How can an individual contribute money to the pension system when they're actually a net-negative...

How can an individual contribute money to the pension system when they're actually a net-negative,as in the government pays out more than they take in by the time they've died?

i've came across a government statistic that has shown that the average woman will cost the government over 100,000 dollars more than she'll contribute in her entire lifetime.

I'm not here to talk about the women.

There are over 100 trillion dollars of unfunded liabilities. the RINOs are saying that if we would give amnesty from 25-30 million illegals the pension system would be paid off.

If those illegals are mostly a net negative when they die of old age or whatever, then how can they have contributed money to the pension system?

Attached: HankShaw-DoveSalad.jpg (865x525, 210.65K)

How can money exist that is backed by nothing?

They don't. It'll be another spectacular fall of Rome due to pensions and foreign barbarians.

That's how pensions work. People contribute more than they receive and a lot of people die before they get anything back. It's an easy way for governments to raise money.

You can't. This is by design. It goes bankrupt in 2027 and literally everyone alive at that point either loses his monthly payments or never receives them, because "retirement" stops existing as a concept. Our entire economy is built around "retirement," and it won't exist in only 8 years.
They can't. You're being lied to.
The global economy will collapse completely and irreparably no later than 2027.
In its place, jews will create a single, global, digital currency, which you will be required to use to purchase food. Thus global slavery will be permanently ensured.

Fuck off reddit, QTDDTOT.

All jokes aside, if you are not near the retirement age already, you are not going to get anywhere near as much as you paid in. You are better off gambling in the stock market or buying commodities.

Even if you become disabled/retired now you won't.

There will be another major depression, but it won't be an 'irreparable' collapse. The infrastructure and factories don't collapse during a depression, so there's always something to fall back to. It's gonna be pretty bad though.

The pension system is a very important topic.

Boomers would rather sell off our national parks to Asians and Arabs than to admit that the pension system is impossible.

Boomer have a vested interest in keeping the gravy train going. It seems like every terrible program has an interest group attached to it that will fight to the death to keep it in place. EBT - Niggers. Medicare & social security - Boomers. Planned parenthood - Feminists. Public libraries - Hobos, Foreign aid - Israel. :^)

FPBP
The money system only exists to push people into debt so that the (((interests))) can basically gain the wealth and power over autonomous communities without doing any work at all, so if said community one days decided to break the shackles that allows the leeches to siphon and manipulate their wealth as the leeches see fit a magically mercenary army with the Star of David appears

zoomer here, why do i have to pay into social security if ill never see a single penny of it?

Because your a slave

It's unsustainable.

There are zero, absolutely zero in human history which were in the long run.

Your only hope is zoomers raising up against the boomers in a day of the pillow.

I didn't save it, but a few weeks ago a LawyerAnon had an interesting post how to opt out of it. It seemed pretty legit, but i am not authority on that stuff, so there you go.

Who told you our money is backed by nothing. It's backed by us - more specifically our tax dollars. Our money is debt-created money and the income tax is the collateral. It's convenient that the Federal Reserve was created after the Sixteenth Amendment passed…

For the OP, US Social Security is a pyramid scheme of sorts but it's not quite as simple as $X in and $Y out. Money now is worth more than money50 years from now. I don't just mean inflation but also investments. With X dollars today I can have XZ dollars in fifty years, with Z being the return on the investment. The SSA has investments and are doing this. So if someone contributes $100,000 less than they will receive, that will actually be a net gain in the long run. The problem is the number of people currently contributing versus the number of people being paid. It is entirely correct to say that bringing in more people to pay into the system will help out…until they are retiring themselves. And with the was the SSA pays out, low income workers will get a higher % of their contributions than a higher income worker and we all know those immigrants are going to be disproportionally on the bottom end up income, to say nothing of social services that they will be on before retirement.

As always, the solution is to outlaw debt-backed money and, preferably charging interest for the use of money itself (Usury). At the very least get rid of the Federal Reserve and either have a public central bank or no central bank at all. Congress must regain the authority to print money. We fix that and there will be no need for the SSA. We can even expand our social services which should make the leftists happy. The real leftists of course, not their politicians.

could you see the boomers support selling off yellow stone to some rich Arab?

They will this time. What the fuck don't you understand about this? ALL. PENSIONS. ARE. BANKRUPT. IN. 8. YEARS.

You're too subhumanly retarded to fight back or to withhold your funds, so that's why.

Yellow Stone isn't enough. We need to sell California or at least New Jersey.

Attached: USDebtFeb2019.png (1397x798, 485.76K)

I don't doubt that, but how does that destroy the underlying economy? Bridges don't collapse just because the pension system collapsed.

Neat infographic. It's missing a very key part. Who is that money owed to?

That's a funny way to say US military.

Banks, central banks, foreign countries, bond holders, etc.

I get that, but what's going to happen to the factories and heavy machinery? We can't ship it all to our foreign creditors. Are the chinks going to ask us to dismantle the hoover dam and send it to China? I doubt it.

During the last depression there wasn't that much infrastructure because most American families were still farmers and the infrastructure that did existed was brand new and built utilizing protestant work ethic, civic pride, 90%+ white population, and less embezzlement. Now the civic engineers of America and intenationally give the US infrastructure third world tier grades and with all the potholes alone I wouldn't doubt them for a second.

I guess what I mean to say is who owns a large amount of those bonds. The US owes more than a quarter of it's debt to itself, mostly to the Social Security Administration. Selling parks to OPEC can't help anything, the interest on the debt is used to finance pensions. Paying off the debt would accelerate the insolubility of SS.

Then we'll be thankful for all the factories we didn't send to Mexico or elsewhere, which never should have fucking happened in the first place. All processing and assembly of goods should be done in the US. We should only import raw materials, as a last resort.

Having worked as a civil engineer whose company primarily takes local government contracts I can agree with this. Regulations to prevent local government corruption only serve to reduce efficiency (and still only stops 10% of the corruption!).

That's another thing, we don't even own and have the means of production anymore. America is a service economy and if that collapses then America is finished.

Factories can always be rebuilt. But it needs to happen sooner, rather than later.

Americans no longer have the work ethic for that after the decline of religion and morals.

They will when they have no other choice.

Unemployment doesn't last forever. And once you have a job history then getting disability is all but impossible. That leaves low paying service jobs or factory work, if you otherwise have no skills.

I doubt that. I read history and listened to Yuri Bezmenov where once they are demoralized they are completely finished and there is nothing you can do for them except give them death.

Way to destroy the illusion

No, it's backed by the demand for it's consumption.
Why do you think BRIC and crypto are viewed as major threats?

What will happen is that once you have enough brow people, you will have to work until you are completely worn out and then have your adult children take care of you until you die.

Basically that.

Don't be a Jew. If you want an honest situation, create an honest economy. Weimar is created by the monetary system.

Because the people making you work have more firepower than you. Work under the table. Stop paying taxes however you can. Go steal some library books and sell them on ebay.