Schizoids will want to hear this one

New technology being developed by the MIT's Lincoln Laboratory uses laser light to excite moisture in the air surrounding a target's ear, causing it to quietly whisper a personal message from several metres away.

"Our system can be used from some distance away to beam information directly to someone's ear," says MIT team leader and physicist Charles M. Wynn.

You probably don't need us to count off potential applications for such a device, which range from military applications to targeted advertising.

Pretty much anywhere ambient noise is a problem - or earphones are unsuitable - a laser-tongued whisper could do the job.

futurism.com/the-byte/laser-beam-speech-mit
sciencealert.com/new-tech-from-mit-uses-lasers-to-beam-whispers-only-you-can-hear
zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-28/technology-mit-can-beam-voice-right-your-head
youtube.com/watch?v=0qxRZNU8y2k

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024x415, 720.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sound_from_ultrasound
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i'll take darpa for 800 alex

Imagine IRL targeted ads that you cannot skip because they are beamed directly into your brain.

Nuclear EMP can't come fast enough

if mit is talking about being able to make this either in concept or in proof of concept it means darpa and others have had this for close to 20 plus years given the window of time military tech is made known to the civilian market

The quads that turned me into a ludite.

1. acquire laser whisperer
2. whisper red pills into random normies' ears
3. ???
4. PROFIT!

Why do you think aluminium hats (= tiny portable Faraday cages) are ridiculed so much?

Known about this since the 90s, look up Joe Vials. Good one, but old news, and not "new" by any stretch of the imagination.

Attached: qqak.PNG (432x148, 24.5K)

Schizoids are not schizophrenic, you nigger. It's basically someone that's a loner but not lonely.

all I know is between this and free energy or a cure for a major disease i'll take this every time

advancements you can trust, and count on

I think we need designer tinfoil hats. I don't mean displaying the tinfoil on the outside, I mean like faraday cages that are concealed within designer and good looking hats, headgear and caps. You can look good while protecting your noggin.

dubs for the last 4 posts I made and now hitler trips? What foul sorcery is going on here?

noticing your own negates the magic user
you fucked it up you cuck

yeah, but ill live.

I see what you did there

Attached: jim.jpg (500x500, 47.35K)

'free' "energy" is unironically muchinfinitely more likely to come about through random internet videos than it is from phosphorescent clown college

So it's basically this, but with lasers? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sound_from_ultrasound

Been around since the 60's. Pretty sure it has also been done with microwaves before too.

That's not how it works. All tech is developed either by private companies or public institutions. Private companies also often fund projects at public institutions. Most of the "top" schools are private not-for-profit institutions open to the public. The tech is developed first in one of these settings, then the feds try and apply it in the "field". If you want to know what the future holds, simply follow the projects at schools like MIT, Harvard, Stanford, RIT, Carnegie-Mellon, and so on. Also know there are prolonged time periods before release in some industries. For example, the auto industry completes the design of a vehicle five years before it is released, which is why a car from 2007/8 doesn't have USB ports; it was designed in 2002/3.

So within viewing distance. Why not just say somethng.

You obviously have no idea how Special Access Programs work…

Just wear a steel helmet bro.

biggest meme out there. the tech that the state dept has is far beyond what they are willing to make known. it's foolish to think that the Gov is letting all their ideas come from private companies. it's all in house done by them years and years ahead of any regular "real" for profit company

I want it to whisper words into my asshole

I work in the government where we develop our own technology and let me tell you, it's pajeet as fuck in here.

Bump.

Attached: spy-gadets[1].jpg (300x250, 16.71K)

Fuck off jew it's old news.

Yeah, only some people/students can work on them and they sign nda. We had them all the time at school. There is an entire floor dedicated to the DoD/NASA stuff.

We already have this stuff.

Attached: v2k circuit 2.png (1281x645 214.96 KB, 63.22K)

Yea, those are training wheels they use to see who can keep their mouths shut. Real SAPs and USAPs are run with between the DOD, and WFO contractors like Bechtel and Raytheon.

based

WTF I love lasers now!

based

Checked

Schizos are basically right about everything, they're just the old shaman blood lines trying to survive in a post-modern world. Why didn't you listen?

You ever notice how all of this (((I L L U M I N A T I))) tier bullshit always boils down to the kikes either pushing sodomy or schizophrenia?

Attached: rain of frogs.jpg (636x358, 23.35K)