"Refugee of the Year" Convicted of Rape

THIS YOUNG boy came to Finland alone in 2015.
He claimed to be pure Iranian.

He was young refugee of the year and presentend on some magazines.

On this week he received 2 year prison sentence for raping a 15 year old girl in public. The crowd did not stop him. One boy told him to stop but that's about it.

jamsanseutu.fi/a/6224385

jamsanseutu.fi/a/201424545

These articles are a few years old and behind a paywall now. The rape case however is recent and the sentence was passed on this week. It was mentioned in many other sources but after the rape case the boys pictures are nowhere to be seen anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

vanhemmat.com/keskustelu/viewtopic.php?p=77124&sid=ea86be3fc4b197e15ec85fb42acb378e
pt-media.org/2019/01/03/turvapaikka-aktivistien-maskotteja-jyvaskylassa-raiskauskarajilla/
tundratabloids.com/2019/01/finland-18-y-o-iranian-raped-15-y-o-girl-behind-building-with-onlookers-gets-only-2-5-year-sentence-and-6000-euro-fine/
archive.fo/F8ZkG
archive.fo/nOh0b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any one has any photos of articles?

I want to see the shit skin of the year!

Iran isn't even in a war, what justifies accepting an iranian "refugee" ?
What a bunch of BS, european and their pathological altruism will eventually destroy them.

It's a 'regime' that isn't ZOGGED so they'll import all the goys out of there

I'd settle for a headless Barbra Spectre tbqhfamalam

One of the actual useful things that can be done with TOR, is control the country for the gateway IP. Archive.today will not handle this, but I did get you a pic related user.

Attached: no paywalls.JPG (620x780, 115.11K)

I tried to stop this but a million women rose up with one voice and shouted me down.

not my problem anymore. it's on you now, white knights. go save your women.

FINLAND YES

Those are the Iranian equivalent of Le 15% face.

i better not be fucking triple posting

noice. just need some english in that .jpg, otherwise this gets memory holed

funny, there's been a couple of stories like that in straya
cucks give them awards and recognition, and a few months or years later they end up raping someone

Attached: sledgehammer ape free for cricket- thanks melbourne.png (1143x1148 84.09 KB, 1.14M)

I hear that I'm waiting for Sean Hannity just show a video of Hillary Clinton in Haiti with chainsaw, and telling us there's a new investigation so don't worry tick tock

You know that whole deal where Alex Jones sipped champange on election night. Imagine that. Even that point you kinda factor in any essence of good in the whole situation why are we here, now.

You got your guy elected, you're happy but then 2 years later your guy has basically watched you get dismantled, sure maybe the frequency of false flags has dropped, but you got no truth on 911, you can't tell the truth about false flags or pedophiles, and your guy got elected

the government made your identity, but the good guy part of the government, like the CIA people might kinda understand and after two decades you finally feel like , this is it man no more running, cavalry has arrived

2 years later…………there's a new larp even more retarded than yours, and things are worse than when you were supposedly losing

you're praising the president, but the best you can do when someone asks you about 911 is to say, "I made a documenary about that, you can go watch it"

But that's right though, you cared enough about it to make a documentary

You can see from the second article from OP that the rapist is called Arkan Parvi even though there's a paywall.

Elsewhere it's said he had an accomplish, Mohammad Ramazan Abbas. This is some forum. The name is parents.com in Anglo. Below these news is a quote from globalist shill politician Alexander Stubb saying how multiculturalism is a richness, below that is a long list of crimes our multicultural friends have committed.
vanhemmat.com/keskustelu/viewtopic.php?p=77124&sid=ea86be3fc4b197e15ec85fb42acb378e

In this article it doesn't say Arkan Parvi was the refugee of the year, but that the town of Jämsä used him and Mohammad R Abbas as mascots for being a good refugees.
pt-media.org/2019/01/03/turvapaikka-aktivistien-maskotteja-jyvaskylassa-raiskauskarajilla/

JUST KILL THEM LMAO

These pics are absolute gold

perks of paying attention to the pozzed news

it'd be great if there was a name for it
i remember a time before we called people sjws and cucks, and it seemed like it wasn't even real until someone gave it a name

Attached: bean rape preda cuck.jpg (754x575 135.83 KB, 199.63K)

looks like someone's translated
The crimes took place on Sunday 14 October (2018). The victim is a 15-year-old minor. The court will not disclose the victim in order to protect her. The confidentiality period is 60 years.
The court deemed that the girl was incapable of defending herself and expressing her will because of her fear or otherwise helpless condition.
tundratabloids.com/2019/01/finland-18-y-o-iranian-raped-15-y-o-girl-behind-building-with-onlookers-gets-only-2-5-year-sentence-and-6000-euro-fine/
sucks citing 'right wing blog sites' doesn't go far in conversation
looks like he has nothing on his facebook, or ask.fm
archive.fo/F8ZkG
archive.fo/nOh0b

fresh.jpg

Attached: file2.jpg (1325x682 134.5 KB, 637.37K)

Attached: finland-propaganda.webm (960x540, 5.14M)

Jewish clown world.

That first picture

Based Iranian grabbed her by the pussy.

is that a dead body???

nobody cares theyve all got their little hobbies to participate in and endless social media content pertaining to each niche to keep them occupied

Alot of people care because they are wypipo.

are you 12 years old this isnt even funny

Fuck me, the finest satirists who ever lived couldn't have come up with this kind of shit

Attached: 030a524adbe3e19043c66e3c99aaad6a5311c4782feba572664f7735cbce130b.jpg (480x1338, 180.55K)

May god bring swift judgement on these treacherous snakes.

I'm always happy and sad to see these sorts of images as it keeps happening. Is it only people here that join the dots and realise this stuff? Do norms actually put two-and-two together for all this shit?

Speaking of Straya, I remember this refugee kid here but I can't think of his name right now. He was the fucking poster child for desperate refugees. Was on the news and everything. Had some big sob story and they put him up in front of the cameras for quite a bit.

Years later they quietly deported him because he racked up tens of thousands in travel bills. Turns out he was taking a lot of flights back to the country he supposedly fled. Surprise, surprise, he was full of shit and his holidays back home and around the world were all paid for by the taxpayer.