Poll: Trump Will Lose 43% of His Support if Wall Isn’t Built

If Trump doesn't build the wall and still runs in 2020, whites are going to stay home, and we're going to get Kamala Harris. If Trump doesn't build the wall, we need to primary him with an immigration hardliner like Tucker Carlson or Ann Coulter. Those are the only people who might have a shot at bringing out enough whites to vote to win in 2020 when demographics will be even worse than 2016.

breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/30/poll-trump-will-lose-43-of-his-support-if-wall-isnt-built/

Attached: poll.jpg (1060x987, 711.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=xrgsgf0V1sY
surveysystem.com/sscalc.htm
dhs.gov/immigration-statistics/special-reports/legal-immigration
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Has he ever even directly addressed white americans? Besides when he signed a resolution "denouncing white supremacy".
He's done nothing for whites.

Only 43%?

I know. He's sold us out in every way. But IF he built the wall, then whites would still vote for him, maybe in numbers great enough to win the general election. That one deed–building the wall–would be sufficient to overcome every single other bad thing he's done to screw whites.

I mean with spic caravans getting through and the gun control stab in the back, thats already one third of the base at the very leadt.

Fortunately the liberal kikes are neurotic enough to keep the neocohen orange kike from fufilling his most important promise. 2020 huwhite amerimutts will drop the whole (((democracy))) farce.
Well, hopefully.

Ann Coulter is the only one who could unseat him, and she probably wouldn't if only due to the timing issue. She makes her living off of topical commentary for CNN and the rest of the judenpresse, and if she became part of the story she wouldn't be able to do any commentary, thus she'd lose all her income for a good couple of years.

That's why I hope it doesn't get built. Nothing is going to get better until white men finally and completely lose every last shred of faith in voting and civil obedience as political tactics in a nation full of female voters and nigger politicians.

Attached: konoyaru.png (606x471, 260.63K)

How many REEEEEEEEE DRUUUUUMPF threads do you Communist chinks/jews really need at one time, though?

also: Anne Coalturd

Attached: minimum.gif (478x360 35 B, 772.34K)

That's only true in a very roundabout sense. Money can buy stupid votes and it can organize voter fraud, but the promise of stolen shit is what gets most people to vote. You can say "that's money!" but that's neither bribery nor corruption, that's normal government function (theft) and the implication of your assertion is bribery.

Selling out implies he was at some point on their side or working for their interests. It is painful to read the lengths some posters will go, who seem to be reasonably intelligent or well meaning, to avoid the obvious conclusion that Trump was 110% lying through his entire campaign. His previous track record over literally decades makes it very clear exactly what he is.

In case you haven't noticed, Donald Trump is the president of ZOG. That makes him somewhat of an important person.
His actions matter more than your average e-celeb or shitskin thug.

That's why there are several threads related to the Orange backstabbing Zionist.

But please, if there are more important topics to discuss, please tell us about them so we cn discuss them.

Suppose the big nazi bigot won't be reelected then, goy

I was referring to bribery.

2700 is a statistically significant sample size.

was her muslim boyfriend white?

honestly i would be more interested in him revoking ius soli, if i were american.
and why do you need a wall when you can fill it with landmines?

the border, not the wall, naturally.

fucking baste!

Attached: 57%.jpg (524x699, 90.34K)

Trump had one simple job. I expected nothing and i am still disappointed.

Whatcha sliding moshe?

He must feel lonelier than God.

Attached: 82173727.jpg (680x806, 139.33K)

He it looks like they took that picture to look like a noose.

Attached: 52d692a5da0746b2fb7cdbfa6bab6cdb9fcc41eb.jpg (1000x656 102.73 KB, 61.95K)

Oof, thanks for sharing

Feels bad man

He'll build 100m of it and people will absolutely eat it up. Any criticism of it will be discredit because "the opposition wouldn't let him".
Despite the fact that this man waited to get a minority in the House before presenting it, but this is too long of a narrative. His supporters will eat the narrative that Trump actually wanted to do it.

shareblue fuck off.

We all know the demorats obstruction is to blame.

Neocons are just as much of a problem retard

And that's why the Democrats will never agree to the wall of any kind, it guarantees Trump loses and that's all that matters to them. Besides, the illegals only buffer future democrat voting so they can solidify their power hold. Long-term of course it will destroy the country, but they don't think that far ahead because they truly believe they can "fix" things.

Trump's only option is to shut the government down to a point that it starts really fucking shit up and force the democrats to do something drastic. He should even start advertising that federal employees start looking for new jobs. This is a war of attrition, Trump needs to significant damage to the left in order to prevail. I don't think he has it in him to do what's necessary.

if you're sitting around waiting for a strong man to come in and save whites you're stupid

he's made some good moves, some bad ones

the fact remains if he doesn't build the wall, he's fucked

Wew

Attached: 6zeuluasnib21.png (1409x1678 171.78 KB, 364.96K)

I know there's no debating with you paid yids, but please just give me an alternative to Trump.

When you present a problem, give me a solution. Otherwise shut the fuck up and crawl back into your oven.

In case you hadn't noticed, rabbi redditspacing, there are almost 550,000 elected officials in the United States alone, not counting the millions of ZOGbots in the hundreds of other nations.
Here's what Zig Forums does notice; you only want to talk about the same one that retarded leftists and media kikes want to talk about. It's kinda obvious that you are a jewish faggot who sucks AIDS dicks when you consider that bit of evidence.

Attached: 245k34l12435215.jpg (500x510, 60.4K)

Pic related.

Attached: Votefags.png (2383x779 509.42 KB, 293.33K)

It's more than enough, statistically speaking.

Daily Reminder.

Attached: They Have To Come In - Muh Removals Q4.jpg (1272x2864 10.73 MB, 1.04M)

Seems legit Professor Shekelstein.

It's not even about Trump, it's about not letting a democrat win, period. People were enthusiastic about Trump, they went out and voted for him. The left considers him to be literally Hitler, so the left voterbase will be more active. If Trump doesn't deliver, people will still vote for him, I doubt most people who voted for him in 2016 will suddenly pick a democrat, but plenty of people will just stay home. Either Trump gets his shit together, or a new Republican candidate is needed right now. You'll see democrat candidates start lining up one by one by spring. Republicans need a fucking plan, and a candidate that can recreate the enthusiasm for Trump.

Who's really larping here? What's your plan? You can't pull Hitler out of your ass and have everyone just vote for him.

You.

Oh shit I didn't even see this part.

Attached: CivNat TrumpShill BTFO.png (1976x4788 2.62 MB, 3.69M)

Nigger, of course voting isn't the end-all. But are you going to sit here and pretend like there is absolutely no difference between whether Trump had won or Hillary? Fuck off.
Voting is a way to hold out. It's essential. Everything else needs to come from anons getting into local governments, and the odd Op that displays to the general populous how fucked the entire left is. IOTBW is fucking great. It's essential to do MORE like that, constantly. Let a democrat win and immediately, IOTBW will get you jail time.
But if you want to larp about killing all the niggers and the kikes without having any fucking plan, go ahead.

Fuck off back to your shithole, nigger.

he wont build it. 12000 beaners are headed this way. based man

Yup. This would only be relevant if there was someone on the ballot paper who is more vocally in favour of the wall than Trump. Which wont be the case.

Fuck off reverse q nigger

you proved him right. you, and 98% of the ameritard population still think a ballot can save them, yet you have absolutely NO idea what to do after placing unconditional faith on the system and watching your nation turn into a cesspool of docile, raceless golems, easy for the kikes to govern. It's always the same with you whether you support the blue zog or the red zog. It's funny, some amerifat here COULD pull a Hitler (or a Bowers, in contemporary terms) in terms of action and ignite a race war, yet when one shows concern about their absolute faith on a rigged, anti-aryan system, they immediately screech at you being a fed and derail the discussion, while sitting in front of their computers, thinking about which GOP/DNC phoney candidate fits their view the most.

Its a nothing-all.
100% yes. Demographics are the only thing that matters. Period.
All the rest is just window dressing.
Did Trump do ANYTHING to meaningfully stop that? If you say anything other than 'no', you can fuck right off ZOGbot.
You haven't held out against anything, you've lost at every turn. So much for 'essential'.
Come back to this in a moment.
They aren't. Demographics is all that matters, and both republicans and democrats do nothing to combat it.
Therefore, they are equivalent in that regard.

Go do your jewish LARP someplace else.

Sorry, I'm used to talking to boomers, which involves the pretext of "he was on our side, but…"

You're right. I think they installed him because white fury was a critical level post-Obama, and they needed at least four more years to finish the browning of America. Whites are slipping to minority status right now, so they need a president who makes whites feel like something's being done.

It's not even a small town nobody more than 20 miles away has ever heard of's worth of people.

Vid related: Its stars you.
>hooktube.com/watch?v=xrgsgf0V1sY

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2237x744, 1.3M)

Good to see our guys from Jerusalem are still here.

Attached: Sandwiches - Updated.jpg (2487x276 1008.8 KB, 103.14K)

Heres 2 for you reverse q nigger. You know you always use the same combo of
In a vain effort to fit in and its obvious right? Did they really tell you just saying those words would make you fit in?

stay plebby, fag

You don't need to sign your posts, and if you insist on doing it then you need to put a comma before your name. A professor should know this, even an 85 IQ jewish one.

That's quite small enough to be easily manipulated by the 'researchers', and falls far short of say, 3% of the legal voting populace, which would be a legitimate, statistically significant sample.

Point to where i supported anything. Also youre really supposed to post your whole point in 1 reply. I know you need to bump this thread as many times as possible, but you could at least try to fit in!

Wew I haven't seen this shill tactic since 2016. Nice try you stupid faggot. Ask your supervisor for an updated list.

It's fine. Use this: surveysystem.com/sscalc.htm

Size has nothing to do with manipulation you retard. You can manipulate any size of poll. You prevent manipulation by having a random sample. A large biased sample is just as biased as a small biased sample.

Lazy pilpul trying to conflate sample size and sample representativeness there professor. Having a larger sample size would not address the representativeness of the sample in any way. What are you a professor of, holocaust marketing?

Attached: nekomusume seej.png (700x558, 354.77K)

Sorry, but you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. The numbers are fine. You can run it through surveysystem.com/sscalc.htm

Horseshit. It's much easier to stack a tiny sample like that than one containing millions of responses which would be decent sample size in this case. This is no more significant than any other political pandering.

Again, as a matter of math (not opinion) you are completely wrong. surveysystem.com/sscalc.htm

Actually a 3% metric is generally considered statistically legit. You do the math. This tiny amount could easily have been pulled house to house on Mullholland Drive.

>the jew screams pilpul as the pilpul and spaghett spills from his maw
Keep pretending 2,700 is representative of 62,000,000 nigger.

Do you have any evidence that they didn't poll Trump supporters as claimed?

Repeating idiocy isn't an argument to support that idiocy. It is just as easy to cherry pick no matter the sample size. You are a complete and utter retard. Sample size only protects against co-incidentally being wrong, not against intentionally making it wrong. The selection process is you how protect against intentionally making it wrong.

There is no single magic figure that is "statistically legit" you knob. You have to specify your confidence level and confidence interval. It is literally grade school arithmetic to calculate it.

Quantity does not make it representative or unrepresentative you idiot, selection process does.

*Trump voters, I mean?

I suppose you could have a sample done in a liberal area where everybody lies and claims to be a Trump voter, for example, but don't you think they accounted for that?

Yes, this. It's amazing the lengths the Trump koolaid drinking idiots will go to to keep up the personality cult.

We need to primary his ass with someone who openly states they will use the military to build the wall.

He will lose it even if he builds the wall and Mexico pays for it.

Trump will build it next term! Fuck you for deserting him you scumbag nazi fuckheads!

kek

10/10 gr8 b8 faggot. And no 3% of the actual sample is the threshold for an acceptable sample, no amount of pilpul will change math faggot.

Breitbart didn't do the poll. And there is no percentage threshold for an acceptable sample size.

Now I know it's a hopeful jew slide.

He won’t build it. Two years. He did nothing. He had full legal and financial power to do so. He hasn’t deported a SINGLE illegal or even a single nonwhite. He has legalized more of them than ICE deported. He did NOTHING that he promised.

Women have no business in politics.

Don’t care, reddit.

There will be no next term, moishe.

I am not trusting anything retard. If the selection is biased, there is no size big enough to undo that. Learn to fucking read. If there's a magic 3% rule, surely you can provide a citation for that. There's tons of websites on statistics, find one that supports your 3% nonsense.

dhs.gov/immigration-statistics/special-reports/legal-immigration

Sheer fucking brutality.

Attached: They Have To Come In.jpg (6448x7512, 8.03M)

Checked, and I agree.

She needs to find a patreon.

rest of that 57% must be braindead Trumpniggers

Attached: thedonald.png (1019x802, 405.21K)

Specifically obstruction by the democrat in the white house.

Are you a Zionist who wants to give IsraHell 50 billion dollars and denounce White nationalists and threaten to murder anti-semites and deport alleged "Gnatsees" while granting amnesty to tens of thousands of hostile, snarling animals?

This is a serious question and no, it is not reddit spacing to break up important points with visually pleasing spaces. The fact that you don't know what reddit spacing is outs you as a very, very green newfag.

Blown the fuck out.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1798x566, 481.77K)

Attached: They Have To Come In Q2 2018.jpg (5320x6872, 7.07M)

The presidency is for show.
Three years in now, and he's cucked on pulling the plug like he should have.
Clinton isn't behind bars, the FBI hasn't been axed, and the DOD is still playing fund the goat fuckers in Syria.

I don't think any amount of voting is going to fix this shit show.

I know it's satire but this is what will unironically happen as soon as the election cycle hits.

I absolutely do not care about any of that shit at all.
Not at all.

Demographics.
Are.
The.
Only.
Thing.
That.
Matters.

Demographics are destiny.
And I see absolutely no difference IN OUTCOME between the red team and blue team on that single issue of import.
Pics related.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1680x2768 481.77 KB, 793.67K)

Ann Coulter is a shit head slut who never thought to have a kid. She gets no say. You also forget that she's the jester for the left that goes on lefty talk shows to get made fun of. She has no charisma besides. She's just a book pusher like the rest of them.

Why do you care so much about Israel, you muslim faggot? Zionists don't necessarily care about Israel. Zionists believe their homeland can be anywhere, in Israel, the USA, Yurop, even fucking China. Have you even read the Protocols? You either haven't and you're a dick head or you're a kike. What this naturally means is that all Jews should be expelled to Israel. Unfortunately this means Israel has to exist. Fortunately that means they will likely be fighting with muslims for eternity.

So answer what you will do once Trump gets impeached for obstruction.

Laugh. Hard.
I tried playing it your way, with these 'elections' and shit. Didn't work. Not a bit. Because the elections are a scam - they probably aren't even fucking counted, but dumb goyim trust in the same system aiming to destroy them.

As for what I'll do? Continue to horde ammunition, vote Democrat down the board - preferably the blackest and most-insane people on the ballot - and wait for White folks to get fed up enough to fucking do something, then supply them with ammunition.

It would be very difficult to ask over 8 million Americans this question.
As for manipulation, it's probably manipulated because it was released by the jewish media. But I'd be willing to bet that it's not too far off considering Trump's atrocious behavior.

To me, it's not so much his lack of wall building that is really offensive (I didn't expect him to deliver on anything). To me, it's his callous refusal to defend people who support him. Why the hell should anyone support a man who won't even lift a finger to protect people who love him?

You know I would actually feel pity for your kind if you were back in Africa where you belong.