WHITE PEOPLE ARE A JOKE

White Americans are a joke, they sit there watching movies and listening to music produced by jews, they give all sorts of charity to non-whites; and then they shit all over their own kind and destroy each other eating each other. White people are largely a race of pathetic cowards who take oit their aggression on their own kind because its easier to hurt people who are vulnerable to you.

White people go hard on each other and go easy on outsiders, they pressure each other to destroy themselves through endless hard work while they show all sorts of respect to lazy jews by eating up all the words these jews say reverently listening to them, meanwhile whites have been shitting all over their own intellectuals. White people really do suck. At least the ones in America do.

"Muh Jews made me do it", white Americans go around fucking up everything in the world and then try to escape responsibility because some jew told them to do it even though this is like the thousandth time a jew told them to it. "Muh Sacklers did the opioid crisis", white people don't want to blame white doctors who pushed these drugs on white people and so try to shift entire blame onto Sacklers, who do deserve some blame, Jews do deserve some blame for stuff, but so do whites. Whites deserve the main blame for the retarded stuff they do, and whites are retards.

"Buh but look at all the technology we invented", oh that's fucking great, autistic fucking nerds invented a bunch of gadgets, ya I guess that makes up for the fact you just let jews fully fuck you up your minds ass telling you what to think about everything… oh wait, no it doesn't make up for that, white people are still a bunch of retards even though they produce a bunch autistic shitty gadgets.

Maybe you shouldn't have cucked all your smart people by sending them into monasteries and to be priests for hundreds of years so they could molest little boys. Maybe if your smart people actually reproduced whites wouldnt be retards.

Attached: Dengfeng_Observatory.jpg (1440x1920, 409.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170620185621/http://ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/3304-america-is-cancer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh wow I'm so BTFO how Zig Forums ever recover!

Slide thread

Attached: 1317957763021.jpg (334x329, 40.79K)

"Why do we fall Bruce?"

"So we can learn to get back up again."

Our culture is presented to everybody everywhere, and nobody seems to catch on to it. You all linger in the darkness waiting for a savior, and never realize that's the exact opposite of what you need.

Yes, pathological altruism has destroyed us.

Sometimes I feel like, we just weren't evil enough and we live in the evil universe.

We were the first race responsible for mostly eradicating slavery around the world but get punished the most for it. Arabs and Africans still have slavery and they get rewarded for it.

Or maybe we live in the good universe and we didn't punish enough evil, we let it out like pandora.

Reading the bible, it strongly approves of slavery. God approved of slavery, it's even in the most important laws the Lord gave us. It is God's will that Ham's accursed spawn be slaves forever.

Our mistake was we let the spawns of evil be free, we gave them freedom, we gave evil freedom and God punishes us. Now it is up to the Arabs and Chinese to put an end to Ham's children, the cursed dark monsters of sub-Saharan Africa.

Leeeeel, jews.
THERE IS ONLY GENETIC EUROPEAN

Nice britcuck flag

No.

no u

SLLLLLIIIIIIIIIDDDDEEEE

If white genocide wasn't real, it is now. This is anihilation. Can white race ever recover from this post?

I have never denied this in fact I might even acknowledge them as the greatest threat.

Yet it is because I acknowledge them that I know they would be the only ones capable of succeeding us once we are gone.

There is nothing left for us here our emotions and feelings and compassion are all weakness meant to be wiped out.

We gave rights to vice, darkness, and evil in humanoid form.

Only a civilised man blessed by God can put Ham's cursed children back in chains once again and then destroy it forever in the fires of a mountain in Hell.

Liberals.

web.archive.org/web/20170620185621/http://ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/3304-america-is-cancer/

Attached: 1548527628959.jpg (1200x817, 171.24K)

altruism is not all of it. Whites never became business people so they never had money power. Whites never organized their race around a religion in the way that Jews did. Whites were mentally lazy and allowed Jews to shape our thinking.

Whites simply made lots of mistakes.

also, whites never learned from history. We have lived with Jews for 2000 years and seem to have some sort of collective amnesia. I can't remember where it was, but in some sort of Jew confession I read the guy talks about how the goyim refuse to read history and learn from it, and that's why jews are able to construct a reality and give it to the gullible goyim so easily.

I know you're baiting, but I'm going eat another burger while drones bomb more brown countries and companies poison your environments. Stick up for yourselves, we'll turn you into another Iraq. Occasionally we sacrifice a few spics and niggers to IEDs so we can literally murder millions of you.

Global Apartheid is coming. You will all die in the gutters and sewers while we eat and laugh as gods with magic you will never understand or match.

Attached: 1542201718672.gif (750x1250, 116.39K)

You mean, shitty gadgets like the computer you are typing on?

Remember to sage people.

You should read “Mein Kampf” Op.

Hitler struggled with similar feelings towards his own people. The more he started to learn abou he forces of evil at work that corrupted his people the more he saw them as victims. He grew love for his kind by understanding that deep down their nature is good and that they are all capable of greatness if they can free themselves of the mind virus. Jews corrupted them with.

And guess what he succeeded. He cured their mind virus and united the entire nation towards the higher spiritual ideal of working togeather as a people for our prosperity and evolution. The short amount of time Germany was united was a marvel to behold. Never has such a nation grown towards greatness in such a short amount of time. We our capable of so much when we unite, if Hitler won the war there would be no doubt that we’d be traveling the universe.

Never hate you own kind OP, hate their enemy, for it is the enemy whom is ultimately responsible for the current of our society.

Yeah fuck whites for giving nonwhites a chance to be decent people. What a mistake.

indeed it seems many "whites", while they are very apt to call other races mongrels or racially degenerate, never seem to look into a good mirror at their own downward spiral of degeneration, especially spiritual degeneration
in fact, I think what is considered "pathological altruism" on leftists is also the product of this same deeply seated superiority complex and looking down upon others
some here almost make jews seem like superhumans with supernatural knowledge considering the sort of power they attribute to them for thousand of years

Attached: 38ca236a00af5a3c282c5f323b92dfee39a052ba59cc6ffb0464a58a6f948beg.jpg (850x400, 60.38K)