US Anarchist Killed In Lawless Mexico

American anarchist, marijuana-activist, bitcoin-trader, and crusty hippie, is shot dead by gunmen in their expat Anarchist enclave in violence-ridden Mexico city Acapulco.

His girlfriend posted a dramatic video online begging for help after he was shot to death at their front gate. A friends was also shot but is expected to survive.

Both he and his girlfriends use aliases while living in their utopia because they are on the run from US authorities.

archive.is/Rx8HI

Attached: hippies.png (338x486 570.37 KB, 298.56K)

Article

Attached: stoked.png (765x6644, 6.01M)

Anarkids and true communism idiots never learn, Jesus.

LITERALLY THREE PESOS FOR A DICK SUCK

Attached: 5d58ccfc433a69249a795714a1cf2a995972748c0206b3279ee254498815e822.webm (1280x720 1.79 MB, 1.58M)

Here is a video about them living on the run in Acapulco made by a Youtube channel called "Press For Truth".

Ironic, but better anarchy than ZOG

If only there were some sort of system by which a group of trained professionals would be payed a stipend by the community to protect them from violent criminals.

Attached: eece9f826fa7f5d593fe74879cb4d461e4e95851_00.jpg (500x512, 32.65K)

From the look of their home, I doubt they were "just blowing glass pipes".

The friend said it was a "backlash" while moaning about being shot.

100% it was over drugs.

This dude seems like he would naively "stand up the cartels" because he is moral and right.

Thanks reddit, another mutt down.

If I had the choice between living with an ugly fucked up wife like that for the rest of my life or being gunned down in broad daylight by spic criminals I'll take door number 2 thanks…

8:30 Interviewer asks about the dangers of living in lawless Mexico.

Dead man answers:

…aaand that is why he was killed.

Attached: anarchists_o_1199066.jpg (750x559, 56.79K)

To be fair, muh roads is still a retarded argument when studying history. Doesn't make anarchists any less retarded.

At least Chimpcongo has about the same level of corruption as Mexico lmao

They violated the NAP! How can this be happening?!

Attached: 1516120565808.jpg (1280x808, 193.03K)

Seeing filth like this dead from the shit they espouse helps make it worth getting out of bed.

Live woth burrito, die like bandito

Don't they realize they will make the philosophers angry?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-08-17 13.46.11.png (1367x775, 445.13K)

Sounds good when you put it that way, but can you do it without violating the N.A.P? Niggers Aren't People

that's low

THESE PEOPLE VOTE

Nice spin, fucktard. How much of an NPC ideologue do you have to be to think that this hit job has anything to with "Anarchism"? Gas yourself.

Attached: Mexican Medical school.mp4 (640x360, 14.58M)

Jump off a cliff you nigger sheep

Attached: law.png (600x469, 107.64K)

hiring $50 hitmen has nothing to do with anarchism amirite?

No they don't. They are anarchists. Anarchists don't check boxes on a piece of paper.

Attached: vote.webm (600x337, 5.77M)

So if we had anarchy in this country how many people would you kill for a warm meal? You are blue-pilled race denier is what you are.

Scotland, Ireland, Germany, Sweden and numerous other countries have a long history of Anarchism and the only people who got whacked there were faggots and christian monks.

Take your pilpul elsewhere you retarded faggot.

Well…
If he wasn't an anarchist…
He wouldn't be living as an expat in Mexico…
Because his beliefs led him to abandon his nation and his people…
And he wouldn't get shot by lawless beaners.

Attached: 1548377549586.webm (204x360, 2.93M)

There are usually reasons for this. As savage as shitskins are, they usually don't just kill random people. Though they will kill tourists for behaving rudely. I've to plenty of third world shitholes and it's only the stuck up, entitled pieces of shit (usually leftists) who are met with violence. I bet my bottom dollar that these hippies stole drugs, alcohol, or found some other way to spread ill will among the locals.

Anyone who isn't a white nationalist or a child under the age of 12. Unironically.

As if this will not be every hood in America.

Attached: index.jpg (249x203, 9.08K)

When they pick up a weapon they stop being children. What's your point?

Good.
All anarchists must be killed.

This. Better target practice the little mechanized niggers be.

Still far less painful than the medical bills they hit you with in American I badly need dental work but can't afford it. America home of the "free" home of the toothless.

It wasn't a drug killing, it was a mercy killing.

hippie faggot should have took some of that weed money and bought some body armor

nobody in their right mind would turn their hair into shit locks that's like the hugest of red flags

You forgot the part where they afterwards take a piece of your ass literally.

Anarchist state is an oxymoron and Mexico has a huge government, a standing army, police, etc. It's a state, not an "anarchist state"

Cheeky

You're the first to go.

guy was set up by spic friend who lived
dude is 100% porking his old lady rn
fucking spics

Let me tell you a shocking secret. You can have the biggest government and best police force in the world but if there is a place they straight up won't go to in their own territory it might as well be lawless.

It's not a secret that governments are inept and only provide the illusion of safety and security. When push comes to shove you are on your own.

Nigger they have more lynchings every week than the US south did for its entire history. Beans are strung up on over passes right on the fucking border in what fucking world is that even the illusion of security?

That's my point. Having a state doesn't equal security.

What the fuck is with all you retards? Him believing in slavery wouldn't have saved him from being shot either. People get murdered, it's got nothing to do with his political opinions (in this case) and everything to do with a lack of defense. Cops wouldn't have saved him but perhaps being better armed and more smart about his security would have.

This entire article is just "LOL ANARCHIST DIED", do you wonder why? Do any of you realize this might exist for the sole purpose of masturbating the State? For fucks sake, it's "US Anarchist Killed in Lawless Mexico". It's literally "DUMB US ANARCHIST REBUKES STATE, GOES TO NEARBY SHITHOLE AND DIES BECAUSE NO GOVERNMENT". It could hardly BE any more transparent and you dumb shitters are just eating it up, you're just letting them program you. You're no better than all those nigger-cattle who let the TV do their thinking for them.

Gang hit.

Oh, I see. They were making shatter and fled to Mexico, and "John Galt" here left the hospital after one day because it cost $400 and THE MAN was keeping him down.

Attached: marijuana_60_hr_en.jpg (480x270, 39.81K)

The problem is when the watch and ward system becomes (((unionized))).

I wonder if they took the raw meat redpill.
Beaners confirmed more violent and savage than niggers.

Attached: BloodiedHippy.jpg (547x720, 54.07K)

Get thee to Mexico, Shitlock.

Based beans.

Noone ever like him anyway never had a single nice thing to say he's DEAD take him to the fucking hospital bed.

Nigga couldn't even follow his own "Protect yourself at all times" bullshit rules.

Move to the UK.

Brush your teeth. You nasty faggot.

Attached: boom comp.jpg (640x409 44.15 KB, 44.15K)

Drug maker and dealer on the run for doing so, goes to messihole hotspot of drug gangs that kill each other over drug dealing, makes and sells drugs there, drug gang kills him. Darwin award.

This actually made me lol. Bravo, Zig Forums. It's just like old times.

The logical conclusion of lolbertarianjudenism: death.

"something bad happened to somebody who is not you, somebody who didn't know you existed and wouldn't care if anything bad happened to you."

Ok?

Guess again, faggot. But this time try to think about it a little harder.

Why do they look so filthy?

Fun fact: they cut off this kid's dad's head right before this and tossed it at him, that's who he's laying on.

Literally jewish con artists. Presentations on how to make money on crypto pyramid schemes? You don't get shot like that unless you are a douche bag. this cunt "Lily" is going to milk his death with a go fund me and use the money to fund her next scam. Drugs are great. Hippies are fuckint con artists. If you need to rely on dreadlocks and gay decorations instead of your integrity to prove how "anti establishment" and "for the people." You are, you are no different than the pedo priests who make up Schizo bullshit then say to donate to the poor then steal the money to buy a brand new car.

because you get dreadlocks by not washing your hair, I assume they don't bother with any sanitation, because they are next level.

You are posting an article about some selfish con artists who got fucked over. People whose only purpose is stealing resources from me. People who would completely ignore me if I was in the same situation . Why are you wasting my time with useless posts about useless faggots, you useless faggot?

Holy fucking shit bootlicker zogbot pigs are this delusional.

I instantly know the person is retarded if I see this.

"Wow I want to do what I want"

You, the dirty kike parasite: "no I rule the world only I get to do what I want now submit to these rules otherwise I won't let you get pieces of paper that let you rent the universe from me.

Whoever is in power in every situation is an anarchist. Everything the government gives you is just to keep you from fighting back. They also need their cattle healthy.

You, the dirty jewish parasite moron: omg i just bought a new amercrombie and Fitch outfit without money I'd literally die because I couldn't dress up, now im gonna go watch Johnny Depp gay pirate movie, another thing that wouldnt exist without money. If Johnny Depp wasn't paid what 20000 people make in a year to be a gay pirate society would literally collapse. FUCKIN dumb commie."

The only thing money holds together is your 0/10 world. Nice argument Jacob Cohen.

cringe

Sport snuffing, amazing vice content.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahagahah you just used the term left because you are a simpleton! You actually think that there is an opinion left and an opinion right and you arent just some fucking loser slave! You probly get your blood boiling when your sports team loses too! Hahahahahahahahahahahahah you tried to get an ego boost online and you succeeded at was showing how you have a 90IQ. Poor lil baby ! Using buzzwords crafted for you by the tv because you can't give an actual argument! Awwww lil baby ;(

okay, this is epic

Oops. I broke it.

Attached: 2ae64da80c93d5ac096471bbb7627813838c74a38954c13b31ed888414792d07.jpg (382x230, 18.97K)

So why are you posting on an imageboard instead of working? Dumb cunt.

Spics did something worthwhile today.

Personal hygiene is for fascists, comrade.

Attached: AOC.jpg (597x329, 216.73K)

BITCOIN ASSASSINS!

a tiger does not brush his teeth - Mao (as his teeth rotted away)

Drug blood, on the hands of (((capitalism)))

Want to bet that this dead anarchist was also sampling some tube steak and high protein non-dairy creamer from our suspect, and he couldn't handle it?

This. Don't let the "peace and love" bullshit fool you.

What the fuck is this meme supposed to mean anyway?

They have true communism in Mexico?

They have anarchotyranny, which is what communism always ends up as.

Mexico is post-communist.

Reading comprehension not your forte?

Three people were involved in this, the ugly dreadlock skank who helplessly and uselessly observed and freaked out equally uselessly afterward (instead of, you know, actually assisting by applying first aid and potentially saving a life), the guy who *WAS* shot dead, and finally, the second guy who was shot three times and was released from the hospital after treatment and on the same day.

It's not like it was hard to understand this - is English not your first language?

OKAY, this is fucking crazy!!!! I KNEW THIS GUY LOOKED FAMILIAR!!!! I met him when he started his dreds, story below.

I met him at a lolbertaian college group booth when I started…I think he was a president, but I never really had too much time to get involve din groups being anti-soc and working and courses. He was there with this chick, too, at the time, they were together since after he got out of jail(growing pot). I mean he was a hardcore Libertarian. He was fucked over by the system hard for gorwing a few plants, said the judge said he was the "worst kind of person in society" LOL. So This guy was redpilled to an extent, not sure his views bout jews and holohoax, never dropped it on me as I was new to the truth and stuff, but he turned me on to a lot of shit like John Taylor Gatto, BTC, and Ancient History. He was also a solid guy, he definitely practiced what he preached. Before he left for the semester, I always envied him for bailing out and going in on BTC bigtime (I am sure he had a fortune, another reason for him to get popped down there), was thinking about him recently,anyway, We used to smoke pot together sometimes, one day this guy in a fucking wheelchair comes over. Said he was here for his medicine and we sit and chat and chill, all going to same uni, THEN guy in wheelchair starts to get up and takes a few hobbly steps. It was amazing seeing cananbis really help someone who had a debilitating illness (MS or mls or something like that), but he was definitely all about helping people, moreso than selling weed for $$$ I wouldn't discount some of the theories I tagged via RE and jsut tagged some who may seem interested in knowing WHO this guy is, just going down teh thread. Very possible he was sticking it to the cartel or pissed someone off. For what its worth guy was a fucking Whizz on the Computer, literally a Hackerman, so maybe that could be it def wouldnt rule it out. This definitely isnt for publicity on the girls part. Her mouth/voice is messed up bc of medicare doctor or something I remember her saying during a conversation about govt healthcare. Which is prob why shes having chronic pain and took cannabis for it like the article says She was a littlecuter w/o the dreds… I definitely am a little sad about this guy's death. I think he was good person for being an ancrap and all…. Ive definitely moved on ideologically as I am reading lots of books recommended by Zig Forums.

I knew this guy and can answer ? if people are interested.

HIS NAME WAS SHANE CRESS. From streetsboro or so, somwhere in NE OH territory.

WTF? How is that pilpul? Can you even define pilpul? Are you retarded yourself, and merely projecting it on others due to your own butthurt, making use of a buzzword you fail to even understand properly (thus diminishing the true meaning)?

This. Dreadlocks are fucking disgusting, especially when European peoples apply them, destroying the unique appearance and characteristics of their fine and attractive locks…

Get fucked you subhuman bootlicker. Go and bottom for your local politician you cocksucking faggot.

You are cattle

kys

The fuck with her face in that first Pic?

Attached: index.jpg (186x271, 10.9K)

What you're doing right now is pilpul, rabbi.

No, kill YOURself you piece of fucking dogshit. Guy takes his time to tell us a story about knowing this dude and that's your response? Oh so fucking edgy my dude. Eat shit and die mudblood cuckchan faggot.