If It Isn't Nailed Down, It's Free, Volume XXI

Trucks carrying cattle collide near Veracruz, MX. Naturally that means they're free.

Two trucks recently collided on a freeway near Veracruz, the malarial shithole on Mexico's Gulf Coast. Both vehicles were carrying cattle and rolled to a complete stop after the crash. It goes without saying that the primitive shitskins who witnessed the event heard the dinner bell ringing. Video published on LiveLeak shows scores of taco niggers swarming over the scene and butchering cattle with machetes they had with them for some reason that doesn't bear thinking about.

This raises the interesting question of how much fucking evidence does it take to wipe the stupid grin off of liberal whites' faces about the difference between whites and our deadly enemies nonwhites? Try as I might, I have a really hard time picturing this happening in Vermont.

Yeah, yeah. Heard it all before. Isn't it weird how every majority nonwhite country has shit like this going down on every street corner, while white people who are left the fuck alone turn into Iceland? Really makes you think.

Vid won't embed, and I have someplace to be. Fuck it, here's the link:
liveleak.com/view?t=dXRd_1547450865

Attached: Mexican_Groceries.png (1920x1080, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6591627/Man-slaughters-cow-highway-truck-carrying-cattle-crashed-trailer-smuggling-migrants.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

InB4 kikes tell us a thread died for this.

Nothing a little magic dirt can't solve.

That's some real "dawn of the dead" shit, right there…

Whatcha sliding moshe?

There you are, you kike bastard. We were getting worried. Thought maybe the Iranians has glassed you at last.

thanks for the video, booked marked it.

"meats back on the menu"

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-DiegoPuyol1_1547450546.mp4.5c3c39d71479a.mp4 (654x360, 7.2M)

well then
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6591627/Man-slaughters-cow-highway-truck-carrying-cattle-crashed-trailer-smuggling-migrants.html

Attached: animal truck crashes into cattle truck.png (662x513, 42.34K)

Glad we aren't in Mexico

if they were a shade darker they would have eaten the drivers too

soon

america 2030 tbh

Fucking based :^3

Frankly I'm surprised a libshit rag like the Daily Mail would run that piece worded that way.

I never see liberal whites anymore

The Daily Mail is far-right by MSM standards.

They are low IQ and have not (cannot) reach a level of civilized society where you respect the property of others. It doesn't occur to them that they need to protect the ability for goods moving through their region, because more goods moving through means more wealth, but instead take things from people they don't know. It is within their meager mental faculties to realize that you do not steal your neighbr's property, because he will come over (with friends) to kill you. Yet the faceless transport company has no such presence in the shitskin's mind.

There are fucking 100's of them swarming for free taco filling.

I see. My mistake then.

All evidence in the world, and they will still spit their programmed spiel about equality back at you. When niggers shot down Flight 825 and butchered the survivors, leftists worldwide simply tuned it out, as if it never happened. When Sandinistas were massacring innocent farmers in Nicaragua, leftists simply said these farmers were CIA agents. When Arabs were mutilating American corpses and hanging them from bridges in Fallujah, leftists screeched about ebil mercenaries oppressing poor innocent Iraqis.
Leftists are cultists, equality is their immaculate god that can never be wrong. You cannot argue with a cultist more than you can argue with a wall.
Once the programming fully takes hold, the only solution is a bullet. Video related.

Well they always accuse people of being CIA, but most of them are CIA themselves, as in Communist Intelligence Agents. That's basically what it stands for these days.

I will be honest for a few seconds here.

They don't believe in Equality. They say they do, but they don't in action. Leftists constantly tell me that I am not their equal. Which is true, but not for the reasons they likely believe.

In reality the leftists believe in only selfishness. Pushing morality is about as selfish as you can get. Moralism is a virtue signal developed by the Catholic Jesuits. It's basically an advanced form of guilt tripping someone using passive aggressive language and posturing.

This is how you can tell a true right winger or Nationalist from a globalist. The right winger will be forthrite and honest with you, and help if it's possible for them to. The leftists will talk about morality, and never speak about virtue or ethics.

That's all I have to teach for today. Stay safe, I need some me time.

When I said equality was their god, I didn't mean it's necessary for them to believe it. There's a reason why leftists go hysterical when their kids have to go to school with niggers. They are archetypal whiskey priests.

Better than letting the meat go to waste, I say.

Leftists are like your typical faggots and the dark web losers that think they own people for some reason. Apparently they make trannies and think they can own members of the elites. What a joke, get lost niggers.

Shut up faggot.

I don't have a hard time thinking of it happening in Vermont NOW. But we should have killed our 'leaders' a long time ago for their betrayal of this country…but of course, you guys wouldn't even THINK about it because 'muh Patriarchy'…we love those who look after us and guide our lives with such tender mercy caring for our nation and our souls.

Too bad they didn't slaughter the migrants because they had a 'broken leg' or whatever as well.

Theft is now equal to justice.
GO FUCK YOURSELF NIGGER.

I hope somebody pushes you in front of a moving bus

I want you to think for about 10 seconds (should be all you need) what the 100 million (my own estimate) half niggers are going to be like in our nations when EBT runs out…just think about it.

IF YOU LET ANY OF THESE NIGGER POLITICIANS TAKE AWAY YOUR GUNS, YOU AND YOUR KIDS ARE GOING TO DESERVE WHAT YOU GET

I hope someone crashes your car around pack of Mexicans.

I am chuckling at your sad islander ignorance about America and Americans. How many war babies have I left on your island? Do you even know?

Central means masons, user. Mormon, communist, kike… they're all the same. They all belong to cults. There is also a huge mormon presence in Mexico and other shitskin states. (Turns out they make a great labor source and are obedient once the word of god is buggered into them.)

Leftist band but the message is the same.

(Kek'd)
Are people starting to feel a little more like exterminating the zombies is preferable to building bigger walls while they continue to multiply just outside the border? Because that'll be you in place of the cow if these bean goblins have their way. But some people might not be convinced yet, let's roll the reel forward a few more days and see what new material these subhumans put out for us. Pic related, it's how they treat "their own people". I'm sure they save the viscous stuff for gringos. This will occur in your town as well, unless you decide it must not, at any cost, occur.

Attached: 94c15a7add57318b4863055293ae6a50e626c01787961a7ba3d0cb5b77f7f12e.jpg (1600x900, 201.7K)

Show me that this was an instance of theft. My point still stands, though, because meat goes bad pretty quick-like in tropical heat and so having a communal butchering (with permission) is better than letting it go to waste.

Damn I wish AIDS didn't take so long to kill all you worthless niggers.

I'm not informed on the whole situation, but the principle is what matters. Do you think the best course of action would be to let hundreds of pounds of still-good beef rot in the Mexican sun?

I think the best course of action would be to leave them the fuck alone so the truck driver could take them to their destination you braindead sack of shit.

the world is so fucking doomed, jesus christ

Are you saying the vehicles were in working order?

Yes, and so were the cattle. Are you saying you're both too stupid to read and too stupid to open your eyes?

Anons I'm getting fed up.

All the OP said was that there was a head-on collision. That implies to me that the vehicles were likely totalled, and the cattle dead. If this wasn't the case, you could provide a reference instead of being hypersensitive.

Attached: 1317160168331.jpg (781x750, 348.5K)

Yeah, yeah, I didn't want to enable java until you kept bitching enough to make me watch the vid. It's a clear case of theft in the circumstance, as evidenced by said video, and your dumb ass could have articulated as much without sperging so much.

Holy shit how are you still out-stupiding yourself?

Mexifag here. I'd say "for some reason", but it's obvious why, but people have the belief or heard the rumor that the trucks carrying merchandise , produce, beer or whatever, are insured, and that the company will cover the costs of what was lost or destroyed. So people will prowl on something like this, because they're opportunistic shitstains, and also because the truck driver wouldn't dare protest when you have a small army of tortilla niggers ready to lynch you.
The most enraging thing I saw like two years ago was in the state of Tabasco. Same thing happens, some dead cows, some injured, some perfectly fine. People start killing the perfectly healthy cows to butcher them. And when beer trucks crash, that's a frenzy.
And then the Mexican media and liberals in other countries have the audacity to make people feel pity for us. Sickening. Wish I had a school bus and run all these fuckers over.

Hey man, I know you racist Nazis are tech-literate frog trolls, but cool it on the anti-Semitism.

That's like short fat squatamelons saying I am gay because I won't fuck them. It's hilariously wrong.

What did the niggers expect to do with the meat? Holy shit

Attached: 9E3F0BB3-C259-48EF-B776-521C5A43C85C.jpeg (640x960, 61.34K)

My thoughts exactly.

Dig a hole to cook it in and eat it you retard

I really don't like less-than-whites.

Top fucking Kek its a scene straight outta clown world. This is the paradise cucks dream of.

Attached: laughing clown.jpg (1800x2300, 974.51K)

What a stimulating, retroactive blackpill.

Attached: niggertoes.jpg (596x601, 66.06K)

Mexico is a wealthy nation with oil, natural gas, gems, rich soil and rare and valuable plants that are hard to grow in other places.
Yet….Mexicans are still poor.

HINT: Its not the country thats the problem.

Attached: rosalesfamily.jpg (1262x946, 169.83K)

Most people could give less of a shit about anything until it reaches their doorstep

Its obviously whitey keeping them down somehow. We have to let them in by the millions to atone for our sins against them.