Patriot Front celebrates Black History Month by honoring true African-American patriots

Yes, that’s right, the very first man to be killed in the Revolutionary War was an African-American. In fact, he was multiracial, African-American and Native American. Patriot Front would like to remind everyone that men of all races have fought and died for America, not just white people.

Attached: pf crispin attucks.png (2550x3300, 3.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

todayifoundout.com/index.php/2013/08/the-first-legal-slave-owner-in-what-would-become-the-united-states-was-a-black-man/
listverse.com/2017/06/06/top-10-black-slaveowners/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crispus_Attucks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

where is the evidence of this? sounds like some made up bullshit. Also, a nigger getting shot by a brit doesnt make it ok for them to kill whitey and rape white women literally every single day in America. There is evidence of this on the FBI website, local crime reports, and from inner cities being brutal nightmare shitholes packed with niggers.
Anyway, its made up bullshit. fake and gay.

It was a real thing. Of course, in context, it was a nigger provoking a police response by chucking a brick at them.

Speaking of firsts, did they know that the first slave owner in both human history in Africa was a black African and again in America was African-American?

todayifoundout.com/index.php/2013/08/the-first-legal-slave-owner-in-what-would-become-the-united-states-was-a-black-man/

listverse.com/2017/06/06/top-10-black-slaveowners/

No wonder everyone has left here

If they are National Socalist Niggers. Sure they’re great people. As they understand they have to go back to Africa. And destroy all Jew control of it. But if they are a commie nigger, which most are. They all get the rope just the same as the white commies.

He wuz a good boy.
I bet he even went to church every Sunday.
Le 56% meme created 1700's.

Attached: 56_face.jpg (750x1000, 43.95K)

This is pretty much accepted as part of the American foundational mythos. If you haven't at least heard of Crispus (poster is wrong) Attucks you're probably a retarded shill.

Gosh it's almost like it didn't happen. Go back to halfchan with this bullshit you niggerfaggot.

Kill yourself faggot

PF is full of cucks. All they do is go around and put up flyers, take pictures of the flyers, then post them on social media while exclaiming "muh nationalist".

And they couldn't even get his name right.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crispus_Attucks

Nigger, never once in all of Public School in California was this nigger mentioned. They must have made this shit up recently, otherwise I would have heard about it when I was in school.

One of my professors in High School was based and redpilled and would always get a holler full of laughs when I told him the guy was just a bystander and shouldn't be remembered as some sort of martyr for the nation. I miss that professor and wish him well.

(; - ;)7

Attached: IT'S TIME TO END THIS.jpg (500x299, 28.65K)

They started shilling him in urban Wisconsin by grade 10 US history, around 2004.

Im a 30 year old boomer and I dont remember anyone ever talking to me or reading about crispus

So its the identity europa but for boomers

Nearly 30 yr old boomer reposting here, in Texas he was shilled both in Middleschool and Highschool.

Based nigger. Please rob me, kill me, rape my wife, poison my kids with drugs and rap "music". So fucken based :^)

This shit was never taught in school.

Probably a false flag.

Niggers sided with the British during the revolutionary war because they were promised freedom and citizenship.
In fact in the original version of the star spangled banner there was a stanza that damned niggers and injuns that fought alongside the brits.