Dad In Custody Battle With Ex-Wife Who Says 6-Year-Old Is A Transgender Girl

How long before she lives streams the kid getting railed?

dailywire.com/news/42917/watch-dad-custody-battle-ex-wife-who-says-6-year-amanda-prestigiacomo
archive.fo/WUhME

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/12479714.html
8ch.net/pol/res/12486420.html
savejames.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Younger-VS-Georgulas.pdf
savejames.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Save_James_Dossier-2.pdf
psychologytoday.com/us/therapists/rebekka-n-ouer-dallas-tx/93136
dallasrainbowcounseling.com
archive.fo/RavbJ
rt.com/usa/445172-transgender-child-mom-court/
archive.is/p4vCf
2d0.ef2.myftpupload.com/?p=1071
2d0.ef2.myftpupload.com/?p=1063
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

webm please , this guys content is internetastic

I bet the mom pegs the boy’s butthole herself

Alright niggers, lets get a dox on this bitch.
Anyone thinking she's a crypto-kike aswell?

Attached: 44670bd5445a5f61a9aca6db7e3097233b2466d309b5ec8f337066c5f8941fa3.jpg (1175x766, 143.29K)

her body her choice.

women are so nurturing.

Previous threads on this topic:

8ch.net/pol/res/12479714.html
8ch.net/pol/res/12486420.html

Shills are already swarming this one.

How can I help user?

You mean all you one and ones bumping the shit out of this? Yeah, we noticed.

This is a good thread. What's our plan? This is something I care about

Alright, first things first.

1. We need to find out who the ex-wife is.
2. We need to spread word of this everywhere
3. This is a custody battle, we need to find something, anything that makes it more likely for her to be declared an unfit parent.

This is child abuse, we have a kid who is in danger from a woman who is using her own child to seek social justice points. This has to be stopped.

This is a viable attack method. Sleuthing time.

The mothers name is Anne Georgulas. She’s a pediatrician with her own practice

savejames.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Younger-VS-Georgulas.pdf

savejames.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Save_James_Dossier-2.pdf

Attached: 753FE161-2680-4BAE-9691-1C2A6892DB6C.jpeg (2048x1262 823.83 KB, 494.7K)

It's been somewhat horrifying to me seeing things that used to be completely unfathomable become normalized and then expected, not long after the propaganda messages begin in the media. First I watched gays go from being shunned and their behavior viewed with disgust, to it being de facto mandatory to support the gay agenda or else. Now I've watched the same thing happen even more quickly with transsexuals and inflicting transsexuality on children. Gays and trannies are the same, and children are still children. This is still child abuse. The only difference is that media started telling everyone that these are things they have to promote to avoid being a bigot. And everyone on the left just falls in line. I'm entirely sure that in 10-20 years, children having adult-type relationships with adults will be normalized and they'll call anyone opposing it bigots. And they'll fall in line for that too. It's sickening how easy it is for people's morality to be warped.

This is fucking disgusting. She is going to wind up destroying her own son!

Attached: EAC3F126-9E09-4A05-9772-60CE27806D7B.jpeg (2048x1427 669.09 KB, 490.31K)

Imagine if your mother wanted to castrate you this badly.

Attached: 229fcbe63d64cc74ac7ac9880e2cb9424e3f66691d9bce49ad16085b56329105.jpg (772x933, 112.97K)

Why the fuck is her DOB redacted?

This is the counselor Georgulas sought out when looking for a psychologist to declare James had dysphoria. This counselor is very much involved in the tranny movement and runs an explicitly gay practice.

psychologytoday.com/us/therapists/rebekka-n-ouer-dallas-tx/93136
dallasrainbowcounseling.com

Her blog or twitter or whatever the fuck it is. Someone please find the 404'd pages.

That I don’t know. It is a bit odd

Forgot pic

Attached: 1E9B2D2D-59F5-4674-9BC1-5315975D33D0.jpeg (768x960, 146.34K)

This is like the (((john money))) story but the jew is the mom. That boy is gonna end up killing himself. The mom even looks jewish.

Honestly, if the father doesn't win this custody battle, he should consider removing his ex-wife from the realm of the living for the sake of his son.

He would lose custody forever and someone just as bad may end up with the child.

What pages 404 for you user? So far they’re all loading

You might be on to something there. archive.fo/RavbJ

I can't even imagine what these kids go through with lunatic fringe women doing this to them. They are literally treating them like dolls in a perverted sense of the word.

Noticed it sniffing around after an old thread.
It was either on her blog or her Dr. Anne site some of the pages had the content removed (not technically 404'd)
I dont have links right now and i'm working don't have time to do anything until tonite. I'll return.

She’s basically made it to where Jeff can’t do anything about this. He can’t call his son by his name, cant take him out in public as James, cant cut his hair, and can’t even let other people call his son James.

I’ll take a look around. Thank goodness for the way back machine.

Attached: 12BB6119-E211-43A0-A2E9-697BECA95E6E.jpeg (1188x1435 986.9 KB, 900.25K)

This "Luke Macias" is probably a kike. (((Them))) playing both sides as usual. Still feel bad for this guy, and this is happening in Texas of all places.

Attached: Luke_Macias.jpg (630x630, 52.49K)

Haven't I seen that similar thread before? Is this the same story?

She looks like she could be a crypto-kikess, going by the face and whatnot.

Bump. Don't let this thread die

Looks like she also could be a crypto-kikess.

This is a continuation from a previous thread. You're not imagining it.

Looking around online I’ve found a few negative reviews with claims that might bear further investigation. These seem like some pretty serious screw ups. Most of the good reviews I’ve found seem rather generic and with far fewer likes than the more detailed negative reviews.

It wouldn’t surprise me about either one of them. Though at least Macias is getting the word out.

Attached: AF5ABB87-5C20-4609-8C21-893B68A4F3B3.jpeg (1034x1814 553.89 KB, 575.97K)

I'm really sad while I read this.

what a damned world!

Attached: woody woody pecker sad.jpg (1280x725, 239.17K)

Kike is wearing a cross necklace. Why is she dragging our religion through the mud like that? I-I'm scared oni-chan

Hold the phone, I got a better idea
rt.com/usa/445172-transgender-child-mom-court/

Yeah, it's a huge fucking mess.

Kikes pretending to be Christians? It's nothing new. Tomás de Torquemada was behind the "Spanish" Inquisition, and he was spared from being expelled from Spain, since he very much supported the Alhambra Decree.

archive.is/p4vCf

Sometimes, RT gives voice to (((anti-White narratives))), so it should be archived as well.

San Antonio has companies that you can pay to add bot reviews to your business. A lot of people don't realize that these businesses operate in the open.

What kind of post is this? A cross necklace has been nothing but a generic jewelry style for years, kike wearing it or not.

I don't see many wear it, only hardcore Christians, or myself.

And in order not to derail the entire thing I'll ask, will there be a doxxing of the jew?

Kill them all. The fathers a total cuck. What does he even have to live for? They turned your blood into an abomination and the farthest you go is making it widely known. He probably gets off thinking about how much publicity this is getting with nothing going to happen. The sons too damaged at this point as well, doesn’t even refuse the cross dressing when he knows what his father says about it. All tranny’s and their families should be wiped out unless a family member takes care of the problem. Otherwise they deserve to die with the abomination. If you’ve got a gay brother and haven’t killed him (covertly) you failed.

Attached: True Gamers be like.JPG (827x723, 44.66K)

Yeah if my gene pool is being threatened I am not just going to bitch online about it, I am going to fucking fight like it's my own life in danger. We don't know that he won't yet.

I looked up the second doctor, Sonia Shukla-Ahluwalia, because of the first review here and because she didn’t have any information on Georgulas website. And something seems kind of off about it. She would have had to be attending UNTHSC at the same time as Saba medical school, which only offers courses on campus. Now this is possible, especially with the advent of online courses, but I find it unlikely. From nurses and doctors I do know I’m always told that medical school is incredibly stressful, difficult, and extremely time intensive. What would that be like when you’re also pursuing a graduate degree?

If I’m wrong and this is actually possible someone please tell me. There has to be something that can be used here and there is little time to waste on a goose chase.

General pediatrics certificate#:114898
NPI number:1275851156
License number:Q7792

Attached: 431FDEFA-27DA-408D-B899-55EE656F0D9C.jpeg (2048x1416, 629.91K)

Ok here is one from may 2014 titled
It links from her twitter to her website and 404's.
2d0.ef2.myftpupload.com/?p=1071

wayback machine does not have it.

Here is another that 404's titled
Presumably of her newborn twins
2d0.ef2.myftpupload.com/?p=1063

holy fuck

Everything that links from her twitter to her website from 20 may 14 to her last 2016 link 404's. Someone more knowledgeable then me may know if this is possibly telling of a coverup.
I'm posting like a madman instead of waiting and compiling in to one post but am also saging. Just want to see if there's any there there.

Anne Georgulas, MD

Dr. Anne Georgulas is a mother of four, two teenagers and two young children. She’s aboard certified pediatrician of the American Board of Pediatrics (ABP). The ABP’s General Pediatrics Certificate is recognized throughout the world. Dr. Anne’s pediatric credentials signify a high level of competence.

Dr. Anne is an Associate Professor of Pediatrics at Children’s Medical Center. She trains the next generation of pediatricians in her style of compassionate, professional care. She focuses her teaching on differential diagnosis. Dr. Anne’s students learn to consider the whole child, the whole family, and the child’s environment.

That’s an important difference. Pediatrics is a unique profession. It’s just not enough to have the best professional credentials. Professional care doesn’t mean the best care. No one can teach sincere compassion for children.

Dr. Anne’s clinical practice is not just a profession – it’s her vocation. Whether it’s advising parents about difficult behavioral problems, pulling from her vast experience to diagnose a difficult illness, or just giving a few kind words while stitching up a cut, Dr. Anne’s goal is your child’s flourishing.
A quick search of a pediatricians job role does not say anything about diagnosing behavior. Their job is to diagnose medical conditions and administer vaccines.

Attached: Dr.strangecare.jpg (250x298, 13.92K)

Leslie Johanson, MSN, RN, CPNP is an Advanced Practitioner. She obtained national certification as a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner for primary care through the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board. These credentials are recognized as the highest credentials a practicing nurse can obtain. She diagnoses and treats common pediatric illnesses and provides excellent advice to parents in routine and preventive care for their children.

Leslie’s passion is human rights. She believes every individual has the right to pursue what makes them happy. With personal contentment in mind, she excels in steering patients and their parents through the difficult teen years. She connects with new parents who are exploring the many ways to parent. She guides families on how to be healthy and happy.

Leslie also enjoys teaching. She trains rising nurse practitioners in the medicine of illness and preventative medicine. She enjoys teaching her brand of acceptance of the whole child.

Leslie lives with her husband, 2 children, and 2 elderly cats. She enjoys yoga and a cruelty free diet.

Whether treating a bruised knee, a child in crisis or your healthy child, Leslie will leave room for personal differences and make you and your child feel comfortable.

So is pediatric care now about life shaping? How many user's with kids have experience with this.

Attached: deadlyLeslie.jpg (250x298, 16.18K)

Here is a pic from her facebook linking to the same 404'd website page.
What the fuck is this picture supposed to convey?

Attached: dr annies deep thoughts.jpg (540x282, 16.73K)

Has there been any updates? The last time these threads were up was a couple of months ago.

Looks like they're turning boys into trannies, which they are. And? That's the war. Learn what context clues are and go back to 5th grade.

If you're such a genius find these 404'd pages.

PARENTS WHO PUSH FOR TRANNY CHILDREN ARE PEDOPHILES.

It’s more likely they altered or updated the website. A lot of times that changes the URL so whenever you click on it it redirects you to the old page, instead of wherever the new one is. Though I don’t know of a way off the top of my head to fix that without being the owner or administrator of the site.

A pediatrician can diagnose certain behaviors, like ADHD, and there are some who specialize in child behavioral problems as part of their training and education.

>((("I Am Jazz")))
The mom is doing this based on a fake TV show.
She's far too insane to see how insane she is.

the chances of it being as bad or worse than it already is are VERY slim

Attached: 1542547653999.jpg (1157x1001, 165.06K)

Isnt this what you guys want? Arent all of you pedophiles?

it's cunts like this why I don't give a damn whenever anything bad happens to a female, whether she's white or not, so many of them are utterly rotten and there's no way to tell which

Have had nothing but male pediatricians so this has never happened. It has always been physical health related, or maybe shooting the shit about normal stuff. With that said, I am sure in certain areas you get guy doctors that will pull that shit too. Parents have become a combination of soft and retarded and run their kids to the doctor for every temp at and over 99 degrees, so they look for bitches like this that will tell them how to raise their kids and the job attracts people that want to prey on these week parents and their children.

when I was young, my pediatrician was this creepy jew that would always feel my balls like "hmmm", saying he was checking for lumps. at some point, I stopped going to the doctor, and then when I started going to a doctor again as an adult, now a woman, she doesn't do that

so I question whether that was actually part of the physical or if I got molested

You got molested, why the fuck would a doctor feel your balls "Hmmm"

We need a doomer to show God's judgement to this woman

Of course she fucking is. The fathers a cuck for not taking his kid back from a pedophile who's trying to kill it. Maybe the father should grow a pair

The courts don't give a fuck about fathers or children in the least.

I fucking hate these fucking whores.

You're right. We should get back at them by abusing women.

real life isn't a rambo action movie faggot

Mate child sex with adults is a line half the left isn't willing to cross. Apparently even tumblrites have standards, low however they might be

Ok so i finally found one of the links i was looking for and it is a bit juicy. Pic very much related.

Anyone think this is useful in any way? Seeing as how blog posts of hers from before and after this string of 404s load just fine. I'm guessing the removal was intentional.

Sorry i thought the embed and the pic were going to show.

Attached: Dr Anne NOOO!.png (1025x741, 126.12K)

Why again is the OP picture deleted?

When I was a little kid this age my parents mostly left me in the charge of my sister who was 5 years my senior. She and her friend would always do stuff like this to me, put earrings on me, play dress up, etc and I'm only now starting to remember it as I repressed those weird memories through high school. Is this a form of sexual abuse? I do have weird sexual issues that I won't elaborate on.

Attached: doge.png (640x537, 337.89K)

everyone does , the fact that you are conscious of this is healthy. Vices arent vices when they dont stop you from leading a healthy life. But eveyone has temptations.

Girls play dressup , its natural. The fact that this effects anyone later in life shows a weak family dynamic.

I made out with my sister as a kid because we were mimicing soap operas … that shit means nothing when you have a strong family that teaches you the difference between exploring and being an adult.

Im guessing your parents didnt instill values in you consciously.

No, just that I had to make as much money as possible

what if a mother has a 14 year old son that has taken a liking to fascism? I just want advice……

teach him that fascism is more than an ideology and that you must eat and dress like a fascists.

fascism has aesthetics , fascism has nutrition … fascism has architecture

and also teach him that no matter who you are that you have to still be aware of the environment and the rules of the environment

and now you will post tits or gtfo

Wouldn't be the first time, a mother in charge of raising a boy is a mistake even when they aren't insane.

pay homage

Attached: 5445446649k657.jpg (964x945, 156.15K)