Viktor Orban; Can't stop, won't stop, kikes eternally assblasted

archive.is/hwITR

edition.cnn.com/2019/02/01/europe/hungary-education-orban-textbooks-intl/index.html

>Budapest, Hungary (CNN) — Flick through a Hungarian history book for high school students, and you're left in no doubt about the government's view on (((migrants.)))

>The section on "Multiculturalism" opens with a photo of refugees camped under a Budapest railway station. Flanking the image is a speech given by strongman Prime Minister Viktor Orban on the perils of migration: "We consider it a value that Hungary is a homogenous country," he says.

>The state-sanctioned textbooks are part of a government shakeup of Hungary's education system that is causing deep (((unease))) among some (((teachers))) and (((publishers))).

>The reforms come as the country's Central European University – founded by billionaire philanthropist and well-known Orban foe (((George Soros))) – announced last month it had been "forced out" of Hungary by a hostile government and was moving its US-accredited courses to the Austrian capital Vienna.

Thank God for Viktor Orban.

Attached: Fel Fel Vitézek a Csatára.mp4 (640x360, 3.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goyim_riders
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Maurice
youtube.com/watch?v=fsknBzqqghU
hungarianspectrum.org/2018/02/08/viktor-orbans-favorite-jews-slomo-koves-and-his-tiny-chabad-congregation/
hungarianspectrum.org/2018/02/07/mafia-like-criminal-network-around-the-orban-family/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do we trade Trump for Orban?

We stop wishing we could magically have the perfect leader and start becoming him, like Orban did.

Don't get ahead of yourselves, Orban is still a kike stooge who loves Israel as much as Trump. If I had to guess, Hungary is being allowed to escape the Brownening because the Jews want to turn it into a vacation destination in their Jew World Order.

Attached: 2022da6dbb18e5a609f74af11afef075c3efee474b9636058a018a1f9d62e707.png (754x588, 172.81K)

You probably think Putin is an outsider too huh? Sad.

I'm not even going to filter you. Watching you desperately screech every time a whitepill thread gets posted is balm for my soul.

Attached: 740d6bf28166502d2f509c9ed18db6e5e6ac537beb0c7f223ea48c10bdecedf6.png (478x602, 277.68K)

Attached: orban soros.jpg (800x370, 72.43K)

Yes this is good news because it means Hungary a beautiful nation may have a chance at being preserved - but you're ignoring a snake in the garden, because you want your cummies.

holy fuck my sides

Attached: 75360C48-4097-472B-B5D1-EDBA1CA741C8.jpeg (750x665, 95.02K)

I am Hungarian, and he is not wrong you know.
Hungary is nationalistic big time, Orbán simply figured out the way to navigate along these energies.
Still favorable over some PC leftie party, agreed.

Hungary is based as fuck. They have a biker group called "Goyim Riders"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goyim_riders

We need shit like this in the USA.

Maybe you could go look into it, opposed to "Holy fuck my side"ing me.

Idiots like you are how Jews subverted our nations in the first place. Because you're blinded by the carrot, you forget to see he's still holding the stick.

Orban is not our guy - in fact, he's probably the first in an upcoming wave of subversives. Go look up his ties with Israel.

Did you know Hitler planned to establish a Jewish state in the middle east if he’d won WW2?

Did you know having friendly ties with Israel is an unofficial requirement for becoming a world leader?

Did you know that nobody cares how much you screech and whine about how everyone is a kike?

But please continue, I have nothing better to do.

Attached: 4A102EAB-16F6-42D3-9D90-679025C45B56.png (720x1084, 1.06M)

I thought he was planning on relocating all of the Jews in Europe to Madagascar?

Maybe that’s it, it was one of the two. One of his bodyguards was a Jew, too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Maurice

Damn, I guess Uncle Adolf himself was a Jewish plant!

Yeah and now everything is completely fucked, because Hitler trusted Jews to have even a modicum of civility.

Whatever they're paying you, it's too much. Besides, this isn't that amusing anymore.

Filtered!

Attached: SPOILER_002.png (512x512, 34.09K)

Attached: checked.gif (800x600, 2.01M)

Attached: HitlerWasTheTruth.jpeg (735x720 127.78 KB, 87.01K)

It couldn’t be the fact that Winston Churchill openly admitted that he used Poland as bait to lure Germany into a war to destroy Germany, could it?

Nobody cared what Hitler was doing to your tribe until it became a convenient reason to further rape and humiliate Germany.

Attached: 01B38C3C-8729-4108-BA53-0DBC34206A69.jpeg (850x400, 90.39K)

Orban literally praises Israel you fucking nupol faggot. Every "le based populist xD" leader is an Israeli stooge. kys.

Your new ID is filtered too, kike.

I thought you had nothing better to do? Now I know you meant than be a complete faggot.

They're doing their best, user.

Attached: C6D6AUt.jpg (378x750, 102.06K)

Yeah Churchill a kike stooge who worked for the men who would lay down the Jew World Order. Hitler foolishly trusted the heavily subverted British people who see through their own oppression and side with their German Brothers and Sisters. Hitler was a good man surrounded on all sides by snakes. The only reason I warn you about Orban in the first place is so we don't have a complete REPEAT of what you're talking about in the first place user.

That’s nice, Schlomo. Filtered.

Attached: 99A9EA58-EB02-47BE-872A-3C33BCDD878D.jpeg (300x168, 10.29K)

I don't even understand why you're arguing against me. Your Churchill comment made my case better than I could've hoped to, so thanks for that at the very least.

Their best isn’t very good.

Attached: BF00A329-A229-47EC-870F-339339DC93CE.jpeg (500x461, 154.24K)

You're shills. Its easy to tell when you chain agree with each other.

You done a good thread, OP.

Attached: jlMj5sT.gif (364x364, 4.93M)

Fuck off with this antisemitism. What matters is that Orban is pushing forward conservative policies.

This is so hasbara, tracking original filename, urging funneling black pills.

Where do you think you are?

"Apollo 13, this is houston, do you read?"

They didn't even know that Maurice had kike ancestry, even Maurice himself didn't know, until his ancestral records were examined. Still, those warning about Orbán aren't all kike shills. Even if Hungary is doing based shit like keeping foreign third world scum out, and promoting a healthy and happy culture and society, the country is still under the throes of (((international banking))), and the Hungarian National Bank (their central bank) isn't independent from that, and it's still a part of the EU system of central banks. So definitely proceed with caution when it comes to Orbán.

Leslie Fisher, "Zero Game".

It's the political forum of Zig Forums, heard a lot about this place, haven't been here too long.

Here's the thing - the race realism stuff is great. Other races have shit cultures which are partly a reflection of their genetics. Whites shouldn't be displaced by foreigners, especially if they're braindead, crime-prone niggers from some shithole.

It's the blatant and crazy anti-Jew stuff that's really off-putting. Any sane person wandering onto this site is going to look at the conspiratard nonsense and dismiss everything you have to say outright.

Call me a shill, whatever. Just my 2 cents.

Get a load of this bait

Checked

Some people actually think like this. Best to just drop the standard redpills and keep going

Okay.

You're a shill.

Filtered!

Attached: (((sarkozy))).webm (640x480, 6.37M)

Kind of a faggy reply, newfag.

It is the Jews, that's who's in charge, and that's who makes the Jew money from the Jew banks and runs the Jew governments pushing propaganda through their Jew media conglomerates.

Pretty much the Holocaust is a complete hoax, and if that doesn't disturb your world view as taught to you in Jew primary school / high school system, then you're an NPC that needs supervision.

If you're like cool with that or like it doesn't matter to you, you're a coward that's dishonest with your subconscious.

The Jews are committing a world wide genocide in a clandestine attempt to starve, malnurish, afflict with disaease and disability through inoculation, generally all peoples of the globe with IQs competitive with theirs as a group, and they are succeeding as they own and operate the slave trade and financial system world wide with impunity.

lurk for 2 years.

Attached: BelieveWomen.jpeg (838x556, 111.7K)

Classic jewish false flag right here

He changed his mind during his talks with al amin

HE is also a nigger muslim.
Also
(((wikipedia)))

Attached: 1419171266481.jpg (1316x1080, 473.31K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fsknBzqqghU

Hmm why would they do this?
Why shut it down?
It's almost as if…..

I wonder if this will eventually become the strategy when the kikes sense defeat is finally at hand. Will they drop all the "diversity" pushing and start saying what people want to hear about niggers, in the hopes that they can dupe us into thinking they're on our side.

That's already the case. The kikes that support Colin Flaherty and Jared Taylor are of that camp. The funny thing is a majority of their audiences are aware of the JQ, even though they (both Colin and Jared) completely ignore the JQ in all of this.

He is a kike puppet but still holds down immigration
Mixed feelings about him

How does Orbán get this actual shit done? He had a border wall built in 2015, the Hungarian Defence Forces patrol the area constantly, and he gives the zeroest fucks. He also doesn't have some kike or shabbos goy judge strike down a law or order of his at every turn, either. Meanwhile, here in the USA, Trump mouths off on Twitter, and when he actually does decide to follow through on something, some kike or shabbos goy judge strikes it down. And the Armed Forces of the United States are out busy in Afghanistan protecting the opium poppy fields so that our kike masters can continue to genocide us with opioids and heroin, instead of patrolling the border alongside ICE and USCBP. It's all so fucking tiresome.

#metoo Show some government issued ids with timestamp.Csak azért mert tipikus elterelő manővereket végzel és magyarnak hiszed magad nem teszi a ki nem fejtett indokaidat meggyőzőbbé. Ülj be Szókratészhoz egy tanórára.

Still favorable to all leftist parties, and all current right wing parties. He is the best we can get, no matter how much you shit on him.

Remember the primary struggle of man is that of the mixing up of our people with others, and Orban quite blatantly ans openly does not push for this at all, and anyone denouncing him is a shill worth getting hung.

The fact that they're so desperately and loudly screeching 'IGNORE THE FACT THAT ORBAN BUILT HUNGARY A MULTI-LAYERED BORDER WALL! IGNORE THE FACT THAT HE LOCKS SANDNIGGERS IN SHIPPING CONTAINERS AND PAYS HUNGARIANS TO HAVE KIDS! ORBAN IS A KIKE, GOY! YOU HAVE TO TRUST ME!' brings warmth to my heart.

Attached: dayofthegrill.jpg (1024x768, 93.21K)

Anyone else notice this nigga named Zoltan in the last paragraph?

Attached: ftyy6tbmi3uz.jpg (640x353, 50.84K)

Degenerate culture memed him into existence. And now he seeks to destroy degenerate culture.

Such is the beauty of life.

Attached: 2g5BUUt.jpg (1033x679, 65.26K)

Attached: 1Ppd.gif (500x269, 1.06M)

Bump.

Attached: aqXiprL.jpg (721x685, 71.65K)

Europe always goes through cycles. When the Western half is doing well the Eastern half is decaying or being invaded. When the Eastern half is doing well the Western half is decaying or being invaded. When the pushback happened with Europeans was over a couple centuries because they had to garner support for the armies to be raised because the average man was just trying to feed himself why would he care about Rome's fall. Everything is being sped up now because of our technology and instant communication.

The good thing is that theres going to be a purge against the invaders, the traitors and the kikes we will end up even stronger from it. Its going to happen in our life time for the fact raising the armies and will to fight can be delivered instantly an shown proof of what will happen if they don't while they hear gunfire in the distance. The average normie doesn't trust mudslimes already which will be the the bulk of our enemies on the battlefield, people don't listen to jewtubes lies as truth like the boomers did.
There is going to be a some complete loss of land at first much like when the mudslimes occupied Italy and Spain but, the push back isn't going to stop at Europe's border. All of the North African states are going to reconquered in our life time for a buffer zone. Turkey is going get destroyed in war against the Armenian guerillas and a joint partnership of Eastern Europe. Israel is going to decimated by its nearby enemies and be occupied by mudslimes again. The USA will be in balkanized internal conflict of ethnic groups while this is all going on in Europe and the US south will lose land to Mexico. However Mexico won't be able to maintain and lose all its new gained land from a weak economy with a disorganized army. US whites are going to steamroll the starving invaders and gain the entire north half of Mexico again this time however Mexicans will not be allowed back in to the USA after the war this time.

History always repeats.

Attached: 1544155754839.jpg (600x604, 148.64K)

hungarianspectrum.org/2018/02/08/viktor-orbans-favorite-jews-slomo-koves-and-his-tiny-chabad-congregation/
hungarianspectrum.org/2018/02/07/mafia-like-criminal-network-around-the-orban-family/
He's a gypsy-lover (possibly even a gypsy himself) and kike-lover, and is a corrupt kikepitalist. Meanwhile he represses actual Hungarian ethnonationalists. Stop falling for this, westerners.
SAGE.

Attached: orban.jpg (662x653, 98.46K)

Anti-kike bump.

Bump.

Nigger where do you think you are

Attached: orban 2.png (1340x5848, 1.95M)

Anti-slide bump.

I know he's a pro-isreali kike asslicker but this is a pretty natsoc quote

WTF I love Hungaryans now. This is were to target the kikes–in their pozaf education monopoly brainwashing White kid's minds. Honest material like this could actually go a long way towards 'washing' some of that filth out of their heads. And he should take a lesson from Goebbels; keep it simple, and never stop.

Pro White does equate to natsoc retard.

In this day and age, it might as well.

We are in partial agreement, but let's not got carried away with MUH BASED ORBÁN too much, and neither should we enforce this for the international anons who only receive the filtered, propagandified, simplified version of him.
Is he the best we got at the moment? Probably.
Have previous goverments stole crapton of money from the people? Yes.
Is Fidesz doing it at an even larger scale, only this time under a Nationalistic branding? You bet.

Is it likely that he is setting up the foundations for israel 2.0 is east europe for his zionist pals? No one should be surprised.

De ne hagyd hogy megzavarjalak, élvezd a tiszta "nacionalista forradalmad" ameddig tart. Nevetséges ez a személykultusz, mint a Trump rajongók baszod.

A little corruption is nothing compared to the importance of preserving your people. The """legitimate'""" politicians of the West are 10X worse they just have the media on side to silence discussion of it.

/thread.

If it means my country is 100% white, I'll give every penny of my taxes to whatever corrupt official is keeping it white.

Read Culture of Critique

Hold off on sharing those until you've lurked here two years first friend. I don't make the rules.

Indeed. Corruption is a contemptible thing in principle, however when operating in a corrupt environment, it can be necessary to play the game. A principle reason for the state of the West is the Aryan propensity to play by the rules when (((other people))) don't.

I think that's a pretty solid analysis in principle user.

Bamp

I've seen this behavior before…