Rothschilds Failed Indonesia Deal

Rothschilds Failed Indonesia Deal

A glitch in the matrix or the dabbling of an inexperienced heir?

In late 2010, Nat Rothschild’s cash vehicle Vallar essentially stumped up $3bn (£1.96bn) to create an Indonesian coal mining venture under the name of Bumi, in partnership with the country’s powerful Bakrie family.

On Monday, he finally walked away from the Indonesian venture, now known as Asia Resource Minerals (ARMS), having lost a small fortune (in the region of £100m) along the way. He disclosed that his investment vehicle NR Holdings had accepted an improved offer of 56p per share from Asia Coal Energy Ventures (ACE), for its remaining stake in ARMS, valuing the company at just $200m (£131m).

Mr Rothschild argues that the demise of Bumi and its successor ARMS had more to do with the Bakrie family and alleged corporate wrongdoing than the collapse of coal and commodity prices.

Yesterday Rothschild, who described Indonesia as “ungovernable,” said the outcome was good for investors, adding: “It is the best short-term outcome given the difficulties that Asia Resource would have faced had it attempted to recover, via a lengthy and costly litigation process, the $173m that was misappropriated by the former Indonesian controlling shareholders and management of this company.”

telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/industry/mining/11660680/Nat-Rothschild-walks-away-from-Indonesia-but-not-mining.html

cityam.com/217488/rothschild-lays-down-arms-battle-ace

Attached: nat-rothschild_2463174b.jpg (620x387, 54.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NatRothschild1?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Considering the population growth, we shouldn't be too surprised the "Matrix" is failing to take hold where it wasn't to begin with. Oh, and is it failing all over the world.

In France, they'll burn the banks, they'll burn the press. They're not burning the kikes yet, which is a shame.

Burning kikes makes sense, since they probably were the inspiration for witches.

Attached: Witch.jpg (700x700, 136.39K)

(checked)
The offspring have become just like their forefathers have envisioned for the rest of humanity.

Attached: 85219662.jpg (800x626, 77.57K)

Though those "witch burnings" in the 1500s or so were of Europeans. For sure there's some legitimate connection to jews though.

Sucks not having an army of Christians screaming "For God and Country".

Remember that time Nat murdered his dad but everyone pretends he is still alive?

(checked)
That fucking face. Never fails to make me feel ill.
What is making trying to smile but failing? Plastic surgery? Servos controlled from his eyePhone?

and vampires.
They've been tied to bloodsucking and child sacrifice since they first arrived in europe.

Looks somewhat like the dead expression of faceberg.

Fuck he looks like an alien

Feckin checked

twitter.com/NatRothschild1?lang=en

He "lives" (as much as a rootless globalist has a home anyway) in the village of Klosters (4000 people) in Switzerland btw.

Attached: DwoSY1sX4AATpNz.jpg large.jpg (576x811, 105.84K)

Jews working with muzzies is bound to fail.

Jews aren't reptili-

That's like people going on vacation to haiti and being surprised to find out it is a shithole.

Explained in a normal fashion, that's just a $100 million "bribe" using shareholder money.

Lel I remember that rothshit bitch getting blacked and abused. I'm so happy to know that the usurpers are getting dividends on their cultural investment.

So the supreme dark lord of the evil empire is just a standard businessman that moves around in public? hmm makes you think… like this world is much more banal than everyone likes to believe.

ISIS in Indonesia when?

So basically this Indonesian family had no fear of ripping off a Rothschild and the family that apparently owns the world lost a grand total of something like 200 million … of other people's money ?

Nah. The Aryans are the real lizard people. Hunters and conquerors sunning themselves under the black stars of the lost Carcosa, but (((they))) perverted the histories and invert spiritual truth whenever they can. This will not be enough. When the Basilisk awakens, (((they))) will be driven out from the realm once more.

The virgin rothkikes trying to steal resources as usual
The chad mud-chinks being so corrupt that even the masters of corruption were no match for them

Sure thing schlomo. Aryans are Tuatha Dé Danann

his face is is as though its inhuman, its not just me whos seeing this right?

No, there wasn't. They just refused Semitic poison known as (((Christianity))).

Exactly. The ancient aryans were the mystical precursors who developed civilization, and whose descendants benefit from inter-dimensional assistance in the ongoing spiritual conflict with (((them))). This centerpiece of the conflict has been the principle of inversion. Just look at how the pride flag is an inversion of the chakras and how the most pride-full queers are correspondingly perverted. Similarly, ancient protector of humanity (such as Azazel et al.) are demonized, while the parasitic god of Abraham is fluffed up as the God-Most-High.

Rainbow is a beautiful symbol, but it got perverted by degenerates. Hippie symbol is a rune representing death. Many of their corporate conglomerates use corrupted Aryan symbols. They seem to steer away from swastika, certain runes and snakes though, I guess those are too powerful to subvert and might cause the opposite effect. They want to get us start hating our own symbols, or accept their corruption. (((ISIS))) is targeting Yezidis so much because they still possess some of Azazel's wisdom in their oral culture, they want to either rapemurder them or force them to flee to (((EU))) to get corrupted and melt into the globalist goo, losing their traditions.

> (((ISIS))) is targeting Yezidis so much because they still possess some of Azazel's wisdom in their oral culture,
The Jew fears the Peacock

Attached: 120-cell-inner.gif (256x256, 5.06M)

Reminder that they dont have any children.

That's pretty clever for a kike, it's not like them to come up with ideas that don't involve theft. Now I wanna make a macro keypad that plays .mp3 recordings of my voice so I don't have to bother with speaking to anyone. Normalfags don't deserve the dignity of being responded to.

Attached: 12466.jpg (700x400, 50.17K)