MOLOCH WORSHIPPERS TO ALLOW ABORTION TILL BIRTH

Recently a bill was proposed in the Virginia House to amend Abortion into the 3rd trimester (just like Jew York just did).

*THE HUMAN SACRIFICE GOES ON*

SPREAD THE WORD! MOLOCH WILL GET HIS BLOOD

twitter.com/vahousegop/status/1090346857925144576

Attached: fcbhf.png (1280x720 455.13 KB, 6.9M)

I prefer to leave the capslock off and just call it eugenics

Attached: 13 million.jpg (600x600, 95.91K)

Except it isn't. The (((rulers))) promote dysgenics at every turn.

You can almost imagine them rubbing their hands together ready to eat some babies

With live babies they only get a few foreskin stem cells. A dead baby, so many more.

This is a problem why?

FEMINIST NEED TO BE HANGED!
FUCKING BITCH IS LYING THROUGH HER TEETH!

Attached: Capture-201.png (479x485, 310.38K)

Everyone here also prefers to call you a fedora tipper.

THREADLY REMINDER THAT THERE IS NO END TO THE DEGENERACY

Attached: TEDX_pro-pedos.mp4 (854x480, 12.1M)

Was this seriously being debated? If a woman is about to give birth you can't abort the fucking baby, it'll obviously come out alive.

The point is to kill it on purpose you moron. How do you think they get away with their sacrifices?

Already a thread kike.

No doctor is gonna kill a baby fresh out of the womb. Only a woman by herself would do that and they're probably not gonna donate the dead baby so Jews can feast on it.

The child is killed in the womb and labor is induced to expel the child's remains from the womb.

Yeah, keep believing that,

The left is just really over-reaching at this point that it's a sign of loss in power and insecurity with the power they have. Right on time repeating the same mistakes giving their opponents even more reasons to hate them and want to do all the things they fear when they attain power.

Just remember it's stories like these that should be kept in the back of your mental folder for why there can be no forgiveness and no compromise. Not even the chance for re-education camps for people this far gone.

Yeah right. When has this EVER happened? Since when is this even a thing? Nobody denies a baby is a baby the day she's giving birth. They're not even stem cells anymore.

Moloch is the enemy of thy people; but never the Jooos. It's always the Moloch. Never the Joos!

Moloch will suck the blood and (not) give it to. the. Jooos! Jews were clearly the mythological Vampires of the old-World. My professor din't tell me this, but Zig Forums stated it had to be true because reasons.

Hail shitler! Deuchen volk; seige hail!

Attached: married to Khazarian milker wife.jpg (420x286, 43.57K)

Attached: BAC82914-34B2-4614-BD65-D4C2D415442B.png (230x219, 108.86K)

Wait, seriously? If this fucks up again I’ll just never bother posting an image from my phone again.

Attached: 6B0733A8-D964-417A-8E59-106172177111.png (1000x951, 451.74K)

Kill every single one of the jews and leftists.
If you don't, they win.

Oh that symbol on the arm. I happened to see it on some unicode list yesterday; means unmarried cohabitation to these fucks that make up shit to ruin words and symbols.

Or is it some even gayer Harry Potter glasses shit? Ok I’m done posting here.

I still think we need abortion, otherwise we would be knee-deep in black babies. We just need to dissuade whites from exercising their "right" to abortion.

>>>/qresearch/
>>>/x/

may the justified wrath of Margaret "Coathanger" Sanger ensue on all of your precious ensouled niglets

Attached: dead niglet.jpg (630x473, 77.36K)

The Governor supported this Bill.

Well guys, it's time fro the usual drill. Prepare the sand for us to bury our heads in, who cares if they literally want to murder newborn babies openly! It's 2019!

Attached: kelsey grammer.jpg (460x598 151.81 KB, 291.56K)

I'm distinctly upset by this.
Not by abortion, lefties and shitskins should all abort.
I'm irritated by the left's inconsistencies in their arguments.
If you can abort a kid after the mother pushes it out, then why do people get all worked up and emotional about premies and miscarriages? By the left's own standards they are not people, so why care?
Science is cool as long as they can blissfully ignore the parts they don't likeBell Curve.
They do this with everything:
Possible one-celled organic material on Mars?
LIFE!
A human fetus that can survive if born early?
CLUMP OF CELLS!
And they never get called out on this by anyone with a decent platform to speak from.
At least pro-life people are consistent in their reasoning.
Pic semi-related.

Attached: unsettled.jpg (600x398, 97.51K)

okay what the fuck

And to think they called me a baby killer when I came home. It's always projection with them.

Oh, my sweet summer child. What do you know about (((doctors)))?

This about sums it up.

Hilarious how garbage our media is. Every article I tried to google about this bill said the same thing, and all of them just call it "Reproductive Rights Act". All the articles say you can get an abortion whenever you want up to 24 weeks, and in certain circumstances up until birth.
I was curious what these "certain circumstances" were and of course none of the kike media goes into detail. Trying to find the text of the actual bill was a pain in the ass too since no article bothered to reference or link to it.

The bill contains verbage that says:
42 § 2599-BB. ABORTION. 1. A HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER LICENSED, CERTI-
43 FIED, OR AUTHORIZED UNDER TITLE EIGHT OF THE EDUCATION LAW, ACTING WITH-
44 IN HIS OR HER LAWFUL SCOPE OF PRACTICE, MAY PERFORM AN ABORTION WHEN,
45 ACCORDING TO THE PRACTITIONER'S REASONABLE AND GOOD FAITH PROFESSIONAL
46 JUDGMENT BASED ON THE FACTS OF THE PATIENT'S CASE: THE PATIENT IS WITHIN
47 TWENTY-FOUR WEEKS FROM THE COMMENCEMENT OF PREGNANCY, OR THERE IS AN
48 ABSENCE OF FETAL VIABILITY, OR THE ABORTION IS NECESSARY TO PROTECT THE
49 PATIENT'S LIFE OR HEALTH.

So the "certain circumstances" that they can do abortions at birth is for the patients life or health. Anyone know what they mean by health here? Does that include mental health? So a roastie can just say "it will affect my mental health if I don't abort this baby as it's being born" and doctor is good to go?

This bill also allows infants which survive the abortion attempt to be disregarded until die. They just let these out of the womb, independently surviving children lay on a bed until they expire. Black Pilled did a good video on this subject. I don't doubt the Jews will use some of these children for (((other purposes))).

Thats why the language of these bills allows just about any jagoff in medicine to perform the procedure. Even though they all take an oath to do no harm.

Other purposes like what? I'm guessing stem cell research, but some of the occult shit you read about what they do with babies is totally fucked

Doctors are some of the most soulless, emotionless cocksuckers you'll ever meet

just pretending?

This. Odds are half the pills your boomer parents are taking were only pushed on them because the Doctor was getting a kickback.

Planned Parenthood harvests body parts for sale, and the later in the term the more useful the pieces are.

Children don’t pass the mirror test until they’re like 3

There is literally nothing wrong with this, you’re just a squeamish little bitch

KYS kike

It’s about consciousness not wet sacks of meat. Computers will have a better claim to “muh rights” than infants in the next decade.

hownew.ru

Attached: beforemeal.jpeg (1012x674, 180.81K)

I hope Tay throws you in the oven first

Attached: 60c2c2e2f26cc94091c89ffe18eefbcd79057393ef72957f01b6f6ecd35147f2.png (1183x853, 802.19K)

Be my angel of mercy Zig Forums

Attached: problemsolved.png (1283x716, 710.67K)

Like how could you even see it as human LOL

It looks like a fucking BUG compared to him LMAO

Niglets don't pass the mirror test until 6 and shitlibs don't even know what they are long into adulthood. I don't mind the bill though. Democrats and shitlibs get the most abortions. It just wish it would allow us to kill the cunt too.

It’s an issue of power dynamics in that case. Not only that but the investment in resources by the mother is like robbing the mother. Infanticide should be at the discretion of the mother and you’ll find anthropologists generally support infanticide by PoC anyway see writings on native amazonians

Anyone here who does not understand that we are fighting spiritual war, not a political one, needs to lurk the fuck moar.

Attached: 1414253542546.jpg (1920x1080, 1.44M)

d3cc7b is the hottest new way to say kike.

what are you doing?

Attached: 6bc14c83e3246ef75d0aa290153c9e08a2f11cfd8d445d973d8160e29ff47ca8.webm (1280x720, 10.56M)

Bump

So they can't even use the fetus argument anymore, they are literally pushing to allow murdering of babies?

There's no reason to wait longer than the first couple months unless it's for satanic ritual sacrificial reasons.

you already fucked up faggot

Attached: dot.jpg (501x585 518 B, 9.79K)

What if people literally change their mind?
Parents shouldn’t be locked into unjust contracts that don’t even have the moral justification of the child’s consciousness. Literal pigs are more human than infants.

Don't want kids, don't have sex. Sex is not your toy.

They literally aren't. Go back to Zig Forums, marx.

if I don’t want an old shitty nintendo system I have the right to smash it, sell it, do whatever I want with it.

Tucker interviews some demonrat bitch about this and gets some fantastical doubletalk

Attached: 4Z6E5RSCTBEQPPLTO3XHRMDLSU.jpg (1020x574, 92.72K)

And yet the man has any say in this matter, just the woman and the hospital staff.
I can see myself burning everyone to death now, a holocaust in honor of me
Fuck all of you for allowing this, it's your fault

Are you fucking retarded? Maybe you should have been aborted…

Attached: CBBAB723-C143-4ED9-8507-3D362B3CB273.jpeg (263x251, 38.8K)

That was NPC level shit from that bird. "Roe v wade. Womans bodies. A man has no say. Your party is against womans choice." Bleep bloop. Dodge question, repeat adnauseum.

It's this kind of cold iron communistic mindset that could torture you and your family to death in the cause of "human rights".

Change your mind with a bullet.

They get the gas.

Kermit Gosnell, the legislation that's being passed now would make what he did perfectly legal.

Yes it includes mental health as well

I wish I could drink baby blood, what's wrong with that?
It's a win-win situation for both of us, whores get to fucking abort their brats and I get to drink Goyim blood. As I said, win-win.

POST-BIRTH abortion confirmed, boys.
Please remember: ALL slopes are slippery.

If they’re allowed to kill newborn fucking babies is there anything sacred? At all?

I will pray for hellfire and brimstone from Gos for this atrocity. May those doing this all die swiftly.

God*>>12741041

Take a guess who's vastly more likely to have an abortion:
A) A negro/mongoloid/arab
B) A corrupted, discouraged American woman

Put a bullet in your head.

25% of nigger babies are killed by abortion.

WITHOUT ABORTION THE NIGGER POPULATION WOULD QUADRUPLE IN A SINGLE GENERATION

Anti-Abortion = Pro-Nigger

Attached: black_genocide.jpg (628x628, 53.4K)

wtf i love abortion and liberals now

Kike Jewish shill.

Abortion = Murder.

End of story.

Anyone have links/thread to the New York thing?

It's times like this I wish Tucker wasn't such a pussy.

He should have cut her mic and refused to let her talk until she answered his question. Letting her use his show as airtime for her ranting just gives those idiots free access to millions of viewers.

That this can get passed in NY and that it is proposed in VA shows us just how far down the rabbit hole goes. NY abolishes the death penalty. Anyone could go on a killing spree in shithole NY, and you would be immune from the death penalty; however, infanticide is perfectly lawful and celebrated.

Don't kill the NY child-rapist murderer. Kill the infant. At least the women are "in control of their own bodies".

There reason why we are not at war right now is simply because the world is insane. This place makes no sense anymore.

Excellent argument, Rabbi Shekelstein!

Attached: abortion-stats-.jpg (636x477 200.4 KB, 40.54K)

I disagree; I think he handled her perfectly. Napoleon's famous dictum; "never interrupt your enemy while he's in the process of making a mistake"

The dems have totally taken leave of their senses, they've gone insane.

You know Werner Herzog made a superb movie about this, the impossibility of having a successful revolution. It devolves rapidly into chaos, madness

This makes me sick to my stomach. Why is the world so incredibly and utterly malign? Why are people so passive and egocentric? Why can’t it just all end?

What kind of retard exactly are you pretending to be, Schlomo?

Moloch is a semitic deity worshiped by jews.

I don't care who it is (except Jews), abortion for every single race is completely unacceptable and wrong.

Niggers will be deported in due time. However, allowing outright murder which affects thousands of white babies every day is completely barbaric, wrong, and evil.

I would shoot you if you said this to me in real life. Be warned.

The actual problem isn't the White liberals aborting their liberal gene-carriers, it's that it's a slippery slope before abortion becomes mandatory for conservatives.

The actual problem is that abortion is literally fucking MURDER and it's being normalized on a wide scale.

If this passes they'll allow outright baby killing.

Are you a goddamn retard, troll, or just an atheist (so basically a retard)? This is a complete and utter attack on morality and the sanctity of life.

I generally support abortion but this is just too macabre for me and the psychological effect that it will have on the nation should not be underestimated. Murdering babies who have already been birthed will cause societal desensitization to mass slaughter of all sorts which would make it easy for the state to get away with large cullings of undesirables. From the kikes in charge's perspective those undesirables are us and our children.

There is no such thing as the sanctity of life. Take your stupid social constructs back to church faggot. I fully support planned Parenthood conducting mass nigger death. Fucking christ sucks shilling for nigger babies. Christ cucks come out of the woodwork to shill for and protect the niglet.

so instead of a push to deport them you want to enslave the white taxpayer to grinding up a small portion of them and making the kikes rich off organ donation?

Almost all women support abortion
Women are biologically liberal and communist
They need to be ruled with an iron fist
Even Aryan women

I'm a atheist and this is satanic. I know it keeps the mud people at bay for now but that doesn't make it any less evil. Life begins at conception and no mud people should live in white countries.

Attached: -395-02-lg.jpg (1440x1920, 248.73K)

#WhiteShariaNow

I'm in. Just say when and where

Attached: This One Knows His Shit.jpg (400x400, 95.92K)

Shit happened in Iowa too.

The kikes do this for sacrifices to Moloch.

it is literal sacrifice the elites have conditioned the masses to accept

kill em all