Refugees welcome!

Hey Goy welcome to Kansas
Meet your replacements.

Attached: Kansas.PNG (782x879, 765.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QR4bA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These fucking kikes have to be stopped at any cost. Kansas can not be ceded!

I wanna follow this closely. And, I can GUARANTEE that Shmoe Shekelstein won't let any of these Africans to stay in their Jewish communities. Really. Keep an eye on this. One year from now, NONE of these Africans will remain near the synagogue. Jews only set up TEMPORARY aid in order to build alliances. Then, they relocate migrants into OUR communities.

They'll find them some leftover slum housing once they can get a non-profit or the government to foot the bill to them.

Don’t nigger Americans hate Kenyans and Somalis? If Zig Forums was smart. They would turn nigger born Americans against the actual African born ones.

kansasfag here, it's been a slow steady trickle since the 90's of somali trash being moved in by the gov. every tyson chicken plant is a little mogadishu, so are some areas of smaller cities. they keep to themselves as the KC niggers don't like them due to competition in the drugs and beaners don't like anyone here and stick to their barrio areas. i still see jacked up f250s with confederate flags hauling ass down highways so they don't venture into the white mans area's. after a serial racist park killer (black guy killing whites) and some other events like our plaza becoming a no-go zone until cops put a curfew out, it's woken people up. gun ranges are popping up and gun sales at all gun shops are up.

dbl posting to add that around here.. KC proper and almost all other cities even lawrence, wearing/seeing confederate flags is an everyday thing. there are liberal whites mainly at the university in lawrence, but they are pathetic and don't do shit at all. militias are being started moar than ever and the kids around here are fine with natsoc themes for the most part

Let's invite them to the other events that synagogue sponsors.

Attached: Kansas_Pride.jpg (634x344, 60.82K)

Looks like a bunch of natural conservatives to me

Attached: 95819d0c977de00c27f5828dda21e3c64ddfd3daaa13343cc1d9b363d768810c.jpg (1000x1522, 750.08K)

Kill jews and immigrants.
The only solution is violence.
Kill your enemies.

Reported for zero effort.

Reported for reporting.

I am of the opinion that that holocaust didn't happen.

But that it should've. With you being the first to get oven'd.

Kike.

Attached: tumblr_inline_mqrh26jIU11qz4rgp.jpg (383x750, 76.66K)

They can spend money, that means they're equal in any way to real humans, and I'm sure they'll agree on main tenements of libertarianism.

Hey keep voting Republican and I'll keep loling at the corporations and military raping your ass with no Vaseline. Cheer up, they're just like you and me. Enjoy the limited time you have on Earth and spread joy to those around you, even Africans.

Nah im with him. Kill jews and niggergrants

Look like a bunch of coal miners to me.

Attached: 2sie7v.jpg (298x409, 31.06K)

They do and are against them, but they're as unorganized as whites. Blacks aren't anything without some jew organizing them into mobs.

Wheatfield gang represent! Where you at, brudder? Northeast KS here.

Pure niggers have always creeped me out, even before I knew what they were capable of.

Wow, so it's not just christcucks but also kikes who hide illegals in their temples. Honestly after the synagogue shooting I didn't think they'd be so brazen about this. But I guess not, wouldn't be surprised if some boomer loses his shit over this and just…

Attached: 1452460253742.jpg (600x600, 277.43K)

archive.is/QR4bA

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (624x808, 724.51K)

from what?

No. Are you serious? Blacks are stupid, they don't hate or love, they just are.

can somebody fucking do something already
im in a wheelchair

Attached: 2vmgfg9-800x445.jpg (800x445, 81.29K)