MAGA Supporters Beat Gay Black TV Star

"Empire" star Jussie Smollett was brutally attacked by 2 men who beat him up, put his head in a noose and screamed, "This is MAGA country."

Sources directly connected to Jussie tell TMZ, the actor arrived in Chicago from New York late Monday, and at around 2 AM he was hungry and went to a Subway. We're told when he walked out, someone yelled, "Aren't you that f*ot 'Empire' n***?"

The 2 men – both white and wearing ski masks – viciously attacked Jussie as he fought back, but they beat him badly and fractured a rib. They put a rope around his neck, poured bleach on him and as they left they yelled, "This is MAGA country."

Attached: screenshot-www.tmz.com-2019-01-29-09-28-55.png (730x541 616.07 KB, 869.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jussie_Smollett
fakehatecrimes.org
twitter.com/JussieSmollett
jussiesmollettmusic.com
out.com/entertainment/2016/1/28/exclusive-jussie-smollett-being-black-and-gay-hollywood
archive.li/o9TU2
nytimes.com/1998/01/15/nyregion/louima-says-his-attackers-did-not-yell-giuliani-time.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I lol'd

And that child was Albert Einstein and everybody clapped.

They were probably as white as sand, mean they weren't.

Well gee golly, that sure seems believable. Couldn’t be some sick faggot shit, no siree.

Attached: EDC5F7F4-6812-4AE8-BD4B-F5C397CB1707.jpeg (570x806, 124.12K)

AND EVERYONE CLAPPED

Why does the story read like just another BS fairy tale by gods chosen fairy tale tellers?

yeah alright

Jussie Smollett was born in Santa Rosa, California, and is the third of six children born to Janet (née Harris) and Joel Smollett.[5] He has three brothers and two sisters: Jake, Jocqui, Jojo, Jurnee, and Jazz, several of whom are also actors.[6]
His father was Jewish
(his family emigrated from Russia and Poland). His mother is African-American
>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jussie_Smollett

HE IS A GODDAMN JEW. Jews lie for a living. He probably fell down the stairs and has called his cousins in the media to blame the whites!
Jewing at its finest.
Dig deeper anons and expose the jewish lie!
Jews are the devil. Bring the devil back to hell

Smollett came out as gay during a televised interview with Ellen DeGeneres in March 2015.

what a degenerate. This is a fake hate crime.
His ancestors should have been lampshades all the way, so that we would have been spared of this kvetching.

Yes because when the crips rob my store they are sure to shout “WE WUZ CRIPZ N SHEEEEIT!!!”

Placing bets that he mugged and just added on the MAGA shit to gain publicity for his dying career.

This smells like a 4chan operation…it is, isn't it?

Completely believable.
It has fake hate crime written all over, but I wish it was real just for revenge for pic related.

Attached: Chicago-torture-screenshot.jpg (600x300, 20.1K)

Your face was a 4chan operation.

Attached: 1544341092131.jpg (1200x1570, 143.88K)

Cameras everywhere, but the ebil wypipo outsmarted to all of the cameras. Two White guys in ski masks is such a common site in Chicago especially with such a huge presence of Trump supporters there. And wypipo are notorious for beating up gay Black men that never have anyone else around with them.
It's almost as if media is being used as a tool to skew facts are sew discordance. Who would do such a thing?

Attached: Yval353b.png (400x467, 49.25K)

Unlikely, just a jew jewing.
Using magazine and glue etc isn't really the smartest way of leaving a note.

I bet you've been waiting all week for an occasion to post this filth, you brown eyed mongrel.

Right

Attached: 1535522619795.jpg (831x443, 93.75K)

Fake and gay. Desperate recovery attempt for the failure that was the op against the smug teen.

fake and literally gay

Dis but a pure coincidence

Holy kidfucking mohammad, so many things don't add up.
I'm realizing how useful MAGA is. It's a perfect cover - do something based, scream MAGA. Our enemies think MAGAfaggots did it. It's the perfect false flag.

Attached: 00f06072c0601cc14d19e3ff64e82cb48a012297c87c21b4e703657bd35b3148.png (634x566, 32.71K)

Try this fakehatecrimes.org

Like every single one turns out to be fake, crazy.

Blacks are notorious for making up shit.
Faggots are notorious for making up shit.
A black faggot is thus at least twice as likely to make up shit, especially something as outlandish as this.

Keep this incase the whole situation is another Nathan Phillips False Flag. This is likely damage control after their Covington debacle backfired. Their efforts before the 2020 elections are becoming more and more frantic:

JUSSIE SMOLLETT

4208 Overland Ave
Culver City, CA 90230-3736

___

Emails:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
___

His Twitter
twitter.com/JussieSmollett
His music website
jussiesmollettmusic.com
___

Here is an article with a funny title:

'"Jussie Smollett on How a Black Gay Man can Save the World"'

out.com/entertainment/2016/1/28/exclusive-jussie-smollett-being-black-and-gay-hollywood

(It is a shame false flagging is his only strategy)
___

Associated Numbers:
(310) 994-8107 - Wireless
(818) 387-8451 - LandLine/Services
(310) 383-9839 - Wireless
(619) 244-6628 - Wireless
___
—–

RELATIVES

Jake Smollett
22859 Del Valle St, APT 201
Woodland Hills, CA 91364-1227
(310) 773-1848 - Wireless
(323) 380-7502 - LandLine/Services
—-

Jazz Raphael Smollett
4858 Don Pio Dr
Woodland Hills, CA 91364-4209
[email protected]
(310) 279-3454 - Wireless
(818) 990-9212 - LandLine/Services
(212) 307-5207 - LandLine/Services
—-

Jocqui Smollett
762 Hamilton Ave
Menlo Park, CA 94025-1421
(310) 975-4837 - Wireless
—-

Jurnee Diana Smollett
4921 Medina Dr
Woodland Hills, CA 91364-4324
(312) 787-3412 - LandLine/Services
(310) 383-2205 - Wireless
(313) 372-4921 - LandLine/Services
—-

100 doxes of celeb/media/politician/law enforcement here, Sharing is caring:

archive.li/o9TU2

Attached: shitneverhap.gif (370x480, 1.89M)

Fake News, fags make this shit up frequently. What gives this away is that leftists always make the mistake of combining slurs with politically correct terms.

Please let the media kikes pick this up en masse so it turns into another Covington or false flag receipt debacle.

You forget he's part kike so he's six million and two times more likely to make shit up.

Black
Jewish ==Fakinger==
Gay
That’s the fucking Trifecta , wish you could bet on shit like this

That sounds so familiar. Where have I heard of something like this happening before? Oh yeah, now I remember.

nytimes.com/1998/01/15/nyregion/louima-says-his-attackers-did-not-yell-giuliani-time.html

I sincerely hope you aren't paying for a NYT subscription, user. That's an >>/oven/able offense

Wondering if the nigger is this stupid and made up the story or the MAGApedes were
they are both

Jew nigger faggots are at least 3× more likely to make shit up.

Attached: 7f15db188a9ee0b2df045e9537a46f15719a2e23a63ad8fa77403977bea545e1.png (255x255 20.82 KB, 22.88K)

I'm sure it's a coincidence, pleas sent thots and prayers to this poor victim of color

Attached: b6479d06e8262b71ef6528ac599688c547b8c57dec29f2807afc9b981beb1111.gif (900x540, 425.43K)

mysides.gif

But seriously:
< 2 AM he was hungry and went to a Subway.

kek. It's the best writing in comedy so far this year.

Fuckin' heil'd

I’ll take things that didn’t happen for 500

Well ya they need some awful, horrible event to change the narrative. Is there any proof that the suspects were white/MAGA? There was some nigger who lied about the race of the nog who killed her daughter, saying the killer was white to generate more media press

99.9% of the time it's media projecting nigger savagery onto whites

Black, faggot and jewish is the triple threat. A black jew tranny can only be taken down from a distance with a modified elephant gun.

Everything about it screams staged to advance career / bad show. MAGApedes don't even think this way, they are too busy trying to suck Milo's dick while BASED BLACK MAN rams him.
Even that weird letter is just how a libtard imagines a MAGApede, barely coherent retardation; everything about this is masturbatory fake and gay headline clickbait, not gonna believe it happened until those evil MAGApedes confess it themselves.

Nigger please. They probably just needed the masks to hide their long ass noses

The gravitational pull of its butthole is too strong. The bullet will get sucked in.

There are many online services to send free and anonymous text messages, yet unfortunately i cant know if they actually arrive. Can you recommend any?

Fakest shit ever, White people don't even know what Empire is. They're not even trying anymore.

I wouldn't send any texts, it's just going to fuel his storyline of being a persecuted homonig

Sounds like more D & C, the elite want whites isolated. The govt shutdown, migrants caravans, the maga kid and the indian and now this.

Attached: niggaplease.jpg (1322x1044, 168.07K)

Archive it you slut

I read about this earlier. Here am seeing images and immediately I know thie nigger made it all up. What was a clue in the article, was that it was bleach and that he drove himself to the hospital. Bonus for a noose and 'MAGA country'.

Literally fake and gay.

Seems more legit than anything I've ever heard.

HEY JUSSE WHATCHA' DOING?

Look at all these black pill cucks in this thread
Even if it didn't happen, just meme it as something that's good. Because certainly, it should be happening.

You want faggots as your allies? Neck yourself

They obviously lived close, walked by and saw him eating and went home prepared and came back.

Totally believable.

this is about as believable as that redhead law student who supposedly got “raped” by the pakis and then works with an open borders org

Attached: CBD664D3-090C-4529-B6E9-FBF7B3266D43.jpeg (415x276, 33.01K)

you underestimate how dumb white women are

My money is on he was robbed by blacks and doesn't want to snitch on his own kind, sees this as an opportunity to get his name on mainstream media.

domestic dispute
gay mafia dispute
niggers mugging rich-looking nigger
did it to himself on a meth/cock binge and needs an excuse to not show up for work

^pick any one of the above

>archive.li/o9TU2
thanks for posting that
ON AND BTW THAT BIG GOVERNMENT DOX THREAD GOT 404'D LAST NIGHT BY THE MODS

Victim is openly Gay, so…
Was Fagola robbed as well?

This
Allegedly

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x400 426.89 KB, 338.52K)

This is probably more believable. In Chicago at 2 AM?
I still think we should easily make this backfire and meme it as if shit like this happens all the time, in Chicago no less at 2 AM!! The niggers will cry to their mommies

Ill take shit that never happened for dubs, please.

I'm sure this totally happened lol

Chekt

They are claiming Fox got a "death threat" letter from him 8 days ago. Other option is he orchestrated this on himself to advertise his name.

turns out the word "MAGA" wasn't even mentioned and TMZ just fabricated that detail. The victim didn't even identify the race of the suspects either. Don't know how many mexicans are in Chicago, but it was either blacks calling him a nigga or hispanics calling him a nigger. Just another hate crime hoax.

Attached: H v B.mp4 (775x784 859.03 KB, 292.65K)

Jussie is short for Jusillanimous.

I fucking wish.

So, I was walking down the street last Friday night with my trans partner, and what do you think would happen? A group of racist skinheads pulled up in a pickup truck and got out of it with baseball bats. They were all wearing MAGA hats and they shouted and laughed while they pulled at my hijab and told me to: "go back to Iran!"

First of all, my family is Palestinian, from Egypt. And I was born in Lansing, Michigan, US-freaking-A! But I was sooo scared. They started shoving me back and forth, when my partner stepped in front of me and challenged the apparent leader to justify his support for white supremacy. My partner asked them if they could justify their extremist beliefs with words, instead of violence.

Instead, they shouted at her to show them her "dick," and then they started hitting my partner with the bats. The whole time, they were laughing and laughing and laughing. They kept singing "You Can't Always Get What You Want" – Donald Trump's theme song – and hitting my partner until she was knocked out. The skinhead Trump supporter holding onto me spent the whole time whispering into my ear that nobody would believe a Muslim woman, and I'd just be deported for telling the police about this.

When they were done with my partner, they turned on me and called me a terrorist. Then they slapped me around and carved this backwards-positioned capital letter "D" in my face with a very small nail file like the one I keep in my purse. After they left in their truck, country music blaring from the speakers, I went to check on my partner. She was breathing – praise Allah! – but it took her a long time to wake up enough that we could catch the bus home.

I kept thinking about what the Trump supporters said to me, how nobody would believe me and I'd be deported for talking about this. Just two years ago, I'd say that's impossible. No country is as diverse and welcoming as the United States! But now, in Donald Trump's America? I'm not too sure. So I'm posting this anonymously to r/Resist as a warning to any trans, immigrant or Muslim people of color in the Dearborn area – watch out for hate. We think we have it under control, but you never know when it can happen to you.

Thank you for your attention, and May Allah Bless the Stones You Pass on the Road. Insh'shAllah

True story.

Total horseshit, bleach will freeze at 10F, people don't walk around sub zero temps with a basebal hat, nobody carries rope.

i hit a little brown kid on his bike with my car one time in los angeles and i laughed my ass off as i drove away after he rolled over my hood. when i got home, i found blood on my car so maybe he died. i laughed and thought to myself “oh well, one less subhuman”
all women are dumb, and you will never be White

it's all downhill from here
this will unravel so fucking quickly over the next couple days it will make your head spin

Oh shit, I hope this fag sues the shit out of them for libel.

Hi Sinead

Why the fuck would he do that? To clear Trump's name?

I'm looking forward to Tucker and Mark Steyn discussing this one. The left's white guy MAGA KKK Nazi imagery that they actually believe is too good.

I don't have a fucking clue what that story has to do with anything in this thread, but I'd like to thank you for sharing it nonetheless.

Attached: sides storm.webm (512x288, 1.87M)

You had me until the zodiac killer letters with stick figure drawings. I refuse to believe that even MAGA morons are this autistic. There's niggertry afoot, and this smells like a classic case of "whatcha doin, rabbi?"

If one of us decided to take revenge it would look more like a guy in body armor kicking down doors in the ghetto and shooting anything that moves. When whites commit hate crimes they get the job done. Niggers and jews faking hate crimes always half ass it just enough to get media attention. A broken rib? That's all? If it was actually our guys I'd fucking shoot them for doing such a piss poor job.

Attached: 1539636056883.png (1024x768, 280.4K)

It was probably a gay drug deal gone wrong, like that Wyoming rope dragging that gen-X and boomer retards still trot out to this day as evidence against mass violence against homosexers. If it was even anything at all.

Attached: 008e73f980c4ace6ad50f799a904645fc2fb9f933a6de3e9ac1384b79f9a97a6.png (422x35, 8.75K)

kys

But seriously where do you think you are?

Attached: Powerful Niggatry at work.mp4 (640x356, 339.92K)

Forget that fake news story about Trump telling Cohen to do something illegal but didn't goyim! Look over there a pack of evil MAGA hat (= klu klux klan hoods) teenagers terrorizing a wise old indian medicine man…Oh wait! NO look over there goyim! A gay black man who looks half jew being set upon by evil MAGA hat ninja thugs! FORGET THAT OTHER STUFF BEFORE ANCIENT HISTORY IRRELEVANT!

THIS IS IMPORTANT GOYIM The TERROR THE TERROR RACIST GAY BASHING MAGA HAT HILLBILLY TERRORISTS IN MASKS!

The fact that the storyline is that this nigger was targeted for comments he made about Trump, so the hate-crime attackers knew he was an actor, yet the attackers did not permanently disfigure his face and he doesn't have a scratch on his face makes this 100% unbelievable.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2419x1194 1.78 MB, 1.06M)

bye BTFO subhuman :)

I can't a believe I share an image board with you uncultured morons.

Attached: 9315128.jpg (655x977, 309.83K)

this was obviously done as a political statement by the left; if these guys were the real deal and not controlled opposition, then they would've killed him or something

oh, and don't forget; they didn't have to say anything about trump, but they did anyway, just to make sure that the media would associate the false flag with him

this one time, before my awakening, I was dating a chick here illegally from Honduras and I thought everything was fine until I found her texts with her ex. So, I called ICE and had her ass deported 4 days later

Attached: phuc dat bish.jpg (318x159, 3.74K)

Okay that's retarded

Is it just me, or does Jussie Smollett sound like a big, red, puffed up, swollen, inflamed, infected knot in your ass that has to get ointment, bandages and eventually 6 months in traction?

Attached: B944C12B-7AE7-4649-B183-0454F2B362C7.jpeg (1524x1476 891.18 KB, 393.99K)

What are you smoking? He just lied about what happened and got caught when the full video came out.

There's nothing False Flag about it. The fallout was devastating for the left and the media.

Black, faggot AND a jew
so 4 times more likely to make it up for victim point.

Fox gets a death threat 8 days ago, a threat proven “credible”. Yet they did nothing. For shame.

Oh, I've love to see the evidence that proves that.

Yeah. Sure they did.