Reparations for slavery

Democrat Candidate Calls For $100 Billion In Reparations For Slavery

Will this be the issue of 2020?

Attached: democrat.jpg (640x360, 24.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

firstthem.com/tangibles-2020
archive.org/details/ezarchive/Another Voice of Freedom with Ernst Zündel #33 - Michael Hoffman talks about White Slavery in America.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is a worse thread than your colombia larp.

Also, yes, its a jew.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2319x119, 19.01K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1242x130 86.74 KB, 12.94K)

Jesus Christ dude this shit is laughable.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1453x511, 94.94K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1462x409, 71.31K)

I've done more for your shit thread than it deserves.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1454x443, 80.54K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1458x417, 66.7K)

thanks

Yeah, whatever.

In any case, the conclusion is that we have a single mother jewess who loves fags and won't tell anyone who the father of her child is, running a non-denominational christcuck heresy club and shilling to niggers with money taken directly from the pockets of Whites.

She could probably win.

More welfare for niggers, because stopping us from getting to space was not enough.

Attached: welfare vs defense spending.png (1024x546, 828.39K)

Reparations to Gov for Gibs then.
89 f#cking years… (1776 - It lasted in about HALF the states until 1865)
154 years later…
Still paying…
Middle East, thousands of years…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (450x327 264.17 KB, 204.86K)

Bernie ran on the "free shit" platform too.

Attached: gibs.jpg (225x225, 8.72K)

Will the jews actually pay up?

The Middle Easterners are cuckolded enough to take them seriously, that's why.
Whitey lets the jew bend him over a barrel.

low black voter turn out gave Trump the white house. If they cannot run an Obama magic negro they can promise gibs and win.

This.

And he would have won if the DNC hadn't stolen the primary. What's your point? Nigger reparations WILL happen and no one is going to stop them.

No.

Unconstitutional.
See 14th amendment section 4;

$100,000,000,000 / 43,000,000
$2,325.58 per.
More is payed out yearly to niggers. The expense to cover niggers is nearly a trillion dollars every two years.

Can any math/history nerds run a quick calculation on the inflation adjusted dollar value of all nigger slave labor in US history, and compare that with the dollar value of all taxpayer funded government handouts to niggers?
I have a feeling whites are the ones who are owed money at this point.

See;

It's already been done. Not by me. And sadly I lost the archive on the costs of niggers to the US.

Literally nothing these people say makes sense.

REPARATION THROUGH REPATRIATION
COME HOME, BLACK MAN

I never got to own any slaves, why would I have to pay? Shouldn't I be allowed to own slaves if I have to pay?

Only reparation a nigger can get is a one-way ticket to Africa.

I wonder why they keep pushing this, if they just swept it under the rug today atleast the DOTR will be postponed for another few decades. Now they will just draw attention to it forcing people to investigate further and we all know how that will end for our tribe members.

Attached: KEK.png (349x296, 87.97K)

I've got a good idea for reparations: lead.

I agree, with reparations. It's about time the former slaves pay us back for the decades of having to hear them cry about something they never had to fucking endure.

I would give the niggers 100 billion on the condition they all fuck off and never come back. That'd be a goddamn bargain.

If the candidate is not a Democrat, a Black and a man/woman; they're simply not voting for them.

There was areas where blacks voted 110%.

They either take a one time reparations check sent to them at their address in Wakanda, or they remain on the dole dem programz and dem gibz

We should encourage them to target the slave house owners, the slave ship owners and the plantation owners that ran the cotton industry.

You're confusing the Black vote with illegal wet back border jumping fraud voting again.

Why are blacks so racist? We need a strong Mexican who conquers negroidoms such South Central LA and Compton and makes negros worship and serve the superior Aztec master race.

Can Republicans ask for costs on the slavery abolition war?

Only reparation a nigger can get is a one-shot bullet to the brain.

FTFY

Money is just paper so when we print it up and niggers waste it all and accomplish nothing and change nothing maybe more people will wake up.

We likely have not seen the end of Latino gang supremacy with their rayyciss hatred of the original genuine 100% bona fide true native Amerikangz

Attached: Latino Supremacy.jpg (1304x1016, 232.81K)

Yeah but Trump is not a white nationalist and he knows some jews so I'll be staying home for the election this year.

They won't be the ones giving them up. The taxes will only be for white conservatives.
Great argument. Ignore the last century of human history, I guess.

It should come from the money we're sending Israel every year

Who would win a race war is a total wildcard' amirite tho?

Tariq Nasheed and a bunch of other nigger supremacists have been on social media with the hashtag "tangibles2020" which encourages blacks not to vote at all if they don't get everything they want. These retards are handing the election to us on a sliver platter and we need to jump on this shit. We need sock puppets out the ass to shill this endlessly. We could also do something similar with other races. Like we could convince spics not to vote unless undocumented immigration is decriminalized and other shit.

tl;dr: Get shitskins to swear off voting unless their impossible demands are met.
firstthem.com/tangibles-2020

You're a good dude. Just bee urself

Oh, golly jee! I sure do wonder when someone's going to propose a solution to this mess! That'd be swell

Attached: d66acf96d944e809256471ab05df36dc7f31c889af2854b7ce43d5f4f807ff8f.jpeg.jpg (640x853, 73.76K)

Attached: Reparations.gif (400x300, 982.36K)

2019 value 100billion Dollars
1860 value 3,303,706,121.41
Total slave pop in 1860 is 3,950,546
In 1860 , the value each slave paid reparations would be
$836.23(also around the average cost for a slave at the time)
In 2019 it'll $25,312 paid reparations which will be divide by living relatives of said slaves
So in order to reap this you must have records to prove your ancestor was a slave.
Lets say they gave this rep to only black people and not mix
2017 pop of blacks is 47,411,470.. Can't find 2019 but if lets say all blacks living in america was somehow all related to all slaves of 1860. 100Billion$ /47,411,470 = $2109 for each black person in usa by 2017 census and by proposition of all blacks in usa is related to all of the slave in 1860 .

Anyone with Irish ancestry should get the slave money too. Pic related.

Attached: received_310370279825592.jpeg (1024x794, 83.97K)

there are two options left. we already exhausted political options.

$100 billion? I say $1 trillion. And Israel's going to pay for it!

Attached: download.jpg (183x275, 6.16K)

Hopefully. It'll redpill more people

So is this the thread for organizing riots? Because I will firmly quit my job, riot, and start gunfights over this shit. It will not under any circumstances come out of my earned income. I will legitimately die over unfair or unwarranted taxes.

Attached: 243578108026212.png (527x502, 338.81K)

I approve.

Reparations were paid in blood on the fields of Gettysburg and Vicksburg and dozens of others. The highest price was paid. Money is an insult compared to that.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x375, 368.12K)

I think every president since Lincoln has taxes the shit out of good people to create some program for these creatures. I was surprised to find out even Truman, who nuked two cities, felt sorry for the fuckin things. All this pity and theft culminated in the mayor of Chicago calling on the United Nations for assistance with abominable rates of nigger crime. When will the reign of nigger fetishists in America end?

Ok start next payday when you see your withholdings please

that would make a great movie

I know my withholdings and where my taxes go. Welfare is something i disagree with in it's current state but it's not the same thing as intentional reparations

fucking yids every.single.time
imagine what a devoted NatSoc user could do with a hundred kids? a new Reich could be made in a matter of years! make them into the ubermensch they were meant to be

I wouldn't have guessed.

God bless this man!

We need a presindent who does not cowtow to niggers !

From who? Latino majority will pay them? Jews will pay them since slavery was mainly their doing and they have the wealth now?

Blacks will be murdered by latinos and jews the second whites are gone.

As long as every nigger, including shitskins and halfcasts or anything nigger related like rap is sent to Africa and kept in Africa for the rest of eternity then I'm ok with that, we got a deal

archive.org/details/ezarchive/Another Voice of Freedom with Ernst Zündel #33 - Michael Hoffman talks about White Slavery in America.mp4

Attached: E42AC1D5-9D6F-4FFC-90B7-2FE50F24E75F.png (647x782, 543.25K)