GENOME EDITING HAS ENORMOUS POLITICAL IMPLICATIONS

This is big shekels, too:
nanalyze.com/2015/04/7-gene-editing-companies-investors-should-watch/

Attached: .png (1444x758, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

notevenrelevantorarchived.com/old-news
archive.is/Ps9Qk
haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-israel-is-giving-china-the-keys-to-its-largest-port-and-the-u-s-navy-may-abandon-israel-1.6470527
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>notevenrelevantorarchived.com/old-news

archive.is/Ps9Qk

Why else flood europe with nigger? You gotta get that nigger dna outa you goys pay up

Some cures are cheaper than others.

Attached: The Cure.gif (499x274, 382.42K)

I'm in favour of abandoning earth roasties, building Chad Ubermensch space marines force with beautiful alien waifu, and then returning to conquer earth with great vengeance in the year 2077

Oh great it's another scientific American thread

aliens aren't real we should just engineer crispr catboys

Genetic warfare is coming soon and sadly ARYANS are mostly fucked because they lost WW2 to the cucked good goy Aryans in Britain and the USA NYA~

Attached: __original_drawn_by_ying_jing_meng__4a58d6f15e987168c80d417b15361da7.jpg (1359x2160, 1.63M)

This is why they are collecting your DNA in centralised databases. Also so they can make clones for sex slaves among other purposes

Fag

I'm surprised that transhumanfaggots haven't flooded this thread with their strong and uncritical support for (((destroying all racial distinctiveness))) through technology.

the transhumanism stuff didn't stick. they're now just trying to co-opt more traditional eugenics.

they already have leftists believing that race (phenotypes) doesn't exist and everyone is literally the same, totally equal in every way, like robots off an assembly line. fucking NPCs

transhumanists / techno-futurists don't care that much about crispr or genome editing, they want to become supercomputer AIs. they believe in transcending humanity. It is a supreme delusion.

Attached: transhumanist faggots.jpg (900x900, 85.19K)

Don't kid yourself, thanks to CRISPR I will edit my genes to make attaching bionic eyes and chainsaw hands to my body possible.

sage

traditional eugenics might honestly be more palatable than radical feminism and extreme addictions as a population control strategy

We will keep the beast people around just for something to remind us how glorious we are and cute cat earl videos.

Attached: silver arm.jpg (500x281 474.48 KB, 860.01K)

Delusion how?

It's a delusion in that technotranshumanism will specifically target, label as malignant and abnormal, and remove the things that make us human and make life worth living, because the tech will fall into the hands of the wrong people – the greedy and narcissistic and spiritually dead sociopaths who tend to stratify at the very top. On top of that, the complexity is enormous, and odds are that we are not competent enough to figure out how to use it correctly. Self modification is not something you can fuck up. Once it's done, and we've weeded out all the good parts of humanity, those left over will be truly and utterly fucked.

how do you know we're not already in an ancestor simulation?

That would explain all the badly scripted NPCs, I'm sure there's tons of self inserts.

Attached: gabenparty.jpg (1536x1024, 523.54K)

Reminder that this is a paid shill that the mods allow.

Nice reddit meme goober

Attached: NPC.png (680x683 58.73 KB, 331.08K)

all good memes get coopted and go to die eventually.

no you're just a doomer

I'm not a doomer.

BACK TO MEGUCA ~NYA

Attached: anime_catboy_by_schamanekimiko-d3f0394.jpg (800x600, 39.65K)

Ignorant technoslave detected

What a joike. Get new and better material.

We should push to eradicate disorders such as MS.

Once you go real deep and realize that nothing before ever ended and all technology was invented infinity years ago you can witness life change in real time like the matrix. This is done to brainwash you into thinking oh wow religion oh wow scary. Thats why thousands of people have just so happened to give reports on glitches Mandela's ti gangstalking.

Ive walked into a fucking moving vehicle and just no clipped. This universe is fake and gay and serves no purpose and I'm at the controls and I'm killing every jew and were creating paradise.

Cia niggers get off on trying to assasinate American citizens through new "stealth" means. The term glow in the dark exists because anyone with any awareness can spot them from a universe away. There are like fifty inteligence agencies meanwhile millions of people are in prison for crimes they were supposed to stop from happening. They are just there to keep tabs on the golems. The whole freemason levels thing is you leveling up in their dimension. "Take over the world then divide it amongst us!" This explains why anything with consciousness would choose a job like bitchboy donut addict house patrolling cop who just harasses anyone who doesn't worship government. These are not fucking real people. I knew at like three how fucked shit is and how these astral parasites are just doing an op.

This problem needs fixed by any means necessary.

we know so little about so many diseases, we are fumbling in the dark with a sledgehammer. and there's always the law of unintended consequences. Technology harms us in so many ways. one day we will wake up and all the bullshit will dissolve away and we'll realize, we can only rely on people, not tech.

no. this is not how science or engineering works.
okay user, you do you

okay, this officially a schizo bread

The white man in his natural state is autistic. Jews tried to pathologize the white condition but failed. White boys are embracing their high testosterone and working towards building the new white AI godhead.

cancer was created by the internal combustion engine

based. German autism will make things great again.

Is there anyone, anyone on earth except China pursuing this? Like did the chinks brainwash everyone to be anti-progress so we'll all be slaughtered by their supersoldiers and domestically owned killer catgirls?

You can't kill off the niggercattle NPCs until you have replaced them with robots. Elon Musk tried this already, and concluded that humans are indispensable as factory workers still, and automation is not yet possible.

The only way I'd be in favor of this, would be if in vitro fertilization was used to allow non-Germanics to give birth to Germanic babies.

the niggers and kikes would still find a way to ruin the kids.
not everything is DNA. environment is YUGE.

i dont understand, why would you genetically engineer a whole bunch of npcs when you can have actual robots? all you are doing by trying to design this servile obedient class, is get closer to industrial robotics, something that already exists in the world

what makes sense is to wipe out all humanity and then recolonize the ruins from your mega yacht in the pacific which is larger than all land on the planet combined anyway
just nuke everything and everyone, wait it out till they all die, and then erect robotic factories to produce all the luxuries you want

Not denying that at all. With that being said, genetics are potential, at the very least. Without potential, nothing of substantial importance will ever be accomplished.

No one should want to fuck a human monkey and be justified to do so because we can gene edit to salvage as much European genes as we can. I want natural Eugenics, I don't want my bionic body to waste energy on so many upgrades I'll never need or at worst be a hindrance or suicide.

What's our response when the aryan is objectively no longer supreme? Does white nationalism fall apart or do we keep going, trading our radical truth for comfortable lies?

ju jitzu and let the enemy destroy itself. we're already there desu

bs
you can't make anything you want through
you're alwyays limited by what nature has given you

just call yourself white fuckers instead of trading on the ignorant falsehood that "Aryan means white"
explain how. why are you using an indian loanword? becasude according to indian belief, aryans are unconquerable. you sound like a defeated and deflated neonazi, not a Vedic Aryan. in fact, you sound like a Jewish Aryan.

Aryan is a stupid meme. They lost.
Read into Evola's racial soul concept.
Equal opportunity racism is the way of the future.
Judge individuals, you fucking nigger.

all torniggers are fags

TRUMP IS A KIKE
TRUMP IS A KIKE
TRUMP IS A KIKE
TRUMP IS A KIKE
TRUMP IS A KIKE

HITLER WAS RIGHT
HITLER WAS RIGHT
HITLER WAS RIGHT
HITLER WAS RIGHT
HITLER WAS RIGHT

"Only the dead have seen the end of bio-war."

Bill Gates, 2018

Attached: 3105672154724845.jpg (788x525 50.25 KB, 57.32K)

Probably not, I’m a PhD level biomedical scientist, I do this shit a lot.
Shit like CRISPR sounds fancy and frightening but it’s ludicrously inefficient and unpredictable. It’s somewhat decent for basically shutting off genes, thus could be used to shut off a mutated version of a gene that causes disease. However it’s HORRIBLY inefficient for actually editing genes. It is possible but the process (referred to as non-homologous end joining; NHEJ) is no where near at a level that could be used in humans.

One thing you need to keep in mind is news media sensationalism vs reality. As a scientist I cringe when I read media reports of biomedical studies. 95+% of the time it’s like a clown righting a review of a circus. Furthermore scientists themselves have a tendency to embellish the ramifications of their results because it helps elicit excitement over them, thus helping them secure future funding in a cutthroat funding climate.

Kikes are a biological weapon created in a lab so it's only natural that they pursue this. But all they can do is extend their suffering. This is going to fuck up the genome so bad that most complex life will die out. They don't understand metaphysical principles of evolution/chain of being, they don't understand invisible chains that DNA is built around.

Any deviation from the most intimate, human act imaginable reveals a hatred for Nature and an Antropological Arrogance to think that we, simply because (most of us) are conscious, that we are so wise as to manipulate what has been handed down to us, namely our flesh and blood bodies.

There's a phenomenon, the recognized name of which eludes me, whereby a person notices how incompetent journalists are in reporting your field, yet you naively assume they are accurately reporting other fields. In truth, gone are the days where journalists were competent, particularly in political history and digging into the relations of political players.

Why is the moderation such shit around here? And why are stupid threads clustering at the top of the catalog all the time? Why is there no thread on starting an Internet based Englesaxon Mutual Aid Society like the Hebrews have for their tribesmen?

Attached: 8a30002832f8faf5b87851cd17d1473f073e0006506229294bd9ba46453b905a.jpg (937x889, 103.68K)

What animals/plants/viral/bacteria could it be used for, for such a purpose as too change the nature of the animal/plant/etc, atm? Honestly curious biomedanon

This is one of few things that Christcucks got right. To play god, you need to be one.

Most journalists are just prostitutes and spin doctors, which makes sense since almost all media is owned by you know who.

Mostly slide threads. People should be encouraged to use the catalog.

There is Commonwealth, but it's mostly about serving the Jew

They're incapable of creating beauty. All their efforts will do is create something hideous, obedient and probably cruel and inhuman by nature.

This is the genesis of the orc.

Attached: 019016459ab803ad91855bcfaadacf798c531ad4_hq.jpg (1280x1600 53.41 KB, 213.65K)

When I was a teenager, whenever the media wrote about geeky stuff like tabletop RPGs and collectible card games, their reporting was so shitty. It made me wonder if they're as incompetent when it comes to other topics such as politics. As I grew up, I learned that to be the truth.

Dunning-Kruger effect. Common in liberals.

(Nice family BTW, that's what my goal is, just need the cute redpilled wife)

Many years ago I started to engage reporters to teach them more about the internet. Then I discovered their ignorance is deliberate in some cases.

Attached: Toronto Mason Corruption.jpg (797x577, 138.39K)

free market i mean natural selection would solve this. And "natural doers" have little chances here.

Top goy

This is just a stepping stone. The final goal is making the human race obsolete, and I hope to see it happen before I die. Robots are superior to humans.

The Gell Man effect. The Jews again.

Are you really not aware that in the Indian caste system the "Aryan" caste are the lightest skinned, to the point they could often pass for a Southern European, meaning it literally IS about being White? Or is the shillshop you work for just really skimping on the hiring process?

Don't be so fucking stupid.
Kill yourself if you think an inanimate object is superior to you.

Checked. Elon Musk is so rayciss he left South Africa right when Apartheid ended, and now that the kikes are close to global progress he wants to colonize a dead planet just to get the fuck away from niggers. He has built his own empire and is literally building a fleet of rocket ships to do it.

You will never be as rayciss as Elon Musk.

Attached: MuskvsLyingMediakikes.jpg (722x770, 143.91K)

Only if you make it a simple process. Heck, if that's the aesthetic of their thoughts I'm going to laugh.

It will also bring about the Elf.

Guy who earned most of his wealth through shady pay service that routinely jews it's customers and is heavily promoted by CIA must surely be a savior of the white race.

So it’s easiest to use on single cells. Think bacteria in a Petri dish. However, it can be used on human cells grown in Petri dishes, this is the kind of work I do. Big issue here, and what a lot of people are working on, is acquiring human cells, reprogramming them into stem cells (called IPSCs), and then CRISPRing them and putting them back into the body. Big thing though is messing with stem cells can be cancerous, so that’s what’s holding that back at this time
Big issue you gotta look out for is viral delivery. Can look up lentivirus or adenoviral delivery, basically hijacking sterile viruses to reliever CRISPR/Cas9 to the body. I know of at least 1 FDA approved therapy which involves using CRISPR delivered by virus to knock out a mutated protein that leads to blindness, though I’m fuzzy on the details. Think it involves the retinal pigmented epithelium if you want to look it up yourself. There may be more
So it’s not to say it can’t be used in human, at least to knock out genes, it’s just much tougher. Editing genes in humans would be impossible at this time, well not impossible but incredibly unlikely and also ethically challenged, thus won’t get approval.

NONE OF THIS IS TO SAY DONT BE WORRIED ABOUT THIS SHIT
A lot of biomeds are pretty liberal, which means they are loaded with hubris, a “I know better” mentality. That is dangerous. But I wouldn’t hit the panick button yet on gene editing

Correct. The Elf was Tolkien's vision of the perfect Christian in the next world after the rapture.

The near future is going to be space elves verses niggercattle furfags. We'll probably have to breakaway for a while and come back with a space fleet to exterminatus the world, preferably with a great flood since it's a environmentally friendly super weapon.

Attached: Furry exterminatus.jpg (1200x1553, 287.31K)

I love Elon. How many men have the brilliance to make the kikes name themselves?

Furry the Ubermensch. Furry not a mutant. Furry is superior. Heil!

Attached: furrylicious.png (618x558, 325.84K)

hypothetically, say im a richfag
will i hypothetically be able to edit my genes while still living to become stronger, smarter, and less inhibited?

also will i theoretically be able to turn my theoretical gf into a catgirl?

This is why we need to work on combining CRISPR with Millimeter Wave Tech, so that we can zip and unzip the totality of human DNA in one instance. I think you are vastly underestimating the potential of biomedical potential…just because YOU are not involved in some of the more interesting aspects of vast human genome editing, doesn't mean that some of us are not interested and ready to explore it for its full potential. I am just as interested in making my own clones as I am in creating a global plague the slaughters subhumans (non-Aryans). I might go with controlled parthenogenesis, rather than human breeding cycles on my clones though plus some other modifications. This would allow them to selectively choose the optimum eugenic male partner over several iterations of the clones lifespan (want to make sure they carefully select the best DNA that can be offered).

Christians are humans corrupted to serve the dark lord along with Orcs, and there is no rapture.

W40k will become reality in our lifetimes. You will have space Aryan superhumans fighting kikes and their various abominations all over the galaxy. We should start by purging the mutant (racemixed), the heretic (people preaching kike religions) and the xeno (kikes, bugmen, niggers and other subhumans) from the earth first.

We need diversity, just among the same racial group. Send me a 20 year old copy of yourself if you ever get to it.

Genestealer tier lel

You know, I would really like that. I am sure she would as well (just so you know we really like fucking and think about sex a lot, more than your 'average' woman, so I hope you can keep up)…I was intending on parthenogenesis for the first five iterations or so (similar to rotifers) but I think that your DNA would be a perfect match to mine…the only thing that has tempted me in a long time from the clone path is the idea of possessing some of your DNA and letting the genetic lottery 'do its thing' (absolutely delightful). It is your MIND that is so attractive, you know, I think that alone is more precious and valuable than gold or anything else that could be possessed here is the opportunity to play mix and match DNA with you.

Little caveat: the AI in question actually downloads into a biological computer known as man. Then we band around this "man" because for some unknown reason, we're just attracted to this incredible being.

The allegories literally write themselves.

Have more of this?

Wow, wtf…I can’t believe I just tried to pirate your mind via your genes…women are ruthless.
Hmmm I am going to have to really rethink certain things about what is happening here. What I am doing here and what I am looking for…it just seems so cutthroat to me when I really stand back and look at it. I am sort of appalled…I thought nothing of sending a 13-14 yo version of myself to capture an aspect of your intellect, your essence. Holy crap! When did I become such a hard person? Something to think about…and how long have mothers been using their ‘daughters’ to do this, I wonder…all the while men are thinking it is their idea…for a second I really saw myself as a absolutely ruthless predator (albeit a genetic predator). Interesting. As I am so often reminding people on Zig Forums that I don’t give a shit about ‘morality’ it is results that count…maybe clones aren’t such a good idea, IDK…13-14 yo ‘me’ would have long blonde hair, pale eyes, a body just like Barbie with legs that go forever, a tiny little waist and ample breasts, a quick mind all backed up and directed by an older experienced utterly ruthless matriarch directing it from behind the scenes…for our own advancement…humanity (that was not aware) would not stand a chance against us or our acquisition of the only currency that matters, genetic currency. And all this BEFORE I make the subtle changes in the DNA to post humanity. Ha! I thought the world was full of monsters before…I am going to guess that we haven’t seen anything yet.

I can be a real satyr sometimes
I'm still heavily leaning towards not reproducing, but the idea seems very tempting. Maybe I just didn't find the sufficiently evolved/compatible match. There are still 'non-biological' concerns, I don't wish my soul to remain trapped here, nor do I find this world worthy of my offspring in it's current state. They would just suffer for nothing. But if that was not the case, I'd gladly let you 'devour me'
My mind is not a result of my genes alone, and you know that. Even if you made a 100% identical copy, with 100% identical experiences (nurture), which despite not being actually possible, would still not be me. Our enemies have been trying to posses our minds for a long time now, which is why I find your posts a bit luring. And they know that neither the AI/AR nor the genetic manipulation will help them achieve that.

I told you that you are a monster ;) Your ideas would really put my willpower to test like nothing else. Women are the actual predatory gender, but you are something entirely else lol. The thought of being consumed, merged with you … I better stop.

And only the Chinese will have access to it thanks to our backwards as the Chinese calls it "white left" definition of "progress" which relies on feels instead of actual scientific metrics.

Report this IP hopping shill.

Oh no, user!!!…not an 'IP hopping shill'. LMAO thank God for the Swiss and their 'efficiency'.

Why hasn't time worked its magic and tempered this desire? Unfair. ;) Isn't time supposed to heal all things?
I made a little oblique poem/prayer for humanity about us/you/me and I am putting it as the header in my next paper called STILLBORN above the introduction. ;) The paper (not the poem) is about transcription errors and the methods for using logic to dismantle consensus reality and reach the singularity. Speaking of that…ewww…I have to go work on it some more. I am a fan of Leibniz but I think he looked at the inverse of the reality (or maybe that is the way men see things…that is a starling and profound thought). God knows I need more time to really grapple with what he is saying…it is grossly complicated (and I barely have time to skim it)…and I really need more time to work it out BUT instead, I have until Friday…soooooo…haha, IDK how well constructed this paper will be…it has a few pretty damn decent arguments though…and it might lead to something productive later. I miss speaking with you, but it will probably take everything I am to get this ironed out before then. Later sexy thing…LMAO that dude above this is probably going to freak out and report both of us or has already reported both of us…too funny.

Attached: Max Tannhäuser Venus Painting.jpg (611x857, 301.86K)

It's absolutely the jews AND chinks. You think the jews sell american secrets to the chinese for free? NO. There isnt a jew alive that does it for free those greedy termites expect something in return and everything shows theyre trying to prop up chinks as their next host and backstab america and the west haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-israel-is-giving-china-the-keys-to-its-largest-port-and-the-u-s-navy-may-abandon-israel-1.6470527

Naming the golem (Chinks) is also as important as naming the Jew.

If a line is long enough, it becomes a circle
I'd like to see it
Reality is twofold, it's a matter of perspective

You'd need some focus if you want to actually accomplish things, time is running out.

I will send it to you when I put the power behind it…right now it is just words (the 'skeleton'). So, was listening to the monadology last night (while I worked) 'multitasking'…and Leibniz gets to 61 and says something profound and fails to continue with his own line of reasoning…I have to wonder how often this happens in humans. Still, I have deep admiration since he is the only other human that I know of (thus far) who understood that space was full. Puzzling why he couldn't take that one extra step and admit that there is no motion. Hmmm…would they have drug him out and stoned him? ;) Unknown. I doubt that they would have taken him seriously even after Descartes told them about their lying senses.

I thought you would appreciate it so I am dropping it here. I hope the formatting doesn't crap out on it…

>61. And in this respect composite things are analogous to simple ones. ·In the world of composites, the world of matter, everything is full, which means that all matter is interlinked. If there were empty space, a body might move in it without affecting any other body; but that is not how things stand. In a plenum [= ‘world that is full ’], any movement must have an effect on distant bodies, the greater the distance the smaller the effect, ·but always some effect. Here is why. Each body is affected by the bodies that touch it, and feels some effects of everything that happens to them; but also through them it also feels the effects of all the bodies that touch them, and so on, so that such communication extends indefinitely. As a result, each body feels the effects of everything that happens in the universe, so that he who sees everything could read off from each body what is happening everywhere; and, indeed, because he could see in its present state what is distant both in space and in time, he could read also what has happened and what will happen….But a soul can read within itself only what is represented there distinctly; it could never bring out all at once everything that is folded into it, because its folds go on to infinity.

No pressure, it is only time that is running out. ;)
Yeah, I know, that is why with you I wanted 'something new' a natural offspring, rather than a clone…mergers, and acquisition. Lol

Sometimes I wonder why I would bother with both trains of thought at the same time…the genetic one and the singularity. Perhaps they inform each other.

Alright, back to work if I have any hope of turning in something even remotely presentable.

That potential "host" is already rotten. China is sitting on several time bombs, including the housing and demographic ones. They don't produce enough food for themselves (take a look at the countries they import food from and you'll understand).
They have wrecked their environment. You can't drink water in Shanghai, and most of their rivers will be fucked up in 15~20 years.
The Chinese won't be a good host. But they'll make a good horde, because the grass will be greener elsewhere.

Time to prepare nukes because there's no way they'll be allowed to cross the Ural.

Which would mean… all that "is" is a virtually infinite cloud of organized vibrations spread throughout an ever pervading substance.
Meaning the universe constantly transmutates.
So when a man walks, it's not a bag of atoms tied together that moves in space, hitting other atoms, but an information (sulphur) that erases itself and immediately imprints itself at new coordinates at the same time (mercury) into a constant medium (salt), this being achieved and repeated every minuscule fraction of a second.

Smoot would argue that it is a hologram designed to bring forth consciousness. I was leaning to the fact that nothing 'moves' at all but rather is fixed and that consciousness observes phenomenon on a larger scale. If you have a scale large enough the mind could easily be tricked into thinking that there was 'motion' when there was nothing of the sort. Bye Bye 'free will'…bye bye mechanical universe, HELL-O Observer.

Have you ever played with a 'slide puzzle'? If it was full, as Leibniz maintains (and I maintain) where would anything vibrate or move to? One of my favorite little personal quotes is, "There is no space in space." Most people prefer the mechanistic model even though we can prove (I am attempting to compile the proofs) that this is not coherent and is thus a fallacy…but too each their own, it is not like they can 'do anything' about it anyway. LMFAO.

"Look ma, no hands!"

"I'm on a ride and I can't get off."

The key then is understanding all about the "All" before times up and its 'back to the lab again'.

just end it now, tornigger

So the technology isn't as advanced as the media would have us believe? Interesting nya~

Attached: ad182a9c1bd49579351325b5384e8a651aaae7b4.png (1050x1000, 937.54K)