ARYAN Women now have the right to background check NIGGERS

Aryan women can now look into niggers' background before they enter into a relationship with them! NIGGERS ARE NO LONGER ALLOWED TO DATE ARYAN WOMEN.

This is an amazing news 8/pol/! The laws are now empowering the Aryan woman to DISCRIMINATE niggers from their Aryan and chaste/pure pussy. Why aren't we talking about this. Now the OVERTOW WINDOW IS SHIFTING, NOW WE MUST CONTINUE THIS MOMENTUM.

Jews and (((blackpillers))) not allowed in this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zxQjl
archive.is/zxQjl#selection-847.10-847.13
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kike free first post

If you marry a modern woman you are asking to be destroyed.

Is the only way for me to know what you're talking about to watch your fucking youtube video?

yeah, lets go full blown hitler

:)

Natural and organic dubs!

Hitler was an incel

This is a WHITEPILL thread

Cool

married actually….

A cuck

"includes paid promotion"
whats that all about? demonizing alt news outlets? never seen that

Didn't even consummate it before death lel

Attached: hotwheels2.jpeg (446x579, 78.94K)

serious question: is there a form of pre-nump that legally fucks the woman for divorcing you?

i cant say i have the answer here, but the MGTOW strategy, which is what i get form this when he says "WHY are you still dating??" is a losing strategy in a multi-cultural country. obviously these white sluts will just get spiteful and bang niggers, who are always trying to bang them anyways

it only accelerates the collapse in birth rate.

i get that this guy is pointing out the legalities of "the female sexual utopia in power" but not dating and not going for it at all is the fasted type of birth rate collapse

What the fuck is this thread, is it satire?

Why would you be celebrating white thot whores being empowered to racemix thinking they're safe from paying the toll???

God you guys are cucks.

Imagine being away for a few months for reasons n shit and coming back to /Zig Forums/.

Attached: 1258847889.jpg (467x700, 60.89K)

yeah i know those feels

Attached: doomer guy.jpg (209x241, 17.49K)

Prenups are worthless, judges throw them out all the time because they don't give enough to the woman

Nothing like the (((8ch experience)))

Imagine visiting every day and seeing the decline

Attached: 1547396411716.jpg (429x341, 28.86K)

Vete a la mierda, estamos en la (((Golden Age of 8/pol/)))

Is that real? No wonder he was popular with the ladies.

Women are to get the right to check a partner's background under new domestic violence law named after mother murdered by her ex-boyfriend
archive.is/zxQjl
archive.is/zxQjl#selection-847.10-847.13
dailymail co.uk/news/article-6612653/Women-right-check-partners-background-new-domestic-violence-law.html

But user, basically all niggers have had jail time. Any black man with self respect that happens to haven't been in jail wouldn't be out trying to bang slags either. Despite shilling a yt channel and not posting the actual article and just generally making an utterly shit OP, he is right about this
NIGGERS ARE NO LONGER ALLOWED TO DATE ARYAN WOMEN.

No the OP was not kike free.

checked

imagine relying on an image board to feel like things are going well in your life

Imagine the only method of internet social networking you trust is subverted by jews and their minions

nice projection, but at least you tacitely agree your cuckshit is a bad thing.
now that's some real progress.

This could work out well, if women actually use this thing, and notice the trend this will inevitably show. It will probably be skewed against whites somehow, though. They won't have much info on immigrants, either.
Also, it looks like the start of more extremist feminist legislation.
But it could redpill a lot of women, if they're encouraged to use it and its not (((compromised))).

Who is this esoteric nigger still allowed to post?

wait wait hold the fuck up.
does it mean what i think it means?

and how many women do a background check? none, oh no my boyfriend is different….

Not sure but I think so.

That is not really important. More important is the step in the right direction towards the acceptance of racism.

Yaaayyyy.
If she's going to "date" Tyrone, it is for at least one fuck. If she finds out about his past, it will just make him look more thuggish. Bonus: "I can change him" etc. Besides, who gives a fuck? If she's even looking into it, then she is heading down a telos (do you know what that means) that indicates her nature, and she already owes nature a toll, so to speak.

That law says they CAN, not that they will.
You CAN for instance, demand that a partner does an HIV test before he buttfucks you, but people don't do it either and then get super-AIDS.
Some will do it. Especially after the first beating. But if they don't do it then, the second beating will sink in the Stockholm Syndrome and if they're lucky, the third beating will kill them, sparing them from the dozen next beatings.

Call me when "niggers are terrible boyfriends, husbands and fathers" becomes common knowledge. We all know it, yes, but does the average person on the street?
No.

Yes I know what that means. She's following an ideal that for us would be inversed.
If you really understood telos, you would be implying that following this inversed ideal is actually inherently in her nature. Surely you weren't actually implying this blackpill. Victims or culprits, there's always a potential to lead them back to wholesome ideals

Why are you guys so obsessed with niggers fucking white women?

not obsessed with niggers, ashamed and in a way in awe that white women are ready to go dumpster diving with tyrone

Not an argument

Your post is correct, but user, please refrain from doing this.
It's the sort of shit you see from the "Intellectual Dark Web Atheist+" club: dropping a latin or otherwise "obscure" expression and then gloating because the other person clearly is too dumb to understand you.

The main goal of talking to people is transmitting ideas. Using expressions that you know before-hand to fail at doing so undermines the point and reveals a desire to feel superior, not correct.
Especially when "She's heading down a path" would work just as well.
Using expressions like "Sic Semper Tyrannis" and assorted latin jargon conveys more than the simple meaning of the words and has a place in modern discourse.
Dropping one latin word is akin to weeabos dropping "baka" and "arigato" mid-text aswell.

tl,dr: drop the fedora, it makes everyone cringe

Because when a white female decides to go with a black male the Jews have won.
If the Jews werent after destroying the white race I wouldnt care about it, and her.

Giving the state another form of power while further pitting men and women against each other is the opposite of good. It's pretty fucked that any woman can suddenly run a background check on you, hell given today's political landscape it's gonna be abused as a means to further dox and destroy men's reputations. Also you're coping if you think women still aren't gonna fuck thugs because of their criminal past. See your typical criminal nigger as an example as to why criminality doesn't stop whores from whoring out. Also at least point out that this is the UK, something like this isn't shocking in the land of Big Brother.

Sadly this.

I plan on indefinite cohabitation with my current gf. Kids and all, ill "pay" for her to stay at home and might even contract her as a form of maid instead of a prenup to justify why she's at my house raising our kids. Obviously gonna speak to a lawyer about it and about avoiding common law marriage from happening as well. It's my recommendation for anyone who is marriage minded today. If she truly loves you, she will stay with you forever knowing you will never marry her. I've told my girlfriend this several times throughout the 4+ years we've been together and we're quite happy.

They don't even arrest immigrants anymore user, let alone give them a criminal record.

It's called an in group preference, now go fuck a nigger and breed yourself out of the white gene pool, we don't need retards like you in our future.

We should have the means to background check women on did they sleep with non-whites. I'm in favor of good ol' branding with hot steel to mark them as prostitutes so no honest man looks at them as long as they live, but some kind of digital record would be fine too. Women who slept with niggers should be forcefully shipped to Africa to enjoy the society of their partners of choice and their genes actualized.

As for this law, it will be all about evil white males commiting crimes of wrongthink, while pakis raping schoolgirls and grinding them into kebab would be pushed under the rug like everything else.

OP is a state shill and probably a leftist as well.

Anglos should be collectively gassed before they continue pushing their insanity on the rest of the world. Enough is enough.

This nigga here speaks the truth. What the hell is up with Anglos nowadays? Did their feminist women completely ruin them?

this.

the video is from a mgtard that was caught shilling for interracial bullshit if my memory is correct.

>(((let's kill white people)))
your shit reeks of juden d&c.

quickly followed up by a proxy.

well their daughters keep getting raped by pakis

Your implying that white whores that burn the coal even think 5 minutes ahead when their taking pavement ape cock

This

JIDF MAGA faggots in the thread

Anglos have been the enemies of Europeans (white people) for centuries, their minds and bodies are corrupted beyond salvation. It's like a zombie invasion scenario, they might look like your loved ones, but they are actually zombies who want to eat you.

No nation in history has served the zionist interests as much, and no nation in history has brought more bad things to the world. Anglos ruined everything they touched and today they dream of the perfect nanny state. Israel was founded by Britain.

It's not difficult to see Anglos are jew puppets. America might as well be called Big Israel. Let's leave the five eyes cousins to themselves, Europe has nothing to do with Anglos and frankly maybe we should start inventing another language to use in place of English.

OP is fucking hilarious.

Attached: eab795c4846b451e9ab213be853efc5d54b08de36eb3f0ccc4eaa1a7d7eb19e6.png (350x189 619.8 KB, 1.99M)