*ALERT* *ALERT* *ALERT* *ALERT*

THERE EXISTS A DISCORD SHILLS AND TRANNIES PAY TO BE APART OF EXCLUSIVELY TO SOW DIVISION AND SLIDE THE BOARD (Divide and Conquer). THEY ARE ANTI-FREE SPEECH, PRO-LGBTQ (And other mental illnesses), PRO-KIKE.
IT'S ALWAYS SOMEONES FIRST DAY ON 4CHAN AND THEY CAN ESAILY BE INDOCTRINATED
REMEMBER TO SAGE AND WARN OF THE SLIDE THREAD!

Attached: 1548782507429.png (3000x1500, 2.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are they really trannies and whatever other freaks though or just jews?
youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk

I don't know what the Jewtranny OP is trying to actually say here. Can a degenerate translate JewTranny to a civilized language?

They aren't likely to achieve much on wheelchan. And halfch is losing viewership. It's only a matter of time that newchanz appear. Let's waste as much time, energy, human resources, brain power and (most importantly), government commie gibz; as possible. Maybe some of the will get RP'd on the fact that they're tools, whether paid or unpaid.
We're still winning by miles

We know, you should go back there, niggerjew.

they're likely some (((Russian bots))) on a discord pretending to be someone/anyone else but who they really are. A metric is available by gauging social media to see whether anyone is picking up on the same playbook that has been used for centuries, by the genetic group blaming everyone else for their evil seeds/evil deeds.

Attached: you have to go back.jpg (478x486, 48.63K)

Go back there.

It would appear that traps are definitely gay. Bump because I feel like there's hilarity to be had since there's shekels involved.

Not only that should tell you EVERYTHING you need to know about halfchan, but I'm now also rooting that they do another exodus.
For facebook or 9gag.
If they were stupid enough to stay, they're too stupid for this place. And this place is dumb as shit, but at least here people have 3 digits in their IQ.

No shit. Groups like this flood this board too. They're behind the fake "sam hyde is a pedo because a bitter ex would never lie" meme

there's plenty of shills here lol

traps are trad!

Attached: 05ada2e61acaeb4beeb8fa0d545dc8945ee8673775106f84321e0c4b25a3c198.jpg (700x1000, 99.21K)

fuck off tranny

checked
all of their mods are kikes and the whole board is owned by kikes

You folks are out of ideas. But you'd better perform, or Uncle Shem won't pay for your re-assignment surgery, goyim

Traps are always gay, and degenerate

Who cares? I'll call them a faggot like I will call OP a faggot.

jej

Attached: 1519637141705.png (3232x2877 10.38 KB, 455.92K)

Yeah, we know there are shills here. That's really fucking obvious, not sure what this thread accomplishes. Use your fucking brain and understand that not every poster has your best interests in mind.

Attached: 3d7de9f7d24b66fd400e03c8ede9dea7d91d7c5a7f5a6b06958b9ad0153c159c.png (1488x1488, 4.01M)

>Jim (((Watson))) and GookMonkey on damage control
This is literally the newest reiteration of an endless kike meme

They're fighting M4s with sticks.

this isn't news.

Sometimes those faggots will even find out about fullchan and post shitty threads.

OP, for instance…

Attached: S U C C.jpg (507x392, 29.25K)

Ex-internet/youtube atheists from what I gather. Anti-Alt Right types but who also tried to "fight the SJWs" at some point during the culture wars, then got lost in some weird non-viable centrist movement, then finally came out as legit tranny mental cases when the patreon ride ended.

David Shirat(sp?) is a cornerstone member. Had some kind of crush on Lauren Southern, got "rejected" then decided he needed to cut his dick off. Mr Metokur and few others have been outing him and his crew recently. Got him kicked out of home was the latest I've heard.

These are the literal "we do it for free" shill/troll squad. Essentially clinging to the idea that they're heroically striking at the heart of the dragon (Pol) as a way of staving off their inevitable sad and ugly suicides.

Also, most of them are pedos.

Here's another. They're *all* like this.

Note: Dox on image. Mod, feel free to delete if against rules.

Attached: 8Chan-DiscordTrannyShills-aeromatic.jpg (2880x1780, 1.21M)