The Solar Explosion

Other urls found in this thread:

stolenhistory.org/threads/mud-flood-dirt-rain-and-the-story-of-the-buried-buildings.25/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But we cant pinch shekels from the goyim if climate change is not their fault. Shut it down!

The existence of a glazing on the top surfaces of lunar rocks has been used as a strong argument for a “solar outburst” where the Sun increased its luminosity by over 100 times for 10 to 100s within the last 30,000 years

Anons, the sun is going to fucking explode. It's been exploding regularly since the dawn of time, every twelve thousand or so years.

This explosion does not wipe out all life on earth, just most of it.

When the micronova happens, the sun will turn black, it's outer shell of material cooling. The moon will turn red from HEAT, anons, it will turn cherry fucking red and fucking glow.

The surface of the moon is fucking glassed, anons. That's why we went to the moon, to confirm that, yes, the lunar surface was recently melted. We've got fucking samples.

At best, there's 0-50 years before the next solar eruption.

We're fucked, and it's the goddamn baby boomers fault. They knew about this, and were such pussies that they hid the truth from everyone.

TL;DR The sun is going to micronova and put the earth back to the stone age, and the reason we aren't frantically preparing for this catastrophe is that Baby Boomers were too fragile to fucking do anything about it.

Anons, the sun is going to fucking explode. It's been exploding regularly since the dawn of time, every twelve thousand or so years.

This explosion does not wipe out all life on earth, just most of it

When the micronova happens, the sun will turn black, it's outer shell of material cooling. The moon will turn red from HEAT, anons, it will turn cherry fucking red and fucking glow.

The surface of the moon is fucking glassed, anons. That's why we went to the moon, to confirm that, yes, the lunar surface was recently melted. We've got fucking samples.

At best, there's 0-50 years before the next solar eruption.

We're fucked, and it's the goddamn baby boomers fault. They knew about this, and were such pussies that they hid the truth from everyone.

TL;DR The sun is going to micronova and put the earth back to the stone age, and the reason we aren't frantically preparing for this catastrophe is that Baby Boomers were too fragile to fucking do anything about it.

That's the point, user. All of this shit is a gigantic distraction, designed to make something as obvious as 'THE SUN IS ABOUT TO FUCKING EXPLODE', seem like some other strange event.

Because, if people knew about it, who the fuck would be a slave at wal-mart?

Attached: Chechen War 1996 You're hurting me baby.mp4 (480x360, 3.56M)

reported for generational d&c

Attached: boomers_like_you_belong_on_a_cross .png (654x477, 371.31K)

FUCKING MILLENNIAL PIECE OF SHIT HOW DARE YOU

Truly, the depravity of the boomer has no bottom.

Attached: Laugh Harder Remix.mp4 (640x360, 7.53M)

My jimmies are rustled

Pretty much every conspiracy out there is designed to mask the, now in retrospect, extremely obvious fact that the sun predictably explodes every twelve thousand years.

The sun is going to erupt in a catastrophic way, this is a fact, anons. This will exterminate most all life on earth, just as it has many many times.

All of our legends and ancient histories repeat this fact quite emphatically. It's time we pulled our heads out of our asses and realized this.

Attached: friend___20th_century_boys_by_bgflegz-da4n4p3.png (1024x746, 427.86K)

Where are the 10 trillion dollars you owe us?

Attached: 5c1d891577cf28153401f2e999a62ad81c6fcf279631a2e9716a9e39126d5e68.jpg (580x428 1.59 MB, 281K)

I'd like to see a micronova. Preferably from a much greater distance than 1 AU.

There was a real moon landing, and a faked moon landing.

The faked landing was broadcasted while the real one was going on.

Think about it, if you're broadcasting something as important as this, something this hyped, wouldn't you want something clear and reliable incase cosmic radiation fucked up your broadcast?

Probably used to make comfy deep underground bunkers that can withstand a micronova.

You'll definitely get your wish if you live fifty years.

Attached: burn in the fires.mp4 (1080x720, 2.03M)

Attached: _NOW THIS IS THE PLAN_ GET YOUR ASS TO MARS_ - Arnold Schwarzenegger [720p].mp4 (1280x720, 428.42K)

Is it happening yet?

Attached: smug shrug.jpg (1090x1200, 105.31K)

Go back to /x/.

Are you NASAniggers even trying anymore or are you just phoning in your replies? The moon landing, just like the mars landing is fake Hollywood garbage of the worst kind. Stop animation movies look more real than the moon landing.

The reason mars is a fucking shithole is that it got the fuck end of a micronova some time ago and never recovered. Furthermore, every micronova makes the earth lose a large amount of water. Eventually, we'll be as dry as mars.

The broadcasted footage was fake. We did land on the moon, however. Some of the footage out there is real, but the faked landing you are referencing was indeed fake.

This is really simple, user. You make a fake version of a real event to hedge your bet in case something really fucked up happens, because you are broadcasting it on TV.

Mark my words user, this is, and always has been, The Happening. Everything else has just been a shadow puppet show.

Attached: the prophecy.webm (360x360, 661.04K)

What's fucked is even if we couldn't save everyone, we could design cities like the NERV underground geofront or some shit, and continue on with minimal setbacks as far as preserving our collective knowledge, but instead we have kikes

The Eternal Boomer

That's the best you can come up with? Pathetic. First of all, it's impossible to land on the moon, since it's not a solid body and the footage wouldn't look the same if there was a portion that was not fake as fuck. The shadows, the lighting, the background props, the stage props, it's all so poorly faked, any modern hollywood production would've re-shot the entire thing due to continuity errors.

Tell me which parts of the mars landing hoax are real and what parts are fake?

Attached: Oh What's This RLM.webm (640x360, 979.89K)

Technically it's hollow an prabably an ayy spaceship as well remember bombing the moon and it ringing like a bell? pepperidge farms remembersbut do you remember WHY?

You know, with the amount of warning we've had, I think we could have saved a significant chunk of mankind. Further, with all our brainpower focused on the common goal of survival, we could have experienced explosive technological growth, and might have come out of this event better off than we are.

As a bonus, the panic would have self selected out of the gene pool people without sufficient will to live and people of insufficient intelligence to contribute to humanity's survival.

But, instead we have kikes.

Attached: In the Mouth of Madness [ending].mp4 (480x360, 4.67M)

Dubs confirm but I don't care if the moon is made of cheese, it won't save me from solar bursts

sage

Eventually everything dies. But Earth takes on a fair amount of new water err'day. Water is pretty common in the universe. It has, what, 50 something unique properties? Not a bad compound, you can keep it. See if you can't do something useful with it

This is why boomers and kikes piss me off not you, them, they knew this crap but didn't bother to let their intellectual superiors just, ya know, solve the problem for them. Because of their hubris. They really thought they were the end-all be-all. They were fucking wrong. Now we're in the hotseat to fix this shit. Don't worry overmuch about the sun popping, that's just a fail-safe in case we lose.

Attached: 1425672164904.jpg (680x670, 122.24K)

Who would be a wage slave anyway? It's not like you would live forever if this wasn't going to happen.

Wisdom. Surf's up, dude

Attached: eef89968beefaf4ed7deb8bcabcd078eb4933f1fa0f8a99eead2b843fca10148.jpg (510x600, 28.95K)

There's a difference between "i'm going to die someday, would you like some fries with taht" and "We are all going to fucking die, and everything we have built will be destroyed all at once, would you like some fries with that."

There's a sort of visceral, mortal fear that comes with knowing that EVERYBODY is going to die all at once. That's when your fucking brain turns on, user. That's the ultimate redpill.

Attached: ea496ccb488b9f58b6aaf0d6e51fa72fd75051a96953c26b05dec338ac475e63.webm (800x600, 4.8M)

Davidson is a son of David.

Attached: White_dogs_dont_like_degeneracy.gif (1600x1216 1.88 MB, 634.94K)

STFU about Ben, he's legit as they come.

Attached: I believe.mp4 (500x282, 10.63M)

That's literally the only thing that turns me on anymore. Would you like me to explain to you why Fukishima killed us all, and why we have to purge all subhumans just so we can focus our scientific ability on de-rediating a planet? I suppose exopolitics might also work, if one had those types of com channels

I'm moderately convinced that China pulled the trigger on that one, kikes at the helm obviously. So I'll make them not exist. It's for the best. People are coming around to my perspective

He's a Jew, I like him too, and watch his YT channel sometimes, just feel like there should be some disclosure.

(kek'd)
I can't not check that, but check your kike privilege as well. Hey, did nobody notice when your galaxy blew up? You didn't end up in my court by accident you know.

Attached: best I could do.jpg (737x553, 53.2K)

You fucking racist…

What kind of shit is this, user? We can't even get a real nova going? Even the sun is going to cuck us now?

Attached: f8c02addf6ed0ae9e86d6c231c71cad0f74c3f0fc013ab44cc7fe44fdbc88a41.jpg (1280x720, 80.73K)

LRNs are the comfiest of novas.

Attached: d1af9d4d77a7d495e72ae1d6185d519f.jpg (1651x1651, 286.53K)

Why am I having such a hard time finding pics of the mass expulsion at the center of the galaxy? I've seen them before

Attached: closer.jpg (800x531, 35.58K)

No, it's much worse than that. The entire world essentially dies and is reborn every twelve thousand years. A real nova would merely kill us all. A micronova ensures that our species is destroyed over and over FOREVER.

We are trapped in the belly of this horrible machine, and the machine is bleeding to death

They're very gentle in the grand scheme of things. If this is how all stars behave, that explains the origins of planets. They nova at a predictible interval, the debris starts orbit and accumulates matter over millions of years of explosions, getting pushed further and further out every time; it's kind of beautiful.

I see you've correctly assessed the situation. I guess my next question would be what you'd be willing to offer someone to take you out of this stinking goblin-hole. I already know the answer, but I prefer it when you say it. Man, this pic reminds me that I have to oversee the merging of two galaxies too. I suppose the explosion represents the emergence of a new spatial dimension. Eh, could be anything

Attached: getting closer.png (1280x720, 647.74K)

Have anyone else heard of the mud flood?

Attached: mud_flood_12.jpg (640x480 124.21 KB, 109.85K)

moar pls

Because search engines are geared toward corporate advertisement bullshit. And,
isn't a part of any existing marketing campaigns so you get shit results. There's nothing similar to what you're looking for in their catalog of advertisements so instead of giving you the results you'd expect and want they do their fucking best, user, to market you something, anything. Even if it makes their search algorithms look like they were written by a fucking monkey.

Excuse our ignorance, but in my case, the only one of which I have heard is Herculaneum, same time as Pompeii, but far less fatal, possibly zero fatalities, but still lotsa mud.

Or are you referring to mass invasions burying the foundational local populations?

stolenhistory.org/threads/mud-flood-dirt-rain-and-the-story-of-the-buried-buildings.25/

Oh, you're searching for mass expulsion on Google? How about we sell you this nice, shiny, new box of CONDOMS instead? OR were you looking for how GREAT being a tranny is?

-Google in a nutshell.

I'm not IN love with you, but I love you user

Attached: acceptable.jpg (580x391, 31.37K)

Attached: Seattle_Underground.jpg (600x450 236.86 KB, 118.25K)

I quote from thet document about the Great Dust Fall:

Although attention had only recently been called to the fall of these deposits
of sand, Mr. Curtis thought it probable that they were really of niore frequent
occurrence than had been supposed, and that it had been due to lack of
combined observation that the phenomenon had generally passed unrecorded.

Look, anons. I know it's hard to accept this, but we are all going to fucking die, and soon. This shit IS coming, and NOTHING can stop it.

I'm just one man shouting into the darkness here, all right?

For fuck's sake, just look at our planet. It's all scared up and looks like it's been bombarded by asteroids, but you know what? What the funniest joke ever is? A micronova plasma event would perfectly mimic an asteroid impact. The gulf of Mexico is likely a relic from a previous cataclysm.

There's going to be so much death and devastation, and nobody even fucking knows. They've all been distracted to fucking death, and so have we!

Dammit, what the hell is it going to take to get this done!

Attached: Death.jpg (106x255 712.47 KB, 9.05K)

I mean, just look at this shit! LOOK AT ALL THE FUCKING MONEY THAT JUST VANISHES.

WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY"RE DOING WITH IT, EXCEPT FUCKING BUILDING SHELTER FOR THEMSELVES?!

Can you explain what this shit is? Especially the last pic?
Did they build a road ontop of old buildings or something?

FUCKING DAMMIT

Wow

Hey bud, I wanted to say something only very slightly different. I'm getting more and more convinced that the planet already got goodified. Well, I'm not content to let you flounder around in purgatory, or so the story goes, so I'm going to make the story exciting and victorious. Point being, even if you "are dead", what does that MEAN at this point? Might as well try out my script, it's not like you want to be recycled and used as a dupe, amirite?

Building my infrastructure, because I value efficiency so highly that I prefer if my enemies do all my work for me.

Attached: tom understands.png (1280x720, 320.57K)

Burn the world and praise kek.

Nigga we got to warn people.

Good lord who do I even talk to at this point? Go to the media? HA. The police? HAHA.

There's nobody left in authority who isn't completely fucked in the head. What, do I have to meet with Trump face to face and ask him about this shit?

Attached: Incoherent Screaming.webm (640x358, 717.19K)

You'd think that after stealing $10 trillion us, they'd have some money to spend on high quality shills, but it's nothing but trash. What happened to the $10 trillion you stole from us?

Lel DoD, my most useful dupes. Literally running my propaganda outlet for me. All roped in because they couldn't possibly admit they were wrong. And in fact, they weren't. I'll tard-wrangle this shithole into a useful army or you'll die from my trying

Why not just ask me? It's probably all bullshit but at least you'll get a (you)

This is retarded. As if normal people living through the lies are supposed to somehow have known classified information and in their middle class lives run around like a chicken with their head cut off building deep underground cities with a shovel and a couple thousand dollars. Generational d&c shit for brains confirmed.

Attached: baalbek-temple-lebanon-destructions-stones-.jpg (629x400, 357.46K)

Yeah, no. Boomer government officials; boomer spineless scientists; boomer retard population too stupid to be trusted with the truth =

Boomers Fucked Us Again

Just accept you are a part of the most worthless, lazy, stupid, wasteful and naive generation born in this catastrophe cycle.

I'll only give you boomers this one concession; you didn't stand a fucking chance against the propaganda, because we'd never experienced something like that before.

Attached: LUnar Glass.gif (535x379, 94.29K)

Maybe. Or maybe we haven't yet crossed the true galactic plain. Or maybe things go out of whack when our own imbalanced magnetricity affects the planetary magnetricity. If someone controlled a deep underground city and wanted a polar shift and could cause it by creating imbalance in the majority of beings on the planet then creating strife everywhere might be a way to attempt it.

Attached: 2IMG_8787_1200x1200.jpg (1200x1200, 360.5K)

So, I gather that the Yellowstone eruption narrative isn't having much effect, so change gears, eh?
Typical tricks.
Solar flare events are not "the sun exploding."
Ice ages are not "the sun exploding."
If mass extinction events were occurring every 12,000 years then there would be FAR fewer species on Earth and the evidence for such extinction events would be undeniably obvious in the fossil record.
FUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUD
(((FUD)))

19 posts of "be afraid and give up, all is lost."

4 posts of "space is fake"

Many possible explanations for such a thing, most likely interference in the primitive analog sensors on the spacecraft.
Also, this sounds like the LSD schizo who apparently lives in a constant state of delusional hallucination.
12 post of mental illness.

Fake and gay. Plastic and mercury are the real danger in terms of ocean pollution. Also acidification from CO2 levels.

Why not use the magical powers you claim to have?

Bullshit.

Also bullshit.

Of course.

Ur a dumbass user.

It's not a mass extinction event, much of life on earth survives. The real problem is that it's a civilization ending event. It fucks everything up so bad, it destroys all infrastructure, it burns out all technology. It sends us back to the stone age and kills a huge number of people.

You're fucking insane if you got that from my posts. I'm pretty sure you just got scared and everything that followed is an elaborate defense mechanism so you don't have to face the reality that the sun predictably issues forth a cataclysm that will utterly destroy the modern world, and very likely kill you personally, and that you are in no way prepared for such a thing, and completely lack the mental tools TO prepare yourself.

What a small thing you are, user. Why don't you try and be brave and face reality.

What a pussy you are if that's how it makes you feel. You've probably got another twenty years, fifty at most. Fucking do something about it.

Fuck you learn something about plasma brainlet. A plasma strike perfectly mimics an asteroid impact.

Attached: 1496194147294.png (1190x906, 251.09K)

Not a boomer, schizo. Compartmentalization works because units only get the part of the story they are to work on.
You even acknowledge your mistake here. Yet you continue the boomer meme d&c blame. Piss off, dummy.

Attached: 110214skull.jpg (577x705, 72.96K)

Brainlet detected.

Attached: alabaster9.jpg (358x273, 33.2K)

yeah but he called you a shill and used a meme word first….
that means he's right.

That's the best part about trying to post here. Doesn't matter if you're actually right or wrong. It matters if you can convince the audience that the other person is their enemy.

For all that talk people here were doing about Alinsky and Bernays, it doesn't seem like any of them really got the message.

Attached: propaganda.jpg (640x466, 55.78K)

NASA didn't steal anything.

Most are; but he didn't even dubs. So he's wrong even in your own scenario.

user, you have brain damage if you aren't a boomer and are still defending them. I understand the rationale, thinking it somehow divides our race; but they were never on our side, and they never will be. I work with boomers every day, and they are by far the stupidest people I've ever met. I've only met rare exceptions to this rule.

They're the kind of people who irrationally defend whatever the news says, and never even consider checking into it for themselves. Here's an idea, find a boomer and tell him your political beliefs. You'll get a rather energetic idea of what they think of you.

D&C? ha.

When did I call anyone a shill dumbass? People like you are why we're all going to die in a solar micronova. Fucking killyourself and stop wasting resources that could be used on someone more useful.

Did I misunderstand your post? It hardly even makes sense.

Attached: 8b6398ffec821bb3f1451d31650bf58f3370788beda2718b22e6fa34e60fdbbf.jpg (462x600, 67.25K)

Attached: 11.jpg (537x520 127.35 KB, 217.11K)

Look at these maps and tell me an ayy wouldn't pay me to eliminate these fucking subhumans. They did. Oh, and I already did. Now die like the useless detritus that you are

From earlier posts in thread:
In other words, a mass extinction event.
Plenty of species are millions of years old, yet would easily die out from "multiple asteroid impact" level of destruction. IE, they are fragile. Yet they exist.
Furthermore, if "most life on Earth survives" then most humans would survive. Humans are the most adaptable form of life on Earth.
Even if 99.9% of humans died out, there would still be around 7,000,000 humans. The remaining smart people would be able to easily bootstrap basic industry.
The whole idea of "being knocked back to the stone age" is retarded, so long as smart races survive. Idiocracy racemixing is the real danger.
A hundred smart people with a few books on mechanics could easily maintain a 1940s level of technology (machine tools, sand casting, IC or steam engines, simple electronics, etc.) It's not that hard.
I am more prepared than 99% of people, I figure. These sorts of "doomsday" predictions are, I suspect, an attempt to divert attention away from the real cataclysm. That is, White genocide via non-White invasion. Also, usury enslavement of the masses.
Also, what would the natural result of believing in doomsday be for White people? The most responsible people in the world? That's right, lower birthrates.
BE AFRAID GUIS!!!!!! IT'S THE SUN!!!!!! NOT WHITE GENOCIDE!!!!!!!!
P L A S M A!!!!!!!!!!!
Plasma flares, AKA solar flares, do happen. They do hit the Earth. They can cause EMP effects, and that would be plenty destructive.
The magnetic field shields from plasma strikes.
Does that actually happen, though?
Even without the magnetic field, the atmosphere would block plasma. In doing so it would be gradually stripped away, but it would take millions of years to deplete significantly.

The pyramids, and other megalithic structures, are the amazing accomplishments of ancient people.
I am not the one minimizing their achievements by claiming it was "lost technology" that enabled their construction. No, it was human industry and ingenuity. Amazing, but not in the way the "ancient tech" people claim.
If the ancients had "secret tech" then there would be evidence of it. Metals tend to be perfectly preserved in the dry environment of Egypt. Where are the machines, then? The spare parts? The broken bits? Even little screws or bolts in trash heaps? Yet such things are never found.

blah, blah, blah
You are unwell.

If I had the time I'd brain you with a sturdy branch, as per your human traditions. Since I don't have that much time to waste purging apes, I'll leave you with napalm dreams

Literally your best effort. Pathetic. So what I'll do is, I'll raise an army and set you on fire

The problem with trying to lump in all people of one generation into some meme hate is it mirrors exactly what their drug and sex addicted kids said to them. In short, it's a d&c meme that encourages (((the programming))) that's in every legacy media, which is to encourage young people to disrespect their elders, even their own parents.
There are a lot of boomer retards. It's pathetic and sad, because they didn't have the Internet and remain brainwashed into faith in the MSM.
Got that? I'll reiterate: it's a d&c meme to encourage even 7 year olds to scream back at their parents, exactly as in every (((hollywood))) production. It's an attack on family and specifically the Father and male offspring. If you don't see this clearly and understand it then you still haven't figured out what's going on.

post apocalyptic fiction is a kike's favorite genre

Get the fuck off this board, retard.

I know you know that A Wyatt Mann is a CIA Jew.

You faggots have been a problem since the 90's. Go for it bubby

Also, I don't need to kill myself since the micronova will do it anyway. Right?
Maybe it's not about actually dying in a micronova. Maybe it's about doing something stupid since you think you are going to die anyways.

Maybe it's about giving other causus belli because they know people won't actually act out as long as they have iPhones and end of life cancer care

Because they crave immolation above all else. If I actually had majin powers I'd convince them all to cluster around Meddigo. Oh wait

I used to listen to this guy's morning solar news for a couple years. He's slowly gone further and further off kilter talking about dumb shit then saying "oh but if we use 4% of these five research papers and put it together this obviously means doom and hellfire is coming SOON." Then this video series came out.

He's married to some asian chick and they've got a mixed kid, by the way don't forget to subscribe to his website for the TRUTH and FACTS and buy his book and his wife's book and also go to their convention to talk to other WOKE individuals with a premium dinner for the wokest people. Forcing someone to invest before giving the full story you're peddling is classic scam shit, babby level not even kike tier. He regularly plugs another guy selling buckets of dogshit survival food too.

He used to be a neighbor of mine and I don't believe your claim, if you are in fact suggesting he was glowing. At the time, I didn't appreciate him or what he was talking about. I didn't understand. Also, the glowing guy I do know is still a hippie type, so is his dual citizen friend. They both absorb MSM daily and appear to actually believe it. If the boomer meme applies it applies to them. Old hippies that think freedom is about drugs and sex.

Any chance you want to give me a rundown?

You're on topic; I went off. I subscribed to his channel a long time ago but don't pay that much attention to it and don't subscribe to his predictions, though they very well may be close to accurate.
I was lambasting the sperg who was suggesting the pyramids and other advanced technological achievements of the past were of the official narrative, which is impossible. Obviously there's been upheavals in the past and history as narrated is a lie.

Attached: Figure 2_13.jpg (923x834, 75.09K)

Ugh the monster inside me is trying to claw its way out. Any chance you have a sacrificial population of around 6 billion "people"? Kikes will be given preferential treatment, aka a reflection of their own behaviors. I've been waiting for this

Ancient Aryans, is that it? That's what I needed to impress you?

Attached: 1454716843064-1.jpg (437x319 20.5 KB, 11.04K)

You dumb shits, I could write you an essay about Earth history and you'd still fag out like a bunch of tranny freaks. I just need to sacrifice kikes, is that too much to ask of you fucking apes?

Those are clearly just natural rock formations :^)

It's a little hard for me to picture solar energy causing the poles to shift without being powerfull enough to destroy all life on earth larger than single cells at least. I always thought pole shifting was due to molten material inside the earth shifting. Could a solar event trigger that perhaps?

About what, exactly? Obviously I don't want to disclose personal info. Tom lived in avocado town and a lot of older people liked him. I was young and never opened my mouth but I listened to him talk.
The two guys; can't really say much about them, too personal. I suppose if you have specific questions maybe. They have TDS. The multi-citizenship (((guy))) has money and donates to the DNC. The glowing guy is a famous political guy that still travels and does help people but he drinks a lot and does not seem to have the slightest clue about anything outside MSM.

Expand upon your hypothesis

usefull idiots

I might have gone a bit overboard when I demanded silence. I do make mistakes, naturally