MORE GIBS FOR KIKE-LAND

THERE'S MORE MONEY FOR ISRAEL MOVING AROUND THAN YOU THINK
You thought the Anti-BDS push was bad – please peruse this.

House Resolution 648

Money for Jews to Migrate to Israel…

3.3 Billion just for Israel, to be dispensed WITHIN 30 days of enactment of this Act……FOR WEAPONS

More unconditional money to Israel

…So that Israel can make more money. Obviously the boycott is affecting them.

Everyone be nice to Israel, the perpetual victim.

More…

Attached: HR 648.png (1366x768, 71.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/648/text?q={"search":["israel"]}&r=1&s=7
mobile.reuters.com/article/BigStory12/idUSKCN1PO1FW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

…Continued

Under no circumstances are we to be nice to Palestine

congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/648/text?q={"search":["israel"]}&r=1&s=7

Just do a [CTRL] + F word search for "israel" and you can read all these excerpts.

bump

Attached: straight outta clown world.jpeg (960x720, 191.24K)

Glad we got the government reopened for a couple weeks. We almost missed leaving money on the nightstand.

MIGA
I
G
A

Also:
Trump Slams Intelligence Chiefs on Iran
mobile.reuters.com/article/BigStory12/idUSKCN1PO1FW

Where is Trumpenstein getting his intel, I wonder…

Jewlandia

The mass Jewish global diaspora is beginning to return home.

The end game has now begun.

well, seeing as you cited reuters, owned by jews before trump was born, id say your post is fucking useless

It's in his tweet, you buffoon.

then why go to reuters when you had the primary source?
busted

Regardless,
You see, Israel opposes Iran, but doesn't give a shit about North Korea because North Korea doesn't affect them.
Trump's actions (and tweets) leads one to believe that Iran is an Enemy and North Korea are good guize, aptly fitting the Israeli narrative.
Consider these factors:
a.) Congressional Neocon opposition to Trump's withdrawal of US troops from Syria,
b.) Intelligence Agencies reporting that Iran is complying with an Obama-Era Nuclear Weapons agreement (basically the opposite of what Trump is saying), and
c.) Trump moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
So, who is this 'Deep-State'?
Trump, The Intel Community, The Congressional Neocons, The Far-Left Democrats, The Centrist Democrats?
WTF is going on in this country?
Is everyone just opposing everyone else for their own personal gain, knowing that the system may be collapsing?
What in the actual fuck?
Why can't anything ever go smoothly?
Why can't we have nice things?
Why do nice things always have to be ruined in the name of, "improving," or, "fixing," it?
The whole entirety of the US Government can fuck off.
TAKE THE BLACKPILL

Attached: taking the black pill.jpg (480x360, 18.03K)

Because I check their site rather than checking Twitter, because I don't have a Twitter account and the site limits requests from non-users.
Busted for what? All of the news articles posted here are from Jewish-owned outlets. Nice try with the "discredit the messenger" tactic.

There also lots of post-9/11 terrorism protection funds being given to jews of the USA.
Money to protect/secure jewish private schools, temples, businesses, restaurants, clubs.
9/11 was great for the jews. Why else would they do it?

Pic is 1 example out of thousands. Fuck these thieves.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (688x798, 238.99K)

I just don't care anymore bros. I'm just going to concentrate on making white babies with my white wife and raising them right in a loving family.
Its all so tiresome.

Attached: 1f089edd0846ad70e6bdb325de19eaf17fd3e12fd90d0a754790c949f9d9cd4d.gif (287x191, 2.77M)

Bump

The jewish usury scam called "debt" is at the end of it's life cycle. This will destroy the world economy and make the dollar worthless paper. There is no way around this happening. jews won't allow to be blamed for it, which is why the migration invasion was forced out so hastily. When the hammer falls and civil wars and starvation go rampant, the jews are going to stage a massive false flag to blame everything on somebody (certainly a white country). Afterwards they step in to liberate with cash-less currency, universal income and social credit system.

So this is why trump cucked on the temporary spending bill

Attached: FB168F57-8A62-4807-89B8-0E69DBB7F4F8.jpeg (856x800, 150.15K)

I second this.

Vote Hillary 2020.

Who cares let's talk about MAGA faggot kids, owning libtards, Russian collusion threatening the democracy you don't have, Chyna phones threatening Mossads backdoor access aka national security.

It's not like the only thing Trump successfully funded is kosher mega corp stakeholders with tax cuts, Israel with straight shekel infusions and American defense jobs and Monsanto farmers who keep producing shit no one buys because of his can't stop winning trade war

Ntm the $45 billion we spend in Afghan every year and if you ever want to go down a deep rabbit hole look up holocaust reparations.

Ntm the money the get from other countries and it's a shitload.

Make as many as you can, brother.

We're on the hook for sending them $7000 every single minute for the next decade, that's insane.

We need to impose a limit on wealth at say a billion dollars so we can get repaid.

I've taken the blackpill long ago, my friend. I know that this country is beyond salvaging.

Make sure you homeschool them, my guy. And keep them away from the Talmudvision, and (((social media))).