European Muslim Invasion

Eurocucks let in any nigger that sets foot in European soil. If Europe continues to have leaders like Merkel and Macron, the entire continent will be a fucking nightmare.

What does Zig Forums think of this?

Pic related

Attached: 2B6600C7-E55F-4E9B-95D5-341596918DDA.jpeg (1100x619, 254.99K)

I'm much more scared of 100 million young niggers in Nigeria alone, ready to arrive in Europe and allowed to, with only a timid halt lately
the negroid demographic bomb is endgame stuff

Attached: 1533997456764.jpg (500x433, 41.7K)

Nigger I have had the misfortune to have had my families porperty confiscated and told that they will be housing them now. How the fuck do you think I feel?

.t expat

Can't tell if you're a newfag or a sliding kike, but asking about this is like asking our opinion on the federal reserve or the immigration act of 1965. It's old news and you already know exactly what we think. Now fuck off back to wherever you came from.

So does America. Once we "capture them" they are held for a few weeks then by law we have to set them loose in our country. It's pure fucking insanity,it's meant to destroy us and it's working great. The shitskins in your pic and all like them should be hosed down with 50 cals see how many caravans come after 2 or 3 k of them get ventilated bodies left for the buzzards.

you're greentext is straight-up (((press-release))) horseshit. the image itself is better, portraying angry sandshit invading young men. nothing a few thousand rounds of copper-claddingrubber bullets wouldn't solve tbh.

How do you think we feel? Open-borders people are extremely naive and think that letting these people is going to elevate them somehow when the truth is that they're just being allowed bring their medieval beliefs to power in the West.

Aryans are too controlled by 'lawful' more like slavish obedience and dare I say, christcuck morality. Until we can kill and take what is ours with pride we WILL FAIL. HAIL VICTORY!

What shithole country are you from?

Aryan Feudalism is the answer, PERSONAL HONOR. New Kings, and Lords must arise and CONQUER. Land in owned by those who maintain SUPREMACY. ARYAN SUPREMACY IS HOLY WAR. The (((COMMUNISTS)) and Christcucks hate it so much because it is their anti-thesis. SIEG HEIL

VICTORY OR VALHALLA

The flood really blew up about 6 years ago. Now it's just the new normal. People don't even care anymore because it's "old news".

Attached: Dinko the migrant hunter.jpg (900x507, 67.79K)

Cringe

Hey guys! Wanna play some super-smash-bros?

You will 'cringe' when we crush you and make your kind homeless in Africa.

Attached: 057acd462e858914c8e713a4210ad48a1602786aaf8405f938b0a9d624ca3ce0.jpg (707x1000, 668.28K)

what sort of dumbass low-effort thread is this
everyone heree obviously hates it

sage for moron

WHEN DO WE GET TO CRUSADE?

Every euro male I've met (not pol) has said the race war is coming. I feel bad they don't have artillery like we do.

Those people aren't leaders, they are Merchants, selling their countries futures to whatever trash can make it to their borders.

A real leader wouldn't just let anybody touch their soil.

Varg you're drunk

And? Heh

You're not the guy who's worried that he got royalanon killed, are you?

That shit's been heavy on my mind since things went down, and your posting style is reminiscent.

wut????

thats a paradox

Most of them aren't even legitimate refugees but nigs looking for gibs and white wommenz. The real refugees mostly go immediate safety because it makes fuck all sense for tens of thousands of them to march and sail across many miles and lands and seas to reach the more lucrative European nations.

I'll take that as a no, then. Well, carry on lad and make sure to drink plenty of water.

Attached: Count_Em.png (334x267, 186.62K)

sage