Cucked Television Ads

Taxi - Racism. It Stops With Me

youtube.com/watch?v=rNjaLAib83o&index=2&list=PLoWPP7vNX_e7hXXcn5OgVakfqkq5FrtCx

Other urls found in this thread:

genius.com/Big-l-fed-up-with-the-bullshit-lyrics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's that one beer company that constantly runs cuck ads? I already forgot its name.

A majority of the ads for the kosher bowl are pretty pozzed. They even had the chimp tennis player have an add. Smdh

This one was released around the same time as the Gillette ad.

Attached: i'm-gonna-say-it-real-slow-for-ya.webm (1280x720 280.87 KB, 2.4M)

With a tax it's "racism" but with a whore they openly say "no blacks" in the ads. Since Uber is more like fucking than taxi services since it's my own car, I wonder how this logic will work?

Some shitty light beer is now made without corn syrup, user. Let's take to the streets.

I've never consumed alcohol in my life so I don't really care but my father was watching the electric jew and I saw some ad playing for some brand of beer and it was literally pushing for us to accept immigrants and there was another one from the same company where it was pushing "alternative families" aka some lesbian group orgy with a bunch of other sexual degenerates around.

That was Bud Light.

Don't drink beer. Problem solved.

Are the majority of taxi drivers in Australia still white?

In Canada they're… not.

Alcohol hath never touched my lips in my whole life.

Well, maybe a bit of rubbing alcohol when I've used a cloth to clean my face, but I've never drank alcohol ever.

I just wonder if the cucks who see those beer ads will at least change brand if not stop drinking alcohol altogether.

It's a joke, considering every taxi driver is a filthy brown pajeet or some arab anyway. Who do they think they're fooling with this?

They're not. They're practically ALL brown.

m8

Such is the way of the kike.

That's a bigger time sink than image boards.

Or you know, make your own alcohol. It's not that hard and you can do it in your garage.

Take it from a guy who loves his alcohol, beer is shit. There were only a few kinds I enjoyed, but not enough to go drink them regularly. If you want something you'll enjoy, then you're looking for a nice red wine, mead, or a real nice whiskey. If you're looking for something to just fuck your shit up, grab the cheapest vodka or rum you can find.

I'll stick to water it doesn't involve wasted time or money. I intend to complete my current incarnation on Earth without ever consuming the alcoholic or the caffeinated jews.

Advertising in general is pozzed

Mormon detected

Eh, not even just once to have first hand experience of it's effect on you?

Well good on you I guess. I generally avoid both as much as possible, but I don't regret that I've tried them in this life.

everytime I hear "dove bar" I think of soap.

Attached: 958ae5f1-01f9-4b71-af35-da24326193db_1.7bf63fec0e30d68579ee094b3d78dd52.jpeg (3000x3000, 584.06K)

Would be funnier if the white passenger was there first, the driver was black, and the white guy tells him the other guy is ahead of him.

Mah nigga. I don't drink often but when I do I can't remember a thing.

It's almost like they know the vast majority of aussies don't agree with them.

Attached: no taxis for niggers.png (163x58, 1.37K)

I don't care if you choose to be a teetotaler. But alcohol has been a part of European culture for thousands of years.

Attached: 1265977085401.jpg (798x500, 40.38K)

genius.com/Big-l-fed-up-with-the-bullshit-lyrics

I'm not only fed up with the cops
I'm also fed up with them punk-ass cab drivers who don't stop
They don't care if it's snowin
First they slow down, then they see your skin is brown, then they keep goin
Cause I wasn't white, the cab took flight
But I caught him at the light
And put a bullet right through his windpipe
I keep a tool with a full clip, the trigger I pull quick
Cause I'm fed up with that bullshit

Do they think this actually happens?