Learn to code - the reason for mass lay offs

I have to admit, I really found the learn to code meme genius. When the media was telling laid off miners to learn to code, although mining had been their life and they probably didn't have a clue about tech, it just showed how out of touch or blatantly nochalant they where towards the situation. So to see their own words of wisdom spat back at them was poetic, not only that but the salt that flowed too.

My own interest in this, was basically through having operation mockingbird on my mind. That moment in time when the CIA admitted Operation Mockingbird was a large-scale program of the United States CIA that began in the early 1950s and attempted to manipulate news media for propaganda purposes. It funded student and cultural organizations and magazines as front organizations. Why did it make me think of this? Because the government was in an almost month long shut down, was funds drying out the cause of the lay offs?

It turns out that there was a bill passed in may 10th 2016, H. R. 5181. Also known as the “Countering Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation Act of 2016”. This was at the arse end of the obama era and he must have seen the writing on the wall. Like most bills it's vague and seems in the best interests, but can be twisted anyway you want. The premise of it is that $20 million was allocated to combat foreign propaganda, for research purposes and also to fund media, students and zines, and it had a focus on foreign students who may be well versed in their countries propaganda. That funding was to run from 2017 through to 2018, ending in December.

To me it seems obvious now that there are simultaneous lay offs at vice, huffpo, buzzfeed etc, was due to the december cut off for funding, and then they try to coast along a little while without this cash and see what happens, then one month after the funding dries up the inevitable happens and they realise the only thing keeping them afloat was the funding. Buzzfeed was criticised for laying off a lot of diverse and lgbt workers, exactly the type that this project was probably aimed at funding, and probably creating the articles with the least traffic.

Also on another note, I noticed that Gawker has been picked up by some allegedly misogynistic frat boy, who reportedly said on being told about a non binary candidate "is it a woman?". Several writers who had already been hired have been reported as leaving before the new incarnation even reopened. Could this be the return to a more conservative or right leaning period in alt media?

Anyway, I digress, I was just dropping some info and was curious as to if it would be possible to get an FOI on successful applicants, or any applicants that tried to tap into this wonderful $20 million windfall of tax payers money that this bill probably doled out to leftist radicals to churn out propaganda. It is also interesting to note that although the funding ended at the end of 2018, the steering comittee selected was set up to run for 10 years from the bill until 2026. They must have intended to fund this further had it not been for a Trump victory.

Attached: Text H.R.5181 114th Congress 2015 2016 Countering Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation Act of 2016 Congress.gov Library of Congress.png (1199x537 37.74 KB, 33.42K)

fuck off we're full

How's the diversity going in Israel? Quick off the mark as always.

You're an idiot if you think any of these wretches stands a chance of learning code.

It's already saturated with wide eyed fish mouthed gutmenschen. Tumbling profits and shares can only continue for so long before they have to cast aside the driftwood.

You are missing the point of learn to code. it was a phrase the media used when 55 year old miners lost their jobs, like that would help them. Now the media are losing jobs they're are having the same sentiment echoed back at them, and they are very salty about it.

That's beside the point anyway, the thread is more about $20,000,000 funding going to the likes of clickbait leftist journalists spouting sjw propaganda, and it coming to an end with the funding drying up.

This was an excellent method of attack but it has already been nullified as it was always intended to be a short-lived op. Now that Vice cut 10% of its workforce earlier today. I think spicing things up with "gig economy" mockery is a great next step. Keep up the "learn to code" mockery on these new targets but mix in some "you can always drive for Uber" and "rent your couch on AirBnB" and you'll really get the salt flowing. The examples of these coastal-bubble faggots pushing the "learn to code" angle are a distant memory to most normies but everyone can remember an instance of some faggot journoblogger proclaiming "the gig economy" is the only future for the goyim. Hit them where it hurts.

Attached: c1a5faffe748f749f41a48dc9006401ef179077dd649835ed76e7d658798fba3.jpeg (618x344, 26.8K)

That is what we do best as a hivemind, by the time they have gathered around a table and discussed how to deal with the latest it's okay to be white, NPC, or learn to code… we are already on to the next thing. It's all good though because the left are gullible and easily baited by these attacks and are quick to respond and expose themselves before thinking out a semi-rational response. Nice to see some Journos leaving twitter over "learn to code" though.

Government shutdown meaning less funding for fake news? Possible I guess.

Tell them to sell their rank pussies.

Expect this shit to flood your suggestions:

"A couple weeks ago, I took the challenge and tried learning to code, here's what happened. You WON'T BELIEVE…"

No, not the government shutdown, the $20,000,000 funding from the “Countering Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation Act of 2016” coming to an end in December 2018. Read the bill, funding for diverse students in media to counter "propaganda" from foreign bodies. Their funding has dried up, mass lay offs one month later.

No user. You're missing it. It's called being passive-aggressive. It was a way to condescend and hide behind benevolence. For the subtext to be "I'm better than you, I have contempt for you. I'm going to help you like a child because you're stupid and obsolete and I'm the future." and to also be able to feign innocuousness with a "but I was only trying to help" extremely thin veil.

They thought it was very cute to look down on normie rural white America and we took it away from them. They define themselves by being better than coal miners; by putting others down to bring themselves up. They are the bad guys. They are the bullies and we expose it. It was their whole world to be snide fucking cunts and now it's gone.

give tl;dr

how many of these journothots have premium snapchats

>Obama funds program for (((countering propaganda))) between 2017 to end of 2018

The real takeaway is that their propaganda efforts are failing so hard, that extensive external funding can only barely sustain it. Without it they risk collapse almost immediately. This is encouraging, because it shows how utterly unpopular it all really is.

Pointing this out to more people in the public would embolden more resistance against it.

Department ministry of propaganda

just wait until the new h1b bill passes

Btw "learn to code" will get you banned on twitter now. Please do me a favor and help these poor wretched journalists make sure they are "trained for the future." Give them this vid will you?

Attached: make sure.mp4 (640x360, 878.34K)

You'd think that these "people" would at least be smart enough to hold their forked tongue and fume in private with their faggot friends over a bottle of red rather than publicly throw a sissy bitchfit for our amusement. Awfully nice of them to provide us all with some free entertainment.

Attached: 0dffa35f7bc12b55d912f3a66f0abdba.jpg (600x776, 44.94K)

How many threads jew?

Social media has lead to people constantly oversharing everything. Journalists are especially bad since the personality that wants to become a journalist already believes their opinion is more important than everyone else.
Journalist twitter is pretty funny, celeb twitter in general is pretty funny.

he isn't missing the point he was responding to a retard and explaining to said retard

Yearn to chode.

How

Come

Every

Controlled

Thread

Made

Every

Hour

Is

Formatted

Just

This?

Attached: 8e56dbd0887bf25a5e343d2a4684774923ae28e116255f8b3fddbc2583f5bde6.jpg (1440x1080, 94.07K)

Learn to sugarbaby

Seems obvious from one side but then you see clean ad clicks and views are down for all of them across the board and even their comment sections if they didn't shut them down how tired people are of their lies. CovingtonGate just really was the last straw and people will never trust them again out of frustration with the lugenpresse and embarrassment.

it stands to reason that they should learn to code; they are in the best position to program a liberal AI propaganda bot as they have all the parameters stored in their brains already. its not like modern journalism is in any way investigative.

Are you complaining about reddit spacing? Reddit spacing is a cuckchan meme. Everyone on Zig Forums posted at one point on twitter and other social media sites so using linebreaks is normal. Please leave the annoying reddit spacing meme on cuckchan where it belongs.

Attached: itsallsotiresome.jpeg (206x244, 7.16K)

Shut up Moishe

Unfortunately for them AI always ends up being right wing.

who knows, maybe Obama did have some goal to counter jewish propaganda but even that got subverted and the jews rubbed his nose in even more jewyness

He has a point, but this thread is not an example of that.

Paragraphs are not reddit spacing you worthless fucking retard.

Not really. It's simply an adjustment for the froth-at-the-mouth-libshit kike suckups. The jews and their glownigger lapdogs will still drive the normalfag mindset until the shtf in a big way. then boards like this will be a part of history as will most modernity.

Attached: 51139341_2028290840587244_195122752259096576_n.jpg (857x482, 70.43K)

"Sell your Airbook" is another popular one.

Years ago I wanted to get into it to educate people but I found out that the (((press))) itself was the problem. "Yes, Mr. Bergkikeshekelstein, I really think we should support BDS… yes, I see that box, clean out my desk you said?"

breddy guud OP

Attached: 1468986793751.png (449x449, 142.73K)

You don't have to try so hard to fit in, Hitler.

Attached: paragraphs.jpeg (577x987, 311.23K)