Alan Dershowitz vs. Norman Finkelstein-- Plagiarism Debate on "Democracy Now!"

I touched on this in another thread, but decided it was worth its own thread. This is especially relevant now since the greasy kike Dershowitz is being "alleged" to have frequented underage whores from his other kike friend, Jeffrey Epstein.
For those who don't know, Finkelstein is extremely controversial among his fellow Jews since he has written numerous books such as "The Holocaust Industry" and angered a lot of his fellow Jews, threatening to derail their gravy train.
In any event, Finkstein does have balls of steel, and accuses the greasy, leering KIKE Dersowtiz of plagiarism live on air. It got the Jew Dershowitz so angry that he managed to keep Finkelstein from getting tenure at the un where he was teaching (Loyola in Chicago) and the dean cucked to Dershowitz despite the faculty, students, and alumni all urging for him to get tenure.

So anyway, if you want to see an amazing live, on-air fight between 2 kikes that ultimately cost one his entire teaching career…it's really very entertaining:youtube.com/watch?v=DeTpKASahAc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QEEbH7ANBOE
www2.ohchr.org/english/bodies/hrcouncil/docs/12session/A-HRC-12-48.pdf
orbooks.com/catalog/goldstone-recants/
youtube.com/watch?v=0KMVhb57RqI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Really hope anons will read this– it's a great introduction to Dershowitz– who is a real kike's kike And then Finkelstein, who lost his career over this but at least had principles. Listen to it anons….

It's bad enough that cuckchan migrated here from their kike'd shit hole, but you want people to watch actual TelAvivision?

Attached: kys.jpg (621x670, 64.56K)

Bump purely to spite this hasbara faggot, Finkelstein is a good for redpilling normalfags.

No one is claiming 'muh based kikes', nigger. But when a tool who is immune to the usual silencing tactics presents itself, only a retard would ignore the opportunity.

Attached: 6103fe42edda2603ded41ecd443849091d4c283e8f002b2e0d0c1ea6efb7e3d5.jpg (898x1080, 74.72K)

wut?

Oy vey, the kikes do not want us watching them fight each other, analyzing their fracture points. Our read and react is faster, lads. If you are reading this and not paid to be here, sit up a little taller and feel proud.

Attached: 1509508510785.jpg (773x554, 53.55K)

It's called TALMUDvision you simpering faggot.

I am not listening to two disgusting kikes talking about such bullshit. Fuck off. Reported.

For shilling muh based kikes. kys

.>For shilling muh based kikes.
you fucking pathetic "magapede" reytrds who base your fucking entire life around this. I'll add only this to your delusional maturation– almost 2- years ago (take your big fat ass and find it, that qualifies as "Research" again these days since the kikes have shaped so many) Dr. WL Pierce himself donated a good part of a show to Finkelstein.
To quote him from memory and in brief: "I didn't thin it was even possible for a Jew to be embarrassed by such behavior but apparently this one really is." So, in summation, I'll take Dr. Pierce's verdict on a kike over all you little work-like, vermin-faced, shit-eating walking-abortions.

This is hot fucking shit. You motherfuckers seem to think this is middle school. This is a POLITICAL boarding what the fuck do you think this story concerns? I really wish the post 2015 crowd could just dir from self-immolation already.

Attached: its-all-so-tiresome-34354344.png (500x380, 96.23K)

Kill yourself kike.

Found the Israel faggit. Everyone say "Hi" to Ari; faggit Queen bringing Satan to the Normans

Attached: Gay World Capital.jpg (289x174, 16.18K)

I hope they kill each other

I already followed this shit back years ago. At the end of the day all you're allowed is a controversy between Jew A and Jew B moderated by Jewess C.

But then OH MY those jews are so much more clever than us mere proles.

Also I watched a vid of Dershowitz not too long ago where he dropped as an aside that Ezra Pound had been found guilty of treason. Uh this from an illustrious Harvard Law Professor?

They couldn't find Pound guilty of treason based on any evidence of anything he'd said written or broadcasted so they declared him insane and locked him up in a madhouse for 14 years. A total scandal that proves the USA is not really any better than the USSR from the point of view of justice.

fuck off faggot
there are no good jews

Finklestein is the autistic legalistic jew and Derschowitz is the hubristic slippery kike.

And Amy Goodman is the hot sexy journalistic Jewess.

Attached: Amy_Goodman[1].jpg (232x178, 9.96K)

Almost as hot as Jill Stein.

Attached: JS.jpeg (600x435, 52.99K)

Jill Stein was hot AF when she was young

Attached: jill_stein.jpg (965x1462, 540.8K)

Attached: 170405-putin-flynn-dinner-jhc-1700_ae6b4cdd270c7a7f3720c0df3b07f9fb.fit-760w.jpg (760x521, 121.52K)

Checked.

This video has been posted on Zig Forums throughout the years. The fun starts at 23:20. It serves as an example of how jews falsify information through citation and plagiarize in order to promote themselves.

When nu/pol/ finally encounters their first jew, they will be unprepared. I see a 2 year supply of dead sea salt products in their future.

Literally kill yourself kike

This is so fucking old and irrelevant.
The crocodile tears videos of Frankenstein fucking destroying an entire audience of crying shrieking kvetching jews at a university podium is absolutely glorious
He has so many great videos, recent ones too he won't stop talking shit about his fellow jews

Dude that's like a 6.5.

I want that video. Gibs me dat.

Enjoy

Oh thought I posted the second most viewed one.
The most viewed version has Arabic subtitles for some reaosn

In case arab text triggers anyone

actually that music is gay as fuck. anyways watch this shit it's glorious

Can any user shed light on why a small minority of leftist intellectual Jews become vocal critics of Zionism? Chomsky and Finkelstein are the two that I am most familiar with.

Well you're wrong because he's worse than a marxist. I forgot why though maybe another user can fill in
Anyways, probably some admixture of decent genes who knows.

Tell me what's so bad about Uncle Noam, guy.

From what I remember, his criticism are decent but his suggestions are all. bad.
What I do personally know is that he worked on some monkey for linguistics, then fucking left him in a zoo to rot to never see him again, even though the monkey learned enough language.
The money learned only one word after Choam left. Stone. For smoking weed. He spend the rest of his days trying to cure his depression.
RIP Nim Chimpsky

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024x816, 764.82K)

I'll put my knowledge of Jewry against anyone eon this board. I never claimed Finekstein was "good," and in fact if you watch his talks, when a "White Goyim" criticizes" Israel, he immediately gets defensive and goes after the White guy.
But to watch Dershowitz squirm is still fucking amazing. And you notice, at first the slimy Jew threatens the the rone with Litigation, but never pursued it. He did, however, use his connections to fuck him out of a job. When my enemies fight, I enjoy it and watch where the fractures are so I can further exploit them when and where needed…as for you, well you can suck my ass….

Retard, it's relevant again since A. this kike may well be close to going down as a pedo B. In case you haven't noticed, other than the Jews shilling against it, almost none of the assholes pretending to be "oldfags" have any idea what it is.
when 2 of your enemies fight and exposure fracture points, is it better NOt to study where and how that can be exploited? Dershowitz is a Jew who "allegedly" committed crime with 13 year old White slaves provided by his kike buddy Epstein. Now, having a grandmother who came from Lithuania and one from Germany and both of whom saw kike behavior firsthand toward young native girls, I'll do anything I need to keep Dershowtiz's name in the larger conversation to hopefully get more girls to come forward and get him in jail.

Dershowitz 19:00: "there has to be a statute of limitations on grievances." (!!!!!) From a kike who fights for more and more shekels from Germany to Israel, that's fucking rich.

Well sir, in that case carry on

Wait he was just named after Noam. I'm not sure if Noam had anything to do with it. My mistake.

Anyways I've never heard any good suggestions from Noam myself, but it was another user that had better criticisms. Maybe nothing wrong with him.

if you're interested user, go to the thread I made somewhere below "AMA- on the Jews" and watch the Israeli documentary on Eastern European White slaves in Israel. Also have a bunch of articles there. If you don't know about it, learn about the Jew White slave in Eastern european women and you'll get as angry as I am I suspect user.

In case anyone wants to know the real reason I posted this and why I want this piece of vermin to remain in the conversation, HERE (from ISRAELI TV!) is what they do to young, teenage, Eastern Euro girls in that nest of satanic vipers. This, now THIS works me into a fucking rage:

youtube.com/watch?v=QEEbH7ANBOE

Attached: yt-jew-slavery.png (1696x1388, 96.57K)

Basic case of historical scholarship versus postmodern sophistry. A lawyer’s job is to question what “is” is in order to help his client, in this case the tribe, abscond from enforceable liability. A scholar’s job is to seek the truth. It’s a very different toolset.

That said, the attorney’s conduct during the debate was reprehensible, and he clearly owes somebody 10k.

On the subject of older women and Russia, when the russian embassy in UK taunted May with this video after she made a fool of herself with that dance with the niggers by posting this was hilarious. They titled it "Choose Your Foreign Diplomacy style."

Now HERe is thera May…and you wonder why her husband never could get it up once to even knock her up? she's fucking repulsive! I used to be sort of ashamed to have a Balt Grandmother and Slav Grandfather. These days I'm proud.

Curb your enthusiasm, however. The crying girl wasn't a jew. She was German. So there's another layer of duplicity and scathing critique going on here.

Isn't Finkelstein giving a tongue lashing to a hated kraut for daring to upbraid him, a jew, on his critique of the use of the holocaust for commercial reasons?

He's a gatekeeper like all the jewish thought leaders, truth, logic, reason, until any jewish crimes are the subject of debate.
9/11 being his most famous giveaway, the truth of who did it, "unimportant"

Finklestein never calls out the holocaust for being the hoax that it is. Just that "The holocaust is used by jews to make money and earn sympathy for israel".
I'd like to see finklestein call the holyhoax a non-event

kek

"Like other anti-semites, Mr Finkelstein generalises about "the Jews"; for example: "Just as Israelis … courageously put unruly Palestinians in their place, so American Jews courageously put unruly blacks in their place." He says "the main fomenters of anti-semitism "are 'American Jewish elites' who need to be stopped." Normally, no one would take such claims seriously, but he boasts that he "can get away with things which nobody else can" because his parents were Holocaust survivors.

And then, of course, there is me. In a recent article, Should Alan Dershowitz Target Himself for Assassination? Mr Finkelstein commissioned a cartoon by a man who was placed second in the Iranian Holocaust-denial cartoon contest. The Hustler-type cartoon portrayed me as masturbating in joy while viewing images of dead Lebanese on a TV set labelled "Israel peep show", with a Star of David prominently featured."

Attached: Alan_dershowitz_by_Latuff.jpg (2016x2992, 615.03K)

I'm sort of mixed feelings on this account. Perhaps it didn't happen but like Trump's wall it definitely should have happened. If it didn't, doesn't that make Hitler a cuck?

Hitler was a zionist, he supported the relocation of jews to their own ethnostate.

no it doesnt make Hitler a cuck, it makes Hitler the most libeled man in history.

Attached: shutitdown.jpg (306x682, 22.78K)

My dubs are bigger than yours, opinion discarded

Rome was not built in a day user. The fangs of international Jewry– which have had Americ's throat firmly in its jaw for over a century– will not be removed with one good pull. When even one brick ones out of the article the kikes have built up….oh shit, I bet none f you new fags have even red "The Goldstone Report," have you?
Now, you want talk about "professional shilling?" When that fucking report first came out, the Jews fucking FLOODED the results everywhere with fake, pro-Jew bullshit such that it took you at least 10 mins to even fucking FIND the real one from the UN. Let me see if I van find it even now.
And, BTW, after numerous threats–suossedly to his chidden and grandchildren and grandchildren– Golstone 9a south african Jew) ned up "recanting." Now how exactly one can "recant" on a report one wrote for the Un and suddenly claim…the things he saw and wrote about weren't ACTUALLY REAL, beats me, but that's what he did.
His initial conclusion was the the Jews had broken 2 articles of the Un convention on genocide. Then, after about a year of pressure, he just officially :enacted" and hasn't really given a serious interview since.
Anyway, et me look for the report or see if its completely Shoahed:

OK, to the best of my knowledge, THIS is the original, the real one. Was anyone around in 2009-10 when this thing first came out? You'd search for it, and without exaggeration, 20 fake fucking Jew-made things would pop up in the results, and it was virtually impossible to find. This is worth reading.
Keep in mind, however, he did "recant." After this, will look for Finkelstein's article (he later wrote a book) called: "Goldstone Recants!"

www2.ohchr.org/english/bodies/hrcouncil/docs/12session/A-HRC-12-48.pdf

Here is a summary of Finkelstein's book: "Goldstone Recants!" I think shamir had an article on this, not a full book, will look for that if anons wan to read it. Now, keep in mind, I AM NOT calling either of these a "good jew." The book is just interesting since it details the lentos the likes int to in order to force Goldstone to "Recant" and fall in line.
Just one example? Goldstone was a religious Jew. The Rabbi who was overseeing his son's "bar-mitzvah (sp?) refused to allow him to take part in the ceremony. This was in addition to the death threats, spitting on him, all kinds of shit.

orbooks.com/catalog/goldstone-recants/

A limited hangout or partial hangout is, according to former special assistant to the Deputy Director of the Central Intelligence Agency Victor Marchetti, "spy jargon for a favorite and frequently used gimmick of the clandestine professionals. When their veil of secrecy is shredded and they can no longer rely on a phony cover story to misinform the public, they resort to admitting—sometimes even volunteering—some of the truth while still managing to withhold the key and damaging facts in the case. The public, however, is usually so intrigued by the new information that it never thinks to pursue the matter further."[1][2]

I just saw this question user, after the other user gave an answer that made no sense. In the case of Finkelstein at least, he claims his parents are HolycO$t survivors and the the Jews are exploiting his parents "suffering" to further the Israeli agenda, and he believes it "cheapens" his parents memory (although he says, his parents had no issue with cashing the checks the Germans sent them monthly, despite how much they despised them).
I've, over the years, watched a LOT of Finelstein videos, and it's pretty amazing the way his attitude will suddenly change when it's a White goyim (as opposed to nigger, spic, whatever) leveling criticisms at Israel, and will immediately turn into an almost Ben Shapiro type defending the next of Vipers. In his mind, it seems only hi fellow Jews and Arabs are allowed to criticize Israel, and this despite the fact that Whitey is the one paying the bills for all the bullshit.

CHOMSKY- Interestingly, Bin Laden apparently had several books if his on his bookshelf (not going to argue here whether bin laden was a CIa plant and the rest). Chomsky , from what I've heard, was raised in part on a kibbutz in Israel. He's also married a type a foreigner far younger than he is.
mt problem with him is that he almost always seems to assign Israel as the subordinate in this this, as if the us is using THEM as this militarized little outpost who does AmERICA'S dirty work for US (!!!) Abby Martin (who I hate so much it's beyond even here I could hate fuck her) also parrots this bullshit. And they can't stand when you start bringing up Jonathon Pollard, Marc Rich, the 38 billion (which is actually only a small fraction o the REAL fucking money going there). i could ramble on for apes. So, if as chomsky and abby martin sat (at least lately) and gave me the usual bullshit about how "the US is really in charge" and "Israel is just foreign outpost/Base kept there to secure Us access to oil." If that is all so, why is not a single US Naval ship regularly there and instead in Bahrain?
See Abby Martin interview on Joe Rogaine, where she speaks SO FUCKING DIDACTICally as if she just fucking knows everything, and she hasn't a goddam, clue what is really going on with things like AIPAC.
If you want to see something great, look at this fucking the of Netanyahu addressing the Us congress and how EVERYONEi s afraid to be first one to stop that bullshit for fear they will be accused of disloyalty (to ISRAEL, a fucking FOEIGN NATION!!!). So, finally, Rand Paul stopped first and, sure enough, an article next dat about other of not Rand hates the Jews bc he DARES to stop clapping first after 6 minutes:

Just go through and COUNT them lads, and see if it doesn't remind you of the stories from Soviet times when everyone was afraid to be the first to stop clapping. THIs is how fucking owned we are by these fucking kikes:

youtube.com/watch?v=0KMVhb57RqI

I would have grunted on Pelosi, not gonna lie.

Attached: screen-shot-2016-11-17-at-12-19-56-pm[1].png (576x465, 394.22K)

Attached: 5c0e5236dda4c832468b4640[1].png (460x258, 105.51K)

All 3 would enjoy our blood in their matzo

Snowden is a good example of this. Remember Valerie Plame, the sex operative? Of course you don't, because they punished Scooter Libby to make an example of him and used their man Snowden to damage the MI spooks looking over their shoulders.

Wasn't some recently arrested antifaggot working for that them?

This is now a JILF thread. Jacky Rosen in pic related.

Attached: jr.jpg (744x496, 39.03K)