Leaf makeup company CEO (((suicided)))

You guys remember threads popping up a few months back with this guy (embed)? Owner and founder of some leaf toronto based makeup company, looks and sounds exactly as you'd expect? Posted that video to instagram alleging criminal activity and seemingly fleeing for his life? If you don't…

Well, he's dead now.

thestar.com/news/gta/2019/01/21/deciem-founder-brandon-truaxe-dead-at-40-says-company-executive.html
archive.is/EVIrz

that article stinks of shit but the
tl;dr zietgest qrd

What the fuck happened here? This article does it's damn hardest to make it aboot

Other urls found in this thread:

narcity.com/ca/on/toronto/news/deciem-founder-brandon-truaxe-reportedly-died-after-falling-from-his-toronto-apartment-in-distillery-district
archive.is/kZ5l0
mapinc.org/newscfdp/v10/n401/a03.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trouble makers must be dealt with, just leave this affair well enough alone.

it must suck to be such a faggot

instabump

Attached: 1hkopepe.jpg (125x125 37.16 KB, 1.99K)

Ironic shitpost is fine too
visibility bump

Attached: 1541081954796.png (700x472, 349.04K)

narcity.com/ca/on/toronto/news/deciem-founder-brandon-truaxe-reportedly-died-after-falling-from-his-toronto-apartment-in-distillery-district
archive.is/kZ5l0

Attached: a cat is fine too.png (640x500, 16.85K)

Have you glows left yet? It's real cold and the roads suck, I'd stay in if I were you.

He pissed off some delusional leftists

checked

Attached: laughs in rune.png (561x767, 405.96K)

Who? Fuck off with your slides, nigger.

Not one fucking nigger will stand up for him. Not even the Black Hebrew Israelites annointed by God over 2000 years ago

Year or two ago that pharma CEO family suicided in vancouver. Why is Canada so hardcore?

The guy and all his pals are faggots.
I've done business with Canadian Toronto faggots like this. They can possess a kind of intelligence but when it comes to money they're insane asshole wastrels. Debt, deep debt means nothing to them because they have no concept that the borrowed money will have to be repaid.

This raving faggot is definitely out of his mind. Whether he jumped out of his apartment or the loan sharks sent some HA guys over there to throw him over the balcony is irrelevant. This was probably the best thing for him; it's faster and easier than dying slowly of AIDS.

Definite possibility. Thing that bugs me though is all the cohencidences:
>financed by jews (((lauder family)))

Faggot borrows money from jew mafia ostensibly for "business"
Faggot goes crazy when placed in possession of so much money
Faggot cannot conceive that anyone will ever be so mean as to ever make him pay it back. It is "his" now. After all it's in his hands isn't it? Paying back money is difficult, nigh impossible. No one would expect him to do that.
Faggot goes on big drug binge, mostly cocaine and thus becomes delusional like a hot bitch.
Faggot uses money to get access to younger and younger guys to pop his load with.
If it was less money it would just be brass knuckles and new titanium cheekbones but it's not. It's a free trip from his apartment to the ground below. Faggot hates pain, hates fear, would never jump over that railing.

I've seen it 3 or 4 times now. Jews will even do this to other jews. Money is money after all.

Hard to argue with those dubs.

Attached: c7397dc537f83544e611f46288afc614c8cc3fe12880ef4d3b5ca2953731c957.gif (720x404, 3.81M)

My guess is the kikes made him an offer such as adding castration chemicals to his products or use the company to traffic kids, and he refused.

"And Jehu the son of Nimshi you shall anoint to be king over Israel, and Elisha the son of Shaphat of Abel-meholah you shall anoint to be prophet in your place. And the one who escapes from the sword of Hazael shall Jehu put to death, and the one who escapes from the sword of Jehu shall Elisha put to death." -1 Kings 19:16

Attached: felled from the balcony.jpg (508x636, 149.4K)

This place is such a criminal shitshow of sleazebags everything itt is a possibility. Seems like people get put down all the time in the North.

Like those Apotex Jews in toronto.

Attached: look at this doods head.jpg (894x1390, 173.19K)

Thank you. This.
The big mistake was when they sent all the manufacturing to China. Men are supposed to work, and work hard. The "service" industry meme was always shit, I knew that right from the first time I heard it back under Reagan. In Canada this is doubly so. There's nothing to do in Canada except
1. Deal drugs
2. Launder drugs in real estate.

But even as the bottom falls out of the economy the need for a huge cash flow to support yourself in the high flyer lifestyle becomes overwhelming.

Kids, (I keep saying this); don't go into debt. You will be made to repay that debt one way or the other.

Don't go into debt
Don't go into debt
Don't go into debt
Don't go into debt

Hear hear. Wise words from the boomer.
As a 30year old boomer myself, I'm proud to say I have no debts. No assets either but eh, expensive to just survive here.

I get the guy was a debt ladden literal faggot, but is it really alright for criminal networks to operate so openly, and subsequent deaths swept away because the fag had it coming from as a consequence of his criminal kike overlords and our thieving debt driven central banking system?

Attached: 1547607791711.gif (1332x666, 173.22K)

This is something swedish people actually do to dogs?

you're looking at the photographic evidence

Attached: 1545997096446.jpg (508x700, 279.34K)

You know, many people say ( my mommy for example) "don't tell people how much money you've got". But I often do, because I want to know you know? And each time I've told people how much I've got (and when I was your age I too had nothing) certain people I thought were totally cool revealed themselves to be rabid mad dogs for money. Nothing like that call at 11PM on a week night and that feigned interest in whatever you have to say for half an hour and then that blurted out desperate request for a loan of oh, $7000 you know the fucker can never ever repay. It doesn't take much to make some people lose their facade. $150k in the bank is plenty in a city starved for real cash where men suffer from a deep horror for real work. I suppose according to my mommy it's bad to make people break down and reveal themselves like this, it's certainly unpleasant at the moment but in the bigger picture it's an education in human nature and that is a very valuable experience, if you're strong enough to tell idiots who feigned friendship to go get fucked.

one last bump

Attached: 1536377271546.png (642x371, 9.06K)

nice larp

He was a jewish homosexual that stepped on the wrong toes and was suicided or actually suicided himself in fear of being suicided?

Gay jew dead you say? 2019 off to a nice start.

There's your first problem. I've run up my credit cards when business sucked rather than have to deal with those kikes.

I made a fortune in crypto, but I tell people most of it went to taxes. Charity begins at home.

There's a couple of high-profile deaths in Canada - I suspect some of it may be triad activity, especially in Toronto there are a lot of networks being brought over whole from the Chinese mainland. Most of them have money, which is how I like my immigrants, but most of them also are used to making deals in a certain way.

Even at the low level, I've met a lot of Canadians who borrow their friends money and essentially gamble with it. We have a debt problem and a gambling problem, and those often combine in our "entrepreneurs". I imagine you could ride that train pretty high if you hit a few lucky breaks, and be surprised when a chinese immigrant who left before the corruption charges could stick doesn't accept as many excuses as a native.

Waiting for SHTF or getting out slowly? High risk game to play if the US is what gives BTC value. America banning crypto = kaput.

I can't tell if this guy is a pajeet or an arab

Canada’s been incentivizing criminals since the 60s

Iranian supposedly.

There are various ways this scenario of debt (non) repayment can work out.

1. Brass knuckles to the face, titanium replacement cheekbones preferably in a public place, like a crowded trendy restaurant. Nobody will have seen anything once they realize it was two HA nomads.

2. the flight over the railings of the trendy high rise apartment balcony.

3. In this particular case send the miscreant debtors on a very suicidal mission of immense absurdity to smuggle drugs or else. I know some of these people personally;

mapinc.org/newscfdp/v10/n401/a03.html

This was punishment. I know others that got their own punishment. High fliers that are now earthbound for the rest of their lives.

Attached: VKTZQOHOLZE6DKV4AZMNDIIMMM.jpg (571x651 47.88 KB, 112.58K)

The best time to get in debt is at the bottom of the real estate market. You get leverage with no chance of getting margin called. Debt is a tool most people don't know how to use properly.

Getting a mortgage from a reputable lending institution is one thing; for the most part they're going to curb any manic upswings you might be laboring under. Going to some sketchy characters for a loan because no bank will touch you is another thing.