Wait, So You Mean The 33k (((Deleted))) Hillary Emails Were Never Deleted And OIG Horowitz Lied?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9190

Department and two Inspectors General said some of these emails do contain classified information.
Was her statement inaccurate?
that four emails, which did not contain any classified markings and/or dissemination controls, should have been classified at the time they were sent. The State Department has said it disagrees with this assessment.

So, 55,000 pages huh? So they DID have and review the other 33,000 missing emails. And the IG fucking lied about it

Which means, they deem 33k to be unappropriate for public view

Q: Is Department of Justice conducting a criminal inquiry into Clinton’s email use?
A:No. As the Department of Justice and Inspectors General made clear, the IG’s made
a security referral. This was not criminal in nature as misreported by some in the
press. The Department of Justice is now seeking assurances about the storage of materials related to Clinton’s email account.

Which means the IG and DOJ, lied. As the roughly 13,000+ SAVED and lightly documented emails I saved prove otherwise

Ohhhhhhhhhhh a thumb drive was also turned over huh? What could be on that? The other 33k emails?

Meaning in a way that you, I or anyone else will ever see

Thought's Zig Forums

Attached: Im Freaking Out Man.gif (500x261, 990.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/27850
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3372
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46718
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/19345
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/21081
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/29533
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15291
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/308
youtube.com/watch?v=sNOKROeStE8
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/20050
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
youtube.com/watch?v=BmcP5_f-YmE
theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/01/29/oig-finds-fbi-contractor-corruption-with-two-current-senior-fbi-officials/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Thank you

Attached: Hitler Salutes You.gif (480x240, 2.57M)

It's called doing his job.

Have we stepped back into 2016? Are we going to have to witness the same pointless spectacle as before?

Kinda like lying in his last OIG report on Hillary's server? Letting the Russia lie go on to this day? Doing NOTHING about the Awan's, Illegal voting and elections stolen, doing nothing about Seth Rich? Doing nothing about the other DNC staffers MURDERED. Doing nothing about Twitter and Kikebook censoring conservative and shaping worldwide elections?
OOPS, I DROPPED SOMETHING ELSE
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/27850

As of right now, until I see "rank and file" stand up against the corruption and start speaking out, I've lost respect for them as well. Because, from all of this shit, it looks as if the ONLY side they are on, is their own. Not the country's.

Attached: OIG Horowitz Lied About The 33k Missing Hillary Emails Source.png (1349x9188, 634.94K)

Son, I haven't even begun dropping my "high powered" finds yet, just a handful. I've been waiting, trying to keep faith. Praying these people were trying to do the right thing. My faith is shook and now, nearly gone. So, let the games begin. I find it PATHETIC that common citizens can and have found more than (((professionals))) who are paid to do so. So yes user, we WILL be revisiting 2016 HEAVILY

Attached: SS Laugh.gif (245x230, 871.4K)

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3372
It opens the door to "briefed classified info" ending up in emails. Otherwise I'm fine

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46718

Why doesn't Trump and his coterie of military "patriots", neocon chickenhawks, and PMC grifters just kill them?
Isn't Facebook where Cambridge Analytica – a subsidiary of British MoD-contracted SCL – got most of their data from?

bump

bump

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/19345

You don't kill user. Better question. Why has absolutely NOTHING been done?

Anyone with a modicum of intelligence understands that (((Clinton))) will only be thrown under the bus if and when it benefits ZOG to do so, until then she will remain free. (((Trump))) and his administration are not going to do anything any time soon other than use this as a way to convince the gullible morons into believing that the system works and that good things are happening.

Hillary is never going to jail for anything she does… ever.
Stop worrying about shit that is a waste of your time.

And as of right now, sadly, I agree

Attached: CNNs Tears.jpg (596x667, 118.22K)

Before you come back out of breath, huffing and puffing calling me a shill, take a moment to view this short clip. Laws are not meant for people like Hillary Clinton. They are there to keep you, me, or anyone who might challenge the elite under control.

Stop believing in the government as a legitimate source of authority. Unplug yourself mate.

Attached: Trump_ _You'd be in jail._ _ 2nd Presidential Debate_ Clinton vs Trump [360p].webm (640x360, 830.96K)

I have a better idea. Im just going to drop everything. Then, start spamming it all over their pages. Does that sound good to you?

drop it here bud. we can disseminate it quite effectively

Do whatever you want man. I'm just saying that worrying about the Clintons is a waste of your time. There is more than enough evidence for them both to get the death penalty, but they are above the law.

Life is to short to obsess over the Clintons.

I'd really rather just go to their social media pages and start asking why they fail to do their jobs. But, ok. Here's some.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/21081

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/29533

Here's some. They know that Russia never had squat to do with the supposed DNC (((hack))) Podesta (((hack))) or Hillary (((hack)))

if you have something better to make an OP with, by all means make it. considering half of the threads on here are 4chan tier quality at the moment, i see no prob with this

You should be worried, because the time for waiting, and games, is over

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15291

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/308

Who are you even talking to with shit like this?

Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=sNOKROeStE8

Embedding isn't automated for you here.

Ohhhhhhhhh I think they know who they are. Not you obviously. I gave a deadline, and im a man of my word. NOTHING has been done for 2 fucking years. Now, it's time to force some fucking hands. Im tired of my country being destroyed over lies
PERIOD

So far these "new" drops of yours are all things many of us already know. So until you get to something juicy, youre just wasting time.

You knew that the 33k deleted emails, were never deleted and could prove it huh? You knew the IG lied about it huh? You had "pr00f" that the Sanders campaign and not Russia popped the DCCC, DNC, Hillary and Podesta huh?

Then, why aren't you spamming this on EVERY media outlet's and FBI's sites and social media? And why haven't you been doing this for 2 years, if you knew and had pr00fs?

Attached: Brevick Smiles.gif (280x250, 2.59M)

And skiddo, im being "selective", right now

I said your "new" drops, for example your previous 3 or so posts, with wikileaks links…old wimileaks links. Defend your stance I get it. Put up or shut up time. Everytime someone says they have new info and they'll release it later nothing comes of it.
So either lay it all out in a pastebin and let people sort through it to help you, or fuck off newfriend.

NOBODY has come up with those "3 posts" you retarded mongrel. Can you please source me 1 time in the past 2 1/2 years where ANY of those links were posted.
Good luck to you. And like Denzel said in training day

Up until the last 2 weeks of research. A majority of it has been posted over 4censored. There were ones I was holding back, like I said, PRAYING these people were trying to do the right thing. But, since I've received an extra 2 weeks to research
That's when I found the drop in the Op. And when I found out Horowitz was lying to protect Hillary, then did again in his last OIG report on her server as well, well, that is where I completely lost faith. Not just in the OIG, but the FBI as a whole. Not one agent who is supposed to stand for America, is standing up against the corruption within. They only protect their own. A fact, I really didn't want to believe. I wanted to have faith. And now, after the find posted in the OP, that's all gone.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/20050

No big deal though. Roger Stone talking shit is wayyyyyyy more important than destroying the entire worlds economy and trying to implement one world economy as per the (((Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion))) amirite?

it's not too late to kill everyone

It's not too late for them to do their jobs either

No.

Why's wrong, user? You don't want to sacrifice animals and children to Moloch like Hillary or something?

You are bat-shit insane aren't you?

after spending the majority of October 2016 reading 10,000 + Podesta emails and after having read 10,000+ Hillary emails, and after watching tumbleweed blow by for years about it all, interupted by the occasional grandstanding Congress hearing or dick wetting Faux News interview or QLARP trust the plan leak, i am now hopelessly black pilled.

Crooked Hillary will never be locked up. there is a reason why the Deep State has closed ranks to protect her. it is because the Deep State is protecting itself. i am now convinced that Crooked Hillary used Clinton Foundation as a CIA front. i dont fully understand why this insane amd treasonous plan was ever allowed to fly from Langley, but i believe Hillary as SecState, used CF and CGI to perform covert ops on behalf of CIA. 50% of the State Dept is CIA anyways, so Crooked Hillary was in bed with Langley more than anyone. i believe she hatched a plan to ramp up CF bribery from Foreign Govts in order to entrap them and give Langley close access to those Foreign Govts.

just look at selected Snowden leaks which reveal the NSA targets and spies on the entire lives of the full roster of Govt Ministers of entire nations. every single Foreign Govt represetative invited to CF events and asked for tens of millions in "donations" was a target of NSA. which means NSA recorded Crooked Hillary's back channel bribes and favors. but Hillary was not the target. the Deep State turned a blind eye to her corruption and money laundering in exchange for her giving access to High Profile Targets. this is exactly like the NSACIAFBI working with the Narco cartels and letting the Cartels commit shocking crimes on the scale of decades all just to bust the leader at the very end.

if the Deep State were to renege on its deal with Crooked Hillary now, it would bring down the govt. which is why Trump no longer brings up "Lock Her Up" the same way Bush stopped saying "capturing Osama is our #1 priority" after 2003. this also explains why Zognald hasnt already bulk declassified everything about Crooked Hillary, such as her 33,000 emails held by NSA but which even the NSA IG is not Cleared to read, as well as the fake FISA paper trails and everything FBI and CIA knows about Perkins Coie and MUH RUSSIA. Trump is protecting the Deep State now, just like amy President does. it's classic good cop bad cop and it works everytime to brainwash every new President.

Deep State shows the new President just how bad things really are on day 1. "see Mr President just how far and organized your opposition is? they want to kill you. but we can protect you and all we ask for are a few favors here and there to protect our Business As Usual."

the new President never realizes that all the powerful and intimidating opposition which he has just been shown is entirely funded and created by the Deep State's MIC tendrills.

what does it all mean? it means we no longer have a Govt. America no longer exists. we now have unelected bureaucrat gangsters who are perpetually caught in Gambler's Ruin, where they must commit new treason to cover up their old treason and crimes and bribes and conspiracies, because if the truth ever came out, it would be Civil War and succession and splitting America apart into multiple smaller ethnostates and the collapse of the American Empire.

@dannyocoulson
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
in these uncertain times a master is needes

Realistically, everyone with half a brain expects those emails weren't deleted, but just hidden from view, and for good reason - most likely that's what's happened. They've probably got all sorts of references to pizza in them, which the USG just can't let out, lest revolution come immediately afterwards.

Attached: GW in Prayer.jpg (1280x840, 331.32K)

The entire point of this shit is to get you demoralized user. Seriously. They know how obvious it all comes out.
Stay strong brother. Stop reading "news", it's pointless.

Attached: 1541827292639.jpg (652x310, 70.05K)

Where in that linked e-mail is there anything other than a list of people and a brief resume of each person? I don't see any reference to what what said.

What was said *

This assumes everyone is well fed and the lights and heat are on, Chiam. Once that goes away, the game is over.

IG lied because Hillary's Leaky Server was an SCI program to kill certain CIA spies in China.

It's too late to escape.

like the other user said, that is their job. To protect those in power

We've known they have the "missing" emails for a very long time. That Stonetear guy set up an automatic backup to a Juniper Networks server and that thing was recovered a long ass time ago, as the FBI released showed. He might have managed to wipe the bathroom server with a cloth but the colocated facility also had copies of the data (likely versioned as that's how you most efficiently do an offsite rolling backup) and it's been in the government's hands since at least two years ago.

Bump, now these emails may be scrutinized by people other than those hired to ignore them.

Fuck off kike. The emails will always be relevant, as will any investigations pertaining to the old hag.

Attached: miniroar.jpg (600x600, 47.7K)

Bump, this has not been a good week for (((them.)))

Exactly what is he trying to escape? Is reading wikileaks illegal?

That you're too caught up in your own ego.

Attached: eyeroll.gif (375x300, 6.5M)

youtube.com/watch?v=BmcP5_f-YmE
Double posted because jewpubes puts a bit of effort into burying it, and im not sure if embedding will be functional

The issue was the usurpation of due process by a very high official in the land, with the intent of sedition and undermining the election of our national leader. Only a kike would try to cast that as 'pointless'.

Fuck off kike.

That has zip to do with my question. What is he trying to escape? And something tells me that user feels the exact same way as you

Deleted does not mean wiped. The fucking (((deepstate))) is bullshiting the American people.

THIS
But I have to fucking admit I hope and pray there is a shift in the universe that allows for justice to prevail.

Why the hell should I pay taxes or drive the speed limit if no laws are ever enforced? Why the hell should I respect police who will not protect me or my neighbors? What is it going to take?

Attached: Mein Check'em.jpg (234x255, 24.93K)

I know it's hard, but try to keep faith

theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/01/29/oig-finds-fbi-contractor-corruption-with-two-current-senior-fbi-officials/

Attached: ewhands.png (214x198, 1.3K)