UK

Man in his 60s arrested for Saying sand niggers schoolgirls should be sterilized

Watch the webm. That isn’t the Middle East. That is Britain now.

No wonder their men escape their countries and come to ours looking for women.
The least we can do for them is to sterilize Moslem girls living in our countries and force them to cover themselves to prevent Moslem men from running away at the sight of them.
If Moslem men run away from our countries too while trying to escape the disgusting Moslem women, who is going to pay for our pensions, huh? Who is going to save our economy?

Sure, telling people they should be sterilized is pretty rude, but is that something you should be arrested for? He was just venting a bit after witnessing his country turn into a Caliphate.

It isn’t immediately clear if the man from this story is the same man caught on camera a couple of weeks ago venting a bit in a McDonald’s or if he was inspired by that brave man.

metro.co.uk/2019/01/29/man-60s-arrested-harassing-muslim-schoolgirls-saying-sterilised-8406830/
archive.fo/SlU0q

Attached: UK Man in His 60s Arrested for Saying Moslem Schoolgirls Sho.mp4 (480x480 9.03 MB, 4.75M)

Israel sterilises its shitskins. He should just use that as a defense in the JewK

this

They are not the same person it would be immediately clear to anyone with higher than 80 iq. Different accents, different wording, different social class.
Same Feeling
They weren't needed for anything
We weren't asked
BUT Neither clip points out the real culprits, just attempts to bring civil war, beginning with lone wolf actions by the easily led

What's the point in sterelizing them? Just deport them and then kill those who refuse to leave. It's pretty simple, you don't need to go on some rampage sticking your hand up some shitskin child's cunt. What a ludicrous thing to say.

Population jihad is happening in michigan but you don't care because you don't live in that state and it will never affect you, right?

Law and order in the modern world exists solely as a tool to quash dissent, so always expect to be arrested for having or expressing thoughts that do not conform to the jewish system, no matter what country you find yourself in.

In the UK you can get arrested for arguing people shouldn't get arrested.

The police who are arresting him should be sterilized, too. What kind of man agrees to take a job where all he does is arrest thought criminals? Blue lives don't matter.

God I wish this happened in America.

He spent his youth 'having a good time' on his knees over a toilet bowl vomiting up beer, instead of before his God purify himself to defend his land.
I told you but you didn't listen. You should have listened. It didn't need to be this way.

Attached: crusades.jpg (690x1035, 326.07K)

Attached: deus vulture.png (662x960 34.16 KB, 175.02K)

It's called "Hijrah" - jihad by out breeding the host population.

Why sterilized? They need to be shot. Because it's not like the jew is going to allow a halt or stop to endless third world migrations into europe.
Also all jews should eat a bullet.
Also everyone who calls me a jew or a shill for saying all jews get a bullet also get a bullet.

Believing Christianity is part of the synagogue of Satan says you need to go >>>/back/ to lurking faggot.

lel.

Those three image refute none of the points raised in the image in the post you're replying to.

NUKE THE UK

London should be sufficient.

It also sterilized black jews, pretty nazi of them.

Someone tell the guy's defence team. It won't make a difference in the (((courts))) but screws their optics of him being a bad goy.

Wait wtf are you talking about??? I didn't realize MI is getting sandniggered. I for one, do care because I fuckin live here. I hardly see any, is it mostly Detroit area or more middle MI??

Dumb idea, they will just start kidnapping White girls at a greater rate.

You want to fight them, you need to do what we did to the Mexicans. Turn them all gay.

politicians can't enforce policy without police

Yeah, that'll definitely cut down on the ethnic browning of Europe. Arab niggers will have no choice but to breed with White women

All along route 12.

This guy is based af. Sounds like my grandpa looking at all the Chinese bastards in California.

Attached: ambermosquito.jpg (500x291, 41.21K)

Look up Hamtramck, Michigan. It's spreading from the Dearborn source. I moved away from let's just say around I-96/M5 recently, where they had definitely spread to. Start looking more closely and you'll see them everywhere you go now. Maybe just one or two, but the fact that you see them away from the source tell should tell you it is spreading. And look at the state reps. In 20 years we are going to be fucked by this.

this heretic is clearly in league with the devil and should be burned at the stake forthwith.

At first I was okay with faggots, they they thought it was a good idea to drug and rape me. Then they got the idea that putting me in jail would be the correct way to silence me. They found out the TVs in jails still have microphones and that people would still listen to me.

Now they realized that I don't like faggots. Normal gays are fine, because they aren't rapists. Faggpts though, can't stand them. They believe their behavior is excusable because of their mob actions.

also it's mostly bangladesh muslims, so I don't really think it's accurate to call them sandniggers here. they're just as worthless though

Kikes invented cuckstianity to defang warlike Aryans who kept killing them and ruining their jewy plans for world domination. Just look what cuckstianity does to warlike niggers: it pacifies them and turns them into cucks. Of course kikestianity isn't part of the synagogue, it's poison designed to be consumed by retards like you, why the fuck would jews want it?

Maybe you should actually read the infographic, you might learn something.

Attached: (you).jpg (699x919, 214.1K)

Bump because you can't hide this.

I'd much rather be there than Atlanta, Baltimore, Detroit, etc. Way fucking safer around Pakis than blacks or chicanos,
Euros grow a pair, tired of your ecomplaining.

Attached: a9231a0ad563b0ed.jpg (488x340, 25.84K)

Fucking source is wikipedia faggot

Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. Maybe he spent his youth doing the same things you're doing, to the same results.

you wish you did hello JIDF

No newfag. He did it. This shit doesn't happen overnight. He has woken up and is looking at a forest of weeds because he neglected the garden, or chose to give the responsibility to a (((gardener))). When he was a kid the previous generations warned him. He didn't listen. He thought he knew better, but doesn't. He thought living in sin and having children out of wedlock was freedom, but he is only finding out now that he was reducing his family size and aiding in his replacement.
Even propaganda from the Third Reich nearly a 100 years ago predicted his video accurately - but he didn't know it would happen? lel. Give me a break.

UK NEEDS A REVOLUTION NOW. DEPORT ALL TRAITORS AND INVADERS TO AFRICA. TAKE THE BEST INVADER FEMALES AS SLAVES SIEG HEIL

Attached: Ussr_usa.png (600x313, 10.16K)

Any hope for a civil war soon? does it look like northern ireland will start a conflict again?

Attached: Brexxxit2.jpg (2048x1202, 358.47K)

When the laws of your countries goes against the preservation of your people and culture, that is when you should break the law and inflict damage on the establishment that is favouring your people's destruction, yet these idiots in this image board are too much of cucks to do anything for the future of their people and to destroy the degeneracy in our current society

Attached: 220px-Corneliu_Zelea_Codreanu.jpg (220x328, 12.84K)

it is hard to create an organization without some spies infiltrating it or someone cucking out and telling on the goverment, if every bong on Zig Forums started some militia or paramilitary right now they could inflict serious damage to the jewish system, unless you want to start the fire? some fag needs to do something big to start the fire, the rest will rise it self

Attached: Travis.jpg (1108x831, 130.05K)

so you got any ideas on inflicting damage or what?

Maybe the emirate of London needs to burn again?

Fire.

Burn down the banks. Especially in the CITY. You know, the City of London under direct Rothschild control.

ANy guides on arson? whats the most effective form of fire that is difficult to put out? napalm? what about using chemical weapons? most peoples dont have gas masks or anti checmical measures but the police and military do

Attached: thermite.png (800x1200, 340.41K)

I'm not a Chemist, but there must be some on Zig Forums willing to help with the cause of purification.
The info is online, I'm sure.

Makes me wish I had stayed in Chemistry with my high grades, but I was a mental-cuck back then

Yeah napalm is good but it really doesn't matter if you have time. As long as a fucker gets started and has a couple of minutes then it's game over for pretty much any structure. Of course newer buildings have shit like fire blocking in the frame that is meant to slow the spread of fire between floors. Also types of insulation. Just scout your target well beforehand. You need to anyways to get away with it, which you should unless you're retarded or have really bad luck.

i have a few PDFs on improvised munitions but it doesnt look like i need to do anything becayse a bunch of fags just set of a carbomb outside a courthouse, brexit and a hard border will just make people start shooting eachother again but its still good to have the knowledge

why are police always on here trying to incite "rightwing" violence?
you're fooling noone, shlomo

Attached: subtle.jpg (480x466, 60.44K)

You don't tell anyone the exact schedule nigger, you are the kike paid shill.

stop advocating violence because you are the instigator, cause, supplier and encourager of violence; and you are 'being paid to do so' by the violent police's idiotic behaviour

i just want to see a civil war again, life is boring and i hope antifa and rightwing alt kikes shoot it out on the silver screen, someone needs to step up and be the next hitler.
i was thinking of trying to get Zig Forums to do some shit
i wish, im just a NEET

Attached: 2fd6b7e59551d0b6ea45a4d361f393bed34ee6ebb608c79add185cec27335f21.jpg (465x501, 44.14K)

Sorry kike, but violence is necessary for the future of the Aryan race. Any thinking Aryan won't tell another their exact plans though. Discussing science is another matter.

Attached: DxQgFhmU8AAV_P--orig.jpg (1166x824, 80.16K)

what a crap life you lead

fuck off Jew
you are not Aryan
Aryanism is nonviolent
Semitic ideology is violent

All Aryans LOSE unless the NEETS join the HOLY WAR.

Attached: 72380502_p0_Sword_Maiden.jpg (800x1133, 641.63K)

when are we going to sanction the UK for human rights violations?

Neopaganism nonsense

"Holy War"
That's Islam, Christianity and Judaism

Never, because crushing Aryans in (((UN))) policy.

S'UP KIKE

yeah, im working on figuring out what to do in life and how to destroy the jewish menace, i just gotta persuade others to do it for me

Attached: How to Become A cult Leader.mp4 (478x360, 11.93M)

which god?
who is your god? why do you think you are Ayan? because you are white? that's insanely laughable. you come across as a shit-stirring political agitator. you glow so much you can be seen in China

Ah a black-pill shill dependent of confusion.
Sorry, but CHAOS is on our side KIKE.
FIRE BURNS

This for fuck's sake

>>>Zig Forums

Exactly, deportation to Africa is the answer.
We have a right to our own space.
HAIL VICTORY

the tactic of inciting violence is not ever beneficial, nor is using the good name of Aryan to cover up your misdeeds ever laudable

As for who my God is. My God is the apex of transcendence. PERFECTED IN BEAUTY, KNOWLEDGE, AND WISDOM. THE HIGHT OF HONOR. THE ONE WHO ETERNALLY STRUGGLES AGAINST THE DARKNESS AND RADIATES LIGHT. The eternal conquerer. The vanquisher of lies.

Attached: Vibration.jpg (850x400, 75.14K)

Really kike, well how will the Aryan survive without violence? Violence is natural. To fail to defend your territory is cowardice. DIE IN A FIRE.

g

First of all, the UK isn't a country and second of all I'd rather join them as soon as shit hits the fan.
Americans have tons of guns, but what have they done besides munching burgers and swallowing meds for the last 40 years while they're being flooded with non-whites? Nothing.
Those island monkeys are still able to safe their country. IF they grow some balls.

everyone here is too pozzed to do anything, if brexit was cancelled people would just do nothing, theres something here about the goverment being invincible and all powerfull so the average person wouldnt do shit, only the fanatics would actually do something

you've yet to define "Aryan" nor assert why violence is necessary for "Aryans"
where is the proof of this?
if you are equating Aryans with some rightwing fantasy of "white power", why use a politically- and religiously-associated word without comprehending or defining its nature? if you ascribe it "whiteness", why assert something greater such as neopaganism? the fact is you're using "Aryan" without understanding what it means, and using it in such a way as to incite violence means propagandizing a sociopolitical word to your own ends - at the behest of a violent ideology. so either you are a violent "whitepower" moron trying to legitimize your neanderthalic beliefs through saddling on to the great Aryan culture, or you're a demented shill trying to promote violence to 'catch the baddies', which does nothing but increase the level of violence
ok, so are you defing your beloved Aryan Empire as…. the UK? believers in YHWH's son are "Aryans", now, are they? that's quite a revelation, oh Superior Aryan Master of Violence!
grow up

he's just a LARP, CIA or shitposter, ignore him, notice how the frequency of his shitposting increased soonafter people started posting about rising against the ZOG machine

Attached: Ted Bundy 2.jpg (411x479, 29.53K)

I think that brexit had more to do with Britain hating the rest of Europe, mainly Poles and Germans, instead of the shitskins fucking their country and its people(literally and figuratively) but they're still majority white and have a chance to unfuck themselves. I'm more worried about white Americans. They are the thoughtpolice of the world basically. Which is creepy.

They're patriots, heroes and upstanding men. Stop insulting the saviours of our people you cuntfuck.

Nevermind. Youre a fed trying to label people who defend their home as psychopaths. Filtered.

The english are cucks through and through they wont do shit, they do care more about the paki and the negro more than other europeans and dont care that some cities have no white people, if they wont unfuck their shit up once brexit happens then they will be doomed forever.
and whilst americans are the thought police of the world here in the UK there are actual thought police who will arrest you over your speech or beliefs

i never mentioned psychopaths, in fact i am a psychopath myself, these faggots wont defend their homes after the mass rape gangs, mas immigration and islamic terrorist attacks then i do dont know when they will
lol

Attached: 1984 5.jpg (391x550, 56.83K)

Are you retarded? There's territories that's only arab and such. It's basically under occupation. Oh the city is called Dearborn. I thought everyone knew this

I literally fucking googled dearborn and got this just now
And that was August 2017

I will not respond to the enemies of our liberation. But if you shed a tear to this song, you are my brother, and my sister.

They should, it would be illegal to be IRAphobic now, the more and the bigger the bombs, the more respectful we would have to be of their ideology.

Create decentralised protests like the one in France and using it to our advance by diverging the masses to carry out the tasks that will damage the kikes the most, bank runs, synagogue attacks, destruction of banks, anything that the jew is known for owning

So, are you trying to defend the kikes now, simply because they made a wise decision in regards to their own national sovereignty?