Jews to Start on the Lunar Holocaust Memorial

Israel’s first Moon lander, named Beresheet, has arrived in Florida to launch on a @SpaceX Falcon 9 in mid-February. Last year @NASA signed an agreement to cooperate on the mission.

archive.is/FMzW2

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (621x660, 388.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_Museum
youtube.com/watch?v=xzfCEgGv3Uw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sure hope elon jew blows up the rocket again

Attached: kikemagic.png (987x269, 41.87K)

Oh boy, look at those American tax dollars at work!

moon landings are fake and gay

The moon NEEDs a Holocaust Museum, what do we expect the black astronauts to do with all their free time?

Imagine it being the current year and still no Holucause Museum on Mars.

Oy Vey, Nasa is run by Nazis for not landing a Holocaust Museum on an asteroid yet.

Attached: def.jpg (542x529, 82.77K)

Moon Museum is a small ceramic wafer three-quarters of an inch by half an inch in size,[1] containing artworks by six prominent artists from the late 1960s. The artists with works in the "museum" are (((Robert Rauschenberg, David Novros, John Chamberlain, Claes Oldenburg, Forrest Myers and Andy Warhol.)))[1]
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_Museum
Check out this awesome art goyim

Fun fact if you look at the full moon through a thermal scope it's hotter than the sun on a mid July day. Weird right. Almost as weird as the coincidence of the moon and sun being exactly the same size in the sky.
The chances of that are absolutely out of this world. see what I did there?

None of that is even correct. The moon and sun both change in size throughout the year as the orbits of the various celestial bodies fluctuate on their eliptical paths. Have you ever been outside on a day when the moon was visible in daylight?

Forgot the relevant bit
Sage for doublepost

I did NAZI that coming xDD

Attached: image.png (1238x1540, 3.13M)

Why would you save this?

What a nasty looking groidess

We can only hope that any ayylmaos out there are this based and redpilled

does this mean the entire moon is going to be jewish?

Attached: fire up those ovens.webm (480x360, 246.79K)

Attached: 1413662300915.png (600x600, 196.1K)

Attached: tfw.jpg (5616x3744, 829.06K)

>inb4 GLORY TO THE KOMATO

Wonder who paid for this tech usa taxpayers

wouldn't take much to make it happen.
basically just need to throw a rock at the engine.

You already had this slide jew.

Same fucking shitskin spam in the same shitskin slide. Weu.

Same shitskin spam from last week, queue locked up tight. Pottery.

As you sit and watch cartoons and 'meme' the world continues to change around you. You do nothing.

Grow up faggot, that shit is for kids

10/10 shitpost

Attached: anime aqua lit.jpg (345x499, 21.78K)

we have image spoilers for a reason dickhead

Attached: giphy.gif (490x319, 991.67K)

Where better for a lie to reside than inside another lie?

It's like Archie Bunker always said "Earth is a fag planet."

space nazis allow israel to land on the moon

based

They know they'll be wiped out. They were the one that crafted the word "holocaust". They thought the supposed final solution was the prophetical thing before armageddon or some shit. It wasn't, their exctintion will be absolute. When they realized it they started calling it shoa. And now this gimmick to leave a trace behind.

>>tfw it hits you that there is no letztes Bataillon on the dark side of the moon

Saw that in the latest Project Blue Book episode and one of the main characters was a U.S. captain who saw how the Nazis were gassing and cremating jews in Poland.

Attached: on the history channel.mp4 (1280x720, 3.1M)

Countdown until the moon's no longer white…

No it just means like Jerusalem is the capital of the planet, the moon will be the capital of the solar system.

The parasite is spreading to space, we need to nuke it before it's too late. And of course, it's host/carrier is Americans.

The holocaust didn't happen but it should have

since the Moon is beyond all legal frameworks of property and nobody can claim ownership over Moon land nor vessels abandoned on the moon, this means any of you NS hobby rocketeers can aim for the stars and construct your own Moon missile and aim it at this lunar Holohoax ceramic wafer "museum" and blow it the fuck up and your actions are perfectly legal. get cracking you rocketeer faggots. i suggest you name your Moon missile "the Patrick Little Holohoax Destroyer."

The US never had a y troops on that side of Europe during or after the war.

Bad news comrade. Polska Stronk!

Attached: image[1].jpg (1000x541 233.67 KB, 204.04K)

Last time there was a thead on this, best greentext.

Attached: 15billion.png (1104x249, 63.01K)

Fake, fake, fake & fake. Remember that NASA stole $10T from american taxpayers. We got nothing but stage props and CGI in return.

Attached: globeearth.jpg (1630x2721 66.38 KB, 4.46M)

It's not enough that they have an entire illegitimate colony because "BUH WHA ABOU THA HOLOCAWAWAWAWASSSS"? How do these people not drop dead of exhaustion from asspain over every imagined slight?

Got to try harder for that (you), faggot.

Flat Earth niggers do not actually believe the bullshit they spew - they just spew it anyway to disrupt productive discussion.

You know better than this.

Cool premise, but that's wrong.

Practice what you preach, fag.

Glad you agree that you're pushing terrible bait.

youtube.com/watch?v=xzfCEgGv3Uw

It's like a kickstarter funded by insane asylum inmates.

There is no van Allen radiation belt. Take your NASAnigger lies to some other website. Nobody here believes your crap anymore. Where are the $10 trillion you stole from us?

This was satire a few years ago.

Attached: 31b4e6bfbbf075b9f8651efb63647967f4cdbed72bcc84cb92595c1ee8a0cc79.jpeg (640x595, 69.34K)

What be a massive cum guzzling faggot? Great work you’ve convinced us tranny

Attached: sci.jpg (900x1238, 284.61K)

I was looking for this pic, thought I had it saved. Thanks user.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (755x755, 192.83K)

more pls

Attached: 090313_2124_den1.jpg (500x329, 38.5K)

Not a single minority, and one Nazi, were used in the production of this video. It's historical for that reason alone, aside from either being one of the greatest projects ever envisioned, or else one of the greatest piles of fancy bullshit ever deposited.

Attached: sidximinin-war-15-billion-gassed-yidixim.png (1264x260, 73.99K)

Either way they should be capped

Yet again Zig Forums solves another unsolved mysteries that billions of dollars, hundreds of thousands of brains, a global network couldn't solve. Fermi Paradox aka unmasking the universal enemy solved.

Attached: blacked.jpg (768x1024 5.43 KB, 36.72K)

Checked and keked.

Daily reminder flat earth shills get the rope.

they actually believe it. Ive met flat earth niggers in real life. these NPCs are braindead losers that just say "all im sayin is I dont think its round!", the "we dont know, d00d!" approach. I used to work with someone that seriously asked people if they believe in a round earth. thats when I knew it was time to leave that place. Ill let almost any crazy conspiracy slide, even talk about it just for fun, but not that. Its too cringy, and they are all so pompous about it too, like they are enlightened they watched some jewtube videos "that you cant explain! its like pandoras box d00d!"
I fucking hate these niggers so much.

Ok this is pretty funny :-D

Attached: 1847475745.jpg (590x322, 215.74K)

Why go to all this trouble for a memorial no-one can visit or see since it's on the fucking moon? There must be another reason for this.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 28.61K)

By comparison, you make the LGBTQ SJW mentally ill pedo degenerates look normal.
That must be what the agenda is.

Nice.
As if an advanced race wouldn't question it.
They'll see that the most vain race on earth had to install a monument proclaiming what victims they were.
Maybe by that time it would be defaced with graffiti.

It's obvious the Earth is being scouted by aliens. Kikes are trying to earn sympathy points before they make contact

I was there when it happened…still got that number tattooed on my tenticle

Bump

Calling it now, its going to blow up on "accident."

I wonder where they got all that technology from to build a lander. Im sure they payed a hefty price to European and U.S. companies for it like everyone else.

Attached: moon-052809-1425724114.jpg (620x936 201.19 KB, 110.55K)

Is says Israel not Iran

Came here to make sure someone posted this. I am disappointed it took so long to get posted.

hilarious, just like this one.

Attached: israelpolack.png (2208x502, 301.12K)

Because the NatSc city is camouflaged.

it says in the op - fuck you know about em fields

They are trying to mock the Nazi people.

sums up our current state quite accurately

Holy fuck the amount of "This could be offensive" hoops I had to click through just to see this video. This is truly a shit timeline best not to use Youtube at all.

What if the NatSoc city on Luna is real?

Attached: 1435715400914.jpg (305x305, 35.28K)

I read that as Kender and got fucking excited.

Attached: Kender_race_description_annotated.png (1324x739, 389.53K)

Flat Earth and Hologram 9/11 are CIA nigger invention to muddy the waters and the 2nd resort tool after