Federal Reserve and Inflation

This thread is dedicated to the discussion of central banking, fiat currency, the Federal Reserve, the families and actors involved, and economic factors including inflation, and the history and implications of the same.

I have been made aware (largely due to this website and others like it) that there exists a small rootless international clique that has gained control of very nearly every national bank on this earth. This is evident for reasons that I will not touch on here, although posters are welcomed to expand on that below. It is also worrisome! After all, how can we expect such a group to represent the best interests of the people when they are not held accountable, and operate at a level above that of even our own governments?

I have attached an image that I would like to use as the starting point of this discussion. Here we can see the consumer price index (CPI) of the United States and how it has changed over time. From what I can gather, the consumer price index is meant to measure inflation, and is derived from a total of the prices of common goods and services, or a "basket". So we can clearly see that from 1775 to 1913, the CPI generally remained the same, with peaks during wartime. But from 1913 to present day, the inflation has gone through the roof. This is obviously not a good thing, because with inflation comes devaluation of currency, and inflation can be used as a kind of hidden tax. You might notice that around 1970 the inflation really picked up, I have been told that it is because of economic changes made during the Nixon administration.

As you can see, and may well already know, the Federal Reserve is the central bank of the United States and it was created in 1913, under the administration of Woodrow Wilson, with the Federal Reserve Act. I have heard that the very same families already had control over the central banks of France and England and their power was somehow spread to the United States. My knowledge in this area is limited to say the least, if an user could shed some light on that, it would be greatly appreciated.

If anyone has information or resources relating to these subjects they are encouraged to dump them here. Thank you in advance for your replies.

Attached: cpi usa.jpg (1044x732, 53.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money#Properties
facts-are-facts.com/news/the-federal-reserve-is-privately-owned
youtube.com/watch?v=gmk8L0_U888
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Buy bitcoin

Makes me wish I would have hopped on the bitcoin train a few years ago, I could have made some serious dough

You chart is shit. The central bank isn't the primary cause of the currency debasement, it's the gold standard. In 1933 FDR removed the local gold standard in the US. That allowed some restriction to loosen up on monetary policy. However, it wasn't until the Nixon gold shock in 1971 where he removed the international gold standard that the central bank was set free to print the WORLD to death. Since we effectively conquered the world after WWII through the dollar as the reserve currency, we've offshored the inflation overseas. Go compare the charts for other countries just after 1971, you see the same hockey stick. Also plot 1933 and 1971 on that chart.

Gold standards are critical to stop jews.

Attached: the more you know.png (1240x793, 1.05M)

What you are saying makes sense, but do you think that if there was never a Federal Reserve Act that the gold standard still would have been removed? Just some food for thought. I can't help but think that since 1913, the U.S. federal government has been obligated to act in the interest of the (((bankers))) due to their leverage on the economy, which also makes me think that they are the ones that pulled us into WW1 and WW2. This is a very heavy belief but it makes sense to me, if I'm mistaken in any of this please let me know.

At base, inflation and deflation are political palliatives; used only when the purchasing power of a money becomes politically conspicuous.

In purely theoretical terms, inflation is an increase in the quantity of a money, in its fully-diluted sense, that is not offset by a corresponding increase in the demand for that money, so that the exchange-value of that money falls. Deflation then, is a decrease in the quantity of a money, in its fully-diluted sense, that is not offset by a corresponding decrease in the demand for that money, so that the exchange-value of that money rises.

As the demand and quantity of any and all moneys are privy to the collated fluctuations of individual investors, the exchange value of all moneys is in a constant state of flux. Consequently, a money is always in a state of inflation or deflation.

Inflationism and deflationism are predicated on an absurdity – the stability of the exchange value of a money. This stability is itself, and herein lies the absurdity, on a monetary system in which the quantity of a money increases and decreases pari passu with the increases and decreases of demand for that money.

The assumptions here are the neutrality of changes in money supply, and the even circulation of those changes in money supply across the entirety of the market.

Rather, all moneys enter and exit the market in specific ways and in accordance with specific mechanisms. The circulation of these local changes in the supply of moneys across the market varies with the particular investment and divestment of those moneys.

Therefore a money is worth more when and where it is scarce, than when and where it is abundant.

By example, the massive influx of gold and silver from America in Castilian Spain raised the prices of bread, wine, cloth and labour relative to the poorer France, and relative Spain itself prior to its abundance of precious metals.

As these local changes in the supplies of individual moneys are continuous and counterbalancing, the relative exchange value of any and all moneys, and all goods and services, can never stabilise.

To wit, each individual choice is dependent on the definite time and place, under definite conditions, and between strictly limited qualities of moneys, goods and services. It is under these specifics that each individual considers the direct or indirect, the immediate or future, the lesser or greater, satisfaction derived from those moneys, goods and services.

Therefore in a market with a limited money supply, if prices of one or more moneys, goods or services rise then some other moneys, goods or services must fall.

The debasement of already-monetised assets drives investment towards those assets with relatively greater performances as a money. As those assets become monetised, the market, if possible, responds by increasing the production of those increasingly-monetised assets, weakening the asset as a money.

Fiat currency is a sovereign equity instrument, a certificate of ownership in the total value stored in that currency. If fiat currency is a share, a fiat currency bond is a restricted share. A true valuation of dollars then requires full dilution of all outstanding sources of conversion from restricted and contingent shares to shares.

As the supply of fiat currencies is potentially unlimited, their value, as money should be negligible. In reality, legal tender laws oblige acceptance of the state-issued currency as payment in all cases, and at least partly, maintain the monetisation of fiat currency.

Some of this debasement takes the form of insured credit expansion: the explicit guarantees of sovereign debt and implicit guarantees of private debt by the government.

However the vast majority of post-Volcker fiat currency debasement is created through the sale of marketable bonds, such as treasury bills, treasury notes and treasury bonds, and non-marketable bonds, primarily savings bonds, through existing financial markets.

In the case of bond and equity markets, aggregate valuations of these markets have continuously risen whilst prices of general consumer goods and service have remained relative stability. Naive economic theory would suggest that bonds and equities are money.

Recall that the relatives prices across the market in totality can only rise with an increase in the supply of that money; and can only fall in totality with a decrease in the supply of that money.

Therefore the supply of fiat currency spent in the bond and equity markets, relative to other sectors of the economy, must be continuously rising. And this fiat currency largely remains in these markets as: the (I) central banks arbitrate the interest rates of the commercial banks; the (II) use of derivatives as a leveraging collateral; the (III) management of money supply expectations; and, the (IV) perception of safety surrounding bonds and equities. And therefore the bond and equity markets are inflated.

"Inflation is a good thing"

"Why should people earn money by keeping it in a bank?"

NS Germany would beg to differ.

If the gold standard was never removed then the central bank could have never gone full fiat, therefore the gold standard was the constraint preventing full kike.

Attached: ArguingWithJews.jpg (850x446, 194.7K)

I don't understand, you really think this is a slide thread? Is the subject matter not important enough for you?

Go the fuck away.

Up ur nan

Go hang yourself you incurable cancer on humanity.

Still not an argument.

Seriously though, have a good night.

See

I didn't read this post earlier because I was busy doing that training thing.

It's basically pure Judaism in that post.

This is going to be slid into oblivion, but the federal reserve is the central chokepoint of monetary (thus, life) control of (((our benefactors))). It is the first pillar that must fall, for prosperity to endure the tyranny of the beast.

Attached: bypass.png (1224x914 151 B, 1.4M)

Who is ready for QE4?

Attached: 459052FF-7B2A-4CF1-9363-143E6B78308E.png (2208x1242, 340.1K)

bump, this board is controlled by kikes

we need censorship from a strong leader to kill all the unreasoning/meme/kike posts

we need pseudoanonymity

we need to terrorize big tech oklahoma bombing style to get the feds/intelligence agencies to stop subverting every platform, it's the only thing that works.

Careful anons, but ∆∆∆bitcoin∆∆∆ has already been compromised.

My Zig Forumsack, last I checked a year ago, every crypto currency is traded into bitcoin before being traded into the dollar.

Once you go crypto, you can't go back on prinicple alone. So you must understand this.

Attached: kx1dn3yffo101.png (2500x1640, 1013.98K)

what do you guys say when will this plane crash?

Attached: saupload_bull-bear-markets-charts.png (756x449, 22K)

Always consider looking at new coins, because thay can be far superior to Bitcoin.

Attached: 80whgndoco401.jpg (526x831, 73.12K)

has anyone found out yet who owns the federal reserve?

I know its privately owned. But by whom? Who is the owner?

Here's Bitcoin's direct relationship to the Federal Reserve

Attached: 6vNVjc9.jpg (938x716, 121.5K)

Never. It can't collapse ever again. 2008 got new laws passed which protect all banks from failure, forever. They are legally allowed to empty all accounts on deposit to bypass bankruptcy. It cannot and will not ever crash. QE4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 will prevent it.

it's actually a good time to get in now

Rothschild took control of England's currency after the battle of Waterloo by kiking stockholders into believing Napoleon actually won the battle (which would have made France's currency the new standard and England's currency worthless). Stockholders dumped the British currency (while Rothschild bought them up) while simultaneously buying France's (now worthless) currency. Everyone involved should have hung the family and called it a day, but instead they embraced their new kike overlord. Eventually, his (((circle of international bankers))) installed the Federal Reserve, which is a private bank, a foreign entity, and unconstitutional. A few decades later the Jews removed gold backing our dollar, and replaced it with green paper with Jewish kikery symbols all over. Fiat currency has no backing of actual precious metals, which is what Jews are really after.

Attached: 71V72p9SNGL.jpg (907x1360, 145.34K)

Bump, thank you for this information.

Inflation is a hidden tax, as it depletes the value of your savings. To explain simply, say you have a savings of 100k in the bank. When the Fed inflates the money supply by printing more paper money, the value of each dollar drops. Suddenly your 100k in the bank has the purchasing power of, say 80k. Essentially, the Federal Government taxed your money to the tune of 20k, without you detecting it. Additionally, the cost of everyday items rises since the purchasing power of each dollar has weakened. See Weimar, when Germans reportedly needed suitcases full of money to buy a single loaf of bread. The above numbers are not literal rates, I just used round numbers to make my point easier to explain.

and there will always be more coins because it doesn't have the property of money - limited supply. It's funny because if you check here:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money#Properties

you can see the "limited supply" was eliminated from the page because the coin fags needed to push their fagcoin propaganda.

Cryptocurrency is dead.

Pretty interesting that people are shitting on bitcoin out of the blue.

That's some serious digging. Thanks man.

I don't even know where to start on your 50 cents.

Apple is dead.

Got silver, don't care.

Attached: trololo.gif (400x291, 143.22K)

Buy land. Not real estate, but land.
More land can't be created right now, so the value will always remain constant even with inflation.

Attached: a70877d0a2a98dcc8c7bccb2ddb62f03519258599e711f6db1034fe57671d91e.gif (228x253, 37.25K)

So, the prices of bonds and equities are increasing in our economy because the fiat money available to buy them is increasing, causing an unsustainable inflation of bond and equity values? And this increasing money supply is the result of monetary control by the central banks.
I don't understand derivatives really, or how they are used to leverage collateral, or what that collateral is used for and how it works into your description of the state of the monetary system.
My assumption is that you are trying to describe the unsustainable mass-manipulation of the global economy. Beyond that you didn't really have a point to make. So, for the sake of argument, suppose you are correct? So what? What's your point? What do you expect anyone to do with this information?

It is not as simple as one person owning it, from what I have read. All of the following information came from this website (there is some good information here!): facts-are-facts.com/news/the-federal-reserve-is-privately-owned

"The FED began with approximately 300 people or banks that became owners (stockholders purchasing stock at $100 per share - the stock is not publicly traded) in the Federal Reserve Banking System."

"Who actually owns the Federal Reserve Central Banks? The ownership of the 12 Central banks, a very well kept secret, has been revealed:

Rothschild Bank of London
Warburg Bank of Hamburg
Rothschild Bank of Berlin
Lehman Brothers of New York
Lazard Brothers of Paris
Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York
Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy
Goldman, Sachs of New York
Warburg Bank of Amsterdam
Chase Manhattan Bank of New York
(Reference 14, P. 13, Reference 12, P. 152)

These bankers are connected to London Banking Houses which ultimately control the FED. When England lost the Revolutionary War with America (our forefathers were fighting their own government), they planned to control us by controlling our banking system, the printing of our money, and our debt (Reference 4, 22).

The individuals listed below owned banks which in turn owned shares in the FED. The banks listed below have significant control over the New York FED District, which controls the other 11 FED Districts. These banks also are partly foreign owned and control the New York FED District Bank. (Reference 22)

First National Bank of New York
James Stillman National City Bank, New York
Mary W. Harnman
National Bank of Commerce, New York
A.D. Jiullard
Hanover National Bank, New York
Jacob Schiff
Chase National Bank, New York
Thomas F. Ryan
Paul Warburg
William Rockefeller
Levi P. Morton
M.T. Pyne
George F. Baker
Percy Pyne
Mrs. G.F. St. George
J.W. Sterling
Katherine St. George
H.P. Davidson
J.P. Morgan (Equitable Life/Mutual Life)
Edith Brevour T. Baker"

"The FED is owned largely by foreign banks that control our economy and Congress through the power of money and the media which they bought with profits generated with profits generated by artificial debt."

"John F. Kennedy - a President with vision! On June 4, 1964, President Kennedy issued Executive Order 11110. This Executive Order called for the issuance of new currency - the United States Note. At the time, $4,292,893 of this currency was put into circulation. This new currency was to be distributed through the U.S. Treasury and not the Federal Reserve System. Furthermore, it was to be issued debt and interest-free. Upon Kennedy's assassination, this currency was withdrawn from circulation, never to be issued again. The media remained silent on how Kennedy would have eliminated the debt and interest payments, and therefore eliminated the FED. U.S. history proves that issuing debt and interest-free currency allows our economy to prosper, as long as Congress controls the amount of money created."

>facts-are-facts.com/news/the-federal-reserve-is-privately-owned

Thank you. The references on the linked site at least provide a starting point.

You sir are correct

The value will not remain constant. The UTILITY will remain constant minus government force removing natural utility by force. For instance you own farm land with trees on it and a creek. You think you can cut the trees and build a home from them since you are a skilled carpenter… Well you can't because you don't have a legal homesite. Your self-sawn timber is the wrong species to be used in construction since it has to be inspected. So your land has lost much of its utility and much of its value.

Always remember that without Allodial Title/land patent you don't own that land you rent it from your lord. In the US that lord is the county government. THEY are the real land lords. Your "color of title" or deed only gives you the right to… BE PRESENT on the land.

You know who had the right idea?
Nixon.

"So, what is a central bank?
A central bank is an institution that makes the currency of an entire nation. Based on historical precedent, the exercise of central banking has two special powers: control over interest rates and control over money supply or inflation. The central bank does not simply provide governments with money, it lends them interest. By increasing and decreasing the money supply, the central bank then regulates the value of the issued currency. It is crucial to understand that the entire structure of this system can only produce one thing in the long run: debt! It does not take a lot of ingenuity to understand this dizziness. Each dollar produced by the central bank is lent for interest. That is, every single dollar produced is actually the dollar plus a certain percentage of debt based on that dollar. And since the central bank has a monopoly on the currency production of an entire country and lends every dollar with an attached indirect interest rate, the question arises: where does the money come from to pay the debt? Again, it can only come from the central bank, which means that the central bank must constantly raise its money supply to cover the created interest payable debt temporarily, which in turn - as this new money is lent again with interest - generates even more debt. The end result, if this system does not fail, is slavery. For it is impossible for the government, and consequently the citizens, to ever get out of self-created debts. Now, the control of the economy and the permanent robbery of wealth is just one side of the magic cube the bank holds in their hands. The next tool for profit and control is war. It is important to understand that the most lucrative thing that can happen to international bankers is war. Because he forces the countries to borrow even more money against interest from the central bank."

The Real Reason for WW2
youtube.com/watch?v=gmk8L0_U888

The Fed is owned by its member banks.

Okay I am convinced, the federal reserve and more broadly the international banking cartel is a very serious problem, so what is the solution? Is there anything we can do to stop this or are we doomed to live as debt slaves under the heel of the bankers forever?

The Final Solution to the Jewish Question!

I know the gravity of the situation, and I for one would lay down my life with peace in my heart if it meant even a chance at the destruction of this evil cabal, but I cannot do it alone, no matter how well-trained or well-equipped I may be. A quote from Andrew Jackson comes to mind:

"You are a den of vipers! I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God, I will rout you out. If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking system, there would be a revolution by morning."

And one from Thomas Jefferson:

"The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when the government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations."

From the Declaration of Independence:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, … that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness- That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that ```whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government.```"

"…but when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, ```it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security.```"

The only good time to buy BTC is after you have a comfortable storage of Gold. The only good time to buy Gold, is after you have a comfortable storage of those things needed when the system begins failing.

Bump :)