Leftists take a step towards eliminating Electoral College; Colorado can't vote anymore if effected

Colorado Senate passes bill to essentially eliminate Electoral College
Colorado’s Senate has passed a bill to have the state award its presidential electoral votes to the winner of the national popular vote.
January 29th, 2019 by Joe St. George & Associated Press
on FOX31 Denver

>SB-19 passed on party lines Tuesday in the Senate.

>Democratic Sen. Mike Foote’s bill would have Colorado join 11 states and the District of Columbia in what’s called the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact.

Compact members currently have 172 electoral votes across the 11 states. If 98 more electoral votes commit it would go into effect. Colorado has nine electoral votes.

Attached: gettyimages-140454767.jpg (400x225, 22.52K)

based hispanics love jesus and donald j trump

To wit,

If leftists win the presidency's 270 votes once, at any point in time, not in a presidential election but across state governments, they will permanently win all presidencies going forward, barring constitutionality challenges.

The people didn't vote on this.
Illegal.

gas

Its funny to me that leftists are fine with majority rule when demographics are on their side. However, they aren't fine with majority rule when it comes to local, white majority government and the topic is zoning or section 8. Then they scream and sue the shit out of you to stop you. There needs to be a massacre of these "people" at least once a week until they get the message.

Well it does what the popular vote was intended for. The electoral college was always jews having the final say.

No dumbass, it means the elected rep can't vote however the fuck he wants and has to side with the popular vote each time.

I swear to God these leftist faggots are bound and determined to destroy the very foundation of our nation and eliminate it altogether.

What's clear to me is the horrifying irony that they don't even know *what* it is that they're destroying or that they're working to destroy and eliminate the greatest form of popular government that's ever existed!

I can't understand why they would want to destroy the very thing that provides the very breath of freedom to their lives?

Maybe, for them, it's like this? Using an example, I think of how ants would be when forced to be outside the comfort and safety of their colonial hive and in the absolute freedom of the open spaces of nature.

Sure, there's predators and other dangers but to be free of all constraint would make it all worth it, ITT.

Maybe I'm wrong but, still, for whatever reasons they're doing this those reasons cannot be good for the average person living in America.

Attached: 1539491695824.png (680x550, 94.79K)

*until they're gone.

Then why are you here?

Wait, let me guess, you are waiting for the time to be right? You are going to change the system from the outside? You keyboard revolutionaries sure are adorable.

Inciting distrust in democracy is an important role. But Im sure if you vote really hard things will work out.

Attached: tumblr_o48vz37IPr1v0pigno1_640.png (600x579, 271.17K)

Is this constitutional? The Republic and all that.

This is some serious twilight zone level insanity. How do they get away with promoting democracy of majority rule, but then make the majority in their own state a minority.

Attached: 73b3c8a0e0c9e2d5b1dde8bc115561a573ce29f726e98a7f1540167e67a4233e.gif (300x222, 489.08K)

You are deliberately missing the point for some reason?

Attached: Tumblr-Evil-Racist-Nazi-Hardcounter.jpeg (1172x791, 130.07K)

Stop spreading your AIDS

Attached: fagpony.png (449x481, 363.28K)

Yeah but they won't do anything about it.
Never put your trust in a gang of scum who have consistently betrayed their own constituents over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

The Governor hasn't signed this into law yet but I expect legal challenges right up to Kegger Kav's Right Wing Court of Pain.

If member states are not being represented in the union, then there is no reason for them to remain in the union. Abolishing or undermining the electoral college would be the biggest cause to call for secession since the civil war.

What happened to those two females who switched to the democrat part the moment they got elected?

We can read without the new line between each sentence. Fix this now.

>The gay jewish (((moderate))) democrat governor hasn't signed this into law yet
RIP colorado

No dumbass, it means that the elected rep will let California, New York, and Texas decide who he casts a vote for instead of his own constituency.

Any state that does this is no longer a state. By definition.

Don't they do census because the electoral college system?

hey Colorado fags, you just lost any ability to influence the country you live in, if you got guns, now would be the time to start considering what their for

It's perfectly constitutional for a State legislature to apportion its electors however it chooses and not all states use the same methods. A state legislature could flip a coin, roll a die, or poll the voters. The constitution doesn't mandate a popular vote for President in any state.

Well once he does I'm sure there will be challenges. They should have done this much closer to election day, now it will have time to wind its way through the courts and right onto Kegger Kav's desk.u

I never mentioned the constitution

You obviously never read it either.

top lel, you're saying because something is legal it should be acceptable? So if they passed a law saying only people with the last name of Clinton can get every state in the unions electors, it would be fine, because it's constitutional and legal? What are you trying to say?

When an ant is infected with cordyceps, its only purpose in life is to infect as many other ants as possible. It doesn't know or care that the disease will kill it.

the electoral college was always civilized well educated men of good standing. Then the fucking Civil War happened and every retarded fag got the right to vote, even niggers. the electoral college is the foundation of the Republic and without it this country just becomes another communist shithole

this

Democracy is what you're getting. What we HAD was a Republic. Democracy is just a codeword these days for communism

So far as I know, they're still alive.
That's the problem. Conservatives are cowards and refuse to hold their rulers accountable. It's insane that we live in a world where our political elite is less accountable to the people who voted for them than feudal lords of the 11th century!
Of course, it's not that these pigfuckers are not obeying the will of the (((people))) who put them in power. Oh yes, they snap to attention when the real selectorate bids them to heel.
Everyone in America is a coward except for the fucking kikes who know no bounds in their arrogant Czhutspah and those few brave men who are dead or in jail because they fought back against this monstrosity.

Reminder that this is a paid jewish shill.

I don't think it's a shill, just a really fucking dumb faggot who doesn't seem to understand history. Mobs are stupid. They're like a retarded school of fish that just go all over the place with no purpose which is why they are not to be trusted and why no one has ever trusted them

If it's a problem the solution is to amend the Constitution. That's how things work. States are allowed to determine how their electoral votes are allocated. Maybe you should be organizing a movement to amend instead of wasting time here proving you have no idea how shit actually works.

we don't want the same things, you want to work within the system (that is systematically eliminating your people) and try to keep it alive, I want it dead. I understand they can make any bullshit law they want, I just don't give a fuck

Really you kids shouldn't be posting, it's a school day.

not an argument, don't you have some politicians dick to suck? maybe they will exclude you and your family from their laws replacing you

Really?

Colorado was a nice state and real time evidence of how Democrats destroy their state once they take power.
If things dont change on a national level this place is the next California.
I also have no idea why anybody would voluntarily raise their taxes, it has to be some sort of mental illness.

voting doesn't matter, shit is all rigged. 100%+ nigger turn out in Alabama against Roy Moore, it's fantasy

And so it begins, permanent brown government in america. But don't kid yourselves the entire federal government is a jobs program for diversity in america. I.E. wogs nogs and progs.

I'm not the fucking jew supporting it nor the fucking jew that designed it.

My argument is the USS Constitution, old ironsides.

Then you should be doing your homework and getting ready for bed, it's a school night tonight.

Except you can actually tell heavy red states are just run better by visiting them.
Drive through Utah and be amazed at how pristine the pavement is, then hit Colorado and be ready for bombed out concrete shit roads.
Republicans just know how budgets work and what to invest money in, even if they are ZOGbots.

All Republicans have to do is promise the left they will forgive their Electoral College debt. Similar chicanery worked in New York's 14th district…

Attached: aoc optimistic.jpg (262x300, 8.04K)

this is basically direct evidence that either there aren't really true patriotic elements in the government or that if there is they aren't winning, they're getting their ass kicked

Do this means the rural and urban people’s votes is permanently useless now?

wasn't really what I was trying to say, but I don't disagree with that

I'm pretty sure it means the entire state doesn't count because they just throw their votes behind the most popular candidate on a national level.

No just the rural.

none of them matter

The bill still has to be signed and will be challenged in court. They shouldn't have passed it this early, should have waited until right before the election. Now it will have time to go through challenges.

We need to implement a foreign exchange program. Relocate blue state anons to red states for 1 year. Show them why voting is still important.

It should be charges. You know, treason.

dumbass it means that they will only put this into law when they know they can make popular vote equal electoral college vote
elected reps who vote in favor of this by party line know what they're doing
it's like the superdelegate shit but worse because 270 of however many delegates pretty sure 270 is a simple majority so popular vote = president
then they'll allow all felons to vote
then they'll allow curryniggers on visas to vote
then they'll just keep importing people who vote their way so there's no way to have anyone but the ruling party in power

these fucks are genuinely evil

Attached: Don_Lemon_-_‘The_Biggest_Terror_Threat_in_This_Country_Is_White_Men’-jK1u0Fe5.mp4 (320x180, 4.21M)

It's why we need the xkeyscores of all politicians be given to the public. So we can see who they talk to overseas. But for now it's going to have to follow the legal process.

Oh no this will turn ugly when they are successful because the cities tend to lean toward democrats.

Attached: 51397239-D384-4F71-8701-9F7E8E1C0EBF.jpeg (1361x338, 98.48K)

Heh Kegger Kav will bitch slap this down in some fashion. He has it in for all of the left now. The left itself made sure of that.

fuck the xkeyscore
open up the stellar wind
the first image is veeeeery important

Attached: parallel_construction_classified_info_is_poison.png (539x728 241.41 KB, 283.65K)

the republicans will NEVER win the popular vote again, the country has been flooded with millions of non-whites, the last time they won the popular vote was 2004. that's 16 years of illegal and legal non-white immigration, no chance. So any state making their electors automatically go with the popular vote, means they automatically go democrat, regardless of the will of the voters who live in that state

yes that was the point of the post
that is also why this is pure evil

Attached: Kav 3-16 Cuz Judge Kav Said So.gif (320x240, 978.99K)

It’s terrifying that the white traitors and (((them))) are so willing to throw the white people under the tanks. The democracy is a joke all along.

Since conservative Whites don't vote illegally, what this position essentially pushes is a lopsided tally for the illegal votes–basically the wall-hoppers and bussed nigger votes to district after district in the insanity of states that require not IDs.

Because they are demon-possessed and literally incapable of sound moral judgement?

The whole system has been subverted, Trey Gowdy has hinted as much on numerous occasions even though I don't trust him.

you don't even have to bring race into why the electoral college exists the way it does

now I could understand there might be bones on contention over gerrymandering, but the principal behind the electoral college seems sound to me, how is it that no one seems to be able to make a cogent argument in the media or politics ?

yeah that's the thing with gowdy, does he say you can't beat goliath because he's sucking his dick or because you actually can't beat goliath

Christopher Wray is the genious behind the parallel construction and beyond top secret methods
there's an entire surveillance infrastructure out there that conveniently logs itself via email
really makes you wonder how the NSA or was it FBI? i forget, but thankfully under parallel construction they can operate through local law enforcement! lost all those emails and/or texts

Attached: parallel_construction_mysterious_first_method.png (829x798 44.37 KB, 293.91K)

You can't beat goliath because everyone is too comfortable. Goliath is a actually very weak if you go for his infrastructure, its just that nobody has the balls to do that.

First EMP and errybody will be chimping.

Attached: Honorary.jpg (767x489, 137.87K)

Transformers and long distance power/communication lines. Natural gas and oil pipelines for fun as well.

I suspect the former. He seemed worried when he said the public would end these programs if they got wind of it, like he'd be sad himself.

Kek, and even though the FBI tried to delete all those incriminating texts between the FBI goons the IG somehow found them all in 24 hours.

Yeah but unless it's coordinated and widespread it will have the same basic effect as shitty weather. Only difference is turrurists. But yeah, if they can collapse multiple regions it's going to be the purge.

(observed)

Attached: 5d19d4b22d09dac2025118d4ddcf3bd64e7e8213991ed14efcac1b678a56ad77.jpg (1438x1080, 113.88K)

Imagine if Washington wasn't Kike Central Station. We'd encourage this trend, then deport the spics, then impose the will of upstate New York on the niggers in Brooklyn. It would be like pottery.

Of course, we won't do anything like that. Instead, the Republicucks will mewl and complain, cite muh Constitution for the cameras, and then lose the way they like to.

Why don't we just stop playing footsie and introduce a bill to give niggers 3 votes and 2 for the spics? Give white women 1 vote, same as fags, and just 0.5 per straight white man? We could set the illegal vote value to anything between 0.6 and 0.9. Get it over with and go down in a system that doesn't even pretend not to be genocidally unfair.

By the way, this is the denouement of the globalists' long game. Now that they've demographically shifted America at large, it's time to start mopping up those turbulent white pockets like Utah and Idaho.

Cool with you if we just draft a NEW Constitution? That's how things work NOW

Is that something you'd be willing to do just about anything to avoid? If so, you're right where you should be. But truth be told, I still don't think people are taking me seriously enough yet, so lets see if this can't get any more bizzare. I want to see just how clownish Clown World can get before you fuckers snap. For scientific purposes of course

Attached: mantis shrimp1.jpg (1162x850 34.24 KB, 196.88K)

he's said other very suspect things as well, something like freedom wasn't free and there's a cost. The kind of thing you could interpret to mean that the system has to compromise itself to provide what it does

It's a bit late for you oldtimer. Go to bed.

Now we're thinking. One way or another, we need to extract our White brothers and sisters from the fallout zones. You should spend more time thinking about how this might happen, see if you come up with any clever solutions or compelling propaganda. I'll think about it too. It's about time to start the tactical repositioning phase. If everything goes smoothly nobody will really notice, and the trap will spring shut on its own. With any luck I won't have to do much except watch it happen, although that's probably undue optimism on my part.

But one way or another, we're way too far down these tracks to "turn it around" or "try a different path". Which is good, it's what I've been planning on. Eventually desperation, like pressure building, will burst through, and you'll realize that death has come for you all and the enemies are already inside the gates. That's when you get the best out of Men, in my experience. When they see the rape gangs have encircled their daughters. As soon as I get that emotion tuned in, we can move to phase 3 of the feigned retreat, but not before. People have to viscerally understand that unless a solution isn't permanent, it's not a solution at all.

Attached: patriot1.jpg (3840x2160, 3.75M)

I know you know that already but in this one instance I'll reiterate

Just what we need, a more pure strain of Democracy. Fuck.

Attached: tumblr_nuc194ZqOx1uaxri9o1_1280.jpg (1280x1909, 890.07K)

This has already happened at least once.

There's reason to believe that the Anasazi are somehow related to the Japanese. There are some quirks of blood factors and language structure that set this tribe, and their modern descendants the Pueblo and the Hopi, apart from the usual run of feather niggers.

Up until the 12th century, they lived in open-plan cities all over the Four Corners region. We know there was a vast network of roads connecting the towns, and that they practiced large-scale agriculture within irrigation range of the rivers in the region. Life was okay for them.

Then, in the 12th and 13th centuries, the climate shifted. Just as Europe was shuddering under torrential rains and a suddenly cooling climate, the Southwest was drying out and getting hotter. This wasn't an emergency at first, just stressful. The Anasazi had a well-buffered civilization, after all. What could possibly hurt them?

Conditions were worse in the valley of Mexico. Years of bad drought all but annihilated the savage civilization of the Toltecs, Mexico's first pyramid builders. Some of them went south in the collapse, where they influenced Mayan culture, while the ones who stayed were seen by the Aztecs as ancestors. Those who went north, however. . .

Starting around 1200 AD, the Anasazi abandoned their open cities and relocated to cliffside pueblos. The flat-land cities all suddenly started building high walls and guard towers. The roads fell into disrepair, suggesting the decline of trade and unified tax revenue. Strangely, the population kept rising in the region, which is the opposite of what you'd think would happen in a civilizational decline. At the same time, there's evidence of boiled childrens' bones and cannibalism in the ruins. This is "controversial," because the Pueblo get really touchy and butt-mad if you suggest their ancestors weren't noble philosopher kings, but the bones are of children, and they have been boiled and scraped for meat.

Eventually, what remained of the Anasazi fell apart entirely. Even the name we use for them comes from Navajo (not an Anasazi tribe), and it means "ancient enemies."

It seems clear what happened. Changing climate and the basic fucked-uppedness of Mexico drove out the idiotic savages living in its central valley. When the Toltec savages got to the Four Corners region, the Anasazi tried not to be racist and accepted their equals as refugees. Tens of thousands more followed, and probably they all had an r-selected birthrate, like the filthy fucking termites they are, and when there were enough of them they probably stopped even trying to learn the Anasazi language or abide by their hosts' customs. In came the human sacrifice and cannibalism, out went the tax revenue, down went the roads, and up went the banners of war. Then, after everything collapsed, the survivors straggled out into the desert as new tribes who gradually lost even the memory of the Anasazi.

Mexico is a biological weapons factory. It is a sewer, and in the best of times the rats are happy to stay there. Let it flood, on the other hand, and they know right where to go for free food and a place to drop their eggs. I fucking hate Mexicans so fucking much I could scream.

Attached: Aztec_Childcare.jpg (250x188, 18.11K)

Thats blatant tyranny

Get out.

Which is why an EMP will never happen.

Thanks for the history lesson, that's pretty fuckin' brutal. There are a lot of morals that could be taken from this story, but the one I'm latching onto is that beans will be beans, it hasn't changed in the last 1000 years and isn't likely to change in the next 1000. Given that fact, there's really only one logical solution here.

All this spy shit didn't catch the guys I knew who wouldn't even have a phone line let alone an internet connection near their drug stashes.

Uranium and nukes are fake too. Meant as a literal honeypot for would-be nuclear plotters. So what's all this for? Oh right: (((control))).

Not with tubal cain alloys it won't.

Just the east. The west can join China.