Very sad indeed

very sad indeed.
Happened sometime today from what I gathered in a post.

Reach out, help PETA.

Attached: 15491808227113.jpg (1018x911, 120.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/gina.brashear
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that a dog?

What animal is that?

Its a pig.
More photos here @ Zig Forumsthread/201947371#p201948020

We all only live once so REACH THE FUCK OUT TO OTHERS.

If chink cho made the news, so can this, it brings peace in the end.

Fresh bacon, and pork cutlets.

What's the big deal?

It is a pig, as in food. Go back to eating soy faggot.

Just how new are you?

The details here are that this woman lied to a pet rescue that she would rehome some pet mini pigs that were given to the rescue because the owner was very ill and could not properly care for them but loved them and wanted them to go to good home. This lady contacted them and said she could assist in rehoming them to good families. But she slaughtered them instead and the sick bitch posted online as if to brag about it. These were pets, not wild boars.

Attached: John C. Lilly.jpg (458x305, 41.77K)

who

OP is a massive fucking faggot in both threads for not providing all the information up front.

Copy and Pasted it 5 mins

Who the fuck keeps bacon as a pet? So if you let a fucking pig in your living room and treat it like a dog, does it become a dog?
Think about it, you fucking kikes, stop jumping on idiotic bandwagons, libtards do it and you shouldn't. Some faggots are probably already trying to dox her and destroy her life just because she wanted to eat a fucking pig.

Attached: 6e4.jpg (342x342, 8.82K)

You fucking stupid or something?

Attached: DpgITTdU4AIzaPc.jpg (555x414, 17.68K)

That's pretty fucked up to be honest.
Yeah okay I get it, but misleading people and slaughtering animals they cared for is pretty bad. That said, I'm sure the retribution will be disproportionate to the "crime" so I'll side with the hole. And she's only facing a backlash because she's a white woman, if a group of niggers did this no one would care.

Attached: 2d80ec4f92d122e4b9786684eae39b6969ced6da891002994c3978f02aecd18e.jpg (515x698, 72.15K)

OH FUCK OFF and open your mind!

Clearly she would not give a fuck just like what she did to that animal.

At the same time

oh fuck off chimp faggot, going with your feelings.

These mini-pigs should not exist in first place

What did she do to that animat?
The same thing that people have done to these animals since they were domesticated. What she did is EVEN MORE natural than what's happening to most of pigs in modern das, because they were slaughtered in a humane way, not like in modern slaughterhouses where they're herded in cages and then bled out.
We're on the top of the food chain. Animals are eating each other, and we're eating animals, we have done this and we will. Stop whining.

It's pretty fucked to take anyone's pets and make it known that you killed them when you said you were going to home them, what the pet is barely matters. Also pigs can be good house pets, although fuck mini pigs. If you go pet pig you need to get a based potbelly pig and train it to bite niggers. For a lot of people in this thread that might cause problems when they keep getting bit though, not going to lie.

Attached: pig of supreme comfyness.webm (960x536, 5.61M)

So humans can go into space,create multitude of crops and spread infinite love yet humans are animals?

The only thing I want to help, is helping her eat that delicious little bastard. Fuck this faggot OP and PETA.

mmm. tasty

Fuck off, leddit

Why slaughter a mini pig when you can buy a whole normal pig and get more meat for months to come?

Attached: 1053f7826cf11a35757dcfe9c09b90fd85d6676553fe5bc7617ff7785658b017.png (720x722, 244.11K)

looked up twitter videos for 'pig'
didn't know pigs were such a mascot for vegans

Attached: pig vids.jpg (582x462 63.07 KB, 85.09K)

>((("studies show")))
Meanwhile in the real world pigs are filthy, disgusting garbage disposals that the bible says not to eat. And vegans let them in their beds. I've hunted wild hogs my whole life and seen what they love to do first hand.
Leave it to vegetable brains to fall in love with a gmo pink pig created to produce white meat.

Kek. Free bacon

We have an old news article about a pig eating some old, paralyzed woman alive in some village, I love posting it to trigger vegcucks.

HAhaha who the fuck cares? Pigs are for eating. Jesus fuck how sheltered are you faggots?

hahahahaha
step 3: bacon

Fuck off newfag.

This news anchor absolutely loses it when doing a story on a pig named Chris P. Bacon. Hahaha!

This.
Not helpful OP

Well, OK. But this woman only makes it harder to rehome legit pets because of her dishonesty. Where I live you have to have references and pay a fee and an interview because of people like this attention whoring THOT.

If she wanted bacon she could have simply gone to the store like everyone else. There was no need to adopt a pig.

PS the OP is faggot

Actually they are regular pigs that idiots buy thinking they are mini-pigs and that they fucking abandon when they get to be around 200 pounds and eat them out of house and home.

Slaughter is the logical solution to this.

getting upset about this is like getting upset that a horse is sent to the slaughter house and horse just like pig is fucking tasty

⛏️ ⛑️ ⛓️
Meme mined.

This.
Fact is whites are also more closely related to pigs than niggers because the white prehistorical ancestors mated with pigs but the black with a gorilla.

facebook.com/gina.brashear

I am busy figuring out who OP is so i can dump dox. but i found this

Attached: faggot.png (468x270, 15.22K)

also shes not a total degenerate

Attached: based.png (460x787, 274.69K)

This act corrodes trust and honor. Plenty of livestock available to buy for cheap for the purpose of making food. She could have also kept quiet about it instead of showing off like a nigger who robbed a store. Instead she does the typical degenerate modern Western woman thing of abusing social trust, taking advantage of others and showing off that she did. As with all things, I don't think people mind what people do in their own backyards as long as they don't advertise it.

I suppose the only saving grace is that there is no such thing as a mini pig and they would have had to live outside some day.

I'm also skeptical of the value of knowing how to slaughter livestock without owning livestock or living around it either. If you live in the city, don't farm for a living, don't do the fiscally and socially responsible thing and support a local small butcher and do it recreationally instead, isn't that just torture as a hobby? Particularly for a common and readily available meat like pork..