So a town stole land from their city residents to allow foxconn to build a LCD factory there...

So a town stole land from their city residents to allow foxconn to build a LCD factory there. What they did was declare that the land was "blighted" and kicked the people out.

————-

SRUTHI: And, Dave DeGroot’s side, in June, they call a vote at the village board meeting. They’re done negotiating with homeowners, and they have one last card to play: they’re going to declare the factory land blighted — meaning, it’s unsafe and uninhabitable — and so all the remaining residents have to leave. The village board says, it’s for the their own safety.

KELLY: Please, do us all a favor and spare us that “I'm doing this for the good of the village” baloney. You are doing this for the benefit of Foxconn and the 860 million dollar hole you have dug for us.
AL: You’re taking homes away from people. You’re snatching their heart out.
MICHAEL: I can't, I just can't get my arms around this. These are people, these are the people that live in the village. They paid their dues. You're gonna throw him under the bus. My God, please don't do that. Thank you.

SRUTHI: And then, after all the residents have spoken, one trustee stands up to say he is pro Foxconn, but he’s against this blighted ruling. He says he has pictures of the houses, they’re beautiful properties, obviously not blighted. And then comes the vote.

DEGROOT: OK, 4A, consideration and action on resolution 37-2018, a resolution designating a redevelopment area. Declaring the redevelopment area to be a blighted area and approving the redevelopment plan therefore. OK, there be no other discussion. Roll call vote, please.
KOHLHAGEN: Clausen. [CLAUSEN: Aye], Bhatia [BHATIA: Aye], Feest [FEEST: Absolutely not (applause)], Havn [HAVN: Aye],
DEGROOT: We’re taking a vote, please.
KOHLHAGEN: Eastman [EASTMAN: Aye], Hewitt [HEWITT: Aye], DeGroot.
DEGROOT: Aye, the motion carries.
VILLAGERS: Shame on you.
DEGROOT: (pounds gavel) Order please (Villagers booing).

SRUTHI: And it’s over. The families will all have to leave the land to make way for construction.

gimletmedia.com/reply-all/132-negative-mount-pleasant

Now Foxconn is reconsidering.

reuters.com/article/us-foxconn-wisconsin-exclusive/exclusive-foxconn-reconsidering-plans-to-make-lcd-panels-at-wisconsin-plant-idUSKCN1PO0FV?utm_source=reddit.com

Attached: saddsaadsdsa.png (499x602 785 KB, 215.22K)

Was there a point here user?

was it actually blighted?

LMAO JUST KILL THEM

Attached: f2b8ffa4c6bd2d7cbf3fbfc7fa493ac10d6588ba1689eab2f4159c52ce33e3b6.png (500x912, 535.19K)

See, its cases like this that prove over and over GLR was right about us. We won't do a damn thing, when they take our neighborhoods and towns. Very few standoffs in recent memory, and I'm skeptical the Bundy situation over water rights was entirely organic. If they went to that townhall unarmed, then I have no pitty.

ORANGE MAN BAD
You retarded fucks just never stop

damn fam their shortsightedness will cost them in the long run
tell me, is this backed in any way by federal funds?
if so, ura applies and all the homeowners get assistance
oh right, not when it's blighted property and they're legally living there illegally
fucking cheap shit local government
hope they install mobile suicide nets on all the councilmen like they do for their factories

As a local resident, this pissed me off the most.

FUCK KIKES AND FUCK CHINKS

This deal was heavily promoted by the Trump administration. That's why the TORnigger showed up to play dumb – just like you are.

I caught on cable news now the ants are back tracking due to to global market changes.
Will not be a factory with 1000+ jobs but some kind of research office park thing.
No idea what that means

It means they are in the driver's seat because they actually have the capability to produce productive infrastructure and they aren't interested in doing any one any favors, especially someone who lacks the capability to produce productive infrastructure that has assumed a hostile position.

Like there isnt some fallow farm land or unused undeveloped land outside of the city.
Why the fuck do they have to tear down good residential white property to make an ant farm?

Already a thread for this chink shit. Reported.

They should get monies back for taxes paid since they were never the land owners. Also, why not simply teach people electrical engineering ?

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW DO NOT RESEARCH INTO ELECTRICITY DUMB GOY YOU ARE BAD NOW DELETE THIS POST AND DO NOT THINK ABOUT ELECTRICITY!!!! ELECTRICITY BAD!!!!!!!! DELETE THIS POST

Because course requirements for basic EE is calculus I & II?

t. ME

Isn't capitalism great.

Yes, Trump convinced an entire town council to commit fraud to benefit a company about to flake on their public promises. That will really help him out. You're a political mastermind.

Attached: ii.png (432x505, 293.28K)

No need to thank me for correcting you, its a common mistake.

Republicans have always been the party of greedy assholes selling us down the river for cheap shit. Now they can do it on our own soil and you think they have nothing to do with it? Get real dude.

You gotta break eggs to make an omlette, and the repubs have no problem doing that. Both sides are fucking evil.

That isn't what was written. Don't build up strawmans trying to look smart. He promoted this deal heavily, used it as evidence of his ability to bring manufacturing back to the US. It's the exact kind of public-private deal the neoliberal crowd has been pushing for decades and pretty consistent with Trump's own appeals before Congress in the 90s.

This is partially how Detroit was turned into a majority black city, beyond niggers just coming in and whites getting chimped out.

White neighborhoods in Detroit were considered "blighted" and demolished for more car factories. Look up Poletown, Detroit. One of the few (at the time) remaining large swathes of non-niggered up hoods in Detroit was declared a "danger" and eminent domained, with a GM factory now residing there.

Oh, and the Supreme Court ruled the land seizure was constitutional.

Bingo.

Repeat after me: BASED GOVERNMENT.

Attached: 523455.jpg (620x620, 83.33K)

Even though I wasn't addressing you, care to interpret English for me then friend? Are you actually surprised that Podunk Inc. tossed it's illiterates out into the cold to gain income from BigCorp, Inc? Or that the bugmen reneged on the deal after Bad Orange Man, et al, postured here and there after the fact?

This is a shit whiner thread, with no clear agenda, and you jump in to prop Shitlary 2.0. GTFO Kike.

That is part of it however there was a thing called block busting that fucked detroit way more than a couple auto plants. I guarantee it was not irish catholic real estate agents putting one nigger fambly in a neighborhood.
Also the jefferson connor jeep truck plant took down actual east side nigger slum that had been festering for 50+ years.

The thing is though, how could just one negro family spoil a whole block? When niggers are isolated from one another they are mostly more behaved, so if the whites just loosely tolerated one or two black families in the streets, they could've kept their neighborhoods.

Frankly, I think there was something more than the "one black family goes into a white neighborhood and everyone starts selling immediately" line that we're told destroyed old white neighborhoods. Maybe shady dealings were going to get homes black owned much faster than otherwise normal, plus the (((color of law))).

The USA is not a free country. Its a corporatist heaven for big companies.

People should grab their guns and resist.
Either the (((government))) will step down or they will have to kill everyone.

Attached: papai estado não pode ser tirano com a população armada.png (400x224 219.82 KB, 1.97M)

Yes, but no one will ever do that. Ever. The food will never run out. There will never stop being welfare.

Oh, I just remembered. Not only in Detroit but in every major Midwestern and east coast city the government seized the land of white neighborhoods and put projects filled with niggers in them. That's how Chicago and The Bronx also became so black.

Detroit had some projects, one I forget the name of was built on a mostly Lithuanian diaspora neighborhood, but not on the scale of NYC or Chicago. It really is bizarre how a mostly suburban city became nearly 90% black. Not even other rust belt cities like Milwaukee or Cleveland have reached such depths of decrepitness.

IceAge Chan would like a word with you friend.

(checked)
This was right after the 67 riots detroit was still majority white, get one nigger on the block and the houses immediatly went down in value. It went from the east side clear across the city in a few decades.
The whole reason is every white person in the city knew what nigger neighborhoods looked like and there was no warm and fuzzy shit back then. It was simple economics for all the white folks their $8,000 home would immediatly be worth $7k then 5 4 3….

Ah, that also clears stuff up. And only $8k for a home ($60k today)…

Prove it. The facts are quite frankly on our side.

(((Thread derailers))) like you should be banned. You would be if there were no kike mods here.

I'm not derailing the thread by refuting a kike d&c their gibs are everlasting. It's actually quite apropos to the topic at hand imo. And you still haven't addressed my challenge. Prove I'm wrong since you feel so strongly about it.

I am guessing on the 8K but a small 2 bedroom bungalow would probably be on the money in the 60's
One more fun fact in 1940 until I dont know how long detroit had more privately owned homes than any city in the entire world.
In 1900 there were somewhere around 350 car companies in detroit, the city was an economic powerhouse for a long time and 5th largest city in the US for decades.
End of my thread derailing but there is tons of things anons can learn and understand if they look at the overall history of the city, and not through the progressive whitewashed and sanitized history of the city.

It's affordable only to people incapable of understanding the subject. This way-outside-the-box thinking was brought to America by cultural geniuses with dual citizenships.