, one murder is horrible here

Looks like he was targetting gay muslims, like a reverse omar mateen.

There are plenty of gays in prison for him to continue his work on.

Good lord faggots are fucking disgusting

Do you know what they do to gays in Venezuela?

*white Venezuela

Do they have bail in leafland?

Race them?

Starve them ?

(checked)
They've yet to decide if his 8(?) life sentences are concurrent or sequential. Doesn't fucking matter since he's 67 and it's not like he'll be released in a decade

God bless

Now for long…

Okay kike

well if that's what they found, i'm sure there couldn't be possibly more, since families with that sort of patronyms would totally stay connected to faggots, rather than deny plain and simple their very existence. :^)

and then we got that cunt.
can someone tell that retarded cunt that the thing she gave birth to was a defect, a barren branch that would just sap her ressources, ressources she should have spent instead on actually valid offspring?
of course there is also just the (faint) possibility that it's merely her trying to go after some sort of bizarre fag/ghetto lottery.
the term "proper closure" is just so blatantly unnatural that i get that strange vibe.

faggots are, next to their kikes accomplices, the only groups worst than even mudshits.
will litterally milk 0 blame from me.

This is the kind of mouthbreathing drivel nu/pol/ invites. Spastic retards that get surprised that the law takes precedent over muh feels, and thinks anyone pointing out an objective fact like this is shilling or agrees with the law.

The law is made by the people, not dictated to them. If we think killing homos is ok, then it is. Even the most cucked retard should realize this, as it is the entire point of having a jury system.

based faggot prooving that his faggotry is source of shame.
and yeah, the law is, under normal circumstances, the by-product of people's opinions feeling on a subject matter.
it just happen that cockmonglers highjacked this with the help of their kike handlers.
tough shit for you, noone wish their son to be a faggot, and the VAST majority finds you repugnant.

He was a faggot himself. Don't try to make Zig Forums praise him, this is just another case of queers being violent, sadistic degenerates.

Go kill some fags. Tell the judge and jury "I hate gays so I'm immune to the law. See what happens."

If you have a jury that hates queers, what happens is you get acquitted. That's the point of a jury you worthless nigger.

Here is a news flash…maybe he was just TARGETING SHITSKINS and gays are the easiest to target because they are promiscuous. Maybe this had nothing to do with them being gay.

I would have acquitted him because he is White and diseased and immoral faggots don't deserve to live ANYWAY.

MAN IS WHITE ATTACKING SHITSKINS AND SUBHUMANS? IT IS TIME TO NULLIFY THAT JURY

He was a fag with a snuff fetish. Nobody's buying your bullshit, shill.

I'm not siding with the gay Arab though.

Literally retarded. You don't understand how the world works and can only think in terms of a fantasy world that does not currently exist.

Very nice.

You say something retarded, then tell me how retarded it is. What is that supposed to accomplish? I already know you are retarded, obviously you already know you are retarded, what's the point of re-iterating this?

Attached: Pic_Related.jpg (650x464, 217.27K)

epic

You got fucking owned in this argument.
That's literally what a Jury is lmfao

You aint my brother.

Attached: 49 faggots and one dunecoon.webm (480x360, 7.08M)

Cool news. Also, we can safely conclude (((2af3b4))) is a faggot.

As long as he’s targeting gays and not children I don’t care

That's only what it's become, it was put in place to prevent such tyranny, but yids have played on libs propensity to fall to fallacy, lack human nature, and lack any philosophy other than "just be nice", to trick pure hearts of whites into feeding the tyranny that is utterly their eventual downfall. Juries are there so the people can limit the power of a judge and the judicial system. This is the problem with the intelligence community aka american secret police, they spend probably 85% of their time meddling and doubling in media, business, and university, to assign the government belief system and reach these people, telling them what is normal (normalization) and what is right and wrong according to their need for legislation, that will grant them more power, which they continue to introduce, like the anti-bds bill, holocaust denial laws, hate-crime laws, removal of legal paternalism, and further laxing legislation on degeneracies and indulgent acts.

test