Trump condemns "attack" on gay nigger

thehill.com/homenews/administration/427868-trump-condemns-attack-on-jussie-smollett-it-doesnt-get-worse

archive.fo/HIQIm

"President Trump on Thursday condemned the reported attack on “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett, which is being investigated as a possible hate crime.
“That I can tell you is horrible. It doesn't get worse,” Trump told reporters in the Oval Office.
Smollett has said two men approached him on Tuesday and hit him while yelling racist and homophobic slurs, then placed a rope around his neck. The incident has drawn national attention.
TMZ reported Tuesday that the two suspects referenced Trump’s 2016 “Make America Great Again” (MAGA) campaign slogan during the alleged ambush, yelling, “This is MAGA country.”
"We can not confirm what the offenders stated," a Chicago Police Department spokesman said when asked about any MAGA-related language in the incident.
Chicago police have released surveillance footage of “potential persons of interest” in the incident but have not verified details of the alleged attack as described by Smollett."

Attached: gaynig.JPG (639x356, 38.54K)

All has truly been lost

looks that way

No big deal. He didn't take the bait.

That's literally what he did you fucking idiot.

Trust the plan. Fucking based.

MY CIA ACTING FRIENDS FIRST

AND THEN MAYBE AMERICA SOMETIMES

The Liberals and Democrats will still call him an evil racist nazi and blame him personally for the attack.

Did you expect Trump to say "I condone the attack on the Gay Nigger".

4D chess

That's been claimed so often it's lost all meaning.

checkmate patriots

This.
I hadn't even heard of this, seems like a throwaway statement.

That person was being sarcastic, the term is now solely used as a meaningless pejorative.

Trump let's reporters ask him whatever they want.

How is he supposed to respond other than saying we shouldn't beat niggers for no reason.

The moment he says we need a reason to beat niggers, he'll be impeached.

Ahh, I see. Sometimes it's hard to tell when someone is being sarcastic, especially on imageboards.

1488D CHESS

I actually expected the same that Liberals did. For him to ignore the issue.

even better, if trump has properly exposed government propaganda, this shit wouldn't even have happened

lmao…yeah don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen.

A reporter asked him a question. How is he supposed to respond?

Trump is in on it. He is a work, like in pro wrestling. His voters are the marks. He gets them set up as racists and then hangs them out to dry, barely containing his laughter as he runs a propaganda campaign that paints everyone and anyone that doesn't line up for 200% more PNAC as the "deep state".

Fuck off to reddit, faggot.

"I'm waiting for the case to be resolved before making a statement on something almost no one outside of the police knows about."

Show this to any fucking moron who still doesn’t believe Trump’s entire movement is controlled opposition.

Thank you for Correcting the Record, $0.05 has been deposited into your account.

that's the thing right, Trump gets involved this way, but he'll never get involved to expose something like Sandy Hook.

either way you slice it with President Trump he shouldn't get involved. He can either say " ? I have faith that the police will get to the bottom of it" or "i'll make sure the truth about it is known", what Trump said is just gay and stupid.

oh fuck you caught me

Why the fuck should anyone waste time finding out who beat a nigger?
That's actually worse.

Don't beat niggers for no reason is pretty much the only reasonable response that would be allowed to be aired on television.

the point is it's a OBamaNigger thing to do

"He could have been my son"

"Somebody posts a rumor and it makes you ask a question. That's the game in American politics and I refuse to play it."

I mean he sounds pretty fucking sarcastic to me actually. Half the shit he says is subtle sarcasm that normies aren't supposed to get.
I'm actually starting to think this was a chess move that he didn't even think about. maybe it's 4D chess afterall ( ° ʖ °)

Yea or maybe he's letting it play out, knowing it was obvious bullshit, and when it gets exposed for the obvious fraud it is it blows up in dems' faces while Trump comes away looking magnanimous and bringing to peoples' attention the epidemic of hey rabbi'ism gripping the country.

Why would you seriously answer a question about virtue signalling over beating niggers? That question doesn't even deserve the respect to be answered seriously.
This sarcasm is great

Now I'm no big city lawyer, but carrying around a spare noose seems awfully premeditated or dare I say exactly the right tool to permeate a false narrative, especially since the victim was famous to these Nazi trump like perpetrators, who would need to be well versed in homosexual African American music in order to recognize. Video evidence and arrests surely to follow…

THIS NIGGER COULD HAVE BEEN MY SON

Do you think ANYONE on this planet thinks Trump is being genuine? LMFAO

Attached: Trump - My Kabbalah Teacher.jpg (4296x2080 1.5 MB, 1.45M)

I'm nigger and jew and a little homo too tbh.

Holy shit, your enemies are blatant hypocrites!?
Well, good thing for them only (some) White people care about hypocrisy if it means winning, eh fellow magapede?

How much you getting paid moishe?

Less than you, Schlomo.

All me (jew btw)

does he ever not jump at the false flag bait? He really is their bitch now isn't he

You're posting negative shit about Trump. Why is that? Why would you want to convince others that Trump is a kike without actually talking about the topic at hand?
Get the fuck out shill

this
Trump is baste

Okay.
Because Trump is kosher dogshit who betrayed his 88% White base?

The topic is that he answered a question that a reporter asked him.
Try again, and this time try to be coherent.

Sounds like a shill's narrative.

What would be fucking hilarious is gaining cctv footage from the local area on that night around the time said gaynigger was "lynched".
There can't have been too many people around or there would have been witnesses, so it would be easy to identify them.
Once possible suspects have been identified then try and match their height, body composition and gait to any of gayniggers friends.
For a false flag of such epic proportions only the closest of one's friends would suit the task.
Or maybe there will be a future falling out between mentally ill gaynigger and his mentally ill gay friends and someone will talk.

Okay provide an alternative. What should he have done instead? Him answering sarcastically in this manner without actually giving the question any respect, seems to actually be the best option.

Chicago police are close to declaring this a fraud.

Yeah he should just say 'gas the kike race war now' that makes sense

You seem upset.

I don't assume anything, unlike you. I think it would be good to explore all avenues.

Quick reminder that Trump has never supported whites. Ever.

You're not on reddit. Go the fuck away. Now.

If you don't have enough awareness to see that those two statements are the same in today's media environment, then you need to lurk more. As they say, you've lost the script.
I'm not saying he can't say anything, but you need critical thinking skills and look at the actual context to be able to determine anything.

Get a new tactic.

Great contribution to the thread you've made!! We are all so much better because of it!

Excuse me? You said he should say "I think its fake" and I am saying that if Trump said that (doubting a nigger actor pawn for hollywood)(or just doubting any nigger on TV) it would be looked at as offensive as saying 'gas the kikes race war now'
I'm explaining this for the second time btw, if you weren't a fucking brainlet you might understand this statement

Have you ever turned on the TV? Try to refute me if you want

Are you actually so fucking dumb that you can't infer that my post has zero belief in gaynigger's story.
One way or another it's a false flag.
Imagine having nigger tier comprehension skills.

DHS does nothing but create fake news

MSM reported this morning that the supposed attack was not captured on any of the many security cameras that tracked the gay nigger's movements before and after the alleged event. In addition, the butt monkey's manager claimed to be on the phone with him during the attack and heard the "MAGA country" statement by the attackers, yet the rump-wrangling gollywog has refused to turn over his phone to Chicago PD as evidence. Nothing suspicious there, no sirree.

Don't care, yid. Bump.
You're excused. Leave and never come back.
lol, redditor
Wow. I don't give a flying fuck. If Trump wasn't a paid jewish shill, he wouldn't give a flying fuck, either. BECAUSE IT'S A TRUE STATEMENT. GO CRY ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS SOMEWHERE ELSE.
No one cares, WOMAN.

Ex-fucking-scuse me. He said this? He'll be fired before summer.

Attached: Where There Is Smoke....webm (1000x1041 3.26 MB, 305.61K)

You are a doublenigger

Don't talk shit to Ted Cruz!

You niggers really think anyone, let alone a president can talk about false flags openly? He implies it all the time but you have to not be a brainlet to get what he's saying. Which is the fucking point.

this is too low energy. filtered

Also false flags have real deaths. 9/11 was a false flag and so was Pearl Harbour, USS Liberty, etc. But obviously those people dying were real.

Its just funny to me, pussy-nigger, that people actually buy into any semblance of a notion that this guy actually got jumped by anyone, his own faggot buddies or otherwise.

He slapped himself around a bit in his apartment then called the police.

At least one real person was at this false flag event but with him being a mentally ill gaynigger you know some of his friends know it's bullshit if they aren't involved themselves outright.

Yeah, him, in his apartment. After which he called the police.

But did you guys see the selfie of the poor fag nigger after the attack? They scratched his cheek and slapped his mouth clean over to the right side of his face.

Get the fuck off our website.

Do you feel in charge?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 39.02K)

Do you?

Attached: Do You Feel In Charge.webm (1280x720, 1.58M)

Of course!

the way all the politicians and entertainment stars talk about this guy and how great he is a perfect paladin. Those types of people always have a shit load of skeletons in their closet. This guy probably some twisted Ed Buck type

Well, your kind ARE crashing this board with no survivors…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x640, 1.02M)

Uh, you don't get to bring serious discussion.

Damn these low energy shills are sad

Attached: 1450919581993.webm (936x528, 2.44M)

They expect one of us in the wreckage.
That's the only reason I'm still here.

I'm not a paid jewish shill, so yeah.

You stopped saging the thread that exposes your ZOG emperor, moishe. Did you forget?

Attached: Where The Turtles Go To Die.jpg (1808x2404, 585.22K)

Nice 4chan soundless webm btw. kek.

6f4fc7
d3004d
Funny only these two are getting mad at me. These were the two I said were low energy shills. Hmmmmmm