Any of you guys feel bad for race mixed kids?

Sometimes you should thank your lucky stars you aren't mixed-raced.

Could you imagine your life being a revolting mixed-race child with no one to call your people? It's true that mixed kids are generally disgusting looking. I knew like 5 mixed kids in my High School, and all of them are disgusting el goblino creatures. Especially this one kid called miles, apparently his white mother got BLACKED by a dindu and that spawned him. He was fat, wear always workout shorts no matter what type of weather it was and a tight shirt of some cartoon or anime; his face was literally the le 56% mutt meme. He also walked funny and acted very autistic.

I honestly feel bad for race mixed kids. They have no sense of belonging to either of their race, because no one wants to accept them. Thank fucking GOD I have culture and people to fall behind; race mixed people don't have that, sadly.

All I can say is that don't be mad at the mixed-race kid, be mad at the parents for conceiving such a horrid genetic abomination.

Attached: dcn45ac3xzwy.jpg (550x600 314.96 KB, 121.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2016-08-bias-disgust-mixed-race-couples.html
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-10/sumc-acf092508.php
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7358868.stm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/08/120827122410.htm
geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022103116300555
genomebiology.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/gb-2009-10-1-r7
tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10911359.2015.1035145
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2008.00521.x
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3729.2008.00491.x
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3729.2012.00747.x
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4272534/
livescience.com/609-hundreds-human-genes-evolving.html
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/08/160818212907.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/02/130211102222.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: an abstraction.png (381x540, 1.52K)

no thats a free ticket to 50k upvotes on reddit why would you feel bad for them

no. mongrels have far more privilege than i do as a white male, so fuck you, OP.

Most people aren't terrible like you, I'm white but i don't identify with a "people" or tribe. I'm a human, and so are mixed kids.

God damn it why do I recognize this on sight

God damn it.

lel

Then why the fuck are you here, soy boy? Go be a race traitor somewhere else.

"feeling" on anything or anyone elses behalf is mental illness.

Are you gonna post a Pepe image next, faggot?

Newfag detected. pls kys

Attached: 1515281698700.png (600x580, 651.07K)

imagine being this autistic

diddo

Attached: (((You))).png (701x509, 158.82K)

Europeans are mixed between at least two races of humans; Paleo-europeans and Indo-europeans. Mongolians and Mayanos are mixed andmaking more of them is okay. North Africans are mixed and making more of them is okay. We just need to make sure there are lots of mixing because diversity is our strength, fellow pedes.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x500, 345.44K)

Lel fagot. back to guca with you niggerdick.

I do for the same reason why I feel bad for someone who has a lineage of hereditary cancer and heart disease. They have a gun pointed to their head ready to go off at any moment and end them from their fucked genetic makeup, and if they breed they end up strapping ticking time bombs to their children. Caucasoids, Negroids and Mongoloids were and are on the verge of speciation AS IS, it's plain to see with the amount of health problems mulattos have. We're sub species, and sub species while being able to breed have the amount of problems we have with blanda upped mutts.
They didn't chose to be agents of destruction, they were forced into it and the only way out is to not partake in biological urges and needs to reproduce. For them, all I have is pitty, for their parents I have rage.

I only have contempt for the ones who are left-wing activists, they live in bizzaro land where they unhealthily adopt their values from entertainment as opposed to tradition made by older family members. So they end up acting like embarrassing caricatures of what minority races are. It's both laughable and depressing.

The issue that I have with race mixing propaganda is that it doesn't teach couples to be good parents, just good sex partners that own the jealous white neonazis with the BBC. It's no surprise that most mixed partners split once they find out that child rearing isn't "sexy" at all.

The mixed right-leaning types and the lolberts are pretty good. The former is silently disciplined and the latter is strongly principled. I'm grateful to have them as long time friends.

How much outsider racial genetics is acceptable? Are we doing the one drop rule?

No, because the more mixed you are the more you are suspectible to germs that are normally harmless, also genetic faults like eating food with a bit more sugar will give you diabetes in an instant and such will become more prevalent down the mixed bloodline, assuming that mixed child will father his own children.
There is an upside to this though; most of the mixed guys in your pics tend to 'lean to the left' due to their mental illness from their messed up genetics, their mental character is exactly what the kikes (((project))) to others, just like they are for thousands of years, which meant they too are also a mixed race of different human species + neanderthal, with some inbreeding for a nice little cherry topper caused by their (((ancient predecessors))) before the end of the Ice Age

What I'm trying to say is, mixed children according to (((their instructions))) should never breed otherwise they will end up becoming the spiritual successor to the now soon to be extinct jewish race, which just so happened to be one of their main goals for the future in accordance to the (((Protocol))).

No. Get busy breeding them hu-white.

tldr any population having greater than 50% white will, in the course of few generations, be 90%+ white, and eventually 99%.

Race mixed kids have no belonging therefore can be used to any races advantage. Currently depending on the mix they're always sympathetic to the worse off race like blacks and Asians. We SHOULD be advocating for their white likeness and have them on our side. Nobody left isn't a mutt. This isn't 100 years ago. None of you are purebreed at all. You're white and that's good but you're not a purebreed. So it goes to stand that mixed kids on our side can just keep breeding in a white only environment to Sully their mixed genes and continuously add better white genes.

No! The Neo-Aryans will inherit this world! #CosmicRace

Sure, since I'm not some low IQ cartoon stereotype. It's not the mutts' fault their parents were miscegnating degenerates. Ideally they would have been born as a pure member of one of their races, but the second-best scenario would be them living as kings in places like Africa. Rule over the pure subhuman races.

Attached: 422c60a47e25c787be5544f9d51bd58e.jpeg (1080x3067 143.29 KB, 1M)

Why don't you become Hispanic? Everyone can become part of the Hispanic racial-empire.

Wtf is with all the nigger lovers lately? No I don’t feel bad lol wtf

Nope. That is the weakness of their White parent and not apart of my lineage. It is not a new problem to our race but still we haven't found a solution to it, so much more of our lands will be lost to the mulatto and jew until we learn what we are, and what they are.

Attached: of the lost war for survival in India.jpg (1600x1438, 408.11K)

Saved. We need more whitepill posts like that.

Attached: Nope.gif (334x195, 2.12M)

Call me astroturf, but i believe that all major races should get their own ethnostate.
Blacks can have a good society….
The multi race multi culture experiment has failed.

No.

I can't understand their plight, but I don't have any feelings either way.

I mean, we can at least pretend they can once they're sent back to Wakanda- I mean Liberia

White/Asian mixes are by far the ones I have comes across the most, and most of them deeply resent it too. So yeah, maybe a bit.

So are white kids, but you are cheerleading their eradication.

Remember anons;
Report D&C threads.
Sage D&C threads.
Filter D&C threads.

Remember anons;
Report slide threads.
Sage slide threads.
Filter slide threads.

eurasian_tiger.mp4
i think r/hapa is growing in notoriety

Pathos is trash. Anyone that makes long term decisions based on pathos alone is literally less than human. Keep that shit for split-second decisions, niggercattle.

Attached: Plebeian.jpg (563x528, 135K)

Brittany Venti is oddly attractive as long as you are watching a soundless webm. As soon as you hear her open her mouth you just want to strangle the cunt.

Attached: df221010b354fe5ece5b3aaf3fb0348241944418dd5564c9dc96baa406360806.jpg (676x679 429.29 KB, 396.44K)

LA CREATURA

Find a pic of the beast without makeup, you'll thank me later.

Send everyone else back to their "home" and sterilize any poor halfblood in between.

It's not about your fee fees about it, it's about the long term consequences for all of us. These victims are symbolizing the end of culture and race, which will end the human collectives. Without collectives there can be no upholding of morality, no maintaining of stability, and no building of the security that is needed for individuals to exist. It's one violent mess of identity less slaves, that are eaten from within by birth defects, lack of history, lack of direction, lack of belonging.
These will mean nothing, because the core of the cultures will not exist anymore. jews deliberately did this to mankind because they are the only "race" in human existence that isn't bound to homeland, culture, religion and identity. They stole all of it and created a fake group centered around organized crime.
All this is a crime against natural law, which will in return mark the end of all life, because it destroys the sustainability of life by destabilizing and destroying the entire ecosystem.

pathological altruism, clinically

Sage is not a downvote and sliding is not real.

phys.org/news/2016-08-bias-disgust-mixed-race-couples.html
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-10/sumc-acf092508.php
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7358868.stm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/08/120827122410.htm

gas yourself mordecai

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
wrong

more data
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022103116300555
genomebiology.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/gb-2009-10-1-r7
tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10911359.2015.1035145
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2008.00521.x
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3729.2008.00491.x
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3729.2012.00747.x
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4272534/
livescience.com/609-hundreds-human-genes-evolving.html
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/08/160818212907.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/02/130211102222.htm

where's the evidence goy

Inbreeding>Outbreeding because of inclusive fitness.

Asian eyes look like Downs anyway.

Im mixed race, irish hispanic. Race-mixing is literally satanism. You don't get that behavior without the crushing lonliness in the realization that you are the only one of your people. You have to breed with backwards and disgusting aliens in your place of birth.

if this is what i think it is you're sick in the head m80

No. Why would I? Not my fault their mothers couldn't keep their legs closed and stay loyal to the tribe. Mutts are just nature's way of taking the band genes out. They should be sterilized at birth.

Then it would be an ultimate act of mercy to put them out of their misery? They should get to kill as many kikes and niggers as possible for spawning them and then kill themselves.

0%

^ The most moronic post of the month

You kind of have to let your dick decide which mutts are worthy of being white. If she has good genetics and is able to carry recessive traits, then she’s passable.
If mixed men are smart and adaptive enough to flourish in white society, then they are worthy of being white.
Of course, these “good enough to be white” mixed race people are a very very small minority.

Fuck off jew.

yeah, they look like zombies, you can see who they were, who they could have been, but that person is gone, it is only representative of what is lost. because on top of that they are still a zombie and must be culled

Attached: enough.jpg (713x960, 92.37K)

Today is a blessed day.

Attached: Smug Guts.png (500x390, 89.91K)

They had no choice in the matter, so in that sense, yes I do feel a bit bad for them. I blame their selfish parents, and I most especially blame the kikes for promoting race mixing in the first place.

Or you could just CRISPR and PIGD the non-White genes out. Much more surgical, precise and scientific. People on here get all moral about that, but get this guys, the kikes are destroying us, and they don't give a fuck about morals, nor do they have any remorse or resolve.

You'll stop feeling bad for them when you realize that they all fucking hate us.

Leftypol thread

Those Aryans give me hope

No they always side with niggers even though if all whites were killed they would be next because they aren't black enough.

No, they deserve to suffer. Kill yourself, (((empathy)))faggot.

Attached: dead niglet.jpg (630x473 77.36 KB, 77.36K)

No sympathy at all. They are an end product of an attack; gone; rootless creatures.

i wish i didn't unerstand that pic

Please explain.

FUTURE SCHOOL SHOOTER DETECTED

You have a problem then OP. Plenty of things to feel bad about (plight of the South African farmer for instance) but the chimera that crawled out of some roastie coal burners crotch isn't one of them. So stop being a faggot and, FOCUS.

All mixed race people are ugly, pic related. Also I'm not mixed, I just think this claim is kind of retarded.

Attached: roamingmillenial.jpg (990x990, 109.53K)

The vast majority of attractive mixed race people are those of predominately European phenotypes. For example, I'm a dirty spic, but I was lucky enough to get mostly European phenotypes and I'm good looking as a result. Most people who are mixed are just weird looking and ugly though

Not really most of them are spastic little tards with no ambition or sense of presence. Theyre just here until they die. I don't pity mindless husks with no culture or roots. They shall be cut off from their own people.

The nostalgia bruh, the nostalgia

That's a 1 in a million example. I live in southern cali sl I see mixed race mongrels of all kinds all the time. Theyre all ugly stupid shits with half a brain cell. I've met like 3 out of hundreds that were attractive and they were still stupid as shit.

Sorry buddy, but for me at least a heavily made up potato face isn't "pretty."

is this what 8kike looks like on saturday after sunset when all the shills have rettired from the sabbath?

Sometimes I feel bad for certain mongrels I have known but most of the time I end up hating them because they turn out to be anti-white pieces of shit in the end that deserve whatever misery they get.

The only kind of mongrel I can feel bad for is the one sentient and noble enough to voluntarily wish to end his mongrel lineage rather than continue to poison the world with more mongrel spawn.

I'm 6'4" and Nordic. Should I make that exact same facial expression paired with "My face when she's a mongrel" and send it to her?

I would say if your character or appearance suggests you're non-white, then you've got too much non-white genetics in you.

If you can't detect in any of your features and in your behavior anything hinting at non-whiteness, then whatever small percentage of non-white genes appears in a DNA test, is likely irrelevant.

I myself being 100% pure white and having all my ancestors from one particular area of Europe going back hundreds of years, do not want to even mix with other Europeans from outside my area, nevermind someone who could have some Native American or whatever genes in them.

BTW the chance of you being related to an ancestor 10 times removed is basically nothing.

The chance of you being completely 100% unrelated to a grandparent is 1 in 4 million.

So you can have a rare chance where two mongrel parents produce a racially pure child.

every damn day

I lump them in with the rest of the parasites. They are not my problem.

OMG PLEASE DO…this spic part niggers are so difficult to take after a little while, they shit up everything they touch. Genetic mongrel abominations.

oddly attractive like a part nigger? Her lineage is 10-30% nigger dude. What is attractive about that?

No. Get out.

Paid shill. Allowed to post here.

I just upgraded my wife's DACA to US citizenship.

I don't consider Hispanics as "non-white", I'm not a race mixer because of this.

At least everyone in the room had this kind of awkward silence.

i pity them.

What?

kek

Attached: 5ce70eb432ac46cde05d9845a54641d7764a45ae4739d53140530b0d4654c9bb.jpg (1462x1462, 189.08K)

no love for mixed ethnics? an English/german is torn between two tribes and has no true nation. half apes would be accepted by nigs cause they look better then the typical ape and after all they're both "oppressed" by whitey

I can't hear you speak up weakling