Zig Forums humor thread

Post em lads!

Attached: FUCK TRANNIE JANNIES.jpg (334x334, 29.61K)

Attached: 1548911441224.png (628x625, 64.88K)

I don't know what any of those things are.

go back to reddit then

Attached: french national.png (731x842, 49.41K)

Kill yourself faggot

okay here is my funniest joke

"Donald J Trump has been a great president for whites and will win re-election in 2020 in a landslide!"

There is nothing humorous about the decay of civilization

Okay that's breddy gud

good job stealing /tv/'s memes, 8/pol/

i have a better

here it is:

"the ethnostate"

I don't know what any of those things are.
Seems more like you should leave, because this shit sounds fucking gayer than you look.

OP should kill himself immediately

Attached: vRh8o.jpg (250x250, 15.07K)

>>>Zig Forums
>>>/ints/

Attached: 1542063191834.gif (304x185, 86.53K)

Attached: africa adopt regret cuck.jpg (918x867 248.69 KB, 453.85K)

also, your threads are garbage anyway

Go to 4cucks then.

True and true. The former relatively so, the latter decidedly so.

Attached: 130331954023.jpg (1280x720, 90.28K)

Of course you are asshole.

Last pic would be a hell of a lot more effective without the shoop. Never fucking shoop when reality makes your case for you.

Attached: Hollywood_steps_out_(32).png (1024x768, 1.57M)

It's a long list user. Certainly don't forget the most recent pair of stronk, backpacking indepyndynts who became disoriented and accidentally their caput in Morocco of late.

once gookmoot shuts down cuckchan this place will be one big shitpost LOL

sad!

Attached: You_gotta_fight,_for_your_right,_to_poooo_where_you_like.jpg (640x284 55.75 KB, 11.3M)

how many vids of blacks beating up white kids at highschools have you wanked off to recently

The Aussies moved in. It's not as fun as it used to be.

kek

we stand for serious quality discussions, like wypipo wuz slaves n' shiet during the medieval ages, or how yurop will be muslim in 2050

lol yeah I've seen the 'quality' blogposts the faggot vols allow to be posted

I ♥️ Facebook frog!! 😂😂

This is actually true. Fuck off OP and go back to your containment site >>>/cuckchan/

Infinite nigger meme wasn't mine

kek. so where exactly are these informants you speak of user? glowniggers are rampant here, especially after their dismal failure of 2016 but I'm frankly having a hard time seeing how informant come into play here.

Attached: Girrrl Be Trippin.jpg (999x1024, 395.73K)

yes they're starting to get sloppy, dunno if thats the result of more people calling them out or what,

I'll presume for the moment you intend 'they' to mean glowniggers. given that presupposition, i'll say that there are at least two different factors leading to a degenerate Intelligence community.
A) So many White men have been turned over the years that the (((leaders))) are directing more stronk independents and baste nigger folk into the fray with predictable outcomes.
B) Increased reliance on tech and so-called 'AI' to do predictive analysis has led to laziness and decreased mental acuity to the few good men who feel compelled to overturn this community.

So I guess that yes, the term 'sloppy' can be used in this case.