Pelosi: PLEASE CLAP

Pelosi: PLEASE CLAP

‘APPLAUSE LINE!’ Nancy Pelosi repeatedly tells mayors to clap for her

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was like a mother hen to America’s mayors on Wednesday, telling them when to clap for her.

After thanking a member of her audience, she said, “That’s an applause line! I’ll let you know.”

She followed through on her promise.

After claiming Democrats support “strong border security initiatives,” she said, “Do you want to— let’s hear it for border security!” as she held her hand up to call for a response.

Moments later, she called for applause from the bipartisan group for the Democrat majority in the House.

“The American people elected a House majority that would— that’s an applause line! Not for everybody maybe,” she said.

The House Speaker suffered several bizarre flubs during the appearance at The United States Conference of Mayors meeting.

“And we will strengthen our democracy by passing the Equality Act, that is an act to end discrimination against LG— LGTB community,” she said, messing up the acronym.

“There are two challenges, uh, well, actually three that I want to just close with and that is are— these are the f— these wh— here they are!” she said with a flustered laugh.

Suffering a brain freeze, Pelosi said, “We have to think in a very— dra— drastic way about this,” she told the mayors.

Wrapping up, she flubbed an attempt to connect with the audience.

“We must embrace innovation, inclusion, we just have to establish your motto that you have put forth here today,” she said, fumbling through her papers.

“We’re coming back to it here,” she continued, stalling and reading.

“You know it,” she said, hoping the audience would bail her out of the awkward moment.

“Infrastructure, inno-vution,” she said, botching “innovation,” “inclusion,” she said.

theamericanmirror.com/applause-line-nancy-pelosi-repeatedly-tells-mayors-to-clap-for-her/

She is the m to f of jeb now?

Who cares. The insane ramblings of a satanic kike worshiper that's 40 years past her expiration date is not worth a thread.

lol
Even Jeb only asked once.

I unironically think this old thot must be fun to party with.

Attached: 310px-Side_effects_of_chronic_use_of_Cocaine.png (310x261, 47.5K)

Back to cuckchan

I bet she sucked a mean cock back in her day.

Attached: Its over.mp4 (680x510 2.4 MB, 737.48K)

JAAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAAJJAJA

I don't even care if we get 4 more years of Trump. I just want to see the DNC eat itself alive.

(heil)
She probably still does. Definitely didn't get in on charisma and speech skills lmao

The stress of having to be the new Hillary of the Resistance is already getting to her. Remember when she accidentally revealed her participation in a top-secret Obama era trip to North Korea that nobody even knew about and the CIA guy kept whistling at her as she spilled her spaghetti all over the place?

Someone's having a stroke.

Attached: Jeb_tombstone.png (1013x913, 541.41K)

PELOSI/¡JEB! TICKET WHEN

Attached: f4da09574131a8564debf0c696cbe3599d940e9bc9a39e60eb57d3d92b34ebda.gif (550x309, 1.86M)

holy fuck that's hilarious

She's completely off her meds.

how absolutely fucking terrible do you have to be that a probably paid audience doesnt even clap at your shit

i cant post there anymore, help a fren solve the captcha mystery

JFK tore that ass up

Wow, bitch stole jeb's only claim to fame.

I'd still really like to see her tits.

SAGGY BOOZEHOUND

I would as well but only from the JFK timeline not CY+3

She was literally about to say that because "congress" voted against the wall - that it's undemocratic to build it… When congress literally voted in favour of it under a Republican congress and they refused that. How the fuck can one woman lie this much?

It’s CY +4 now user

Congress made her stop wearing mini skirts because her boobs were showing

Same with Cortez. I mean, they're not utterly detestable people. If Hillary croaks, due to natural causes, I won't be sobbing. I won't celebrate either, but I ain't gonna cry, you can be sure of that. It's in poor taste to celebrate when the wicked are vanquished. That's because there was some aspect of humanity, though it might not remain perceptible.

kekked

This is how pathetic the shilling tactics have become. They REALLY think they can crack us this way.

I'm not a shill. What's the issue? Cortez is sexy, and you know that Pelosi was sexy at one time. Women do not belong in charge of men, and this is completely obvious, but that doesn't make them unpleasant to be around, unless you're a faggot.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (516x700, 318.06K)

The people who originated this meme is a literal globalist group on Reddit.

You're definitely afraid of getting called gay.

JEWISH SHILL DETECTED

She was high because she was full of infant blood.
Same as when Hillary and Bill were bedazzled and awestruck by fucking colored balloons.

She decided to 1up JEB! by asking before the primaries.

Does kek confirm?

At least she has her priorities straight. lol.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pelosi/Bush '20
Please Clap

Attached: HappyJeb.png (640x427, 455.81K)

how can she clap??