Malaysia bans Israel from participating in swimming championships

Hey Zig Forums, heres a point emerging potentially entering meme, The Federation of Malaysia recently said they would not allow Israeli swimmers to compete in the 2019 World Para Swimming Championships scheduled to take place between Jul 29 and Aug 4 in Kuching, Sawarak. It serves as a qualifying event for the Tokyo 2020 Paralympics.

theborneopost.com/2019/01/27/ipc-strips-malaysia-of-right-to-host-2019-world-para-swimming-championships-after-israel-athlete-ban/ 27 Jan 2019
nst.com.my/world/2019/01/455011/update-msia-stripped-2019-world-para-swimming-championships-over-israeli-ban
>(((LONDON))): The International Paralympic Committee (IPC) on Sunday stripped Malaysia of the right to host the 2019 world para swimming championships after the country banned Israeli athletes from participating. The championships, a qualifier for the 2020 Tokyo Paralympics, had been scheduled for Kuching between July 29 and Aug 4.
>The committee announced the decision today after the IPC Governing Board meeting in (((London))) after Sarawak announced that it would follow national policy by banning Israeli athletes from entering the state and participating in the championships.

>“Since then, there has been a change of political leadership and the new Malaysian government has different ideas. Politics and sport are never a good mix and we are disappointed that Israeli athletes would not have been allowed to compete in Malaysia,” he elaborated.
>Some 600 swimmers from 60 nations were expected to compete here in Kuching before the announcement. wew thats just 1 order of magnitude less for an unholy trip

You guys remember Mahathir right? Practically Malaysian Hitler, he would have have deported them if there werent already gone by the time he came to power in the 1981

Attached: brits btfo.png (858x858, 350.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

astroawani.com/video-malaysia/saya-tak-faham-kenapa-dunia-terpaksa-ikut-israel-tun-m-357533
youtube.com/watch?v=emIMG4C6zP4&t=1253
instagram.com/p/Bsxnsi2F8wY/?utm_source=ig_embed
channelnewsasia.com/news/sport/polish-swimmer-rejects-malaysia-coaching-job-israeli-ban-ipc-11178730
youtube.com/watch?v=psjDoIMn7dc&t=309
youtube.com/watch?v=UMI5pvPq9Rw&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does anybody remember that time the kikes persuaded the NZ All Blacks to cancel their game against the Springboks? That sure taught evil racist South Africa a lesson, didn't it?

More of this. Pile it on.

Based.

Attached: 3ea4e5c8e10589efadeb6f945c3b72feec9875d04ce4d7d37565268ec47ea7e0.webm (1160x650, 3.67M)

astroawani.com/video-malaysia/saya-tak-faham-kenapa-dunia-terpaksa-ikut-israel-tun-m-357533

26 year old Minister of Youth and Sports Syed Saddiq Syed Saddiq engaged with an Anglejew of the BBC and defends the country from the lies and corruption of Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=emIMG4C6zP4&t=1253 is embed broken?
instagram.com/p/Bsxnsi2F8wY/?utm_source=ig_embed
After the interview the the israeli responded by saying malaysia is politicizing sport and thats wrong

Polish swimmer rejects Malaysia coaching job over Israeli ban
>channelnewsasia.com/news/sport/polish-swimmer-rejects-malaysia-coaching-job-israeli-ban-ipc-11178730
smh poland i thought you guys were cool

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74.5K)

Vid related is where the first pic is from a BBC hardtalk I think 2005.
>youtube.com/watch?v=psjDoIMn7dc&t=309

This next vid is from 2018 where Tun M ridicules journalists and their bs
>youtube.com/watch?v=UMI5pvPq9Rw&

Attached: 143101c1185c4d9dc36f7b38ac4b563c2ce5b28e08c0468bfe84aacda48f2464.jpg (2662x2177 442.38 KB, 666.5K)

Wait, if everyone refuses pissrael because of genocide they no longer have to foot the bill for multiculti diversalympics? sweet.

Kill yourself.

Stay Stronk Malay people!

A country with a 26 yo minister is a country whose minister still has balls and moral courage. I bet he's lurked for 2 years too.

what's paraswimming?

The majority of people don't really give a fuck about Israel one way or another. Not many people who aren't Jews have a personal connection to the country. Most people in the Western world just know that, right or wrong, Jews decide what is and isn't allowed right now. Most people want to continue practicing their profession, and if opposing Israel means the Jews can ruin their lives, they won't do it. It's just that simple. When the Jews lose their power, as all powerful groups do eventually, these same people will be all about sending the Jews to summer camp when that becomes the popular sentiment.

For their relatively small population Jews are good at sports.

Attached: Markspitz.jpeg (360x449 16.61 KB, 17.02K)

BRASS BALLS

Jews are puny and easy to crush.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 106.88K)

I wonder what happened to Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 hmm…

Fuckin terrorist bastards, Jews are the worst they really are.

if everyone refuses pissrael the world would be a significant amount better all around

ok shlomo, you can come take my country after I die :^)

checked
Thanks for the support, in an interview he says that he used to play Dota when he was younger, I would not at all be surprised if he's come across the chans in his time online from 2005

Paralympic swimming, for the disabled

yeah youre probably right, for some reason I was under the impression that poland was rising against the eternal jew in europe

For their relatively small population theyre good at a lot of things. By itself it wouldnt be a problem, only those prone to the sin of envy would hate people based on their success.
The Germans for instance are very good at developing science and tech and yet no one hates them for the reason of being smart. People hate jews (at least here) because of their history of lies, censorship, hedonism, Godlessness, degeneracy, but most of all because of their low intensity genocide of the Palestinians which many people here cant wrap their head around considering they claim that they were genocided by the Germans in the most heinous of ways but yet have no problem doing exactly the same to another group

Many of my countrymen dont know that the holocaust was a jewish projection of their own intentions, and it should have been caught as soon as the lie was pushed but sadly after 1945 they ruled some 80-90% of the planet through their proxies and their control of the media fucked everyone's brains up to this day.
I seek to meme this information into the collective consciousness of my country (to a lesser extent the world) but Im not entirely sure how to go about doing it. Ive been on Zig Forums since 2014 and left in 2016 to develop my own memes and various skills and now im ready to put them to use in the great meme war

based island sandniggers

really if the muslims would stop invading our countries for welfare gibs we could be best buddies.

you can overlook them blowing things up on a regular basis once you consider how much damage we've done playing political god over there; we should stop that. their population really has no other way to fight back when faced with an overwhelming military that crushes their military in a matter of days.

Attached: 1398438738-malaysians-hold-anti-obama-protest-at-us-embassy-in-kuala-lumpur_4557381.jpg (654x1168 30.96 KB, 561.15K)

Israel was founded during the same year as North Korea. Israel has only won a single gold medal, and the Norks have 16 and they are literally starving brainwashed midgets. JIDF GTFO.

Once again, the Muslims show solidarity with each other, while westerners monitor, fine, and imprison one another for antisemitism.
Which of these two has a future?

these shit international games need to end.

POOL'S CLOSED

Attached: meadowbrook.jpg (850x646, 82.17K)

Lel, better post than this brainlet:

Attached: animated.gif (368x227, 41.24K)

TRUMP IS A KIKE
TRUMP IS A KIKE
TRUMP IS A KIKE
TRUMP IS A KIKE
TRUMP IS A KIKE

KILL ALL CHRISTCUCKS
KILL ALL CHRISTCUCKS
KILL ALL CHRISTCUCKS
KILL ALL CHRISTCUCKS
KILL ALL CHRISTCUCKS

GAS THE BOOMERS
GAS THE BOOMERS
GAS THE BOOMERS
GAS THE BOOMERS
GAS THE BOOMERS

HITLER WAS RIGHT
HITLER WAS RIGHT
HITLER WAS RIGHT
HITLER WAS RIGHT
HITLER WAS RIGHT

Womyns not allowed inside…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (758x606, 705.92K)

based and redpilled